• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
To be completely honest though...

It's really cool seeing the Crash remasters....but we really should've gotten a completely new game, same style of gameplay but an overall new experience...THEN give us the remasters...

If I ever get around to getting a PS4 (like when I win the lottery or something) then I'll happily play them, since it's been years since I've played any Crash games...
I wonder if there's even a slim chance of them coming to the Switch...probably not...
I feel this remake/remasters/whatever you want to call them are tests, to see if Crash can still sell.

If they do well, I can guarantee a new Crash will be on the way, along with the possibility of Spyro getting the same treatment.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As everyone is aware, leaks happen all the time. Just be prepared, especially for something more than lists.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213215/we-all-believers-now-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Like this list. Keep in mind it should be taken with a grain of salt. The specific leaker has gotten things right before.

Here's the actual ist given

• Marvel
  • Gwenpool
  • Howard the Duck
  • Groot Kamala Khan
  • Capcom
  • Roll
  • Protoman
  • Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  • Edward Falcon
  • Asura
This is a good list of newcomers
You must give in to the temptation! :evil:

You liked Mind over Mutant but not the original Crash games? Blasphemy! This act will not go unpunished!
OBJEYYYECSHON! I NEVER said that! I never implied that! I only said I was curious. I can imagine this misinterpretting of my words makes you fun at parties :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What temptation? I can wait.
No you can't! Give in to your instincts! You know you cannot win! Mwhahahahahahaha!
OBJEYYYECSHON! I NEVER said that! I never implied that! I only said I was curious. I can imagine this misinterpretting of my words makes you fun at parties :p
I don't go to parties though.
You're happy fans are upset they're not getting what they want?
Apparently that's his gimmick. Laughing at people who are upset or angry.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I feel this remake/remasters/whatever you want to call them are tests, to see if Crash can still sell.

If they do well, I can guarantee a new Crash will be on the way, along with the possibility of Spyro getting the same treatment.
True...Crash hasn't exactly done all that well since Naughty Dog initially dumped it...so it's tough to gauge how well they'll do exactly with the modern crowd...

To me it still seems rather underwhelming reviving a franchise with remasters though...but I can at least say that the games are looking great so far...
It would definitely be cool to ride dinos in HD!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
To be completely honest though...

It's really cool seeing the Crash remasters....but we really should've gotten a completely new game, same style of gameplay but an overall new experience...THEN give us the remasters...

If I ever get around to getting a PS4 (like when I win the lottery or something) then I'll happily play them, since it's been years since I've played any Crash games...
I wonder if there's even a slim chance of them coming to the Switch...probably not...
The remasters and how well they do will probably be used to gauge interest for a proper (No More Mutants) new Crash game.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
You know who i really wanna see in MVC4. Daredevil and Bucky.More so daredevil because i think he could have a more fun moveset than bucky but with the success of the winter soilder recently i wouldn't be surprise if disney tried to get in him in there

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Posting solely to **** on people's dreams, attack fandoms, or drink tears is considered trolling. Likewise, it should go without saying if a character you don't like is added to a roster, act reasonable about it. Nobody should be telling you to actually like it, but you should listen to reasons why it's done as well. You'd be surprised what you learn about how a game was developed.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You know who i really wanna see in MVC4. Daredevil and Bucky.More so daredevil because i think he could have a more fun moveset than bucky but with the success of the winter soilder recently i wouldn't be surprise if disney tried to get in him in there
Bucky was at the centre of two films so I can definitely see him being added.
Maybe he'll rival Nathan Spencer if he returns.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Got a new avatar.

I wouldn't mind Daredevil. He would be interesting and Bucky would be amazing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hey youguys still talking about MvC4?
Yes, and people will keep talking about it because it's a notable subject. For good reasons. I mean, it's one of the most hype games right now.

You can talk about other things too, but it's better if you bring up a new subject instead of basically attempting to remove discussion on a popular subject just because you don't like it(or whatever your current reason is. The reason doesn't matter at this point).

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My instincts are quite tame on the matter.
View attachment 121630
You say that but I can see you trying your best to not look up videos of the Crash remaster.

Wait what's that? I think the trailer just showed up in your Recommended video list! Better take a peak eh? I know you want to.

Ivander

Smash Legend
As everyone is aware, leaks happen all the time. Just be prepared, especially for something more than lists.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213215/we-all-believers-now-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Like this list. Keep in mind it should be taken with a grain of salt. The specific leaker has gotten things right before.

• Marvel
  • Gwenpool
  • Howard the Duck
  • Groot
  • Kamala Khan
  • Capcom
  • Roll
  • Protoman
  • Edward Falcon
  • Asura
Lupinko. I know he's leaked stuff before, although I can't remember which games(I think he leaked the original MvC3 roster?). But that being said, wasn't he wrong once? I thought there was one game where he mentioned there would be more, but no more came or something? Wait, wasn't he the one who leaked a supposed PS-All Stars DLC before the game was tossed aside? Or is that another person I'm thinking of?

Ok, past history aside and stuff, this list sounds nice so far. But then again, it has a Monster Hunter character and Protoman, so automatically I want this. But I'll wait and see what happens before taking this leak into consideration.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Best avi award goes to my fam Champ!

tbh we'll never stop
Eventually
You will.

Yes, and people will keep talking about it because it's a notable subject. For good reasons. I mean, it's one of the most hype games right now.

You can talk about other things too, but it's better if you bring up a new subject instead of basically attempting to remove discussion on a popular subject just because you don't like it(or whatever your current reason is. The reason doesn't matter at this point).
Just curious.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You say that but I can see you trying your best to not look up videos of the Crash remaster.

Wait what's that? I think the trailer just showed up in your Recommended video list! Better take a peak eh? I know you want to.
Actually, I do not have the ability to watch YouTube videos presently. My phone lacks the ability to play videos properly as of current.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So I just found out the Final Fantasy Versus XIII was initially planned to be a trilogy. That probably explains why XV's story feels so "rushed" or just not reaching it's full potential. They took what was supposed to span three games and crammed it all into one, plus a movie and anime. I'm loving the game, but knowing the story is weak and overall just good kills me

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For my pokemon region I guess I don't need to count the regional versions of old pokemons typings in the total since they probably don't count.

D

Deleted member

I don't have any christmas avis so I'll just use cinnamon roll here who I had this saved since, like, the beginning of this year when the manga ended
I'll find something when we get near to christmas

Now excuse me, as I have a bunch of Qualot Berries to shove down my team's throat

D

Deleted member

I voted for Crash 2 on both SMX's Crash poll and my own. The main difference between his and mine is that he covered the entire main series (1, 2, Warped, Wrath of Cortex, TwinSanity, Titans, Mind Over Mutant) while I kept things simple and covered the original trilogy.

Looking back, Titans and Mind Over Mutant felt so distanced from the rest of the series for me to consider them main games, even if they were intended to be. The gameplay (which played more like a beat-'em-up than a platformer), the art style, and certain character designs and personalities (especially Tiny) were all vastly different than before. I also highly doubt that if another mainline Crash game is made (should the N-Sane Trilogy sell well enough to convince Activision and Vicarious Visions to work on one) that it would return to the Titans/Mind Over Mutant style, considering how controversial (at best) those games were, not to mention that the dev studio that made them was closed down a few years ago.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't have any christmas avis so I'll just use cinnamon roll here who I had this saved since, like, the beginning of this year when the manga ended
I'll find something when we get near to christmas

Now excuse me, as I have a bunch of Qualot Berries to shove down my team's throat
Hentai as an avi?

Do you have HP lowering EVs?

D

Deleted member

Avatar changes, huh? Hmmm... That's something I'm still looking for, as silly as that sounds coming from someone who usually changes avatars very often.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Avatar changes, huh? Hmmm... That's something I'm still looking for, as silly as that sounds coming from someone who usually changes avatars very often.
Put a santa hat on your current one.
Bam!
IT'S NOT A HENTAI DAMNIT

Yes, I have all of them but I'm not giving any of then to you if you're gonna keep calling it a hentai
I'm just calling it a Japanese word man
Also I don't need them now so eh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Predicting that the Capcom character shown today will be either Chun-Li or Frank West, while the Marvel character will be Captain America or Spider-Man.

Yes, I'm assuming it'll be one of each today. :p

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

• Marvel
  • Gwenpool
  • Howard the Duck
  • Groot Kamala Khan
  • Capcom
  • Roll
  • Protoman
  • Edward Falcon
  • Asura
If Proto Man is actually in the game it will be the first game I ever buy Day 1.

It's already on week one level by just existing.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh, wait... Marvel vs. Capcom is releasing next year...

R.I.P. Injustice 2?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom