• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
first time

Im not as lucky as you. Im not as lucky as anyone here. I got to The end but suprise suprise, they kicked my ***

That alone killed my confidence, I was so close, oh so close
Carry a ton of healing items. That's usually enough to get past them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All I can think of for my skeleton Pokemon is the final form "Moros" is that it has a purple ghost flame moustache.

It's first form is Mortalier.

They're both Ghost/Fighting type.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I can't wait until Christmas update next Tuesday!

Kurri ★ Kurri ★
It's next Tuesday?

Guess it's time to grind out the levels so I'll have enough to buy something. I'm hoping 76 gets a Christmas Sweater.

---

Just got around to pre-ordering FFXV. Now I just gotta wait till midnight to play

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's next Tuesday?

Guess it's time to grind out the levels so I'll have enough to buy something. I'm hoping 76 gets a Christmas Sweater.

---

Just got around to pre-ordering FFXV. Now I just gotta wait till midnight to play
Well it's not confirmed, I'm just making an educated guess. The halloween update came 3 weeks before Halloween and next Tuesday is 3 weeks until Christmas

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
first time

Im not as lucky as you. Im not as lucky as anyone here. I got to The end but suprise suprise, they kicked my ***

That alone killed my confidence, I was so close, oh so close
What's your team, their moves, and their levels?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I can't wait until Christmas update next Tuesday!

Kurri ★ Kurri ★
I assume you two are talking about the Christmas update for Overwatch?

Anyway, after that one tweet from the Overwatch crew, I can actually see Santa Torb being a real thing. Despite how obvious it is, it is somewhat fitting, like replace the armor packs he gives out with presents, have a Christmas-related turret, like a Gingerbread turret or Nutcracker-styled turret. Maybe a Bell-like Hammer. I just wonder how they will handle the Molten Core ultimate.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Hey. I know you lost, but you want a video of that match?"

"No."

"You sure?"

Battle Video in a nutshell.

EDIT: Oh! By the way- I got that Leather Backpack (Black)! It looks so good on my character.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Jimquisition's new video on Nintendo under-stocking its products (NES Mini & amiibos) was pretty on-point.

....omg...I beat the e4 just now. All while listening to Death Parades opening

*passes out*

Is it bad im shaking? I mean, I spent 4 days trying
Congrats. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I assume you two are talking about the Christmas update for Overwatch?

Anyway, after that one tweet from the Overwatch crew, I can actually see Santa Torb being a real thing. Despite how obvious it is, it is somewhat fitting, like replace the armor packs he gives out with presents, have a Christmas-related turret, like a Gingerbread turret or Nutcracker-styled turret. Maybe a Bell-like Hammer. I just wonder how they will handle the Molten Core ultimate.
I'd rather Santa Rein but it's all good.

Also I'm betting Mrs. Claus Mei and Rudolph Pharah.

Someone is gonna be in a nutcracker outfit, idk who. Also Grinch Winston maybe?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I wonder if these lv 100 shinies on the GTS are ever legit.
Also Poke Pelago won't stop giving me Scythers.

Chrono.

Geez, SM sure picks up a ton during the 3rd island (not that it was slow beforehand).

I've been really engrossed with the main story and the characters have been really enjoyable. The Dark type Kahuna might just be one of my favorite Pokemon characters overall and freaking Hau showing more character depth than the drones from XY ever did.

Also Gladion keeps being awesome, I was totally expecting him to be some sort of flanderized Silver, but he's much more than that. Lillie is good too, though she should really keep her bag closed or something ba--Whoops nevermind Cosmog's been nabbed.

So far I've only raised an eyebrow at the random ass cameos from Colress and ****ing Grimsley of all people.

Anyways, apparently FFXV is pretty good?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Scyther is the one pokemon I wanted from Poke Pelago it wouldn't give me
I've gotten about four Scythers from it and a 5th one has just appeared. It wasn't even that exciting getting the first one since I had already caught one in the wild.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I love Niles, my decidueye. toughing it out at 13 hp and dealing the final spirit shackle

If he was real, I would crying and hugging it
Congrats, miss champion. :nessmelee:

Ironically, I just finished training my new Decidueye. :laugh: After debating on how to set it up, I decided because it doesn't have access to Long Reach yet, it would instead run SalacSub.

Decidueye@Salac Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Sp. Attack/4 Defense/252 Speed
Timid Nature
Energy Ball/Nasty Plot/Substitute/Shadow Ball

I've been having a lot of fun with it. But I need better team coverage.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Everyone else:
"I can't wait for FFXV to come out, I've been waiting 10 years for this moment!"

Me:
"I can't wait for FFXV to come out so my brother can buy it, and then drop World of Final Fantasy. Then he'll give that to me for a lend so I can play that!"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Here, have some Sonic Twitter memes.

Come to the Dark Side, my child. We have. . .the throwing of small helpless animals.

Also healthcare benefits IDK.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Here, have some Sonic Twitter memes.

Come to the Dark Side, my child. We have. . .the throwing of small helpless animals.

Also healthcare benefits IDK.
I felt bad for even spindashing into my Chaos by accident. I could never throw them
Four days on the E4? Is this game substantially harder than past gens?
well it took twitch plays about 41 trys to beat the E4 but thats twitch plays

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I beat all 4 with just decidueye, although I switched out every once in a while so my other pokemon had something to do

2 of the elite 4 have extremely common weaknesses

Decidueye alone with ghost, grass, and flying attacks could take out 3 of them

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I felt bad for even spindashing into my Chaos by accident. I could never throw them
Me too, but then after all the things I did in Zoo Tycoon when I was younger I'm assuming I have no room to talk about video game morality.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why have they added 4 grass/ ghost pokemon at this point and made them ALL physical attack based?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Well, I still haven't gotten a new battery for my 3DS yet, so that means no more Moon still.
... On the other hand, I've been screwing around on Showdown and I think Incineroar has quite a bit of potential. Darkest Lariat + Bulk Up + Will O' Wisp works great, with the latter two granting longevity to him, Bulk Up boosting Attack up, and Darkest Lariat makes certain walls a joke. I'm just waiting until Intimidate becomes legal on him now.

:094:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's not Reborn levels of difficulty, but it's challenging at times. Totems can wreck if your not prepared, and trainers get better rosters overall. You also should be on level with everyone rather then overleveled which adds to the balance of the game.

Anyway I just got Cosmog!

I find it funny that they:

hid it's final forms.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Me too, but then after all the things I did in Zoo Tycoon when I was younger I'm assuming I have no room to talk about video game morality.
Did you do that too?

Putting multiple animals in an exhibit forcing them to kill each other for food, putting animals in water to see which can swim and which can't, and all that? :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not Reborn levels of difficulty, but it's challenging at times. Totems can wreck if your not prepared, and trainers get better rosters overall. You also should be on level with everyone rather then overleveled which adds to the balance of the game.

Anyway I just got Cosmog!

I find it funny that they:

hid it's final forms.
Most trainers I ran into had only 1 or 2 pokemon.

TBH I found this game a lot easier than before

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, but they also get evolutions and some smart strategies. They also have special ones at the end of each route.
Yeah, but when they only have like 1 pokemon, and you get Z-moves which give like 200 bp + STAB

They aren't going to be doing much

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
The big one just hit. Polygon just game out with an article saying that their sources are indeed confirming that Marvel vs. Capcom 4 will be announced at the Playstation Conference.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/28/13749536/marvel-vs-capcom-4-news
Man I really want to believe in this. I've been burned before tho. Until I see the real thing, I am not holding my breathe.

I think my mans here summarizes my feelings on this

Edit: Something a little extra that expresses how I feel as well

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did you do that too?

Putting multiple animals in an exhibit forcing them to kill each other for food, putting animals in water to see which can swim and which can't, and all that? :p
Same vein, slightly different experiments.

50 T-Rex eggs + active zoo + removed fences upon hatching + fenced off zoo entrance = ???

Keeping guests in a restricted area with all the resources needed to survive but no means of leaving the zoo.

And putting every animal in the game into the same general area and seeing who wins.

Thank goodness I found other video games later, any time I end up doing something like that it's because I'm cripplingly bored.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Why are the rewards for sidequests so lame in this game? I only get 3,000 cash for spending over an hour to catch a damn Feebass? ****** I collected more pearls that are worth more than that!
Looks like some BotW stuff will be at VGA

Maybe we'll see some of the supposed towns that they cut from the E3 demo or some other important NPCs.

And here I was thinking there wouldn't be anything Nintendo related in the VGAs. Pleasantly surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom