• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Eyyyy
I'm breeding Love Ball Modest Coldpix.
Nothing special in IVs.
Anyone want one before I wonder trade? ddoing this for the IV checker's "20 egg" thing
Edit: I think everstone affects Gender now. I've gotten like 10 girls in a row.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Doesn't the Red Orb activate before Download can take effect? Because Drought doesn't normally activate and the Red Orb overrides it

I wanna try Mix and Mega later though, because it sounds interesting even if simple. Also, Sketchmons for that one move one of your Pokemon can't learn that it should(*cough*Quiver Dance Oricorio*cough*)
Actually, the ability does activate before the Red Orb activates. So do other abilities like it such as intimidate, which is the alternative option I use.

And apparently Primal Groudon/Kyogre are only banned if you're using them without the orbs as items.

So I guess that means you can use Megas without having to transform otherwise.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eyyyy
I'm breeding Love Ball Modest Coldpix.
Nothing special in IVs.
Anyone want one before I wonder trade? ddoing this for the IV checker's "20 egg" thing
Edit: I think everstone affects Gender now. I've gotten like 10 girls in a row.
I literally just hatched a 5IV Timid A-Vulpix with Moonblast, in a Luxury Ball, so I'm good.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I know not a lot of us are talking about it but holy hell Seasons of Heaven is absolutely gorgeous. And the Switch is running that game. How powerful is this son of a *****?

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
So I finally completed The Last Guardian just right now.

Let me get this out of the way. The game is pretty flawed technically flawed. On the original PS4, there are plenty of frame rate drops. At times the the camera can be hassle to deal with as well.

That being said, the overall experience is pretty wonderful. The atmosphere and setting of the game is mysterious and really inspires awe at times. The visual aesthetic also adds to this sense of wonder and mystery of trying to escape this castle in the middle of nowhere.

Most of all, Trico (the weird bird beast thing) is a wonderful companion in your journey. There's a ton of little details in its animations and mannerisms that make it feel like a real animal. It's a bit cheesy, but you do feel a bond with this odd creature, which carries the whole experience. If you're one that loves animals, then Trico is bound to find a place in your heart.

If you're a fan of Fumito Ueda's previous works (Ico and The Shadow of the Colossus), then I'd recommend this game easily. The game definitely lives up to the legacy of those works. Just beware of some hiccups on the regular PS4.

D

Deleted member

I decided to give the SM anime a try and O gotta say, it's much better than before
It still has Team Rocket doing something in every episode but at least it doesn't feel as formulaic
I just love Mimikyu in it and him being Jessie's Pokemon means he'll show up for the entire season
Wonder if James will catch Bewear or another Pokemon
Speaking of which, the anime has made me grow to like it more, and it seems Bewear is the new "blasting off again" running gag, I have mixed feelings about it though
Actually, why is every Alolan Pokemon on this so damn cute?

My only complaints are the artstyle which hasn't fully grown on me and how exaggerated and stupid Ash is. Like, yeah, he remembered abojt Rotom but holy **** the kid can't even pronounce Pokedex. Now wonder he has to go to school.
Actually, the ability does activate before the Red Orb activates. So do other abilities like it such as intimidate, which is the alternative option I use.

And apparently Primal Groudon/Kyogre are only banned if you're using them without the orbs as items.

So I guess that means you can use Megas without having to transform otherwise.
Nah, I actually found Primals at base, and one of the Groudons was holding a Leftovers

D

Deleted member

I just thought about it:

^^^^^^ This needs to be in future Pokémon games as :4greninja:'s own Z-Move.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just thought about it:

That and Brawl Lucario's Final Smash, Aura Storm. Both would be pretty sweet Z-Attacks.

EDIT: Mega Lucario in Pokken uses an Aura Storm- like attack so its got potential if a DP Remake comes along.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tag urslef im hot fire
I just thought about it:

Can the other two Kalos starters get Battle Bond forms first? I mean, Blaziken got its Mega before the other two so I wouldn't be surprised if they gave you a BB Kalos starter in the DP remakes
Was this recently? If so that's pretty strange considering the rules say there's a ban on that.
It was todayactually

Chrono.

Can the other two Kalos starters get Battle Bond forms first? I mean, Blaziken got its Mega before the other two so I wouldn't be surprised if they gave you a BB Kalos starter in the DP remakes
I doubt the other two will ever get it considering it's an anime-exclusive thing and very closely tied to Ash.

D

Deleted member

I doubt the other two will ever get it considering it's an anime-exclusive thing and very closely tied to Ash.
B-but I want Serena-Delphox and Clemont-Chesnaught
Like, alright GF, you can advertise Greninja as much as you want but AT LEAST give the other starters SOMETHING
GF: "I got you fam"
*boosts Mystical Fire BP by 10*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
tag urslef im hot fire

It was todayactually
I'm the love child of Depression and Mystery Girl

D

Deleted member

tag urslef im hot fire
I'm definetly chub nerd even though my appearence more closely resembles that of tall nerd's, minus the glasses.
I'm also splash, minus the swimming part.
They're not cool enough.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I decided to give the SM anime a try and O gotta say, it's much better than before
It still has Team Rocket doing something in every episode but at least it doesn't feel as formulaic
I just love Mimikyu in it and him being Jessie's Pokemon means he'll show up for the entire season
Wonder if James will catch Bewear or another Pokemon
Speaking of which, the anime has made me grow to like it more, and it seems Bewear is the new "blasting off again" running gag, I have mixed feelings about it though
Actually, why is every Alolan Pokemon on this so damn cute?

My only complaints are the artstyle which hasn't fully grown on me and how exaggerated and stupid Ash is. Like, yeah, he remembered abojt Rotom but holy **** the kid can't even pronounce Pokedex. Now wonder he has to go to school.

Nah, I actually found Primals at base, and one of the Groudons was holding a Leftovers
It looks like they'll give James bewear based on the poster.

D

Deleted member

I'm the love child of Depression and Mystery Girl
And thus, a new shipping was born...
I'm definetly chub nerd even though my appearence more closely resembles that of tall nerd's, minus the glasses.
I'm also splash, minus the swimming part.

They're not cool enough.
Sorry but my Chesnaught can't hear you over the sound of his enemies being stabbed by his Spiky Shield

Chrono.

B-but I want Serena-Delphox and Clemont-Chesnaught
Like, alright GF, you can advertise Greninja as much as you want but AT LEAST give the other starters SOMETHING
GF: "I got you fam"
*boosts Mystical Fire BP by 10*
But we already got Serena-Delphox.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I know I'm a Slowpoke, but Seasons of Heaven looks awesome.

Boy + Dog survival story? Sign me up.

Also the kid has Aspergers. I wonder how gameplay will reflect that.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
The Nintendo Switch reveal trailer now has nearly twice as many views as the Wii U reveal trailer. I watched the Wii U trailer again and remembered how bad of a job they did at marketing it to gamers. It makes me appreciate the Switch trailer even more.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know I'm a Slowpoke, but Seasons of Heaven looks awesome.

Boy + Dog survival story? Sign me up.

Also the kid has Aspergers. I wonder how gameplay will reflect that.
I have aspergers and I don't see how it'd be any different unless the kid tries to get with a girl

D

Deleted member

tag urslef im hot fire
Every single listed trait of splash and pretty boi describes me.
>Always polite and gentle
Yes, amd a bit too much.
>Loves learning
I love learning and hearing about many things and I'm usually the one who really gets into what teachers have to teach. Though I don't like being taught things I already know, though that's not "learning" anyway.
>Gets excited easily
Yes. And often I'm so excited and outgoing that when it ends up a dissapointment I fall into depression.

>Loves swimming
Definitely, even took scuba diving class.
>Timid but friendly
Definitely, I have very warm feelings I usually hold back.
>Cares a lot
Yes, that goes with what I just said. It's usually hold back because I'm also timid.

Well in that case maybe they've been unbanned and the rules haven't been updated. That's good news for me though, now I'm going to think of an even better set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
tag urslef im hot fire

It was todayactually
Depression+Tall Nerd signing in. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So how long until this Spider-Man Homecoming trailer is supposed to drop? I have no idea when Jimmy Kimmel is supposed to start since we don't air his show here :p
Not for another four to seven hours at least.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
tag urslef im hot fire

It was todayactually
Stone cold killa + mystery girl is me

D

Deleted member

But we already got Serena-Delphox.

I have mixed feelings about this
#imhotfire

#likereallyhotdonttouchme

#youmightburnyourself

I bet Gelbooru had a blast with this. :troll:

But seriously, Serana didn't have a Delphox so why would it exist anyways?
I mean she had a Fennekin and I believe they'd want to go with the anime characters match with Ash-Greninja if they ever did more of them

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean she had a Fennekin and I believe they'd want to go with the anime characters match with Ash-Greninja if they ever did more of them
Or they could just say, "to hell with it" as GameFreak is known for doing well and just add them just because.

Which honestly I wouldn't mind because I would like to play Delphox more.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Oh, hey, there's a new round of stupid Smash Bros rumors going around, complete with a new group of "TOTALLY LEGIT INSIDERS WHO ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!1111". Better check SmashBoards and see what's up there.

Huh? A notification? Haven't been here in ages, someone tagged me in something? Let's see what it is....

Lol so out of all the people to get the switch first.They give it too etika?If only Burb Burb can see this nnow
.....jesus christ. :facepalm:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom