• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What forum is that?

It surely isn't this one where Decidueye has ruled he roost since day one :p
:061:
I like Decidueye too but from what I've seen post starterpocalypse, Incineroar seems to be mostly everyone's favorite here.

Could be wrong.
Oranguru's putting in work with Nasty Plot and Stored Power...
But then again Psychic does the job as well...
Nasty Plot + Psychic is better unless you have a stat passer.
Man why does it take forever to open iTunes on this ****ty *** computer...
I think you just answered you're own question. :troll:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like Decidueye too but from what I've seen post starterpocalypse, Incineroar seems to be mostly everyone's favorite here.

Could be wrong.

Nasty Plot + Psychic is better unless you have a stat passer.
Primarina will always be the best starter.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PaperTalisman

I can count at least three different video games that I think had these things somewhere in them, but the last time I did anything on TV Tropes I screwed up and got pulled aside and criticized.

If anyone here has a TV Tropes account and is also familiar or able to sufficiently research the games involved to know the involved points, Paper Talismans

A. Are used to represent status effect powers and items in Kid Icarus: Uprising (Poison, Freeze, Burn, Eggplant, Tempura, etc.),

B. Are plastered all over the sacred fax machine that shows up at the beginning of Splatfests and in one Sunken Scroll in Splatoon, and

C. One was pretty important to the ending of Yo-Kai Watch.

If I'm right on identifying these and anyone else can identify them as well (or give me the pep-talk needed to do it myself, heh), those seem like they fit there.

*EDIT* Also aren't the Cleanse Tag and, uhh. . .there was another tag for boosting Ghost Types, I think I might have confused it for an Ability for a second. . . items in Pokemon basically paper talismans? That would be four if I'm right then and I'm kind of surprised people wouldn't have added something from a game that popular.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have a question to people here. Did you use your Master Ball in SM? And if so, who'd you use it on?
btw, I should answer my own question too I suppose
Tapu Fini. I'm planning on using the legendaries for competitive play (Bottle caps make me cry)
but Tapu Fini is a ***** and a half to take down to 1HP. I'm not spending hours fighting a mon with a catch rate of 3 that keeps healing itself for a good nature, ty Volga for the Abras

D

Deleted member

The absolute madlads cut my brazilian telenovela for a Castro special.
*sigh*
Tiem to fish more ghostly seaweeds posessing anchors then.
>Watching telenovelas
Castro did you a favor
I have a question to people here. Did you use your Master Ball in SM? And if so, who'd you use it on?
I have no idea on what to use it now that roaming legendaries are(thankfully) gone
I still have Tapu Fini and most of the UBs to catch but both have been easy excluding Tapu Koko
Probably gonna save it in the case I ever bump into a shiny by accident and I'm not prepared for it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
SHIELD's back tomorrow and then next week is the mid-season finale.
That's taking the piss but then scheduling is a mess or something like that. More time to touch up on a few things though.

Necrozma, it's level 75 and there's no roamers. Not wasting time grinding up at a snail's pace to get on a similar level.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Buzzwole was actually a higher level than me when I captured him, but it was actually pretty easy to capture him

What I did was have my Magnezone with Sturdy up front. I paralyzed Buzzwole. He knocked my HP down to 1 with one hit, being saved by Sturdy, and just healed up until he wasn't able to move due to paralyzation. I then attacked a little to knock his HP down

Repeat a couple times until his HP was in the red and throw a beast ball

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Buzzwole was actually a higher level than me when I captured him, but it was actually pretty easy to capture him

What I did was have my Magnezone with Sturdy up front. I paralyzed Buzzwole. He knocked my HP down to 1 with one hit, being saved by Sturdy, and just healed up until he wasn't able to move due to paralyzation. I then attacked a little to knock his HP down

Repeat a couple times until his HP was in the red and throw a beast ball
What an anticlimactic battle. lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I haven't went after the Tapu quad yet. I'm still working on my Catcher Smeargle for that.

I really want to get Tapu Koko as soon as possible though so I can utilize the Raichu/Koko/Pelipper combo, and Tapu Lele for the Doubles Lele and Megazam combo.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Isn't the capture of Tapu Koko part of the story? Or do you not have to capture him then

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looking at Lunala.. it looks more like a croissant than a bat. Now I'm hungry.

*grabds a croissant *

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually traded away my Topu Koko because his nature was so bad

D

Deleted member

...Okay, so I'm not missing any Zygarde Cells... (Or at least that's what it seems)
It's just that there are 95 Cells and 5 Cores and I'm missing one core.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm breeding Dhelmise currently

I happened to come across a Japanese Dhelmise that was adamant and really good IV's.

I'm trying to Masuda method to get a shiny one

D

Deleted member

The cores are SO much easier to find. Off the top of my headm there's a core in your house, Olivia's shop and Nanu's Caravan on Route 17
There's one core in each of the Kahunas houses actually.
But it appears that there is still one more cell that I'm missing unless my game is glitching PLEASE SEND HELP

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thinking up a skeleton pokemon, that fits in the pokemon world and doesn't look like a Undertale ripoff is hard.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But it appears that there is still one more cell that I'm missing unless my game is glitching PLEASE SEND HELP
Are you SURE it's the cores? Make a Zygarde quickly and use the cube on it, if you can teach it 5 moves, you've got them all. Otherwise, look at the guide again

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is Minimize used a lot in competitive play? I thought evasion moves were banned

Why is there so many moves that deal more damage or never miss opponents that use Minimize

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen So I checked, and it appears that I have indeed gathered all the cores.
I'll look for the final Cell once I have more free time, because right now I'm fludded with homework.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I need to look for that last cell too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
:143: just became my new money farmer.
Snorlax@Amulet Coin
Thick Fat
252 Attack/HP, 4 Speed
Adamant
Crunch/Happy Hour/Earthquake/Return

Once you're Snorlax is about level 70-75, it should have no problem beating league ass. But be careful about Hala. Start every round with Happy Hour. Sweep with your over leveled Snorlax. EZPZ.

I just tried this on my low level Snorlax and considering it was tanking 20 levels lower, I can see this being easy for Snorlax. The only real issue would be Hala's Fighting-Types.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I buyed for my sister the Mass Effect Trilogies. Since she was interested in them and the price was very low. I buyed it so that she could play all of them.
However, she will play them at Christmas, until then, It's like JoJo ASB: Gotta To Wait.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I refuse to look at the e4 anymore

I cant beat it at all, I stright up give up

Nothing Im doing is working
First time or rematch?

I mean, all you have to do is grind up

I beat them with one pokemon and only switched out to give other pokemon something to do

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
First time or rematch?

I beat them with one pokemon and only switched out to give other pokemon something to do
I got riggity-riggity wrecked, son. I don't have enough revives and heals to survive.

I have Olivia and (insert 4th member here)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got riggity-riggity wrecked, son. I don't have enough revives and heals to survive.

I have Olivia and (insert 4th member here)
Lose, it'll white you out and send you to a poke center or something. Grind up, get money from the battle restaurant or whatever and try again

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
First time or rematch?

first time

Im not as lucky as you. Im not as lucky as anyone here. I got to The end but suprise suprise, they kicked my ass

That alone killed my confidence, I was so close, oh so close

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My lowest level pokemon during the E4 was Solgaleo, who is about the same level as the pokemon in the E4 but my others weren't much stronger. Buzzwole was 65 when I fought it and it was a higher level than my team at the time.

They're all 70 now

D

Deleted member

My lowest level pokemon during the E4 was Solgaleo, who is about the same level as the pokemon in the E4 but my others weren't much stronger. Buzzwole was 65 when I fought it and it was a higher level than my team at the time.

They're all 70 now
My team would all be lvl 100 right now if I continued to play Sun consistently, but I took a break for a week because that Zygarde cell stressed me out that much.

At least I got around to catching Bagon really quick last night.(Since you can catch one really easily on that one shore.) My next playthrough I'll be sure to catch it earlier like I did last night. Though now I also need to catch Gabite.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My team would all be lvl 100 right now if I continued to play Sun consistently, but I took a break for a week because that Zygarde cell stressed me out that much.

At least I got around to catching Bagon really quick last night.(Since you can catch one really easily on that one shore.) My next playthrough I'll be sure to catch it earlier like I did last night. Though now I also need to catch Gabite.
Mine would probably be 100 but I've been playing my moon version, which has a different team

---

BUT I have one important question

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE RADIANT FORMS

Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom