• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They definitely go down hard with how big they are in Texas

Chrono.

As everyone is aware, leaks happen all the time. Just be prepared, especially for something more than lists.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213215/we-all-believers-now-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Like this list. Keep in mind it should be taken with a grain of salt. The specific leaker has gotten things right before.

Here's the actual ist given

• Marvel
  • Gwenpool
  • Howard the Duck
  • Groot Kamala Khan
  • Capcom
  • Roll
  • Protoman
  • Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  • Edward Falcon
  • Asura
Surely they mean Protoman.exe right...?

In all seriousness, this is a pretty good list. I'm skeptical on Protoman however.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, exactly!

Just like my growing depression. :)
Unfortunately, yes.
Texas is the only place where they love to put their heads up their own asses and make everything texas shaped
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/wyd-texas?utm_term=.xfZMKPrKwM#.oqM0z35zB0
Hold the phone, did you change avis twice in 10 minutes?
yeah, I was testing out these icons I just made of the sprites. But then I remebered this picture exsisted

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bass> Protoman.

Protoman is little more than Mega with a shield

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Bass> Protoman.

Protoman is little more than Mega with a shield
From a design point, yes.

From a personality standpoint he's arguably the closest to a developed and meaningful backstory and development across the Classic series as a whole and from a gameplay standpoint, Bass isn't much more than Mega Man with added mobility and a machine gun either.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Protoman.exe would be pretty cool too. I'm good with either Protoman, but I certainly would be happy with Protoman.exe.

The best things come in small packages.
Tell that to my last hookup

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
None of these existing surprises me. Hell, I've seen some of these before on numerous occasions.
To be fair, though, Texas shaped waffles are the best kind of waffle and nobody can convince me otherwise.

I nearly laughed in public when I saw a Texas shaped waffle maker in a hotel in Missouri. :p

Tell that to my last hookup
*Unenthusiastic airhorn and drum riff*

EDIT: Goddammit I double posted again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To be fair, though, Texas shaped waffles are the best kind of waffle and nobody can convince me otherwise.

I nearly laughed in public when I saw a Texas shaped waffle maker in a hotel in Missouri. :p
The main difference is Its just one inflates an ego more then a normal waffle lol
Eg(g)o inflating waffles

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Now that I think about it, Bass was probably the best character in Mega Man 10. Sure, Proto Man had the charge, slide and ability to block certain aerial attack, but took double damage AND double knockback. Bass had a dash which helped his mobility a lot, Treble is Mega Man 3 Rush Jet but better, he can aim in multiple directions, destroy enemy shields by rapid firing and he utterly ***** bosses with his buster despite it being weaker on normal enemies

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
BITES THE DUST SPOILERS bc I got around to watching it and Izetta
JESUS KIRA NO NEED TO MAKE THAT FACE THAT CLOSE
OMG A BITES THE DUST OPENING
There's memes to be made of spirit rohan's face
you guys are idiots for not noticing
*insert collective NANI?! here*
well, it's moral under the principle of double effect, so I guess you should do it.
rekt
so many memes
RIP those guys
ooooooh get rekt kira
how does he not see hayato looking at him
REEEEEKT
ha, his own stand working against him

Also, Izetta Ep 10-Muller is an *** for all this **** he's hidden from everyone else. But at least now that we see he has the other half, there's hope for an Izetta comeback.

Chrono.

Now that I think about it, Bass was probably the best character in Mega Man 10. Sure, Proto Man had the charge, slide and ability to block certain aerial attack, but took double damage AND double knockback. Bass had a dash which helped his mobility a lot, Treble is Mega Man 3 Rush Jet but better, he can aim in multiple directions, destroy enemy shields by rapid firing and he utterly ***** bosses with his buster despite it being weaker on normal enemies
Bass has always been the best one in every game he's in.

Mostly because he works like a Megaman X character to some extent (minus wall jumping).

He makes Megaman and Bass go from frustrating to... not as frustrating.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Any character in a sidescrolling Mega Man game that can fire in multiple directions, Classic series, X series, or otherwise, is going to wreck everything in sight with it's insanely advanced upgrade over the rest of the cast to tilt it's arm slightly in any direction.

As much is practically gospel.

D

Deleted member

I only ever beat MM9 and 10 as the Blue Bomber himself. I bought the Proto Man DLC in 9 and played him for a bit before switching to Rock, but I rarely, if ever, played Blues in 10. I also never bought the Bass DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
idk man. I mean, these existed
Pancakes have always been superior to waffles.
But a Gengar waffle outclasses pretty much everything
Bass has always been the best one in every game he's in.

Mostly because he works like a Megaman X character to some extent (minus wall jumping).

He makes Megaman and Bass go from frustrating to... not as frustrating.
To be fair, M&B was just poorly designed with only 1 of the 2 characters being taken into account

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Pancakes have always been superior to waffles.
But a Gengar waffle outclasses pretty much everything

To be fair, M&B was just poorly designed with only 1 of the 2 characters being taken into account
What's Mega Man and Bass? Never heard of it.

Hmmm, wait....

No, no such game existed. Never. It didn't happen.

WHO PUTS THE START OF ONE OF THOSE GOD FORSAKEN DISSAPEARING BLOCK SECTIONS ABOVE A GOD DAMN ONE HIT KILL SPIKE PIT AAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I haven't eaten a proper waffle in years, they're probably better than pancakes, but I'm not entirely sure.
Maybe I should get a waffle iron

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I mean food is food. If we had no waffles and my dad mad pancakes, Id eat them, despite me not liking pancakes
I guess, but if I had a choice, it'd always be pancakes
>Gengar waffle with chocolate chips
That thing was built for me and I never had one. WHO IS THE MADMAN RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THAT BEAUTIFUL THING LIMITED EDITION?!

:094:
The guy was a profet and wanted to predict your username

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
>Gengar waffle with chocolate chips
That thing was built for me and I never had one. WHO IS THE MADMAN RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THAT BEAUTIFUL THING LIMITED EDITION?!

:094:
This is Nintendo we're talking about. With how well they handle stocking their products everything may as well be limited edition.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Waffles are made from the same stuff as pancakes but have extra of the tasty stuff like fat and sugar. They are fried and much more like a funnel cake.

Pancakes have lumps in the batter if not cooked right and have the texture of a sponge.

Waffles have cracks to catch butter and syrup in, containing the flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom