• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Haha haha. Really, the state of Bad manners.

That actually has nothing good. New York is the equivalent of Maki

Trash
> Great beaches, vibrant cultural centers in the city, museums and zoos all over, and the Big Duck in Long Island
> "actually has nothing good"

I may be an ex-New Yorker, but still. New York has a ton of awesome things. Overpopulation is the biggest con outside of property cost...but those things go hand in hand anyway.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As everyone is aware, leaks happen all the time. Just be prepared, especially for something more than lists.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213215/we-all-believers-now-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite

Like this list. Keep in mind it should be taken with a grain of salt. The specific leaker has gotten things right before.

Here's the actual ist given

• Marvel
  • Gwenpool
  • Howard the Duck
  • Groot Kamala Khan
  • Capcom
  • Roll
  • Protoman
  • Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  • Edward Falcon
  • Asura
And Bass gets no love. Damn.

Guess Break Man is just that popular after all.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Feed Null two rainbow Poke-beans and win a couple battles without fainting, and you should be good.
That raises affection, not friendship.

The easiest way to evolve Pokemon requiring high friendship is to use the Friendly berries on them until they won't accept them anymore, then level them up. This can lead to Level 2 Lucario and stuff.
I don't got any of those except one SP.DEF one.
Are you not planting them? Those berries are arguably the most useful berries in the game, so if not, you should consider doing so.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't got any of those except one SP.DEF one.
The tree on route 10 gives almost nothing but those berries. Just farm it for a couple of days and then literally farm the spoils in Pelago and you'll be gold

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The tree on route 10 gives almost nothing but those berries. Just farm it for a couple of days and then literally farm the spoils in Pelago and you'll be gold
A thing to note about the Berry Trees; if you save in front of the berry pile, you can reroll what berries you get.

I'm only bringing this up cause before having knowledge of this, I could never obtain a Kelpsey Berry. Then I tried rerolls via soft reset and it worked.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A thing to note about the Berry Trees; if you save in front of the berry pile, you can reroll what berries you get.

I'm only bringing this up cause before having knowledge of this, I could never obtain a Kelpsey Berry. Then I tried rerolls via soft reset and it worked.
And while I'm still here, I also found a rare Kee berry in that pile tool. Defense boost on taking a physical attack is a nice effect.

Chrono.

Alright, I'll do that.

Once I'm done getting the rest of these Z-Cells.

D

Deleted member

I'm only a few minutes in, but here's some PSX coverage of Mahvel Infinite.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I lived in Buffalo NY for my early childhood up until Kindergarten

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
daredevil,bucky,black panther,widow,star-lord,groot,quake,union jack,Squirrel Girl,Moon Knight.i would like to see on the marvel side...I should make a roster

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
daredevil,bucky,black panther,widow,star-lord,groot,quake,union jack,Squirrel Girl,Moon Knight.i would like to see on the marvel side...I should make a roster
Props for Union Jack. I feel like no one ever brings him up. :p

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'd say I'm way ahead of you but I've yet to make a feasible roster that doesn't go far and beyond the 30 character limit I actually expect at maximum.

Last one went to 50. :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can now get Pokémon from the entire National Dex. My night is officially filled with something to do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can now get Pokémon from the entire National Dex. My night is officially filled with something to do.
Yes, start wonder trading Mew.
:p

And I just realized something, it's ironic Disney is getting the rights to the Sun and Moon anime, meanwhile, Nintendo are making rides for Universal, which might have pokemon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't get why
Hala and Olivia are part of the elite 4. Wouldn't Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele be pissed?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Spent the last half hour breeding Eevee for a good female Eevee with its HA, but I had no luck. However, I did nearly hatch a perfect IV Eevee. No HA however.

I'm going to break off from this for now and come back to it later. All I need is a 4-6 IV Female HA Eevee and my night is made.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I feel like I'm the only one who wants Nilin from Remember Me in MVCI.

Then again, most of Capcom's New IP's lately feel off the radar when they were released. Asura's Wrath and Gaist Crusher (R.I.P. Treasure) being other good examples.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, how many characters do you guys think Mahvel will have?
the same as capcom.
:p

I'd say both get at least 24 characters. 48 is big for a roster, and I don't know how big it will be, but 48 might work.

I don't get why
Hala and Olivia are part of the elite 4. Wouldn't Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele be pissed?
I thought the same thing, but it was brought up that they wouldn't. This is because they still partake in their duties as Kahuna and Captain (for Accerola). The Kahunas would fight all trial goers on the mountain back to back originally, so the E4 isn't to different. It just removes two of the Kahunas. So they should be good.

I just saw something that I forgot to comment on in regards to the Kahunas and Skull.
A punk girl says Skull formed from a group that followed a Kahuna originally, but were stomped by the guardian. Does this mean that one of the Kahuna's was evil?

Could it have been the one before Nanu? Or is it Hapu's grandpa?

I really wanted to learn about this, but we get nothing And what did they do wrong I wonder...

D

Deleted member

I feel like I'm the only one who wants Nilin from Remember Me in MVCI.

Then again, most of Capcom's New IP's lately feel off the radar when they were released. Asura's Wrath and Gaist Crusher (R.I.P. Treasure) being other good examples.
So she has about as much of a chance of joining Mahvel as Zael does of joining Smash. That's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom