• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's shiny locked. You can hack it of course, but I wouldn't recommend using something that cannot possibly be acquired, even if it is just aesthetics.

But I can give you a good Buzzwole if you want.
LOL, that's what I meant. A hacked Buzzwole

I have 2 Buzzwole's that are pretty good. One Adamant and the other Jolly

It's not like I'd use it online or anything, I just think it looks fantastic.

Good use of complimentary colors

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not that far in the game, but here's my Gen 3 Confirmed Team for now.

Bellamy

Pretty basic attacker so far. He knows Howl and Tackle, which is ok for a level 5 Pokemon. Hoping he get more attacks like Bite as my journey goes on.

Kipper

He's kind of my tank for now with moves like Water Gun, Growl, and Tackle. He's my strongest mon at Level 8, but I'm focusing more efforts of leveling Bellamy first to have my balanced team for the first gym.

So far so good until I head for Route 108 in hopes of finding more mons for the team.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not that far in the game, but here's my Gen 3 Confirmed Team for now.

Bellamy

Pretty basic attacker so far. He knows Howl and Tackle, which is ok for a level 5 Pokemon. Hoping he get more attacks like Bite as my journey goes on.

Kipper

He's kind of my tank for now with moves like Water Gun, Growl, and Tackle. He's my strongest mon at Level 8, but I'm focusing more efforts of leveling Bellamy first to have my balanced team for the first gym.

So far so good until I head for Route 108 in hopes of finding more mons for the team.
Make sure to get a whismer. Exploud's rock. Especially since they get STAB Boom Burst

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What device are you using for polishing?

EDIT: pkhex I'm assuming?
Powersaves. I had some points on my account so I used one of them to unlock early access to the 'codes'.

Edit: Also, just read about your grandfather, Psychoincarnate. I'm really sorry.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hey guys, I wasn't able to say it earlier, but I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I was able to hang out with my family at the last minute despite having to help out at work, so I was able to catch up with them and play a couple good family guys despite my timing. I also got some Birthday Cake for my birthday, so that was also a nice treat for everyone at the holiday.

Also took another crack at Tapu Koko, he finally cooperated and got in the ball, so that's every legendary in Melemele island down unless I'm skipping a UB.

I just watched some more of the Sun and Moon anime...
Pikachu lost to a wild Grubbin...oh no, It's Gen 5 all over again X|

Rowlet's Ash's first capture, btw...Episode 5 preview seems to elude to Litten being next...
To be fair, from what I've heard Lillie got in the way, so if that's the case it could be excused somewhat due to the distraction element.

I also hope he gets a Passimian as it just seems like something that'd be perfect for him (and I'm slightly bias towards it).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not sure if anyone's going to notice this with all the Pokemon talk going on, but I noticed something weird, and its a rather simple one.

Why hasn't Sega released any of the Saturn games digitally yet? Well at least it seems that way to me.
Cause I don't see them being added to the eshop. to PSN or Xbox Live arcade, someone want to give me answer for this?

Because seriously, Sega is really missing out on some sweet money by not releasing Saturn games Digitally, and I suppose if you want apply the above to Dreamcast games as well
Well, there is one.

The PS3 has NiGHTS Into Dreams. . . available, and that seems to be the most well known title for the system. I think it lacks some of the things the original had, but it comes with the Christmas storyline.

They probably should circulate more of their past titles, though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aurane Aurane I hear Gold Bottle Caps are for 40 shards, so that makes it MUCH easier if true
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate *hug*
Also, I realized something about the dumb DBZ vs Pokemon thing. DB's popularity only started at the second series and the third killed it for a decade, Pokemon's only thing that goes on hiatus is the manga. If you don't like action packed violence, DB isn't for you. Pokemon has something anyone can enjoy. Therefore, Pokemon is more well-known than DB

D

Deleted member

Not sure if anyone's going to notice this with all the Pokemon talk going on, but I noticed something weird, and its a rather simple one.

Why hasn't Sega released any of the Saturn games digitally yet? Well at least it seems that way to me.
Cause I don't see them being added to the eshop. to PSN or Xbox Live arcade, someone want to give me answer for this?

Because seriously, Sega is really missing out on some sweet money by not releasing Saturn games Digitally, and I suppose if you want apply the above to Dreamcast games as well
As Coricus mentioned, NiGHTS is on PS3, Xbox 360, and Steam. And while these are ports of the arcade versions and not the Saturn versions, Virtua Fighter 2 and Fighting Vipers are available digitally for the former two platforms as well. 360 also has its own digital ports of Radiant Silvergun and Guardian Heroes.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is it just me or is leveling your Pokemon so hard in the post game in Sun/Moon? I let my Primarina do the E4 ALONE with the Lucky Egg at 72, but she came out only a 76. I'm going to die before my Pokemon hit level 100.

D

Deleted member

About to enter Mount Lanakila but...
I ****ing love Gladion but it's kinda disappointing how you only fight him three times
Even then, and with only 4 Pokemon, his team manages to be varied and challenging(maybe also because I'm still on ~Lv46), 3 of them even evolve through happiness and I feel like that should have been the entire theme of his team but I'll take Weavile because Weavy is too ****ing cool

Really wish he would have gotten more screentime though, but I guess the focus was always Lillie, but with what he got, he still managed to become one of my favorite pokemon characters

And the most important part, which also shows his development
View attachment 121331
PROTECT THAT SMILE
You guys don't even know how big MY smile was when I saw this
Gladion being able to smile like this shows how things turned out for the better and even that's why his team evolved, because they too are happy everything's back to normal

Honestly, Gladion reminds me a lot of Silver, but done way better and the technology of facial expressions help demonstrate his development a lot better

Gen 7 keeps giving me reasons to make it my favorite and I couldn't be any happier about this turns of events after XY disappointment in a lot of areas

Also, somewhat unrelated but I can't wait for when we finally get Gen 5 remakes and we get to see N smiling
Yeah, that was one of my favorite moments in the game too. Also luckily, you do get to fight him with a much stronger team, that's something I still have to do, in fact. Which I only bring up because it is easy to look over if you didn't know of it.

Speaking of the content, the post game definitely has a lot more post game content than X and Y. Though I did go through almost all of them already, but that's because I plowed through the game since I liked it so much. So much so I didn't even realize that I missed some great pokemon, such as that whole desert where I could've easily gotten the ground type coverage I needed at the time. Such as Gible and Sandile. Sandile especially since the rate of encounter was so high and that its evo line is what got me through with ease. Dark type is also another type I found useful in this game, which is why I used Alola Muk so much.(And to be fair I was focusing on new pokemon anyway.)

Luckily this is a great game that I'm going to play again for sure, so when the pokebank comes out, I'm going to transfer all of my pokemon and then start all over again. It'd help me with finding the Zygarde cells too.

D

Deleted member

Currently on the E4
Hala was about knowing what Pokemon to use, especially against ****ing Bewear because that thing will **** your ass if you don't have SE special moves

Olivia had a lot of sheer power, especially her Lycanroc that could almost one-shot kine with Stone Edge
"Hey, lemme try to Counter that"
*Z-Move happens*
"Well, **** you too"
But she wasn't prepared for my Stamina Mudsdale lol.
Also, Olivia is the first Rock E4 member

Acerola was the easiest of the three, especially since most of her Pokemon were dual types and I could exploit their weaknesses despite my lack of Ghost resistance. 0/10 no Mimikyu
****ing Nanu could have made another Dark E4 but he's just too lazy

Now onto the final room, I wonder who it is because I doubt it's Hapu considering the symbol in the door and some other stuff
Well, there's only one way to find out

D

Deleted member

SM E4 spoilers
So Kahili was the last E4 member, not only is she the first Flying E4 member but now that means I have no clue as to who could be the champion as I was one of those that believed that comment on the demo about her was foreshadowing
Well, it was foreshadowing, just not for what I expected
Battle wasn't that hard but Spikes were annoying. And I even got an Oricorio dancing competition at the end

Now to fight the champion unspoiled, I believe I'm gonna receive an ass kicking

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So my mother just buyed Pokemon Moon and I will recieve it for Christmas! :)
However, I just learned that Buzzwole is from Pokemon Sun. Which kinda make "ow".
Still, I could always give Pheromosa to someone else to get him in exchange. (Or just giving a bad Pokemon to someone that visibly didn't like having Buzzwole in his game)

Also, I have buy the first volume of Mega Man Megamix! And so far, I really like it!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tried going to Best Buy & Toys "R" Us to find the NES Classic Edition but failed.

Guess, I'll just wait for official news of a restock now.

D

Deleted member

So my mother just buyed Pokemon Moon and I will recieve it for Christmas! :)
However, I just learned that Buzzwole is from Pokemon Sun. Which kinda make "ow".
Still, I could always give Pheromosa to someone else to get him in exchange. (Or just giving a bad Pokemon to someone that visibly didn't like having Buzzwole in his game)

Also, I have buy the first volume of Mega Man Megamix! And so far, I really like it!
Well, since Sun gives you
two buzzholes
I could trade you one when the time comes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Meanwhile at the Battle Buffet...

Me: *goes to picks up food*
Little Girl: "Hey, stop that! That's mine! I told you, its the law of jungle!"

Kid what the hell are you talking about? Lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, since Sun gives you
two buzzholes
I could trade you one when the time comes.
..Wait, REALLY?!?!
Dude,bro, I have only one thing to say in 3 word.
I tell you when I will play the game.
Also, I am not sure,but I guess there is also...
two Pheromosa?
If yes, then I could surely give that to you. Tough, it will take some time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Has anyone played LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens here? How is it compared to other LEGO games?

I'm asking because it's 45% off (Deluxe Edition) on Xbone.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@Champ Black xD Hey, remember what you showed me pages ago about your Italian guy's remastered game and how buggy it was? Look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs

Apparently, all of that was present even in the original release, and it was even in Brotherhood and Revelations.

Also, happy past Thanksgiving to you, I don't celebrate it, but eh.

D

Deleted member

..Wait, REALLY?!?!
Dude,bro, I have only one thing to say in 3 word.
I tell you when I will play the game.
Also, I am not sure,but I guess there is also...
two Pheromosa?
If yes, then I could surely give that to you. Tough, it will take some time.
Yeah, of course, no problem. ^^

Also
Also, no, there's not two Pheromosa.... There's FOUR of them. The Ultra beasts come in different numbers depending on their size. For an example, Kartana is the smallest, so there's 4 of them despite it having amazing stats. While the two HUGE ones(version exclusive, which one you get depends.) only come as one pokemon rather than multiple.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, of course, no problem. ^^

Also
Also, no, there's not two Pheromosa.... There's FOUR of them. The Ultra beasts come in different numbers depending on their size. For an example, Kartana is the smallest, so there's 4 of them despite it having amazing stats. While the two HUGE ones(version exclusive, which one you get depends.) only come as one pokemon rather than multiple.
Wait, what?
Are you serious?
...Welp, I guess it will make thing easier then. lol

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well, there is one.

The PS3 has NiGHTS Into Dreams. . . available, and that seems to be the most well known title for the system. I think it lacks some of the things the original had, but it comes with the Christmas storyline.

They probably should circulate more of their past titles, though.
Ah, so Sega are aware that people want Saturn games. Mainly I want more Digital Saturn games, so that all the rare and expensive ones are made more easily available for everyone, like say Panzor Dragoon Saga for example.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, it's already bad enough that my family decided to start up Christmas in October.
Now it's time for the Christmas music. The same six songs.

Oh well, at least there's eggnog.

D

Deleted member

Wait, what?
Are you serious?
...Welp, I guess it will make thing easier then. lol
Yeah, I'm serious. And as a result Phesomosa is pretty common in the GTS.

That's also why I don't considee Ultra Beasts legendaries. They have good stats, not balanced though, it's more like exaggerating one-three stats and the rest of the stats being passable to terrible, depending on how they're distributed, usually the higher certain stats are the lower others are. They also have a BST of 570 each.

They're very fun to use as a result of the exaggeration of both high and low stats. Most aren't overpowered though, even the ones that are like Phesomosa are usually outclassed.(Deoxys, though the biggest thing it has over Deoxys is that you can use it in the battle tree.) As are the underpowered ones such as Guzzlord.

Not all though, Buzzlord for an example is great and is unique to itself.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*looks at title*
Festive avatars? Ha!
Who needs festivities when you have Dio?
Wait a minute......
AHA!
You were expecting Santa, but it was me, DIO!!
Yeah, I'm serious. And as a result Phesomosa is pretty common in the GTS.

That's also why I don't considee Ultra Beasts legendaries. They have good stats, not balanced though, it's more like exaggerating one-three stats and the rest of the stats being passable to terrible, depending on how they're distributed, usually the higher certain stats are the lower others are. They also have a BST of 570 each.

They're very fun to use as a result of the exaggeration of both high and low stats. Most aren't overpowered though, even the ones that are like Phesomosa are usually outclassed.(Deoxys, though the biggest thing it has over Deoxys is that you can use it in the battle tree.) As are the underpowered ones such as Guzzlord.

Not all though, Buzzlord for an example is great and is unique to itself.
So they are basically Pokemon: The Glass Canon?
'Sound good to me.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Castform transformed!

This counts as festive, right? :p

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My Grandfather just died
I feel like if I said "My condolences" it would just lose it's meaning, but. . .hang in there.

I'm not sure how or even if I could comfort you in this situation, but. . .hang in there.

D

Deleted member

So they are basically Pokemon: The Glass Canon?
'Sound good to me.
Well, kind of.
Most are. But the two gigantic ones are tanks.(Though Guzzlord just has a crazy amount of HP and not much defense.) And Buzzwole's stats are pretty well balanced.

This is not including the Legendary everyone assumed was an UB, but is actually the third legendary. Necrozma who has balanced stats, being only weak in speed(a bit slower than buzzwole, but both are still way faster than most pokemon this gen.) and special defense, but everything else being good. BST of 600, like Zygarde and Kyurem. Pretty much the new third legend formula.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Got the Simpsons Level Pack and the Jurassic World Team Pack for LEGO Dimensions on Black Friday (online of course, not going to the warzone known as a Toys R Us on Black Friday).

Thinking of getting the Emmet Fun Pack on Best Buy's website, since it's only just eight dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom