• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I am beginning to question if I should have Tapu Fini in a Master Ball or just keep soft resetting for a good enough nature with a different ball. I ask since Fini is the last Pokemon I need to complete my Dex. :p

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Geno and Blastoise

Calling it now
I think they should go all the way with Blastoise and also have Venasuar playable.

I know :squirtle:and:ivysaur:fans won't like that but there's a huge appeal seeing all 3 original, fully-evolved starters playable in Smash Bros.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

- Andy from Advance Wars

- Andy from What's With Andy

And if there's somehow a swerve and we end up with 3 characters then add in Andy from Toy Story. We can never have too much Andy's.

As a matter of fact this game needs to be called Super Smash Bros: Andy Edition and any newcomer must be named Andy or suffer the unfortunate fate of being an Assist Trophy or a Mii Costume.
If we had to have two Andys, I'd take TS Andy over WWA Andy any day of the week.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I am beginning to question if I should have Tapu Fini in a Master Ball or just keep soft resetting for a good enough nature with a different ball. I ask since Fini is the last Pokemon I need to complete my Dex. :p
The Master Ball for extreme emergencies and should not be wasted like that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If we had to have two Andys, I'd take TS Andy over WWA Andy any day of the week.
I guess you weren't sold on my pitch for him being the only trick playing gangsta in Smash huh? It's a shame Andy's hatebase is larger than his support base.

And just in case anyone doesn't know What's With Andy was a cartoon here in Canada that aired in the early-mid 2000's. Always loved that show back in the day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is it only possible to get one of each Apricorn Balls in Sun/ Moon?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've only been playing Shovel Knight infrequently lately, but....gaah! Treasure Knight's stage is pure evil.

Doesn't help that it has to be a water level....which I don't exactly have a good history with in video games.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
People actually save master balls? What a bunch of lame-os. I just use it on the first legendary I can catch regardless.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People actually save master balls? What a bunch of lame-os. I just use it on the first legendary I can catch regardless.
I have 2 master balls. I never use them unless I have to, which I haven't needed to yet

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

- Andy from Advance Wars

- Andy from What's With Andy

And if there's somehow a swerve and we end up with 3 characters then add in Andy from Toy Story. We can never have too much Andy's.

As a matter of fact this game needs to be called Super Smash Bros: Andy Edition and any newcomer must be named Andy or suffer the unfortunate fate of being an Assist Trophy or a Mii Costume.
-Inkling
-Rayman

1 popular character from nintendo.1 3rd party to draw the crowd.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A Shiny Timid Misdreavous I got in OR says otherwise; it knew Memento.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got my 4 IV'd Porygon

I just need 1 more IV and it's perfect.

I don't need 6, attack is useless

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Tfw you one-shot an Ultra Beast that you meet for the first time.

I have quite the overpowered Mudbray in that case.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Tfw you one-shot an Ultra Beast that you meet for the first time.

I have quite the overpowered Mudbray in that case.
You knew of Nihilego's weaknesses to Ground, didn't you?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Used my Master Ball on Tapu Koko who was for some reason really hard to catch. None of the other Tapus gave me an issue, nor did Necrozma who has a relatively low catch rate.

If only two additions in Smash for Switch? I'd go with...

- Inklings
- Decidueye or Ice Climbers, depending on whether they want a veteran or not.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I like this piece of art. But Mega Man's looking swole as ****.

You're supposed to look like you're 10, Rockman.

You're a robot, you don't even need muscles.

You're supposed to be a lab assistant that had armor slapped on you in an emergency situation.

What're you doin' this swole?

Please don't tell me you skipped Leg Day next, boy

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Used my Master Ball on Tapu Koko who was for some reason really hard to catch. None of the other Tapus gave me an issue, nor did Necrozma who has a relatively low catch rate.

If only two additions in Smash for Switch? I'd go with...

- Inklings
- Decidueye or Ice Climbers, depending on whether they want a veteran or not.
Necrozma and Tapu Quartet all have a catch rate of 3, the lowest in the franchise

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Necrozma and Tapu Quartet all have a catch rate of 3, the lowest in the franchise
Really? I caught all the Tapu's in a couple of ultra balls except one, which was caught instantly with a timer ball

D

Deleted member

Really? I caught all the Tapu's in a couple of ultra balls except one, which was caught instantly with a timer ball
It's pretty much all luck. A lot of legendaries have a catch rate of 3, I've caught some with one try with a quick ball while others take forever to even shake once.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still wonder why freaking Beldum has a catch rate of 3.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still wonder why freaking Beldum has a catch rate of 3.
I still remember my first encounter with that. That triggered a vague memory.

It was my first Pokemon game, prior to my actually following the franchise on the internet, and one of the out of region Pokemon Swarms was happening that day as usual. Except. . .

"Why the heck won't this thing stay in the ball?!"

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
For the two characters in Smash it'll be Ice Climbers and Dixie Kong

I like this piece of art. But Mega Man's looking swole as ****.

Looks like a combination of the original design and Ruby Spears cartoon

Which is actually perfect

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For the two characters in Smash it'll be Ice Climbers and Dixie Kong

Looks like a combination of the original design and Ruby Spears cartoon

Which is actually perfect
It reminds me more of the PS1 Mega Man X art. Though a bit beefier. If this is how Classic Mega Man looks in this style, I'd really want to see MMX,Zero and Protoman.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*Watching Mega Man X4 OP on Youtube*
"Man, it was awesome! Now, I am going to search that cool video of Mega Man X8 OP that I watched and it will be gr-"
*The video is blocked due to copyright"
****ing Youtube's stupid copyright strike again. For Fox sake, get your **** together Google.

D

Deleted member

Champ Gold Champ Gold Happy birthday.
I think they should go all the way with Blastoise and also have Venasuar playable.

I know :squirtle:and:ivysaur:fans won't like that but there's a huge appeal seeing all 3 original, fully-evolved starters playable in Smash Bros.
I don't think either should be in (we have enough Gen 1 Pokemon in Smash already) nor do they have a good chance.
That said, I'd be extremely salty if Venusaur would be the only one left out, even if it wouldn't surprise me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just caught Nihilego, my Modest Synchronizer worked so Im going to use it in my main team.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I just caught up on Jojo Friday, can't believe we got an anime exclusive stand ability

[QUALITY QUEEN: BITE THE BUDGET]
*Watching Mega Man X4 OP on Youtube*
"Man, it was awesome! Now, I am going to search that cool video of Mega Man X8 OP that I watched and it will be gr-"
*The video is blocked due to copyright"
****ing Youtube's stupid copyright strike again. For Fox sake, get your **** together Google.
I know which video you mean, came across the uploader who said that it was probably the singer who took it down as Capcom would have taken down multiple videos of his

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
kinda suprised smash 4 mods havent gotten to the level of having more characters on the roster yet

D

Deleted member

My choices would be Decidueye and Wolf.
That seems like a waste considering most cover legendaries have a pretty high catch rate.
I caught every Legendary in Sun and still haven't used my Master Ball.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just caught up on Jojo Friday, can't believe we got an anime exclusive stand ability

[QUALITY QUEEN: BITE THE BUDGET]

I know which video you mean, came across the uploader who said that it was probably the singer who took it down as Capcom would have taken down multiple videos of his
Goddamnit, why people now today don't want peoples to know the awesome song they made?!
I just don't understand. It's like saying you prefer to live alone in a cavern when people want to help you get a real life.

Oh and, Killer Queen doesn't even have his symbol on his right shoulder.
THE ULTIMATE STANDO DA!!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Goddamnit, why people now today don't want peoples to know the awesome song they made?!
I just don't understand. It's like saying you prefer to live alone in a cavern when people want to help you get a real life.

Oh and, Killer Queen doesn't even have his symbol on his right shoulder.
THE ULTIMATE STANDO DA!!
First of all, lolgrammar
Second, I see the reason, if I made something and some guy distributed it for free without my permission I wouldn't be happy. Disagree that it had to be done though

That's his left shoulder actually, but if I have to be honest, you wouldn't notice this as the animation was quick and smooth. Kinda bummed out that they removed Kira's math line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom