• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Damn... 10 years come and gone; and FFXV's finally gonna come.
And... I gotta say, even as a self-proclaimed fan of the series.. I am probably not even gonna buy it.

This's gonna be a long one, so I'll spoiler it.

29 long years this series has been going on.
Started as a... Death Rattle, really, of Square. An attempt to make one last big splash by recreating the charm of Dungeons & Dragons and similar tabletop rpgs in a way new to the world.
The tale of 4 wayward, effectively nameless strangers traveling the world to save the 4 crystals of the world; relics of pure magic for the prime elements. Ultimately leading to a massive twist of time travel to stop Garland and Chaos.

Each subsequent title and boundless spinoffs being their own, effectively self-contained narratives spanning a bunch of different means and countless faces.

But for me... it's gone too far past what I enjoyed.

I understand that after 1-5, they felt too limited in their narrative based on the Crystals. That brought us a more... Steampunk-y than traditional Fantasy world for FF6. Which is held beloved just the same and largely felt like an evolution of the narrative than straying away from it.

Then we go to FF7, the one that truly made the international head turn. One of the single most impactful and legendary games ever. Driving further into this clash of Nature and Industrialism with the entire structure of Mako and the evils done with it.

FF8, an effectively "modern" world with monsters rampant between cities. The SeeD forces to be an organized train army. The manipulation of it all by the Sorceress Who Collapsed Time, Ultimecia.

FF9, released in the twilight of the PS1 and largely overlooked... an attempt to bring back the Fantasy and "childlike wonder" lost in recent titles.

FFX, the game that's just a bad version of Grandia II.

FF11, an MMO I must've clocked aroud a hundred hours in but barely remember a thing.

FF12, a crappy Star Wars parody that soiled the canvas it was painted on; Tactics Advanced's wonderful world of Ivalice.

FF13, proof that Lightning doesn't strike twice trying to capture the Cloud in a Jar that was FF7 for the modern era.

FF14, a first launch so bad they had to publically apologize for and the rebirth has only recently caught up to what FF11 left on, or so I've heard.

So after a crapshow for main titles since, pretty much, the PS2, what does Square-Enix now market for FF15?
A boyband of a party I couldn't care less for with any particular member. A painfully tech-driven society once more. A disappointing "Action RPG" system that almost makes me dry heave. An utter Bimbo female Cid that they've pulled back on by not making her a better character but by respelling her name and writing it off as "Oh My Uncle's the actual Cid." The only other Female we've seen in pre-release being a damn damsel in distress. I could not care less for this game.

I've gone through a MYRIAD of this series's spinoffs; Chocobo Racing and Dungeon, Mystic Quest, the Tactics Games, Record Keeper, World Of Final Fantasy, and Bravely games.

And damn if they don't cap some of the biggest parts of what I've missed in main games.

Fantasy Settings, Likeable Characters (villains included), a world to explore and not just a few set pieces, scenes I can unironically laugh at to bring levity to a grand journey, a drive to play more, turn-based strategic combat.

And y'know, it might be a lil' pandering to say but dammit if FF hasn't given us some of the best girls in gaming! Rydia, Faris, Celes, Aerith, Quistis, Garnet...

Since back when it was "13 Versus" or whatever when we saw that first trailer, even then it was met with little more than "meh" and 10 damn years hasn't changed that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So the CEO of Reddit admitted to editing posts of Trump supporters on r/The_Donald.

I don't care where you lean politically, that's disgusting and an abuse of power.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Should've been Sunlight Yellow Overdrive tbh.

Then again, I'm bias since Jonathan is my favourite Jojo...
Glad to see someone else liking Jonathan!
Poor guy, him and Part 1 are not very much liked because there isn't alot of what made JoJo special in the first place (AKA: The Stand) ...
But still! I love Jonathan and PB exactly for that old feeling, so yeah.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone know where the breeding items are in Sun/ Moon

I've gotten 2 adamant Geodude's so far, one with really good IV's

But neither Galvanize

Edit: Rebattle Against Illima

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
ok....blood pressure is starting to go down now:glare:

Moon update!
Legolas
Hati
Stalfos
King Louie

Found sprites here: http://profkrd.deviantart.com/

I swear it must've been close to 15-20 turns IN A ROW that Oranguru called for help...and of course every single time a frikkin Trumbeak just had to have shown up...all those Rock Tombs on those birds though...I can picture Oranguru desperately calling for aid as all these corpses of Trumbeaks start piling up around him...
Timer Ball of course managed to capture it eventually when it didn't call for help since it must have been close to 30 turns by the time I finally managed to catch it...smh

Also I spoke about adding a Fomantis to my team...however I keep forgetting that the Rowlet line are grass types :lol: ...
I'll save Flaaghra for my Primarina playthrough...

Totem Lurantis gave me some issues this time around...Cubone didn't evolve so I didn't have any fire types to take it down...of course it has to evolve at night and with Moon's twelve hour difference even though it was 10 o'clock at night for me at the time it was actually daytime in Moon so Cubone wouldn't evolve....also of course Rockruff evolves into midnight at night as well....you know damn well that I changed the time on my 3DS afterwards to get those evolutions...

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So the CEO of Reddit admitted to editing posts of Trump supporters on r/The_Donald.

I don't care where you lean politically, that's disgusting and an abuse of power.
I can understand editing posts that break the rules of the site. But seriously? Grow up. Regardless of who you support, you should treat other supporters with respect. You can disagree respectfully, after all. :)

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Akala Island Trials cleared!
Team as it stands:
: Wes
: Fletchinder
: Robin
:SQ-Bol
: Zarnet
: Ponp (I don't know, sometimes my naming is completely random)

The Trial at Brooklet Hill went fine, nothing really groundbreaking outside of Lana being a teller of tall tales. Wishiwashi in it's school form wasn't too bad, but posed a neat challenge.

Kiawe's Trial at Wela Volcano was pretty funny here and there, and the battle against Salazzle threw me a little bit off guard, but my team was able to persevere.

And lastly, Mallow's Trial. The battle against Lurantis was actually a bit of a challenge - even though my team was around Level 20-24, like Lurantis, but it managed to wipe me out on the first attempt. In my second attempt, I was able to fix up my past errors (by instead trying to take out Lurantis so no more help comes for it), and it was an enjoyable challenge!

Now that the trial's are over, onwards to Kahuna Olivia!

Though Colress showing up out of nowhere certainly fills the 'Big lipped alligator moment' - though in this case, it's a blue-haired scientist moment.

Re: Pokkén, I suspect it's probably going to be one of these three options: Empoleon, a Gen VII Pokémon, or someone completely different. As for Final Fantasy XV - It's been over 10 years, from the initial announcement as 'Final Fantasy Versus XIII,' and now releasing as the next main instalment of the series. I hope that the wait will pay off for so many Final Fantasy fans, and that what's delivered is a high-quality game, and one that both succeeds amongst the fanbase, and for the developers at Square Enix.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Illima, I'm the champion

and my first pokemon is a level 73 Buzzwole

What the hell do you think your level 15 Gumshoo is going to do?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can understand editing posts that break the rules of the site. But seriously? Grow up. Regardless of who you support, you should treat other supporters with respect. You can disagree respectfully, after all. :)
Apparently, he was altering post that insulted to staff of the site to insult leaders of their movement.

I can understand that can be troublesome, but that is NOT a way to solve it.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Apparently, he was altering post that insulted to staff of the site to insult leaders of their movement.

I can understand that can be troublesome, but that is NOT a way to solve it.
You either remove the offending post and leave any good stuff on the post alone or remove the offending post altogether. That person shouldn't be running a website if they can't clearly show neutrality in things like this. -_- It's fine to have a political bias. It should not affect your "job".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They must have read my comment demanding Buzzwole as a character and dropped everything to add him
I fully support this decision!
Anyone know where the breeding items are in Sun/ Moon

I've gotten 2 adamant Geodude's so far, one with really good IV's

But neither Galvanize

Edit: Rebattle Against Illima
You can get destiny knots from pickup at level 10 I believe as well. In fact here's an video before I go to sleep:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmm....

I gave my Modest Kyogre Max Special Attack so it'll hit like a truck.

So, what should I do now?

Defense? Special Defense? HP? Speed?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Going to spontaneously write down something in the same vein as one of the ideas I have knocking around in my head.

He walked up to a mirror and began to examine his outfit.

"Do you want to hear what I look like?" He shouted downstairs.

"No." His daughter shouted back up.

"OK. . ." He said, leaving the room and making his way downstairs.

His daughter was sitting there, holding a device her mother must have bought for her in her hands and leaning over a bowl of Apple Jacks in her lap.

"Can't you wait until you're done eating to play that?" He asked.

His daughter grunted in response and continued playing.

"You know, when I was a kid we used to-"

"Please don't. Don't be that dad."

". . .Alright. So what are you, uh. . .doing? On that. . .thing?"

She quietly pulled at part of the device and one of the sides slipped out. She extended the removed portion to him.

"Oh, that's. . .neat." He said, slightly confused.

"You want to have a round?" She asked, pulling out the other side and clutching it.

"A . . .round? A round of what?"

"You'll see. I'll get it started and we can-"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Hold on, I'll go get it, Dad. You'll be here when I get back, right?" She got up and left, leaving nothing but a small burst of air behind her as she went.

For a while he stared at the object on the table. Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure what it was. She did already have a tablet, right?

Suddenly the object's screen turned bright and it started rattling off the table. Quickly he leaped to catch it before it fell off. Grabbing it in midair, he quickly clutched it. He turned it towards him while placing it back on the table and. . .

Suddenly he felt himself lying down half asleep. He seemed to be somewhere cold. Opening his eyes, he could see a bright fluorescent light. A hand washing sign and jar of cotton swabs on a counter nearby, and an eye chart was pinned up on the wall.

"Ugh. . .why am I in an examination room?"

A rather short doctor walked in, writing something down on a clipboard.

"Do you-a want the simple explanation or the-a not so simple explanation?"

"Simple. . .simple would be good right now."

"Alright. You're in here because we don't have a proper hospital room in this building."

"Okay. . .that doesn't really answer any of the questions I have right now. Why am I here? The last thing I remember was being in my own home."

"Ah, that. Well you-a see-"

Suddenly the sound of someone rifling through cabinets could be heard behind him.

"Hey you didn't happen to keep that stuff you got from Alcamoth in here, did you? Because I remember where you had them last time and-" Spoke a voice that sounded like it belonged to an irritable young teenager.

"I-a got you out of that hospital bed and I can-a put you back in it! Now get out you little vulture before I-a give you a suppository!" Shouted the doctor, whirling around to look at the boy.

"Fine, I'll take that as a no." The person said flatly. He seemed to leave as quietly as they came.

"Ah, sorry about that. He's a bit of a problem child sometimes. Now where-a were we?" The doctor asked.

"You were telling me why I'm here?" He said.

"Ah, yes, of course. Well you-a see. . .this is very difficult to explain, but. . .you'll-a see soon enough. Once you have no reason to doubt the worst of it I'm sure the rest will come to you more easily."

"The rest of what? What's going on?"

"There's no sentence nor even essay I could-a describe what you're about to witness in the coming days with. One can only hope to the gods you-a have a mind strong enough to handle this place."

"Wh-"

"If you are strong enough to get up, I would suggest looking around the area. I would prefer to not waste the extra time arguing with you about the truth. This always-a happens when I lead with an explanation and I'm-a just saving us both the trouble."

". . .Okay. Then. I guess I'm getting up, then. Where is my daughter, anyway? She was right there with me."

"You-a have a daughter?" The doctor asked. "Well, she's either right where you left her or we haven't found her yet."

"What do you mean, 'right where you left her?'"

"Again, it's-a. . .a bit difficult to explain. Just look around for a while and if you ask me again later I'm sure it will be easier to explain it to you."

"You are acting . . .incredibly strange. Are you sure you're even an actual doctor?"

"Well, um. . .uh. . .just-a take a look around, will you?" The doctor hurriedly pushed him out of the room and closed the door, locking it behind him with a click. He was now standing in a large hallway that seemed to lead to a lounge on one end.
Writing without much filtering just off the top of my head just now. Just trying to experiment a bit, which was why I was researching. I wanted to see if I could mess with a trope or two concerning OC fics. I keep not writing at all, so I tried to do a quick example of what I was thinking and it spiraled into almost kind of an incomplete beta chapter. I guess this is what happens when I have a desire to write silly fanfiction bottled up a bit.

Look at this man, denying then confirming Marvel 4's existence in one tweet :v

Well

Unless it's somehow Nintendo Vs. Capcom. :v

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm....

I gave my Modest Kyogre Max Special Attack so it'll hit like a truck.

So, what should I do now?

Defense? Special Defense? HP? Speed?
According to Smogon
Calm Mind Set
  • 172 HP
  • 252 SpA
  • 84 Spe

Special Attacker Set
  • 248 HP
  • 252 Atk
  • 8 SpD

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
As someone who's only lightly touched the Final Fantasy series (ignoring spin-offs like Dissidia and Crisis Core and only now just playing Final Fantasy X), my biggest reason for being excited for Versus XIII/XV is Kingdom Hearts. XV basically takes the Kingdom Hearts gameplay and puts it in a more "mature" setting

Honestly, I just don't think turn-based combat would work anymore for something as high profile as FFXV. For smaller projects, like World of Final Fantasy, sure. But the main games, I don't see ever returning to turn-based unless Square decides to shrink them down. And that's not really a bad thing imo. People have argued that turn-based is a ton more strategic than real-time action, claiming that real-time is just mash attack to win, but I'm playing FFX (and played a decentish amount of Chrono Trigger till the emulator wouldn't accept my inputs) and all I ever did then was mash attack to win, only with the added step of navigating menus. Which isn't to say they're not fun, it's just different. I think people vastly exaggerate the "strategic depth" of turn-based games versus real-time action. But again, maybe that's just the lack of turn-based rpgs under my belt. Aside from FFX and Chrono Trigger, I've only ever played Disgaea 1,3 & 5, Pokemon gen 3 & 4, and M&L Superstar Saga.

Disgaea definitely required a bit more out of me, but that's a tactical RPG. Although it's turn-based, you also have to worry about positioning and map layout. The rest; navigate menus, choose enemy, attack. Rinse, repeat.

This might get a few stares, but I'd go as far as to say turn-based combat is less skillful than real-time. So long as you had the higher numbers, you basically won. And sure, real-time also has that issue too, but at the same time, having the lower numbers, even vastly lower numbers, you can still pull a victory because you had a really good plan going into the battle.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
What would be the best nature for an offensive Silvally with Parting Shot? I'm thinking of using it since it'd work well with the team I'm starting to build up, but I'm not sure which nature to run since it could potentially run a number of them for the role.

New pokken character being revealed December 1st
I'm expecting it to be Empoleon due to the datamine, but I'm hoping for a surprise like Incineroar or Buzzwole.

Or Mimikyu, I think that little guy would be very unique in the game.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Going to spontaneously write down something in the same vein as one of the ideas I have knocking around in my head.

He walked up to a mirror and began to examine his outfit.

"Do you want to hear what I look like?" He shouted downstairs.

"No." His daughter shouted back up.

"OK. . ." He said, leaving the room and making his way downstairs.

His daughter was sitting there, holding a device her mother must have bought for her in her hands and leaning over a bowl of Apple Jacks in her lap.

"Can't you wait until you're done eating to play that?" He asked.

His daughter grunted in response and continued playing.

"You know, when I was a kid we used to-"

"Please don't. Don't be that dad."

". . .Alright. So what are you, uh. . .doing? On that. . .thing?"

She quietly pulled at part of the device and one of the sides slipped out. She extended the removed portion to him.

"Oh, that's. . .neat." He said, slightly confused.

"You want to have a round?" She asked, pulling out the other side and clutching it.

"A . . .round? A round of what?"

"You'll see. I'll get it started and we can-"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Hold on, I'll go get it, Dad. You'll be here when I get back, right?" She got up and left, leaving nothing but a small burst of air behind her as she went.

For a while he stared at the object on the table. Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure what it was. She did already have a tablet, right?

Suddenly the object's screen turned bright and it started rattling off the table. Quickly he leaped to catch it before it fell off. Grabbing it in midair, he quickly clutched it. He turned it towards him while placing it back on the table and. . .

Suddenly he felt himself lying down half asleep. He seemed to be somewhere cold. Opening his eyes, he could see a bright fluorescent light. A hand washing sign and jar of cotton swabs on a counter nearby, and an eye chart was pinned up on the wall.

"Ugh. . .why am I in an examination room?"

A rather short doctor walked in, writing something down on a clipboard.

"Do you-a want the simple explanation or the-a not so simple explanation?"

"Simple. . .simple would be good right now."

"Alright. You're in here because we don't have a proper hospital room in this building."

"Okay. . .that doesn't really answer any of the questions I have right now. Why am I here? The last thing I remember was being in my own home."

"Ah, that. Well you-a see-"

Suddenly the sound of someone rifling through cabinets could be heard behind him.

"Hey you didn't happen to keep that stuff you got from Alcamoth in here, did you? Because I remember where you had them last time and-" Spoke a voice that sounded like it belonged to an irritable young teenager.

"I-a got you out of that hospital bed and I can-a put you back in it! Now get out you little vulture before I-a give you a suppository!" Shouted the doctor, whirling around to look at the boy.

"Fine, I'll take that as a no." The person said flatly. He seemed to leave as quietly as they came.

"Ah, sorry about that. He's a bit of a problem child sometimes. Now where-a were we?" The doctor asked.

"You were telling me why I'm here?" He said.

"Ah, yes, of course. Well you-a see. . .this is very difficult to explain, but. . .you'll-a see soon enough. Once you have no reason to doubt the worst of it I'm sure the rest will come to you more easily."

"The rest of what? What's going on?"

"There's no sentence nor even essay I could-a describe what you're about to witness in the coming days with. One can only hope to the gods you-a have a mind strong enough to handle this place."

"Wh-"

"If you are strong enough to get up, I would suggest looking around the area. I would prefer to not waste the extra time arguing with you about the truth. This always-a happens when I lead with an explanation and I'm-a just saving us both the trouble."

". . .Okay. Then. I guess I'm getting up, then. Where is my daughter, anyway? She was right there with me."

"You-a have a daughter?" The doctor asked. "Well, she's either right where you left her or we haven't found her yet."

"What do you mean, 'right where you left her?'"

"Again, it's-a. . .a bit difficult to explain. Just look around for a while and if you ask me again later I'm sure it will be easier to explain it to you."

"You are acting . . .incredibly strange. Are you sure you're even an actual doctor?"

"Well, um. . .uh. . .just-a take a look around, will you?" The doctor hurriedly pushed him out of the room and closed the door, locking it behind him with a click. He was now standing in a large hallway that seemed to lead to a lounge on one end.
Writing without much filtering just off the top of my head just now. Just trying to experiment a bit, which was why I was researching. I wanted to see if I could mess with a trope or two concerning OC fics. I keep not writing at all, so I tried to do a quick example of what I was thinking and it spiraled into almost kind of an incomplete beta chapter. I guess this is what happens when I have a desire to write silly fanfiction bottled up a bit.

Well

Unless it's somehow Nintendo Vs. Capcom. :v
Nintendo vs Capcom? If Marvel 4 doesn't happen, that'd be cool too. But I could see a bunch of people getting angry as hell about it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Wow is it really that close?

End of an era folks. . .
:061:
Well, maybe NOW it'll be Empoleon. It'll be cool to see another Water Type in the game as a playable fighter. We didn't think much of Croagunk during the leak since he's an assist as well. Though, who knows, it could be someone completely new.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, so to get an adamant galvanize geodude, you have to have the FEMALE with Galvanize and the male with Adamant and everstone

If you have the female with adamant and everstone and the male with Galvanize they won't get it

I read that they changed it, but I guess not

Edit: Meh, or maybe not?

Regardless, I have a female that's both adamant AND has Galvanize now. So, it doesn't matter

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
24 Dhelmise and no one has an Attack Boosting Nature :101:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@Erureido that comic, while disturbing, feels out of character
Lusamine was very likely a strict parent, but she wasn't abusive.
Now there's an ACTUAL abusive parent in SM!
Guzma mentions the town he grew up in and how he doesn't get along with his father
If you go to that town you'll find a guy who says he regrets doing hurtful things to his son, and there are golf clubs lying around. Guzma has gold trophies in the Shady House! However, there's something wrong with them. They're bent clubs. Which means Guzma's dad physically abused him. The fact they heavily implied child abuse in this game makes me question the rating

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You know, it only just occurred to me that Tony Stark could be Iron Man in some capacity in Marvel 4 even if...

The game is set post-Civil War II where Tony supposedly dies.

Tony's A.I that's in Riri's suit could just posses some random Iron Man armour he has hidden away or something lol :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Here comes Empoleon, boys.

Ok, so to get an adamant galvanize geodude, you have to have the FEMALE with Galvanize and the male with Adamant and everstone

If you have the female with adamant and everstone and the male with Galvanize they won't get it

I read that they changed it, but I guess not

Edit: Meh, or maybe not?

Regardless, I have a female that's both adamant AND has Galvanize now. So, it doesn't matter
Right, to make it clear; so long as either gender has its Hidden Ability, you will have the chance to get offspring with its Hidden Ability, so long as both genders are of the same species.

If the two genders are of different species, the female must have the Hidden Ability in order for it to be passed to the offspring.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
my name is purple now? ehh okay then back to sun and moon

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Jesus. Nintendo is doomed\s
Strong openings are good, but we're gonna have to wait to see if it sells as much as Wii Fit.

Wii Fit is a pretty tough game to beat.

Chrono.

I just learned The Beldum Beast Ball Challenge is a thing.

Sure explains that weird Wonder Trade I got.

Coincidentally, earlier this day I was wondering when next reveal would happen...

Looks like Empoleon will finally be revealed.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Coincidentally, earlier this day I was wondering when next reveal would happen...

Looks like Empoleon will finally be revealed.
and seeing as their (scizor, darkrai, croagunk, and empoleon) data was found on wiiu and thus how we knew about them im gonna guess this might be the last content update the wiiu gets in a first part capacity

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
19 more Pokemon to go and I'll have completed the Alola dex. Soon I'll have no reason to touch Sun and Moon until January with the exception of Magearna and any other distirbutions that may happen.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Updated my character cosmetically in Pokémon Sun.

Eye Color:
-Burgundy
Hair Style/Color:
-Medium And Smooth
-Wine Red
Clothes:
-Skull Tank
-Plain Cargo Pants (Black)
-Crew Socks (White)
-Sporty Sneakers (Black)
-Sporty Backpack (Black)
-Sports Cap (Sea Cucumber)

I really want the Leather Backpack (Black) but it's so damn expensive- $378,000- and I'm not ready to farm the League yet. If I can get that bag, then this character will be complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom