• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Wait, what?

I just got to this supermarket and to my surprise, the Strange Souvenir was on sale.

What the ****?

What was the point of hiding it away in XY if you can just buy one here for a relatively cheap price (don't answer if it involves some big secret or something).
Well, that's one mystery solved.
Now, where's that "facility that you wouldn't believe?"
The Battle Tree is nothing we haven't really seen before, so it'd be dumb if that was it.

----

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Of freaking course a new game like Sun and Moon wouldn't be on sale and I'll have to strike back tomorrow with a gift card I've been saving for a year.

At least I finally got the damn third gen remake (Omega Ruby since I never got a Groudon before). Now to send my Kalos Pokes to the Bank and get rid of X.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, that's one mystery solved.
Now, where's that "facility that you wouldn't believe?"
The Battle Tree is nothing we haven't really seen before, so it'd be dumb if that was it.

----
Maybe they were talking about the aether place, unless they specifically said battle facility. Does Unova have anything like the battle tree? Maybe it's relative to what the Unova trainer has seen and not what we as players have seen

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Maybe they were talking about the aether place, unless they specifically said battle facility. Does Unova have anything like the battle tree? Maybe it's relative to what the Unova trainer has seen and not what we as players have seen
Pokemon World Tournament in B2/W2 I believe is a similar concept...

then again I haven't tried out the Battle Tree just yet to know for sure how it compares...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Of freaking course a new game like Sun and Moon wouldn't be on sale and I'll have to strike back tomorrow with a gift card I've been saving for a year.

At least I finally got the damn third gen remake (Omega Ruby since I never got a Groudon before). Now to send my Kalos Pokes to the Bank and get rid of X.
Did you get a chance to play it at least? Good call on having a backup plan to catch up with the rest of us. You missed out on far too much stuff. And frankly you'll miss out more for buying the third gen remake too late.

Better choose Treeco as your new starter. You won't regret it with all the Water Types out there.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Incenaroar with Flame Charge really aleviated his speed problem and helps a lot to gain momentum.

However my team still gets outsped constantly, so I need some changes.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did you get a chance to play it at least? Good call on having a backup plan to catch up with the rest of us. You missed out on far too much stuff. And frankly you'll miss out more for buying the third gen remake too late.

Better choose Treeco as your new starter. You won't regret it with all the Water Types out there.
Of course I didn't play it yet. All that time spent Black Friday shopping was put on trying to level up a Pancham and Venipede (R.I.P. Deathpede), both which are currently at Level 15. I might focus on a little story progression before I "cheat" by taking those mons to the other game. Wouldn't be smart enough to take all your old mons before you start a new game?

Also, hell no to Treeco. That leafy Reptilian freak is the definition of overrated. Besides, Mudkip is better and cuter in every way. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Also, hell no to Treeco. That leafy Reptilian freak is the definition of overrated. Besides, Mudkip is better and cuter in every way. :p
Funny, the same said for Ultra Mega Fire Chicken. The one who started the whole Fire/Fighting trend to begin with.

Can't expect any less from a Blaziken fanboy. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokemon World Tournament in B2/W2 I believe is a similar concept...

then again I haven't tried out the Battle Tree just yet to know for sure how it compares...
Oh, I did say Unova. I meant Kalos

One of the water's could one shot Sceptile with a 135 base power priority move

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Funny, the same said for Ultra Mega Fire Chicken. The one who started the whole Fire/Fighting trend to begin with.

Can't expect any less from a Blaziken fanboy. :troll:
Hey, at least Blaziken was the OG Fire/Fighting starter evolution. The others pale in comparison to him, maybe Infernape since he felt just as right. But Emboar can get roasted on an open fire with honey glaze for all I care.

Ultra Mega Fire Chicken >>>>> LeafyIsHere's Pet Leaf Lizard.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
One of the water's could one shot Sceptile with a 135 base power priority move
And that Pokémon is Pelipper?

But Emboar can get roasted on an open fire with honey glaze for all I care.

Ultra Mega Fire Chicken >>>>> LeafyIsHere's Pet Leaf Lizard.
The only way you can roast Emboar is if he gets one shot by a Wayer Type first. He can already survive Fire as it is.

And how dare you compare Sceptile to the trash that is Leafy!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And that Pokémon is Pelipper?

The only way you can roast Emboar is if he gets one shot by a Wayer Type first. He can already survive Fire as it is.

And how dare you compare Sceptile to the trash that is Leafy!
Oh are you talking specifically in ORAS?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

@Zebei

THE CHAIN NEVER BROKE!

I PERSEVERED!

Now, what should I call him? Hmm....

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok these are great.

Which reminds me:

Pretty damn eventful playthrough today. Raiding Po Town was awesome, I got Zygarde 10%, and had fun with that area. But then Lillie got kidnapped and Gladion showed up. Very unexpected, especially Nanu being the Kahuna. He also looks like Guzma.

Now we are raiding Aether. I think I know why Lillie was brought here, but I look forward to seeeing why and what happens.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can you get Zygarde complete? Standalone, not as a form change?

I have a little over half the cells

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, since I never said it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

D

Deleted member

Can you get Zygarde complete? Standalone, not as a form change?

I have a little over half the cells
Form change only, which is the whole reason why I stopped being so desperate about that last cell I couldn't find.

Also, good luck finding the last few and especially the last, unless you're keeping a check list of them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Form change only, which is the whole reason why I stopped being so desperate about that last cell I couldn't find.

Also, good luck finding the last few and especially the last, unless you're keeping a check list of them.
I've seen that thing tank the equivalent of Attack Deoxys Ice Beam. It is FAT.If it's in Complete, the ****** needs 3 CHECKS! Note, check, not counter
Also, [BAITO ZA DUSTO] Arc officially starts today!

D

Deleted member

I've seen that thing tank the equivalent of Attack Deoxys Ice Beam. It is FAT.If it's in Complete, the ****** needs 3 CHECKS! Note, check, not counter
Also, [BAITO ZA DUSTO] Arc officially starts today!
Yeah, it is pretty great and unlike Guzzlord it has the defenses to back its HP. It's just that I'm not in as much of a rush to get it. I'll probably find the last cell on accident anyway. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Time to start my Omega Ruby run at least while I still have energy from that dinner.

Let's see if this old 3rd gen dog can learn so new tricks with a new starter (Mudkip) and a new route (Ruby).

Sun will have its time soon. Doubt I have many good pokes that are worth the trade other than Greninja, Hawlucha, and Zoroark.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, it is pretty great and unlike Guzzlord it has the defenses to back its HP. It's just that I'm not in as much of a rush to get it. I'll probably find the last cell on accident anyway. :p
Did you follow Serebii's checklist?
That ****** becomes Chansey, but capable of fighting back and probably the best Ground type move out there

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Now that Thanksgivings is over, let's talk about the winter holidays!

I already got me Christmas theme avatar set up

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Time to start my Omega Ruby run at least while I still have energy from that dinner.

Let's see if this old 3rd gen dog can learn so new tricks with a new starter (Mudkip) and a new route (Ruby).

Sun will have its time soon. Doubt I have many good pokes that are worth the trade other than Greninja, Hawlucha, and Zoroark.
If you plan on getting rid of your old Greninja for Sun & Moon's Ash-Greninja, then you are making a big mistake.

Protean is too good of a hidden ability for you to lose.

D

Deleted member

I changed my avatar to a Christmas-themed one as well. Might change my name to "Xmas Link" when I get the chance.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Oh, I just realized, @praline dunno if you heard, but Symmetra is getting major changes for the next patch. They're already up on the PTR.

Just gonna say, if you thought Sym was annoying before, she's even more annoying now, and she's useful on attack.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's like those damn skultulla's in OoT all over again.

Got all but 1 and could NEVER find the last one

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reasons to use Toucannon on your team.

Also its HA is Sheer Force, because it is a bird that can stay in the air by the sheer force of its anger alone.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Got my holiday avatar up right now. Tis the season after all.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Just got home. Got a 2 TB hard drive for my Xbox One and some games as well as some more Lego Dimensions stuff. I am broke

*Sees Ninty sales*

We ain't done yet bois

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Reasons to use Toucannon on your team.

Also its HA is Sheer Force, because it is a bird that can stay in the air by the sheer force of its anger alone.
I still need to get the Air Z-Move

And ...one other I think, not sure which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom