• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'm just imaging the bank a LoL fighting game would actually make. $$$$$ everywhere.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y'know Lusamine must be related to Lillie and Gladion. Since they look a lot alike and there names are based off flowers.

How did I not notice this before.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know Lusamine must be related to Lillie and Gladion. Since they look a lot alike and there names are based off flowers.

How did I not notice this before.
You wanna know spoilers?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't usually care for gender swapped heroes, but female black panther is hot. Marvel on Facebook has been posting her a lot lately

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So, post game story spoilers.

I know Anabel is a "faller" from the old timeline. And I know she's helping Looker investigate UBs. Beyond that though, I know nothing about the post game and would like to keep it that way.

Namely I don't know the specifics of how it happened. However, I have a theory.

What if Looker is ALSO a faller? What if when you find him in ORAS, it's immediately after falling out of a wormhole? What if he, too, is a remnant of the old timeline?
I'm excited.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that is theorizing that Looker in OR/AS came out from an Ultra Wormhole. It makes sense since he lost most of his memory much like what happened to Anabel in Sun and Moon.

So with regards to certain characters coming back for Sun and Moon...

I vaguely remember it being leaked that Lance, Zinnia, N, and AZ were coming back as well, alongside the ones that did pan out. It seems they don't show up at all though, unless they're not only non-battlers but also well hidden.

Any idea what happened? Cut content, misinformation?

For non spoiler stuff, what characters would you like to see reappear in other Pokémon games?
I think those characters listed in the leak were probably just misinformation.

As for characters I want to see reappear in future Pokemon games, I already had my prayers answered with Wally returning in Sun and Moon, but it'd be cool if he made more reappearances.

I'd love to see N, AZ, Zinnia, and Steven return at some point as well.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I agree but what about it looks like ****?

I want to know so we don't make the same mistakes.
To me, the artstyle doesn't look very polished, the 'easiest game' thing is a HUUUUGE nono for marketing as it unwillingly insults people and the blatantly ripped off Ultra of Dark Ryu

Also Marvel, stop making a despicable rapist so entertaining to watch. "I WANT CAKE!"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thinking of new stat totals for pokemon in my game.

Old Beedrill is 385. Miteh Beedrill(Bug/Fighting) is 450.
Old Ledian is 390. Miteh Ledian(Bug/Fighting) is 430.
Old Butterfree is 385. Miteh Butterfree(Bug/Psychic) is 445.
Old Parasect is 405. Miteh Parasect(Bug/Ghost) is 445.

Chrono.

User was warned for this post
This dude's file name on the website is literally just "3rdlegendary."

Picture removed. Do not post pictures that dodge a censor. Edit it out first or don't post it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This dude's file name on the website is literally just "3rdlegendary."

Picture removed
Why is your picture flipping me off though? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I agree but what about it looks like ****?

I want to know so we don't make the same mistakes.
Knowing the original fantasy strike source material, I can say none of the cast really speaks to me. And that's a pretty big problem in a fighting game in my opinion. It does not help the animation looks a bit off in the trailer at least. Kinda reminds me of early KoF 14 footage. Maybe a bit worse than that, to be honest. At least KoF had legacy and characters I like on a design level at least.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Knowing the original fantasy strike source material, I can say none of the cast really speaks to me And that's a pretty big problem in a fighting game in my opinion. It does not help the animation looks a bit off in the trailer at least. Kinda reminds me of ealry KoF 14 footage. Maybe a bit worse than than, to be honest. At least KoF had legacy and characters I like on a design level at least.
Do you know the game we are working on?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I also found two funny memes on Tumblr related to Sun and Moon story spoilers.

Both of them are related to Lusamine. Here's the first one:

Yeah, I think a lot of us thought she was around her mid-20s to early-30s when we first saw her.

I'm betting she either has really good genes, or she's had plastic surgery often.

Here's the second one.

The joke here is that Lusamine is crazy. I don't know if she can top Ghetsis in terms of craziness (I mean, the latter actually attempted to kill the player while Lusamine didn't), but the way she treats Lillie and Gladion... I don't need to explain it.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Do you know the game we are working on?
Hmmm?

If you're still talking about Fantasy Strike, that universe and cast has been around for a hot minute. It's the basis for some of David Sirlin's tabletop/card games like Yomi and Puzzle strike.

http://sirlingames.com/

http://www.fantasystrike.com/

The above site has more info on the game mechanics itself. It's for sure going for that easy to play thing. Rising Thunder showed some potential during it's time before that team got bought out. I'm not 100% on this new thing yet but I always welcome something new to the fighting game arena. Last new major franchise to have any impact I think was Skullgirls, and that's been a few years at this point.

Chrono.

lol Shofu did his usual news update video but didn't render it right so there's like 20 minutes of blank space.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmmm?

If you're still talking about Fantasy Strike, that universe and cast has been around for a hot minute. It's the basis for some of David Sirlin's tabletop/card games like Yomi and Puzzle strike.

http://sirlingames.com/

http://www.fantasystrike.com/

The above site has more info on the game mechanics itself. It's for sure going for that easy to play thing. Rising Thunder showed some potential during it's time before that team got bought out. I'm not 100% on this new thing yet but I always welcome something new to the fighting game arena. Last new major franchise to have any impact I think was Skullgirls, and that's been a few years at this point.
Oh.

Nonono not that.

A group of us here are actually making a fighting game based on mythical creatures and cryptids from around the world.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh really? Do tell me more.
We're making a 2D fighting game. The characters are creatures from around mythology and cryptids.

Our current roster has stuff from all over the world and has creatures ranging from the classical (Gorgon), to the modern (Moth Man) to the more "essential" kinds (werewolf). We're mainly in pre production right now but we've made some good headway.

Any question in particular?

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
We're making a 2D fighting game. The characters are creatures from around mythology and cryptids.

Our current roster has stuff from all over the world and has creatures ranging from the classical (Gorgon), to the modern (Moth Man) to the more "essential" kinds (werewolf). We're mainly in pre production right now but we've made some good headway.

Really neat concept so far. I don't really got anything right now, but hit me up when you guys got the juicy info out there. You got my curiosity for sure.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Really neat concept so far. I don't really got anything right now, but hit me up when you guys got the juicy info out there. You got my curiosity for sure.
We've already put some sneak peaks in this thread.

Anyone remember them?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Glad to hear that the game is still making headway. Id like to help in all, but I have no major skills acquired thatd really help out :laugh:
Never forget...

MFW:
:079:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom