• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Beat Moon.

Truly the pinnacle of might and type coverage. Wait, sorry, that's not right. The opposite of that.

I don't remember specifics about the whole Elite Four process, only that everyone on the crew not named Collar Fluff got a piece of the action in nearly every bout. My stubborn decision to stick with my crew had me handing out Hyper Potions, Full Restores and Max Revives on the regular, because who levels a team for type coverage these days.

Decidueye, Greninja, and more rarely Lycanroc dealt the hits; Snorlax tanked when I needed to revive or heal the others; and Salamence deserves a special shout-out for straddling both camps, often simultaneously.

The surprise Flying crew in the Elite Four was a world of bull****. It didn't have to be, but it was. I never bothered to memorize the type chart because I have much to much useless internetting to do, and thus forgot that, Skarmory aside, Lycanroc could get out her broom and cap and become Janitor, Sweeper of Worlds. This left me scrambling with some mix of Salamence and Greninja until the observation hit me. It's alright though. The rematch is coming, and the rematch is pissed.

Snorlax mirror with Kukui to close the championship title match was, in the best way possible, the dumbest, dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. His soaked up a Pulverizing Pancake to open the match, and followed up with a Full Restore on the next turn, thus beginning an epic conflict of who could sit on who the fastest, hardest, and most. The Battle of the Butt Titans will be remembered in Alolan history forever more.

Meanwhile, sleeper hit when trying to catch Tapu Koko after the fact was none other than Collar Fluff - who just so happened to be the only member of the crew with attacks weak enough to safely put the guardian in the red for the catch (what's False Swipe, precious?). Which is good, because I blew through some twenty Ultras on the *******. And promptly shipped him to the hot springs with Lunala, because I respect my legendary mythic guardians by giving them some god damn spa time.

And I swear to god I expected Lillie to make a move on my PC for like the entire third act. Instead she gets put on a boat. Well alright then.

So now I have Ultra Beasts to hunt, a Battle Tree to climb, and people who really, really want my shiny Champion belt - I got one of those, right? Let's say yes. I'm sure I'll get around to some of that.

And now for some one line replies.

I now want the game.

And here I am, just sitting, waiting for Non-Specific Action Figure.
Paging @NonSpecificGuy.

Smash is more Serious Business than politics.
Clearly, at least until M2K gets a spray tan.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
It was a shame you don't get the Dragonslayer Armour set from... Dragonslayer Armour after beating it. It's one of the best looking sets in the game.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
To those of you thinking that Reckless Safety Man could never be added:

The Switch controller lacks a wrist strap.

It's foreshadowing

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
honestly while i belive 8 new characters to be the max for the switch port i can see them stopping at 6 just so they can have 64 characters on the roster

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey Mythra Mythra do you know when the next season of Sailor Moon Crystal starts?
Right now is a limbo of waiting, the only promoted thing now is the Stars musicals.
Crystal Merch is selling well so there's no worry of cancellation; my guess is that we'll get confirmation in early January with S4 coming in June.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Right now is a limbo of waiting, the only promoted thing now is the Stars musicals.
Crystal Merch is selling well so there's no worry of cancellation; my guess is that we'll get confirmation in early January with S4 coming in June.
It better not get cancelled since there's only gonna be 2 more seasons.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't fall for the memes and one liners. When you ignore them there is very little of value in Colour Splash.
Oh don't worry. Game's $40, I ain't got that anyway.

Purchased way too many things this holiday season.

For myself.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kinda late.
1-Kartana
2-Incineroar
3-Buzzwole
4-Dhelmise
5-Golisopod
6-Celesteela
7-A-Muk
8-Nihilego
9-Tsareena
10-Kommo-o

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Ugh, I feel out of touch. I haven't posted in here in far too long.

For the record, I'm in the camp who thinks we'll probably see 6-8 new characters.

Chrono.

I guess I'll join in on the fun

Just to get this out of the way, I'm a huge fan of the Ultra Beasts in general. I enjoy their alien and bizarre designs, I really am intrigued in their lore and role in the story, but they're not total monsters either. Nope these guys emote to hell.

ALL of them do.

Kartana just hast he advantage of being extremely fast and 1ft tall, leading to some very hilarious and equally adorable reactions on Refresh.

Also it hits like a truck.

Please give us more of this Gamefreak.

This guy is something.

I never used it, but going by the ones I ran into, this thing is crazy strong.

It's got a crazy strong design as well. From dopey donkey to badass horse? Why not.

Yeah I'm lumping these two together. Why?

Well because I've never used them, I'm going by design alone on this one and these 2 are the big winners.

Fini has a real "beauty" on it's design, while Koko just looks badass and it's mannerisms and general behavior leads me to think it's always itching for a battle. Which is a fun quality.

I couldn't leave this list without the Pokemon that enticed me to buy it's version in the first place.

Lunala has a really pretty design, it reminds me quite a bit of the NiGHTS series (which is one of my favorites series from SEGA) and I think there's something very unique looking about it.

As for the game, while I didn't use it in battle much, I loved Nebby and when them and Lillie went their separate ways I honestly teared up a little bit.

I even considered using it on my team for the remainder of the game just to follow the plot slightly more closely.

The feels were real.

A wolf Pokemon is something that felt like it should've happened like 5 generations ago, yet we got ours here in gen 7. 20 years into the franchise. Better late than never I suppose.

I like both Lycanrocs quite a bit, but in the end I decide to use the wolf.

In my experience, it was the mon I used the least. Usually just to set up Stealth Rock and nothing more, maybe hit in an Accelerock or Rock Slide or two but that's about it.

"You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer" Boy that was an overused lyric/quote, but it applies here.

Tsareena was a really good all-arounder in my party, not much else to say in regards to how she did, just that she did whatever job I put her out there to do.

As far as her design goes, I love it. Yeah maybe the Dominatrix stuff is a biiiiit out of hand, but my opinion remains the same. Her design is great and she was a fun mon to use.

Toxapex was definitely the sleeper hit for me.

Going back to the TCG leak, I thought Mareanie had a cute little design, but I didn't care for it. When the huge leak happened, however, it's Merciless Ability caught my eye. So I decided later in my playthrough that maybe I should catch one.

That was a mistake.

I eventually did get a Mareanie through certain means, and it was worth it. A tank that focuses on completely crippling your opponents with Poison in new ways such as using Venom Drench to neuter their attack power and speed or you could just hit them with your own moves for that Critical Hit bonus, not to mention Baneful Bunker for those pesky physical attacks (such as EQs).

A very fun tank to use in the main storyline.

One of my wishes when I saw Wimpod was that it'd get a monstrous looking evolution and thankfully, Golisopod doesn't disappoint in that regard.

A weird mon to use, admittedly, thanks to it's awkward Ability. It's saved me as much as it's kinda screwed me over.

Still, it's got nice niche in priority moves and it was successful much more often than not. Plus that beastly design wins it huge brownie points in my book.

Chalk this one up to battle effectiveness. While I always a Mimikyu advocate from day 1, having been won over by it's cute design and tearjerking lore, I never really saw myself using one.

Then I caught it.

The usefulness of Disguise cannot be overstated, with Mimi having respectable stats, especially Attack, and essentially having a free Swords Dance, it quickly became a favorite of mine to use. It's just too fun.

No contest.

I initially hated the thing because it didn't really fit the image of how I wanted Litten to evolve, but I got past that and what I got was a pretty awesome Pokemon. From the wrestling motif and how it plays a heel but the crowd loves it anyway so it slips back into being a face to how useful it is in battle. Being one of my MVPs and generally a very reliable Pokemon in any situation.

The Litten line right now is not only my top from Gen 7, but one of my favorites from all time. Going from adorable kitty, to badass cat, to wrestling #HEEL tiger. It's pretty much all I could've asked for in a Pokemon.

Fun fact: This is the only time I've preferred the Fire starter towards the others. Only Blaziken and Typhlosion came close before Incineroar.
- Nihilego
- Silvally/Type: Null
- Vikavolt
- Palossand
- Lurantis

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll play along as well, sure.
1: Tapu Lele
2: Tsareena
3: Lycanroc (Midday) (Shiny)
4: Decidueye (Shiny)
5: Solgaleo
6: Golisoped (Shiny)
7: Ribombee (Shiny)
8: Salazzle (Shiny)
9: Mudsdale
10: Minior (Blue Core)

Most Favorite Alolan Form: Raichu

Most Favorite Ultra Beast: Kartana

Most Favorite Pokémon Overall: Lucario

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm only halfway through the damn game. :laugh:

So I'm not going to make a list until I beat Pokémon Sun this week.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So we went from why Star Fox Command is a **** game to Andross for Smash to justifications for Reckless Wiimote Safety Man to Nonspecifc Action Figure?

This is why I love this crazy thread.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna join in the top 10 favorite Alolan Pokemon thing

Yeah, I'm starting with a pre-evolution because, honestly, I don't like Salazzle that much
Salandit has a mix of a cool but cute design, a neat ability and an unique typing
But Salazzle just doesn't appeal to me
Hope future generations give it a male evolution(seeing Combee, I doubt it) so it can have another chance to shine

Man, I love Dragons, and I love even more Dragons that looks like Dinasours(hi Ridley)
Kommo-o is yet another Pseudo Legendary that didn't disappoint me with a really cool warrior design and an unique typing.
It also has what is basically a Dragon Special Close Combat and that allows me to name it Whammu. I'd probably have use one if they didn't come so late in the game.
Oh, and having 3 abilities which all give it SOME form of immunities is also pretty cool

I liked the concept of it using its guts as a weapon... unfortunately, GF thought it'd be a noce idea to give it no direct damaging moves to a thing that has an animation that is literally smahing you with its fist-form guts.
But hey, turns out it's actually a pretty annoying Pokemon to fight against and with it ability and decent HP, no sweeper wants to see one in front of them.
I also like naming him Guts because the thought that a merciless warrior that carries a giant ass blade who survived the Eclipse and conitinuosly kills demons every night to survive reincarnated into a cute little sea cucumber

I love Pokemon based off inanimate objects, and Xurkitree being basically a bunch of electrical wires with plug ins, of course I'm gonna like the guy.
There's not much to say about it as I haven't used it in battle yet but 173 Sp.Atk and Tail Glow can only end in one way
Oh, and it's actually pretty cute, as weird as that sounds

It's cool to see GF made a Wonderful 101 reference, hell, its ability is clearly a reference to the school you have to save at the beginning of the game
Alone, they're weak, but together they can kick your ass
What's not to love about it?

Gonna be honest here, Tsareena basically outclasses Lurantis in every possible way but in STAB moves, unfortunately, that's not enough to put her over the dominatrix...
But **** that, Blade-wielding Pokemon are cooler(looking at you Scyther and Bisharp)
As Fomantis, she struggles until the third island, mine was getting OHKOed by everything and resisted hits took her to yellow without even being able to OHKO with SE hits, but when she finally evolved, she gained a lot of bulk and attack, Leaf Blade with Scope Lens is monstrous and Leech Life grants access to recovery. Coverage is pretty bad and not being able to hit Poison or Flying types without Payback or Aerial Ace but anything that didn't resist her was getting beaten by crit Leaf Blade
And while its speed and bulk aren't impressive, they allow her to go through the entire game once evolving. Unfortunately, Solar Blade is Awesome but Impratical and Leaf Blade was always a better answer instead of it. But holy hell I love using Excalibur even if 80% it results in fainting

Mudsdale is something I've always wanted: a good horse Pokemon
Because let's be honest here, Rapidash is literally the worst thing to come out from Gen 1.
Luckily, GF realized that horses could actually be cool and gave us one with dreadlocks and mud armor because just being a horse wasn't cool enough. And then it gets access to Stamina which allows stall healing to not just be a desperate measure in a Nuzlocke hoping your opponent ****s up.
She hits hard and takes hits hard, she started kicking ass the moment she joined my team, even soloing Hau's battle in Paniola Town.
That Raichu's asshole is probably bigger than an Ultra Wormhole now

Since seeing Popplio in the first trailer, I knew I'd be picking the little guy.
And oh boy, he didn't disappoint me with his evolution, becoming an opera singer, sea lion and mermaid mixing that actually turns out in a beautiful Pokemon
In battle, its Water/Fairy typing is very useful, offensivelly and defensivelly, and its amazing Sp.Atk guaranteed many OHKOs and 2HKOs. Sparkling Aria is actually really useful during the maingame since Surf and Waterfall are unavaible until the postgame and it. Just. Looks. So. Damn. Cool.
I mean, who doesn't love water bombs? Especially when they are 50 times bigger than your opponent.

Another Pokemon I fell in love the moment he was revealed, Baile Oricorio more especiffically because of its beautiful design and coloration and getting the best dancing style out of the Oricorios.
Dancing Pokemon have always been a thing but Oricorio finally solidifies itself as the Dancer Pokemon with its Dancer ability, a gimmick I've always wanted to see being pulled in Pokemon, which allows it to copy other dance moves used in battle. In Singles and the maingame it's very situational but in Doubles it can destroy other Pokemon like nothing.
In the maingame, it was very strong early on due to its 98 Sp.Atk as soon as the first island and Air Cutter carried it through the middle, once it got Air Slash and Revelation Dance, then things changed for the better and just in time to kill things like Lusamine's Bewear

It also has the best Shiny form(tied with Aegislash) and is also my first Shiny in SM and oh god it's beautiful

The fan favorite of this Gen, while I was... cobfused when I first saw it in the Corocoro leak, knowing its backstory makes sense to it. Mimikyu has probably the saddest and relatable story of any Pokemon, the guy just wants to be loved damnit.
And it gets something not many Pokemon can do, being cool AND cute at the same time: it looks cute and also thanks to its backstory while being this ass-kicking ghost that has shadowy claws popping out of his cloth.
It's also very useful in battle, with an unique and very useful ability, more bulk than you'd expect and just enough Atk and Spe to be able to sweep the floor. Its HP is pretty low and so is its Sp.Atk but who is going to use it anyways.
Bit disappointed he comes so late but the wait was SO worth it and I love every chance I have of using him.
Mone had a Lonely nature and I named him Akutagawa: because both of their powers come from their clothing, use shadowy claws as the main form of attack and deep inside they just want to be loved even if they look kinda creepy

All in all, Mimikyu is a cute, cool, loveable and relatable Pokemon that definitely earns a spot in my Favorite 6 Pokemon of all time

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Alright, let's join the bandwagon. My favourite pokémon based only on first impressions without having played the games.

As for reasoning, all of them are pretty well designed, and have some endearing or hilarious trait about them, official or fan made.
Mimikyu's rap song did a lot to endear me to him, for example, while Nebby in the bag made me like Cosmog. Others have amazing names (Oranguru) or amazing moves (Incineroar with Darkest Lariat), and so on.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y'know I'm surprised people think we are getting a Diamond and Pearl remake. We only get one remake per handheld, otherwise we'd be getting a Black and White remake this gen.

To this day, I wonder why Toucannon has that pissed off expression.
Cause Toucans are ****ing assholes.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I guess I'll join in the fun, but I'm only putting the top five on here since I don't have the time to post ten.
Buzzwole

The design is so hilarious yet actually badass at the same time. I mean, he is a buff as hell mosquito, but he still looks intimidating despite that. Also, he's a monster competitively.
Primarina

When I originally saw the leaked concept art, while I still preferred it the other two starters, it was moreso because the other two just weren't very appealing rather than that Primarina was just that appealing. But after Brionne got shown Primarina really grew on me.
Mimikyu

Sad backstory. Extremely cute. Has potential to be creepy af despite being cute. Really good competitively. Enough said.
Tsareena

Probably not going to be too viable on the competitive scene, but she's more than good enough in the main game so I don't care too much. Really cool design too, even though I still prefer Steenee's.
Vikavolt without a doubt.

I already really liked Grubbin, at the very instant it was shown off. Unalike most early bugs, it actually appealed to me. It looked cute and it looked tough, which most of the others... just look like bugs to me. Grubbin stood out, and in a very good way. I didn't have high hopes about Grubs being good, main game or competitively, since that's usually the fate the early bugs run into...
And then Charjabug and Vikavolt showed up and not only did they look badass, they gave me hope that maybe Grubbin wasn't doomed to the same fate as the others. Being a little honest, I was let down a little bit by the datamined stats, but I never viewed them as bad enough to not try and use Vikavolt. I still haven't gotten the big, blue robo-bug yet, but when that does happen, I'll be more than excited to finally use the one Pokémon I've been waiting so long for.

:094:

D

Deleted member

Y'know I'm surprised people think we are getting a Diamond and Pearl remake. We only get one remake per handheld, otherwise we'd be getting a Black and White remake this gen.
Didn't Smash speculation not teach you to not look for patterns that aren't there?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meanwhile J-Stars Victory VS will never get a sequel since more people prefer the Jump Ultimate Stars games.

Plus, Yugi and Kinnikuman got the short end of the stick (Damn you Taro).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The "one remake per handheld" is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves as far as annoying fan rules are concerned.

Lack of Gen III remakes in Gen V was the exception, not the rule. There are far more things pointing to a Sinnoh remake than not.

Burruni

Smash Hero
The "one remake per handheld" is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves as far as annoying fan rules are concerned.

Lack of Gen III remakes in Gen V was the exception, not the rule. There are far more things pointing to a Sinnoh remake than not.
Almost like the reason Gen 3 remakes didn't happen was because the "B team" of production was working on Black & White 2 which were far more complex an tasking for a third version equivalent the series ever saw.

Edit: And after B2W2, it was so late in the DS lifespan that they decided to double down on thee work for 721 full 3D models for pokemon in the jump for the 3DS whilst developping Gen 6 and have ORAS accompany Gen 6 instead of the weak selling point of the series about a year and a half after the 3DS came out.

Double Edit: To note, B2W2 came Summer 2012 initially. The 3DS came Spring 2011.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just because it happened once doesn't neccesarily mean it's a pattern.
Also, I think the reason we didn't get Hoenn remakes back in Gen 5 is because it wouldn't bring much new content compared to the Johto and Kanto remakes.

Burruni

Smash Hero
10. Rimbombee
9. Tsareena
8. Toxapex
7. Celesteela
6. Snowslash
5. Incineroar
4. Frostales
3. Psychu
2. Minior
1. Mimikyu

Call me "waifu trash" or be upset that I'm including Alolan forms, THIS is my 10.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
10. Rimbombee
9. Tsareena
8. Toxapex
7. Celesteela
6. Snowslash
5. Incineroar
4. Frostales
3. Psychu
2. Minior
1. Mimikyu

Call me "waifu trash" or be upset that I'm including Alolan forms, THIS is my 10.
I was wondering why you would be called waifu trash, and then I saw it...

...Minior.

D

Deleted member

Gen 5 didn't have as much of a gap to Gen 3 like Gen 1 and 2 had to 3 and 4, respectively, to justify a remake
Also, Hoenn Pokemon were still avaible in the Gen 4 and 5 games and Gen 3 was compatible with those, unlike Gens 1 and 2, and those were the reasons the remakes were made
ORAS happened because of massive fan demand and Gen 6's 3D proved to be enough of a gap to justify remaking those games
Now we have improved 3D and Sinnoh is still in 2D, the gap is enough to justify remaking it
Honestly a gen 1 remake seems way more likely.
>Says a remake isn't happening because it's one per handheld
>Says another remake is happening on the same handheld
:facepalm:
I was wondering why you would be called waifu trash, and then I saw it...

...Minior.
Shut up, Minior is best waifu don't you dare talk **** about her

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to use Minior in my next playthrough

I'm not completely sure what I'm going to use, but so far my team is minior, porygon, venipede, sandygast...

I've already breed a ...nearly perfect porygon for it, and I have a shiny sandygast for it

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly a gen 1 remake seems way more likely.
Well. It'd be a good way to piss off the community, for sure.

FRLG failed. Don't bull**** me- those were terrible games. They also just recently released RBGY for VC. There's been a huge favoritism of Gen 1 in both XY and SM. There's no reason to go back to Gen 1 again. Its not nessasary, and the fans have already been complaining about the genwunnery. Myself included.

While what has been seen by GF thus far can be interpreted as a possible future Gen 1 Remake, I don't see it happening so soon because GF knows it will tank because they've already tapped out the nostalgia in fans. They need to move on.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Shut up, Minior is best waifu don't you dare talk **** about her
YOU ONLY LIKE HER WHEN HER SHIELDS ARE DOWN, PERV. DON'T YOU REALIZE SHE CAN DIE STAYING LIKE THAT TOO LONG?

No but seriously though, that's a sad Dex entry.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

FRLG failed. Don't bull**** me- those were terrible games. They also just recently released RBGY for VC. There's been a huge favoritism of Gen 1 in both XY and SM. There's no reason to go back to Gen 1 again. Its not nessasary, and the fans have already been complaining about the genwunnery. Myself included.

While what has been seen by GF thus far can be interpreted as a possible future Gen 1 Remake, I don't see it happening so soon because GF knows it will tank because they've already tapped out the nostalgia in fans. They need to move on.
Fire Red and Leaf Green weren't horrible games, they just remade them WAY too early. They should have at least waited until gen 4 when the mechanics changed dramatically.

And with the new additions since then, I could see a remake of gen 1 being interesting.

D

Deleted member

FRLG failed. Don't bull**** me- those were terrible games
Uh... no, they were pretty good for Gen 3 standards, only problem is how it didn't allow Johto evolutions to happen umtip you got the National Dex
YOU ONLY LIKE HER WHEN HER SHIELDS ARE DOWN, PERV. DON'T YOU REALIZE SHE CAN DIE STAYING LIKE THAT TOO LONG?

No but seriously though, that's a sad Dex entry.
MY MINIOR WAIFU IS PURE, SHE DOESN'T LET HER SHIELDS DOWN TO ANYONE SHE MEETS, ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS TO THE ONE SHE LOVES

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Uh... no, they were pretty good for Gen 3 standards, only problem is how it didn't allow Johto evolutions to happen umtip you got the National Dex

MY MINIOR WAIFU IS PURE, SHE DOESN'T LET HER SHIELDS DOWN TO ANYONE SHE MEETS, ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS TO THE ONE SHE LOVES
Yeah, that pissed me off. I was raising a zubat in FRLG and I found out I couldn't get a Crobat

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Dude. FRLG was anything but a failure. Financially they sold really well, like any other main series game. They were quality games too.

I think another Kanto remake is a bad idea too, but I think your distaste for Gen I may be distorting your view a bit.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if in stars were are going to get more alolan forms

Maybe the fighting alakazam and water arcanine ARE real, they just weren't added to this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom