• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I saw someone mention Gene from God Hand as a MVC4 candidate. Yes please! Only reason that game did **** in sales was IGN giving it a bloody 3/10
I doubt that one review killed the sales.

"Spectacle" action games just tend to do kinda ****ty in general.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I doubt that one review killed the sales.

"Spectacle" action games just tend to do kinda ****ty in general.
There's no way such a stupidly low score DIDN'T impact the sales though
EV training on Pelago is a lot better than I initially thought. Sure, it's no Horde Training, but it does the EV training while you sleep, or go to work, so if you've got a busy day, no problem!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ammy's a good choice so that's not too bad
jfc GTS, I'm not sacrificing a one of a kind mon that can't breed for Alomomola
Why not just catch one yourself? Fish at a rippling spot where it can be found, has a 20% chance of appearing.
I literally just caught one, first encounter.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I imagine you've all seen this. I don't even know anything about Jojo or ever plan/want to watch it... but this is tight.

.......I have no words available to describe my feelings of joy right now.
Glad to see someone else liking Jonathan!
Poor guy, him and Part 1 are not very much liked because there isn't alot of what made JoJo special in the first place (AKA: The Stand) ...
But still! I love Jonathan and PB exactly for that old feeling, so yeah.
Imo stands aren't what made JoJo special. To me it's a combination of how it took the bizarre things that the series is named for, and made them fit in a comedic and/or action genre kind of way.
For example, take Joseph running from Straits, or Polnareff's bathroom antics. It's showing something bizarre, and then making it work ever so nicely.
That's what makes JoJo so special for me. Stands just help with the bizarreness due to the things they can do, and it was a good direction to move in after ASB. No more vampires? **** it, Dio's back with new abilities, and all the characters get cool new abilities. Pretty good direction imo.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I seriously have to wonder if anyone gets their legendaries for whatever common Pokemon they're offering.
I've really started to hate people oferring Pokemon that evolve via trade while holding an item. They'll offer, say a Porygon with an Upgrade but will ask for Porygon2. Who the **** would do that? Ask for another Porygon you dip**** and hope whoever trades ins't an ass.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
.......I have no words available to describe my feelings of joy right now.

Imo stands aren't what made JoJo special. To me it's a combination of how it took the bizarre things that the series is named for, and made them fit in a comedic and/or action genre kind of way.
For example, take Joseph running from Straits, or Polnareff's bathroom antics. It's showing something bizarre, and then making it work ever so nicely.
That's what makes JoJo so special for me. Stands just help with the bizarreness due to the things they can do, and it was a good direction to move in after ASB. No more vampires? **** it, Dio's back with new abilities, and all the characters get cool new abilities. Pretty good direction imo.
I say Stands made Jojo more unique. Part 1 was a parody to Hokuto no Ken, Part 2 made focused on it's strengths and developed it's own formula, but Part 3 did something nothing else really has, the Stands were very unique as an idea, and it's even influenced the Puppet fighters characters as Heritage of the Future was the first fighting game to do that

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I seriously have to wonder if anyone gets their legendaries for whatever common Pokemon they're offering.
I've really started to hate people oferring Pokemon that evolve via trade while holding an item. They'll offer, say a Porygon with an Upgrade but will ask for Porygon2. Who the **** would do that? Ask for another Porygon you dip**** and hope whoever trades ins't an ***.
And this is literally why I hate trade evolutions. I like Haunter way more than Gengar, honestly.

It wouldn't be so bad if the Porygon line had 2 separate trade evos with special items. If it was one, it'd be easy.

As for the Legendary thing, I only find it fun to get them off of Wonder Trade. The GPS is abused way too much in a poor way. If people are putting up Legendaries for common mons it means one of two things; They're a cheater or they literally spent all the time and effort in getting a second copy all the way to a Legendary and did it again. On the other hand, some are somewhat legit. You can actually erase your current game and put a code in again for a downloadable Pokemon. This is notable with the shorter codes like Darkrai got. This isn't really cheating because it falls more under the second point. They put the time and effort in to do this. It's not a problem because hey, they simply got Legendaries via an exploit of how the games work, but still had to go through all the damn opening scenes/etc. I wonder if this is why SM has such a long opening?(well, to be fair, having a super long cutscene with no tiny break to let you save right before choosing your starter was a really stupid design option...).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And this is literally why I hate trade evolutions. I like Haunter way more than Gengar, honestly.

It wouldn't be so bad if the Porygon line had 2 separate trade evos with special items. If it was one, it'd be easy.

As for the Legendary thing, I only find it fun to get them off of Wonder Trade. The GPS is abused way too much in a poor way. If people are putting up Legendaries for common mons it means one of two things; They're a cheater or they literally spent all the time and effort in getting a second copy all the way to a Legendary and did it again. On the other hand, some are somewhat legit. You can actually erase your current game and put a code in again for a downloadable Pokemon. This is notable with the shorter codes like Darkrai got. This isn't really cheating because it falls more under the second point. They put the time and effort in to do this. It's not a problem because hey, they simply got Legendaries via an exploit of how the games work, but still had to go through all the damn opening scenes/etc. I wonder if this is why SM has such a long opening?(well, to be fair, having a super long cutscene with no tiny break to let you save right before choosing your starter was a really stupid design option...).
Pokemon that evolve via trade are fine, so long as they don't invovle items. Even Shellmet and Karrablast were fine since people seem to not be complete morons when it comes to them. Getting Pokemon like Electivire, Steelix, etc. off the GTS? Good luck with that. I think most Pokemon like them, I got by trading other similar Pokemon or someone was generous and asking for a rare but not trade evolution Pokemon, like a starter or pseudo legendary.
There's a reason Slowking was the last Pokemon I needed to complete the national dex in Y. Looks like the same problem will repeat here in Moon. Though, at least some Pokemon like Politoed have been available in the wild.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

You mixed up the Legendary thing. It's people putting up common pokemon and asking for the legendaries in return

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You mixed up the Legendary thing. It's people putting up common pokemon and asking for the legendaries in return
Same difference to me at this point. As long as nobody is giving illegal Pokemon, it shouldn't matter. I don't mind as long as both players legally agree to it in the case of hacks. GTS is my issue here, though. I really don't care if I get a hacked Pokemon as long as I know it is beforehand. I mean, Cyndane offers them to people and all. My biggest goal is that they all are possible legally in some way. That means only official moves/stats/types/genders/etc. Ironically Gamefreak does distribute Pokemon with a move they cannot learn, so it's kind of murky.

For the record, I did put up a Common Mon to get a Mew and somebody did give it to me. It means they clearly were okay with it. It's annoying to see it super often, but there's nothing wrong with it persay.

Pokemon that evolve via trade are fine, so long as they don't invovle items. Even Shellmet and Karrablast were fine since people seem to not be complete morons when it comes to them. Getting Pokemon like Electivire, Steelix, etc. off the GTS? Good luck with that. I think most Pokemon like them, I got by trading other similar Pokemon or someone was generous and asking for a rare but not trade evolution Pokemon, like a starter or pseudo legendary.
There's a reason Slowking was the last Pokemon I needed to complete the national dex in Y. Looks like the same problem will repeat here in Moon. Though, at least some Pokemon like Politoed have been available in the wild.
Eh, I'm sick of getting Haunters. It just becomes more of a pain than anything. In a way, the item trades are better because at the very least you can get somebody a Pokemon they want without forced evolution. I never liked trade evolutions, however, if only because of annoying stuff like "I never wanted it evolved". My opinion of regular ones(no items) is that you should be able to cancel it as soon as you get it like any regular evolution. I get why it isn't done, cause somebody who's a bit of a jerk could abuse it so they don't have to evolve your Pokemon, but as long as they give it back, it'll evolve, so...

It's also not that good of a mechanic anyway. It's cool to suggest trading should be done, but it's an annoying mechanic for those who have online troubles. I'd rather they did away with it as is. Albeit, it's too late now. Also, the only item trade evo I ever found semi-good was Feebas since it was leagues better than the stupid contest stuff(contests are cool, forcing you to get perfect stats with berries or whatever? Not so cool). I also hate Tyrogue's requirements because they're a severe pain.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Same difference to me at this point. As long as nobody is giving illegal Pokemon, it shouldn't matter. I don't mind as long as both players legally agree to it in the case of hacks. GTS is my issue here, though. I really don't care if I get a hacked Pokemon as long as I know it is beforehand. I mean, Cyndane offers them to people and all. My biggest goal is that they all are possible legally in some way. That means only official moves/stats/types/genders/etc. Ironically Gamefreak does distribute Pokemon with a move they cannot learn, so it's kind of murky.

For the record, I did put up a Common Mon to get a Mew and somebody did give it to me. It means they clearly were okay with it. It's annoying to see it super often, but there's nothing wrong with it persay.

Eh, I'm sick of getting Haunters. It just becomes more of a pain than anything. In a way, the item trades are better because at the very least you can get somebody a Pokemon they want without forced evolution. I never liked trade evolutions, however, if only because of annoying stuff like "I never wanted it evolved". My opinion of regular ones(no items) is that you should be able to cancel it as soon as you get it like any regular evolution. I get why it isn't done, cause somebody who's a bit of a jerk could abuse it so they don't have to evolve your Pokemon, but as long as they give it back, it'll evolve, so...

It's also not that good of a mechanic anyway. It's cool to suggest trading should be done, but it's an annoying mechanic for those who have online troubles. I'd rather they did away with it as is. Albeit, it's too late now. Also, the only item trade evo I ever found semi-good was Feebas since it was leagues better than the stupid contest stuff(contests are cool, forcing you to get perfect stats with berries or whatever? Not so cool). I also hate Tyrogue's requirements because they're a severe pain.
There IS something wrong with it. Legendary pokemon can't breed. The common mons CAN, meaning it's like asking someone to give you 1000 dollars in exchange for a cent. It's not worth it

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Can't you just hit B while it's evolving if you really want a Haunter and not a Gengar that bad?

EDIT: Speaking of trade with item Pokemon, just got a Magmortar for a Ditto!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There IS something wrong with it. Legendary pokemon can't breed. The common mons CAN, meaning it's like asking someone to give you 1000 dollars in exchange for a cent. It's not worth it
I don't see that as a real problem so much as an annoyance if nobody actually ever puts up a more notable Pokemon for a Legendary. The point of GTS is that you can trade any Pokemon for any Pokemon. There isn't really anything wrong with it in any way as long as the other player agrees to it. At worst there's kids who don't know the breeding rules, but the point is more to complete the dex, not literally have one of each Pokemon in your box.

Especially when not all Legendaries are super difficult to get. People restart their games to get more of a Pokemon, and with Pokemon bank and the fact you can restart your game to get Legendaries via a code as well multiple times show that the issue is solved more or less. The best thing to do is make them breedable, imo, not condemn players who aren't breaking any real rules. But that's not the reality, so eh.

Can't you just hit B while it's evolving if you really want a Haunter and not a Gengar that bad?
That option isn't there, stupidly so. Unless it changed in SM, which would be nice(t may have, being that your Pokemon will no longer evolve until you press a button in SM, but I don't know if this applies to trades. It forces you to wait and do something). Also, if it did, it should go without saying that if you were to try and stop a traded item evo from happening, the item should stay on the Pokemon.

We don't know why it isn't there. Could be harder to program due to the trade stuff happening at the same time as the evolution stuff. I can't really tell you. Maybe once my Pokemon hack starts getting programmed, I can say something about it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, asking for Legendaries in exchange for non-legendaries is completely wrong in GTS. In one play through, with the exception of Sun and Moon, you can't get multiple Legendaries of the same kind. Its usually only one.

The only exception in my mind is if you yourself don't want the legendary you're trading. That's your choice. But if you're asking for a legendary, you should put up a legendary in exchange, because of how illegitimate the GTS can be.

"I want a Solgaleo. Here's a Yungoos named Trump. Let's trade." :rolleyes:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't see that as a real problem so much as an annoyance if nobody actually ever puts up a more notable Pokemon for a Legendary. The point of GTS is that you can trade any Pokemon for any Pokemon. There isn't really anything wrong with it in any way as long as the other player agrees to it. At worst there's kids who don't know the breeding rules, but the point is more to complete the dex, not literally have one of each Pokemon in your box.

Especially when not all Legendaries are super difficult to get. People restart their games to get more of a Pokemon, and with Pokemon bank and the fact you can restart your game to get Legendaries via a code as well multiple times show that the issue is solved more or less. The best thing to do is make them breedable, imo, not condemn players who aren't breaking any real rules. But that's not the reality, so eh.

That option isn't there, stupidly so. Unless it changed in SM, which would be nice(t may have, being that your Pokemon will no longer evolve until you press a button in SM, but I don't know if this applies to trades. It forces you to wait and do something). Also, if it did, it should go without saying that if you were to try and stop a traded item evo from happening, the item should stay on the Pokemon.

We don't know why it isn't there. Could be harder to program due to the trade stuff happening at the same time as the evolution stuff. I can't really tell you. Maybe once my Pokemon hack starts getting programmed, I can say something about it.
But what if I don't have the option of getting multiple ones that I can simply trade? I want to fill my Dex, so that means I have to sacrifice Type Null, Lunala and more if I want a Gible, a version exclusive. Considering it took me an hour to find something with a 40% encounter rate, I don't want to actively look for the rare encounters. I'm also interested in competitive play, meaning I'd have to sack the Lunala which I kept resetting over and over again for a good nature for something someone just caught and decided "No good IVs, trash nature, not even shiny or a useful held item, yeah, this level 2 Slowpoke will definitely get me what I want!"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You can't cancel trade evolutions if they're done online?

That's ****ed.
This is definitely true up to Gen VI. I can't confirm it at this time in Gen VII. But it also didn't immediately evolve a Pokemon, but wait for you to press a button to start the sequence. I'll test it whenever I have a chance. Like I suddenly get traded a Machoke.

One thing that was introduced was that you will evolve if you get KO'd or not. This, at least according to Bulbapedia, wasn't a thing till Gen VI. Massive upgrade at that. Don't get me wrong, I see the logic. They're fainted. They're not "active" enough to suddenly evolve. But it's more of a game mechanic that they play up so much despite breaking the fourth wall it shouldn't even matter anymore to have this option.

But what if I don't have the option of getting multiple ones that I can simply trade? I want to fill my Dex, so that means I have to sacrifice Type Null, Lunala and more if I want a Gible, a version exclusive. Considering it took me an hour to find something with a 40% encounter rate, I don't want to actively look for the rare encounters. I'm also interested in competitive play, meaning I'd have to sack the Lunala which I kept resetting over and over again for a good nature for something someone just caught and decided "No good IVs, trash nature, not even shiny or a useful held item, yeah, this level 2 Slowpoke will definitely get me what I want!"
Then don't trade it. It's an option, not some forced thing. Some people will trade if it doesn't bother them. It's not a broken mechanic and people do replay through the game(but want to keep their mons, which is doable just fine). The Pokebank was introduced just so you could gather multiple one-shot Pokemon as is, as well as let you do multiple playthroughs of a game without losing anything, and of course transfer Pokemon to newer games.

Pokebank immediately fixed all these complaints while still giving a perfectly fair option to other users. The only type of Pokemon that should not be traded is a hacked one, and that's because beyond Gamefreak's own special event ones, they're illegal for good reasons. Catch them properly, after all.

I have very good reasons to not be bothered, and that's because the whole "principle of the thing" doesn't work all that well for a fictional fun game nor hurt anyone's playability. In addition, due to the Pokebank, that argument no longer is even true. You won't permanently lose any Pokemon as long as you use the program correctly. The only bad point is Pokebank costs money to activate... but it's cheap and lasts an entire year.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The flip from Crabrawler to Crabominable is so random. Its like Moe from The Three Stooges evolved into the Abominable Snowman from Monsters Inc..

"Oh, a wise guy eh?" *pops you in mouth* "What's the matter with you?!"

*evolves*

"Crabominable! Can you believe that? Do look Crabomonable to you? I mean, why can't they call me the Adorable Crab, or the Agreeable Crab. I'm a nice guy..."

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Gible's not a version exclusive in Sun and Moon. You can catch Gabite in both versions but gible isn't available in the wild.

EDIT: If this is a repeated post, sorry, I could have sworn I posted this only for it to disappear.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Gible's not a version exclusive in Sun and Moon. You can catch Gabite in both versions but gible isn't available in the wild.

EDIT: If this is a repeated post, sorry, I could have sworn I posted this only for it to disappear.
It appeared as two posts to me so I only deleted one. Welp. Glitches, glitches everywhere.

Anyway, the issue is solved. Dang, shouldn't have touched it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It appeared as two posts to me so I only deleted one. Welp. Glitches, glitches everywhere.

Anyway, the issue is solved. Dang, shouldn't have touched it.
Ah don't worry about it. Just glad to know I wasn't going crazy.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah don't worry about it. Just glad to know I wasn't going crazy.
Do enough barrel rolls and you'll be as crazy as Peppy! :troll:

I wish I merged those posts. XD

What I want to know is why it appeared as two posts. Mostly for the purpose of making sure the site is working properly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Then that should say something about how disgustingly bad my luck is
This is definitely true up to Gen VI. I can't confirm it at this time in Gen VII. But it also didn't immediately evolve a Pokemon, but wait for you to press a button to start the sequence. I'll test it whenever I have a chance. Like I suddenly get traded a Machoke.

One thing that was introduced was that you will evolve if you get KO'd or not. This, at least according to Bulbapedia, wasn't a thing till Gen VI. Massive upgrade at that. Don't get me wrong, I see the logic. They're fainted. They're not "active" enough to suddenly evolve. But it's more of a game mechanic that they play up so much despite breaking the fourth wall it shouldn't even matter anymore to have this option.

Then don't trade it. It's an option, not some forced thing. Some people will trade if it doesn't bother them. It's not a broken mechanic and people do replay through the game(but want to keep their mons, which is doable just fine). The Pokebank was introduced just so you could gather multiple one-shot Pokemon as is, as well as let you do multiple playthroughs of a game without losing anything, and of course transfer Pokemon to newer games.

Pokebank immediately fixed all these complaints while still giving a perfectly fair option to other users. The only type of Pokemon that should not be traded is a hacked one, and that's because beyond Gamefreak's own special event ones, they're illegal for good reasons. Catch them properly, after all.

I have very good reasons to not be bothered, and that's because the whole "principle of the thing" doesn't work all that well for a fictional fun game nor hurt anyone's playability. In addition, due to the Pokebank, that argument no longer is even true. You won't permanently lose any Pokemon as long as you use the program correctly. The only bad point is Pokebank costs money to activate... but it's cheap and lasts an entire year.
So I'm supposed to just wander around an area for 3 hours, beg to the RNG which burned me with Bounsweet or start over when I've been very clear that I don't want to start over? The problem is that A: Pokebank isn't even available yet and B: My luck is trash

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Then that should say something about how disgustingly bad my luck is

So I'm supposed to just wander around an area for 3 hours, beg to the RNG which burned me with Bounsweet or start over when I've been very clear that I don't want to start over? The problem is that A: Pokebank isn't even available yet and B: My luck is trash
To be fair, Gabite only appears in weather triggered SOS battles.
If you're having bad luck searching on the GTS, try offering a Pokemon that seems reasonable for what you want. Though, I guess if you have trash luck, getting a Pokemon that is reasonable might be a problem.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Then don't obviously trade anything till you can get Pokebank. Or don't trade anything at all if you don't like the trade. You're treating this as if it's some heavily forced thing when it's 100% optional for all players.

You can't really blame GTS being used properly because of your luck and expect anyone to think that's a fair point. Bad luck has nothing to do with people using the GTS as it was intended. Again, the only legit time the GTS was ever used inproperly was to put hacked Pokemon up. People doing trades they find fair but someone doesn't isn't illegitimate so much as two people with different opinions.

I see bad trades on the GTS as an option all the time. I've had to do multiple GTS trades to get that one Pokemon I need. It's annoying, but not worth going nuts over. It's why you find other people to trade with. And I slightly forgot the Mew situation. Somebody wanted a common mon for a Mew. So I simply went and traded for it. I can't communicate with anyone on GTS beforehand, so that sounds like the only broken part of GTS is communication features, not people being allowed to trade any Pokemon for another(which is kind of the point of it, to get what you want for possibly whoever you can give).

Did you know I don't have Pokemon bank active right now? I would if needed to. And I'll gladly start over and use two copies to get that Pokemon I need if I really want to have one of each Pokemon. The tools are there overall(one just isn't active yet).

Last edited:

Chrono.

The flip from Crabrawler to Crabominable is so random. Its like Moe from The Three Stooges evolved into the Abominable Snowman from Monsters Inc..

"Oh, a wise guy eh?" *pops you in mouth* "What's the matter with you?!"

*evolves*

"Crabominable! Can you believe that? Do look Crabomonable to you? I mean, why can't they call me the Adorable Crab, or the Agreeable Crab. I'm a nice guy..."
I was hoping Crabrawler would get a lobster counterpart called Pugilobster (okay no, but something along those lines).

But still Crabrawler is alright, even if I did box mine during Akala Island (I was getting bored with it and then I learned it can't evolve until the endgame).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was hoping Crabrawler would get a lobster counterpart called Pugilobster (okay no, but something along those lines).

But still Crabrawler is alright, even if I did box mine during Akala Island (I was getting bored with it and then I learned it can't evolve until the endgame).
I wasn't planning to use either at all until RNGsus gave me a Brave Shiny Crabrawler while I was hunting for a Kelpsy Berry.

Also I just got ol' Pukey and learned something humorous at the same time. If you spin your circle pad quick enough as your surfing on Lapras while holding (B), you'll perform a dounut slide. :laugh:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've really started to hate people oferring Pokemon that evolve via trade while holding an item. They'll offer, say a Porygon with an Upgrade but will ask for Porygon2. Who the **** would do that? Ask for another Porygon you dip**** and hope whoever trades ins't an ***.
I actually have, but I'm not proud of it. :p

But to be fair you can see if a Pokémon is holding an item so if you trade your legendary birds for a Spritzee that has the comment "Sachet!" without seeing if it HAS a Sachet, it's your own fault.

But hey, I finally completed the Omega Ruby Pokédex that way. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom