• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Y'all are stupid, clearly, that translates to "We have a very active competitive community and we're trying to **** them over as hard as possible, and no, Diamond and Pearl aren't getting remakes, Sun and Moon are our last games that aren't GO"
Guzma, is that really you?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Pew.
So I escaped Lillie's bag again. Did I miss anything important?

Is anyone going to be doing that Pokemon-gl tournament this weekend? I'm probably not going to have enough time to create an actual full team because no items clause.. but I need those 50 battle points lol so I'll just do some legendaries and some of my finished Pokemon..

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It says: "Asuka and Katsuragi from Senran Kagura will be coming to Smash next year, both will be Top Tier. We are also thinking about including Trash the Bear (Brash, not Bewear) as an Assist Trophy.".
If only this were the translation, if only.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Speaking of Diamond and Pearl, I just beat Diamond's Elite Four. And then I moved on to beat Cynthia...in my first try.

What's noteworthy about it is that I took down four of her Pokemon using Empoleon.
Cool Moves (Level 47)
Awww Yeah (Level 55)
Private (Level 53)
Childhood (Level 50)
Powthing (Level 50)
Infigrowth (Level 50)

Spiritomb: I started off fighting with Cool Moves. The only move that could hit it was Blizzard, which missed the first time and barely did anything the second time. I decided to switch to Awww Yeah, who resisted Spiritomb's attacks. It was able to bring down Spiritomb to low health using Dragon Claws. Cynthia switched.

Lucario: I went to Powthing and tried to Close Combat, but Lucario one-shotted using Psychic. Then I went to Private and fought using Surf. Lucario made quick work of him with Aura Sphere. After Private, I went Childhood and we traded Earthquakes. Childhood surprisingly survived. Lucario finished the job with an Aura Sphere. I went back to Awww Yeah and took out Lucario with Dragon Claw.

Garchomp: Awww Yeah used Roar of Time on the same turn Garchomp used Giga Impact, so I got off free there. But Garchomp used Brick Break to take Awww Yeah out. I switched to Infigrowth. I had two Revives at this point, so I used the first on Awww Yeah while Garchomp healed. Garchomp used Brick Break, and got poisoned from Poison Point. I went for a Shadow Ball to get off some damage. Garchomp took out Infigrowth using Earthquake. I went Cool Moves, who was on a bit of health. Garchomp finished Cool Moves while the poison finished her.

Gastrodon: Awww Yeah battled. It used Dragon Claws, while Gastrodon used Muddy Water. I used my second Revive on Private, who I felt could best handle the four remaining Pokemon. After Muddy Water, Gastrodon used Earthquake to take down Awww Yeah. Private was my last Pokemon. I felt safe using Surf instead of healing, because I knew Private could outspeed Gastrodon. Gastrodon fainted.

Roserade: I fully healed Private. She fought using Extrasensory and Energy Ball, with neither doing too much damage. I had Drill Peck on Private, so I used that and was easily able to take it out.

Milotic: Fighting Milotic was repetitive. Private resisted Surf and Ice Beam, but Milotic resisted Surf, Waterfall, and Flash Cannon, so I could only use Drill Peck. The first several turns, Milotic spammed Mirror Coat, which didn't reflect anything. Some of the way in, Milotic activated Aqua Ring, which made the fight go even longer. I used a healing item on Private every once in a while. I kept Drill Pecking until Milotic was finished.

Spiritomb: I healed Private, since he resisted Dark Pulse and Psychic. Spiritomb went for a Silver Wind, and actually got the boost. Spiritomb used Embargo, so I could no longer heal Private. From that point on, it was Surfs until Spiritomb was finished.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wait, we all hate Pokemon Go now?

It says: "Professor Layton will be coming to Smash next year, he will be Top Tier. We are also thinking about including Alolan Exeggutor".
Fixed.

Funny how Google translated that.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Cause I was bored this afternoon, I decided to mess around with some OBS recording.

Forgive any weird stuff going with the frame rate and such. This is both my first recording and it's off a potato laptop. There were also times I had to take off and do some stuff, so there's some breaks in the action. That being said, enjoy some X-men Children of the Atom gameplay between me and a friend of mine. It's basically the prototype of the Capcom Versus series in many ways. Expect some very silly normals in this game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Kartana doesn't have a face... how does it eat??
. . .Through the open part on it's not quite face? That one spot it opens and closes could hypothetically be a mouth. . .

There's Pokemon who's ways of eating are more mysterious than that, anyway.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Moon update:

Primarina: Level 44
Gengar: Level 44
Gigalith: Level 43
Vikavolt: Level 42
Tsareena: Level 42
Umbreon: Level 41

HELL YES VAST PONI CANYON! Great atmosphere, sweet as hell tune... but most importantly, the final evolution for our team to be complete. Now I can finally use the Pokémon I waited so long for. Welcome to the team, Vikavolt. Praise be onto you.
... Anyways, uh... wasn't expecting a fight with Hapu right before actually entering the canyon. And I certainly wasn't expecting to be underleveled. Admittedly, that fight wasn't tough, but still. I definitely need to gain some levels before I move too far ahead.
... Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to try out the lightning bug of mass destruction.

:094:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The latest Final Smash comic is amazing.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, uh... I just got a Shiny Fearow from a RE while trying to get a Adamant Ditto for the purposes of breeding a Shiny Stufful. What is going on today?

Yes, I have the Shiny Charm. It has a Adamant Nature with Keen Eye as its ability.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Only one more day left till OW patch, yet it still feels like forever. I want to see(& get) the Christmas items already!...:tired: Also, the extra drop rate for Epics and Legendaries would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom