• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I think Smashified should do more obvious hints.
They're not the massive hype-trains like they were in the ballot phase but they're still acting like they are with the whole hint thingy.
Just spill the beans, we'll wait (and wait some more but ehh)

This counts as another Controversial Opinion, I suppose

EDIT: Don't sleep professor it'll cost you /s

^
|

This is just a joke

EDIT: who's ash crimson

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Well, I promised more Fakemon ideas, so I might as well get them posted for those who care.

Snowaze and Glaicano, the Unusual Snowflake and the Unusual Gladiator Pokémon, both of which are Fire/ Ice types. Snowaze resembles a very simplified snowflake with a face on it, and shaped like a star. The top point is sawed off partially, with a hole that constantly emits fire at the top, though the other points are normal. Stat wise, it favors both attack and special attack as well as speed. Snowaze evolves into Glaicano at level 30 and goes from a little snowflake to a humanoid creature, with a body mostly made of ice and rock armor akin to gladiator armor, with a mini volcano at the top of its head. The fingers have small holes that fire or ice attacks can be shot out from (though its mostly fire). Its attack and speed have gone up quite a bit, with HP and both defenses getting only minor improvements while special attack doesn't change at all.

:094:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I probably mentally killed several people in Smash 4 speculation.

Great memories
Remember when we were making Daisy clone movesets together to mock those kind of detractors?

Those were the days. And joking about whatever new yaoi ship Takamaru would have gotten if he didn't become an Asset Trophy (More like this was discussed months before that fateful day happened). I doubt you were really active in that thread before it was locked.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I only know Drifter & Hyper Light Drifter due to the Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Kickstarter has a backer exclusive bonus from that game (Risky Boots can have the Drifter Blade).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So this christmas, I got...:
-Pokemon Sun & Moon
-The official guide for Pokemon Sun & Moon
-The two Mega Man Megamix manga
-JoJo All-Star Battle (Still need to wait Chirstmas for that one tough)
-PS3 card. Which make me able to buy alooooot if games, the MGS saga in particular.
-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
-A Abra
-And to end on this, a freemium.

I think this has to be one of the best christmas I ever have, and we the month is still not over!
Really, what a beautiful....Duwang. *chew*
Oh and, if you read this post and feel like I am pretentious about that. I am sorry if you feel that and I hope you have a great christmas too! :)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Remember when we were making Daisy clone movesets together to mock those kind of detractors?

Those were the days. And joking about whatever new yaoi ship Takamaru would have gotten if he didn't become an Asset Trophy (More like this was discussed months before that fateful day happened). I doubt you were really active in that thread before it was locked.
Dude that was only three months ago

I'm talking about ridley.
And when he still existed

Also Takamaru was a funny story.
RTC was three days prior to that day and I read some ideas on him in that thread and became a big supporter.
Skip to the next monday and ta-da!
AT

Made a killer moveset though

Burruni

Smash Hero
so why didnt just give it a gender rather then keeping it genderless then
Because it evolves.
I don't think there's a way the coding works which allows for something WITHOUT gender to evolve into something that DOES.
And both Cosmog and Cosmoem don't work as "either or" when their evolution is not gender-based but instead GAME based.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Really, I couldn't do it without you, thank you so much. :)

And speaking of that, thanks to @Cyndane , I have finally...after all those months of being just a normal member being pranked.
I, Red Hunter Z, can finally go back to the DR to shipost like no tomorrow and use better avatar!!!!
KONO REDO DA!!!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M COMING DR, I'M COMING SOON!!!

Relax bro, you didn't hurt anyone feeling. Just calm down, we all make mistake you know?
Stay calm, take a deep breath and think of something else. It's just a error and you realize it, so, you are cool now,OK?.
So... Cyndane gave you a dose of Joestar's blood?

Is this the greatest high?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I had a question related to my most recent discovery via trading:

As some of you may know, I found a Japanese Ditto on the GTS with 6 IV's that has a Destiny Knot and PokeRus on it. In terms of other specific details, the identity of the OT is that of Ditto's name in Kanji, it was found on November 21st, it was caught at Mount Hokulani and was met at Level 26. It was contained in a regular Pokeball as well.

Based off these details, do you guys believe this to be a safe to use Ditto or do you think it may of been hacked? In my opinion, I believe it to be safe.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Get with the times man

The newest trend is to blame all your faults on Putin
Putin is the reason why I couldn't capture a Abra before.
So... Cyndane gave you a dose of Joestar's blood?

Is this the greatest high?
Yes! THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH I EVER HAVE!!!
Come with me! On the Dio's Road Roller Express!
MUDADA!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

As some of you may know, I found a Japanese Ditto on the GTS with 6 IV's that has a Destiny Knot and PokeRus on it. In terms of other specific details, the identity of the OT is that of Ditto's name in Kanji, it was found on November 21st, it was caught at Mount Hokulani and was met at Level 26. It was contained n a regular Pokeball as well.

Based off these details, do you guys believe this to be a safe to use Ditto or do you think it may of been hacked? In my opinion, I believe it to be safe.
It's probably hacked

But who cares? It just makes breeding slightly faster

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Putin is the reason why I couldn't capture a Abra before.

Yes! THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH I EVER HAVE!!!
Come with me! On the Dio's Road Roller Express!
MUDADA!!!
You know I can't come with you on the Road Roller if you continue to crash it into Jotaro.:p

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

As some of you may know, I found a Japanese Ditto on the GTS with 6 IV's that has a Destiny Knot and PokeRus on it. In terms of other specific details, the identity of the OT is that of Ditto's name in Kanji, it was found on November 21st, it was caught at Mount Hokulani and was met at Level 26. It was contained n a regular Pokeball as well.

Considering it's actually possible to encounter wild Ditto in that location around that level, it seems legit to me. I mean, six IVs is incredibly unlikely to find in the wild, but it is possible.

:132:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like I still haven't gotten the premium blue...

Anyway, here are the results from yesterday's poll featuring favorite Island Kahunas.

Nanu: 6 votes
Hapu: 2 votes
Hala: 1 vote

Olivia got 0 votes

Despite the fact not too many people voted in this Strawpoll compared to the last one, it looks like there's a standout favorite Kahuna here in Nintenzone:

The rest of the results were what I expected in terms of standing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know I can't come with you on the Road Roller if you continue to crash it into Jotaro.:p
Atleast, you won't have a car accident like Joseph's mother did.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Anyway, here are the results from yesterday's poll featuring favorite Island Kahunas.

Olivia got 0 votes

Despite the fact not too many people voted in this Strawpoll compared to the last one, it looks like there's a standout favorite Kahuna here in Nintenzone:

I didn't see the poll. I give one vote for Olivia

D

Deleted member

Olivia got 0 votes

Aww, there was a poll regarding the Kahunas and I missed it? Oh well...
At least the best Kahuna won.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Olivia got 0 votes

I don't even remember seeing this strawpoll, but Nanu would've gotten my vote anyway....

Dark type User
'Don't give a ****' attitude
Uses a Sableye
Gives you 8 Heart Scales everyday
Dat smirk

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't even remember seeing this strawpoll, but Nanu would've gotten my vote anyway....

Dark type User
'Don't give a ****' attitude
Uses a Sableye
Gives you 8 Heart Scales everyday
Dat smirk
He gives you 8 heart scales???

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is the second time I've shared this tip, but I'm happy to do it again because it was fun to stumble across it.

Go into the bottom left building in Malie City, Sushi High Roller. Order a meal, and pick the bottom meal.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yep, After clearing his Grand Trial on Akala...Order the Ronin meal at the Sushi High Roller in Malie city and after having lunch with Nanu he'll give you 8 Heart Scales...

Edit: You can have lunch with Olivia and Hapu as well at the restaurants on their respective islands also...but Olivia gives you 4 and Hapu only gives you two...

Still thats 14 free Heart Scales per day....

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh wow, that's awesome. That's more than I gathered through both of my play throughs

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
It's probably hacked

But who cares? It just makes breeding slightly faster
The reason why I asked is that I was planning on doing some online battling; I am wondering if it's ok for me to use this Ditto in order to help me get a Shiny Bewear without the possibility of being banned. Either way, I have no intentions of gaining an advantage over others.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yep, After clearing his Grand Trial on Akala...Order the Ronin meal at the Sushi High Roller in Malie city and after having lunch with Nanu he'll give you 8 Heart Scales...

Edit: You can have lunch with Olivia and Hapu as well at the restaurants on their respective islands also...but Olivia gives you 4 and Hapu only gives you two...

Still thats 14 free Heart Scales per day....
Another tip: I ordered the same meal again at Hapu's restaurant and ordered a lesser meal at Sushi High Roller and I still got Heart Scales, just half as many as when the Kahuna gives them to you. I think you can keep going for more.

*EDIT* Misread you said free and that's true, those are bonuses. Still, to those who haven't tried the restaurants, you can keep going.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The reason why I asked is that I was planning on doing some online battling; I am wondering if it's ok for me to use this Ditto in order to help me get a Shiny Bewear without the possibility of being banned. Either way, I have no intentions of gaining an advantage over others.
There is no way to tell if a pokemon breed from a hacked pokemon is illegitimate

Edit: Unless it has moves it shouldn't be able to learn yet with the currently released pokemon or is in a ball it shouldn't be able to be in yet

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Another tip: I ordered the same meal again at Hapu's restaurant and ordered a lesser meal at Sushi High Roller and I still got Heart Scales, just half as many as when the Kahuna gives them to you. I think you can keep going for more.

*EDIT* Misread you said free and that's true, those are bonuses. Still, to those who haven't tried the restaurants, you can keep going.
Yeah...grinding for heart scales is a lot easier in this game because of it....however you don't get access to the move relearner until the very end of the game, which sucks...

I suppose it's to balance out that Pokemon can be taught every move in their movepool without needing to be a certain level...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I fixed it for you.

That's a good point. I'll go on your Road Roller after all.
Actually, you can write Kars name like I did, but hey, that's beside the point.
Yes! I know you will do it! Because:
Do what you want, 'cause a DIO is free
YOU ARE A VAMPIRE!
Yar har, wryyyyyydle di dee,
Being a vampire is alright to be,
Do what you want 'cause a DIO is free,
You are a vampire!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I can't wait for Pokebank.

I want my Breloom and Chandelure...
You can get Litwick off of Island Scan if you want something to do in the meanwhile. I has someone comment on catching it yesterday.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
There is no way to tell if a pokemon breed from a hacked pokemon is illegitimate

Edit: Unless it has moves it shouldn't be able to learn yet with the currently released pokemon or is in a ball it shouldn't be able to be in yet
The Ditto only knows Transform and is in a regular Pokeball, so that seems like a good sign.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The Ditto only knows Transform and is in a regular Pokeball, so that seems like a good sign.
Yeah, and Ditto couldn't pass anything anyway

At least, I never tried giving Ditto moves that can be passed on as egg moves. I dunno

But it can't pass the ball

I just mean in the situation you breed a hacked porygon in a beast ball. It's offspring will ALSO be in Beast balls. And while most of it's offspring will look legit, there is no way for porygon to legitimately be in a beast ball

WHICH SUCKS

If someone wants to give me a porygon in a beast ball i'd really appreciate it

If someone wants to give me a porygon in a beast ball i'd really appreciate it
LOL I just traded one of my Nihilego on the GTS for a porygon in a beast ball

I have 2 of them anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom