• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh god, it's all blue now
I'll take my purple, e-everyone know it's cooler, r-right?
It's not like I care or anything
Fun fact...you're purple because I was the one who pranked you. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyway, I figured since for one reason or another Papyrus has come up several times tonight, I thought I'd share my special set for a Smash moveset I've been working on. :p
Neutral Special - Bone Attack - Papyrus holds his arm forward as an ethereal bone twirls before him like a baton. It continues to twirl while charging. When the button is released, it will travel forward at high speeds. At any point during its travel, Papyrus can click the button again, turning it blue. Blue bones don't hurt foes standing still, but if they're in the midst of moving, attacking, or shielding, it will hit twice as hard as a white bone.

Side Special - Electricity Orb - Papyrus lobs an orb forward like a shot put. If it hits the opponent, they'll be heartily zapped and thoroughly japed. Though it does little damage, it stuns the foe, making it easy to do a follow up attack.

Up Special - Cool Dude Leap - Papyrus delivers a two part recovery. First, he'll spring upward with a bone platform that says "Cool," and then can hit it a second time at any point to go even higher with one that says "Dude."

Down Special - Blue Attack - A very short ranged move. Papyrus holds out his hand, and if the opponent touches it, they get a blue tint to their color and HUD portrait. While blue, a foe's jump height is halved. This effect lasts ten seconds.

Final Smash - Special Attack - Papyrus calls forth his special attack, the Ga...wait, what's that dog doing here? And why did it steal the Smash Ball? The Annoying Dog travels at high speed around the stage, chasing the opponent. Papyrus just stands in the background yelling at the dog while it launches any foe it touches.
His set was very much made with "Puzzles" in mind, to stay true to the character. He has a ton of tricks and traps to keep opponents guessing as to what he'd do next. I imagine he'd be a bit of a glass cannon to compensate, which also works in-universe.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why be blue when you can be Bloo?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you need help naming any others I could try some more!
Well now that you mention it I do have a 2 stage grasshopper line. It has like an APC(Armored Personal Carrier) thing going on.

First stage is Bug/Flying, second is Bug/Diamond.

(Diamond being one of the 2 new types I added if you didn't know)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
If you try to heal at Po Town while carrying no money at all, the grunts will say this.

They basically call you a waifu.
I'm still surprised they didn't just take your Pokemon and run :dazwa:.. it would have saved big bad Guzma some time if they did just that lol

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Even if some of us didn't get hit with the premium wave, still gotta thank @Cyndane for what she does. It's still nice to see that kind of generosity nowadays. Which is what I'm truly thankful for :).

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Meanwhile I haven't renewed my blue attack for over a year.

I need to hunt down the "Papyrus".

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This pokedex completion thing is hard work...

Took me like an hour to unsuccessfully get a Moon stone from Iggs and Jiggs...
but after another attempt at the Razor Claw, Jangmo-o was the second encounter...and got a Razor Claw after like 10 SOS mons...

But with Sliggoo approaching level 50 I think I'm gonna make a push for some weather based SOS mons...Politoad, Vanilite, and Castform are pretty much all I need since Wondertrade gave me a Goomy and Gible...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well now that you mention it I do have a 2 stage grasshopper line. It has like an APC(Armored Personal Carrier) thing going on.

First stage is Bug/Flying, second is Bug/Diamond.

(Diamond being one of the 2 new types I added if you didn't know)
Locarrier was the first thing that came to mind. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll think more. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

but after another attempt at the Razor Claw, Jangmo-o was the second encounter...and got a Razor Claw after like 10 SOS mons...

But with Sliggoo approaching level 50 I think I'm gonna make a push for some weather based SOS mons...Politoad, Vanilite, and Castform are pretty much all I need since Wondertrade gave me a Goomy and Gible...
I could supply a Castform if you want one! I've bred several.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Kissanime is back!

Maybe I'm a Slowpoke, but at least now I have a capital letter.:p

Edit: It's not entirely back. Some video work, some doesn't load. :urg:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uh, new alert, what's thi--WHAT?
Well, thanks for that @Cyndane , guess Santa was just a little late for me
Now I can finalky change my username because you guys have no idea for how long I've wanted to do this
Too bad I never actually thought of one because I didn't think I'd ever be able to. Brb
Kissanime is back!

Maybe I'm a Slowpoke, but at least now I have a capital letter.:p

Edit: It's not entirely back. Some video work, some doesn't load. :urg:
I had checked yesterday and got the "coming back in a few days" message so you're not late
I have some stuff to watch now that this season is ending and only Konosuba seems interesting from the next season.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Hope everyone's weekends going well.
I wonder if anyone else is prepping for the bank update. I've done practically nothing today except watch 2GG and train a slew of legends on Omega Ruby.
Kissanime is back!
YAY!

Edit: It's not entirely back. Some video work, some doesn't load.:urg:
Awww....

what's with all the blue? :O
Edit: I got it. Cyndane's giving everybody the blues. :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
> Returns to this thread after playing Banjo Kazooie for a while.

> See's Blue

I have become what Frieza fears most! A Premium User!

Though really thanks @Cyndane . It's really nice of you to do this for all of us. Really wish I could give back somehow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, how exactly do I change my username? 'Cause I'm completely lost here

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I completed the Dex and could help out as well. I still have my politoed and the vanillite line I can just breed for one..

Speaking of Castform that's what I'm breeding currently lol I need to get access to the Fairy egg group with 6 ivs (breeding from Amorphous to fairy)
Alright, how exactly do I change my username? 'Cause I'm completely lost here
Go to personal details then to the drop down for that options list box at the top screen then to Username at the very bottom of that list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom