• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
W-why are you complaining about quality?
But man, it's sad that there's only one episode left, I hope they confirm Part 5 adaptation soon so I don't have to worry about it
BECAUSE THAT RANDOM GUY NEEDED TO BE LOW BUDGET TOO DAMMIT
Absolutely amazing episode though, smoother, less Duwang quality animation and overall amazing voice work
I bet we'll know by March. I can't wait as I couldn't read the manga for Vento Aureo without it being WORSE than Duwang.

D

Deleted member

Other than the not so surprising news of Boruto coming next April, the second season of Boku no Hero Academia will debut the same month.

Hope you are real for more Delaware Smash @Zoroarking.
*You Say Run plays in the background*
Can't wait to see One Punch Kid, Motor Glasses, Frog Waifu, Zuko and their teacher Captain Falcon again. Just hope the pacing isn't as slow because that's my only real complaint about the first season
I bet we'll know by March
I can't wait that much to see the context of this panel animated
IMG_20160914_214205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My ventures in the Sun Moon GTS in a nutshell....

'This Pokemon was already traded'

Thanks for teasing me *******!!!

Though I did manage to get myself a Goomy and Feebas, which are both huge pains to find otherwise so we gud...(ten minutes later I get a Goomy in Wondertrade....regrets)
I looked up where to find Goomy, dug up a Pokemon with Rain Dance, and caught it with surprisingly little trouble today.

Now, evolving it on the other hand. . .*double checks* OK that level isn't nearly as bad as I was worried about, but that secondary condition is definitely going to need some planning.

. . .That Pokedex description it says on Serebii, though.

Goodra-Sun said:
An amazingly friendly Pokémon, but if left to itself, loneliness overcomes it, and it oozes gooey tears.
I think the poor thing may have accidentally messed itself over via sheer stupidity during it's previous evolution.

Sliggoo-Sun said:
It has trouble drawing a line between friends and food. It will calmly try to melt and eat even those it gets along well with.
Yeah, it. . .may be hard for you to keep friends after that. But it's OK, I know you know better now.

Im probably gonna bring over my goomy from X in Jauary
. . .Is this a common need? Should I be breeding Goomy and sending them out over Wonder Trade or something?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
*You Say Run plays in the background*
Can't wait to see One Punch Kid, Motor Glasses, Frog Waifu, Zuko and their teacher Captain Falcon again. Just hope the pacing isn't as slow because that's my only real complaint about the first season

I can't wait that much to see the context of this panel animated
View attachment 122499
I think that's Green Day,

This however, I'm curious about. Though knowing what little chemistry Giorno and Koichi have, I can take a guess
Giorno stole his wallet, Eyes of Heaven has him steall Josuke and Jolyne's wallets and then complain there's not even enough for pizza

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Parasect can. Add Spore and you get a nice assistant to catch Self-Destructors
Oh wow, Parasect can get damp? Did not know that

That would have been SO EASY for Geodude

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Why couldn't Xenoverse 2 look like this?

When they say Open world, does that include real-time combat?

Wait, so, I take it the losers of the tournaments get their universes destroyed?

Guess I should have seen that coming.

edit: Yup, definitely seems like it. Gotta admit, never was a fan of the whole, "ultra-****ing-OP beings having little to no care for the lives of others and having no one to keep them in check" thing
I dont think the universes are gonna get destroyed tbh.It kills to many potential stories,i think something is gonna happen right before they blow up the universe that costs them to be save.Either way im hype

#PARK RANGER ANDROID 17

Look at how official he is with his little ranger wristband.Legit fanboy every time i see this

Chrono.

I looked up where to find Goomy, dug up a Pokemon with Rain Dance, and caught it with surprisingly little trouble today.

Now, evolving it on the other hand. . .*double checks* OK that level isn't nearly as bad as I was worried about, but that secondary condition is definitely going to need some planning.

I think the poor thing may have accidentally messed itself over via sheer stupidity during it's previous evolution.

Yeah, it. . .may be hard for you to keep friends after that. But it's OK, I know you know better now.

. . .Is this a common need? Should I be breeding Goomy and sending them out over Wonder Trade or something?
The route before Po Town has permanent Rain if that helps.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there's a really crazy method for breeding in Sun and Moon. It can let you get a flawless shiny without hatching more then 30 eggs per rest. Mechanically it's pretty neat with how it works. I'll post it in spoiler cause it's a huge image.

It's pretty simple at the core and may be useful for those that like breeding, so I hope it comes to be useful to you. I'll definitely be trying it out soon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And now we know who will direct the live action Naruto movie, Micheal Gracey who's known for The Greatest Showman

This isn't going to be good.

Chrono.

So there's a really crazy method for breeding in Sun and Moon. It can let you get a flawless shiny without hatching more then 30 eggs per rest. Mechanically it's pretty neat with how it works. I'll post it in spoiler cause it's a huge image.

It's pretty simple at the core and may be useful for those that like breeding, so I hope it comes to be useful to you. I'll definitely be trying it out soon.
This is... Something.

It's a lot to take in.
And now we know who will direct the live action Naruto movie, Micheal Gracey who's known for The Greatest Showman

It wasn't gonna be good no matter what director they picked.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

WELP
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FOR GOLISOPOD

Be honest, it wasn't going to be good the moment it was revealed to be a live action Naruto movie

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'll probably experiment with that at some point

Wish I had a perfect Ditto though

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I haven't attempted to catch a Goomy yet...but I managed to grab one anyways so I won't need to worry about it...

Feebas on the other hand I have attempted a few times with no success so getting one is definitely one less annoyance to worry about...

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I dont think the universes are gonna get destroyed tbh.It kills to many potential stories,i think something is gonna happen right before they blow up the universe that costs them to be save.Either way im hype

#PARK RANGER ANDROID 17

Look at how official he is with his little ranger wristband.Legit fanboy every time i see this
I mean, they definitely will, or at least probably will. Actually I sorta hope they do, sorta hope they don't. I think it'd be pretty interesting if by the end of it all, Universe 7 is declared winners at the expense of of innumerable lives.

I don't think they're planning any new stories after this, iirc Super was only meant to be 100 episodes, and this arc could probably finish that up.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Look for Oranguru

Run into tons of paras. Never find Oranguru

Look for Paras

Run into Oranguru, never run into Paras

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Look for Oranguru

Look for Paras

Replace those with Passimian and Comfey and you have pretty much what happened when I tried looking for Pokemon for someone else at one point.

Chrono.

Look for Oranguru

Look for Paras

Replace those with Passimian and Comfey and you have pretty much what happened when I tried looking for Pokemon for someone else at one point.
Just put Mareanie or Mimikyu or some other raremon in GTS for them.

It's pretty easy to manipulate GTS to get certain mons.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Saw Rogue One and let me just say, it is an achievement. Not a second went by where I felt I was bogged down in exposition which is really good. There's always something new and surprising going on in every scene. While the reshoots are noticable with a bit of choppy but minute plotpoints. Just dialogue, really, that doesn't always match. Quick note, no spoilers, there are two CGI characters in the movie that are noticable CGI that in no way means they're bad. It's just their manurisms don't always match up with actual humans. The CGI is still damn impressive. The third act is where it really hits home though. It revs up to a fever pitch and doesn't stop throwing action at you for the rest of the movie. Except for one heartwarming scene that slows it down just enough so that the next scene is sure to blow your mind. And trust me, if you're any kind of Star Wars fan at all, you'll be absolutely blown away by the final scenes.

The movie really is special, because unlike other Star Wars movies, tradition is thrown out the window. Incredible risks are taken and though they don't always hit home they are extremely admirable. The movie is amazing. A surefire way to keep Star Wars fresh even for a long time coming. Unlike The Force Awakens, this movie is extremely original and cinematography is ****ing brilliant. Every single shot is gorgeous in one way or another. The characters are all likeable although not entirely fleshed out.

All in all it's an amazing addition to Star Wars canon and an absolutely amazing second movie for Disney. Though it slacks in some ways it more than makes up for it in others. Definitely recommend seeing it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seeing people complaining about MGS 4 and saying that MGS V is a masterpiece is giving me brain damage.
Look, I am cool when people have different opinion on games, we all do, no one is the exact same and I respect that.
But when you said that the entire story of MGS 4 ****ing suck and you had no problem with MGS V story, that's when I raise a eyebrow. (Oh and, yeah, MGS V gameplay is "better" I guess)
Then again, I should maybe not take Youtube comment seriously, but I'm so tired right now that I just couldn't pass it. Plus, writing this post make me calm down, so yeah, nothing interesting to see here.
I really need to finish MGS 1,2 and 3 to get rapidly to 4. (And Peace Walker, the game that actually did most of what MGS V fan said it was great)
/rant

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Using Role Play to see if the opponent has HA

I've gone through TONS and TONS and TONS of pokemon, and still no HA

Edit: It took me 20 minutes after I posted this to get one

One with 4 IV's, and Adamant Nature, which is awesome

Last edited:
Happy birthday Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and :4megaman:!

That's sound quite neat. I might have to try it when I get my copy of Moon.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Seeing people complaining about MGS 4 and saying that MGS V is a masterpiece is giving me brain damage.
Look, I am cool when people have different opinion on games, we all do, no one is the exact same and I respect that.
But when you said that the entire story of MGS 4 ****ing suck and you had no problem with MGS V story, that's when I raise a eyebrow. (Oh and, yeah, MGS V gameplay is "better" I guess)
Then again, I should maybe not take Youtube comment seriously, but I'm so tired right now that I just couldn't pass it. Plus, writing this post make me calm down, so yeah, nothing interesting to see here.
I really need to finish MGS 1,2 and 3 to get rapidly to 4. (And Peace Walker, the game that actually did most of what MGS V fan said it was great)
/rant
I am a simple man.

I see Metal Gear. I like.

Except Survive. Maybe.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am a simple man.

I see Metal Gear. I like.

Except Survive. Maybe.
You, I like you, alot in fact.
You are a great person and for that, I like this post.
Also, Survive is going to be bad. I'm 99% sure on that, if it's not, then if I got a premium in the futur, I will change my username to "Pingas644".
I'm not joking.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
From what I've seen of Survive, the plot is colossally bad, but the gameplay actually seems fun.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
From what I've seen of Survive, the plot is colossally bad, but the gameplay actually seems fun.
Isn't it MGS V (Or more correctly, MGS Online) gameplay but just with a few thing added so that we can call it "not-a-total-rip-off"?
I didn't watch more of the gameplay, so it's a real question.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Isn't it MGS V (Or more correctly, MGS Online) gameplay but just with a few thing added so that we can call it "not-a-total-rip-off"?
I didn't watch more of the gameplay, so it's a real question.
I did see a gameplay video and I don't think it's bad per se.

If it's taken from MGSV, then I don't know, as I haven't played that.

Tell me what you think.

-------------------

The story though is eugh. You get teleported to a Zombie world. Jeez, how generic could you get?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Tell me what you think.

-------------------

The story though is eugh. You get teleported to a Zombie world. Jeez, how generic could you get?
So I watched some part of the video, and I can surely say that, while there is some new feature here and there. It's clear like crystal that it's using MGS V gameplay as a base. It seem like however, like in MGS 3, you will have to heal in the menu where the enemy hurt you. Because you can see the guy slowing down since he his leg was hurt, only to go to the menu and use something to heal it's leg and walk at normal speed.
So, it seem to have good ideas, but I don't think it will do alot since the game is a ****ing generic zombie shooter game in the MGS universe.
Like.
2d46a_ORIG-Sisko_groan.gif

You have what to make a good MGS game with good gameplay with a good story, but instead you make a generic zombie shooter game?
Infuriating.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I want to post some of my opinions.
  • Character's special moves shouldn't be made up just for Smash (Plasma Whip, Green Missile, Puff Up, etc.)
  • There shouldn't be any Lucina/Dark Pit level clones in Smash.
  • It's okay to want a character to be cut.
  • King K. Rool still has a strong chance.
  • There shouldn't be two versions of the same character in Smash.
  • Saying a Grass starter should be added to complete the starter trio is okay. Saying a Grass starter will be added to complete the starter trio isn't.
  • A Grass starter should be added to complete the starter trio.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Gonna play Mega Man 1-10 today as a celebration of the blue bombers's 29th birthday; might even play Mega Man X 1-4 or 5 depending on how tired I am tonight.

Today is going to go by so fast for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gonna play Mega Man 1-10 today as a celebration of the blue bombers's 29th birthday; might even play Mega Man X 1-4 or 5 depending on how tired I am tonight.

Today is going to go by so fast for me.
I got some shows I want to catch up now that I'm on break. So I'm probably just play some of favorite tracks from the series.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Got back from comiccon, took LOADS of pictures and saw lots of neat stuff. Bought some nice mochi, a Spidey and Flash poster... AND THIS

HOLY **** I DID NOT EXPECT ONE OF MY FAVOURITE KAMEN RIDER KAIJIN TO HAVE A FIGURE IN MY COUNTRY
Only issue is money problems because of my mother's hospital bill

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Tell me what you think.

-------------------

My two cents....
This game seems at least half decent and would probably do pretty well on the market....

Had it not been shoe-horned as a "Metal Gear" title (and if it weren't made by K******)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
for anyone who cares about Dragon ball Super.The next arc is gonna be intense. Goku gonna be the cause of trillions of peoples death all because he wanted to fight in other universes lol
So basically every other thing Goku does? :troll:
There are 3 birthdays today, which is pretty cool
The Simpsons! Although the show has gone on for so long that it should at the very least have had a hiatus some time, it's still had charming episodes and predicted irl stuff
Mega Man! The run and gun game that everybody knows and loves, be it classic, X, Battle Network, Zero, Starforce, Legends and ZX

And most importantly...

MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Happy Birthday!
It was The Simpsons birthday today?

The show is stilll going on?
The Simpsons never ends my friend.

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I just lost my Battle Tree record to a Sleep Hax Gengar

Reading the Wandering Son manga because the anime is actually a pretty bad adaptation
It still has beautiful artstyle and an amazing Opening and Ending though
Sad Manga Panels Taken Out of Context

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Just watched the newest episode of Sun and Moon.

I'm sure some are wondering if Ash caught that Litten. If you really want to know...

...he didn't.

Ash decided against catching it when he learned the reason why it was snatching food and berries: because it was only trying to feed the Stoutland it lives with.

It's basically a similar situation where Ash originally opposed catching Rowlet because he thought the Pokemon would be happier with its family than with a trainer.

But even though Ash didn't catch the Litten, it was still a pretty good episode. Learning Litten's backstory was pretty sweet, and you couldn't help but feel bad for the poor thing when that Alola Persian arrived every now and then to steal the food from it. Thank goodness Ash was there to scare that Persian off, but it was even more satisfying when Litten landed the Ember on Persian and scared it off when it got burned.

In the past seven episodes, I noticed there is a theme of fatherhood going on. First you have Ash's Rowlet who was living with a family of Pikipecks, a Trumbeak, and a Toucannon, and the Toucannon was its father-figure. You can tell Toucannon cared for it like a father by sending it off to Ash when it sensed how attached Rowlet had become to him.

Then you have Litten's Stoutland. The dream Litten has in this episode shows how it sees the Pokemon as a comfort-figure similar to a father, and the Stoutland even acts as a mentor-figure by teaching Litten how to improve the strength of its Ember attack. The Ember originally starts out weak at the beginning, but as the episode progresses, its attack becomes stronger and stronger to the point it culminates in the final battle against Alola Persian.

And perhaps you could even say Kukui is a father-figure for Ash at the moment since he looks over Ash much like a dad.

Speaking of Kukui, we had a funny moment during the episode where we learn Kukui tends to sleep on his computer table.

Back to Litten, if Ash were to catch it, I have a feeling it will take some time. It would probably be similar to Ash's Sandile back in Unova, where Ash encountered it very early on, but he didn't catch it right away. After a few encounters, he finally caught it.

Next week's episode should be pretty fun now that Lillie will finally have her own episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom