• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All evolution methods for the new SM mons and Alolan forms
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1190605-pokemon-sun-and-moon
Click at your own risk
I wouldn't have thought of another 'needs X move to evolve' mon being here, good thing I now know how to get Tsarina!

Also I just realized something. Nintendo said they wanted games and **** to be more affordable. The Switch being pretty cheap alongside cartridges being better than disks is amazing for wallets everywhere.
And I thought that was safe from spoilers. Whoops.

D

Deleted member

Watching this trailer made me realize that Gluttony's pincers are coming out of its mouth.
What the hell gamefreak

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Watching this trailer made me realize that Gluttony's pincers are coming out of its mouth.
What the hell gamefreak
Gluttony has nothing on Apostle Wyald in that regard.
Welp, that's the nickname I'll give it sorted.
now something needs to be discount Zodd

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
since cosmog is part of a 3 stage legendary, is Marshadow the pre evo of the other legendary?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
since cosmog is part of a 3 stage legendary, is Marshadow the pre evo of the other legendary?
If it is, it isn't in Sun/Moon. Marshadow looks to be an event legendary/mythical Pokémon like Magearna.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Even then... The idea of making a YT channel to **** on other YouTubers is honestly not healthy.
Except it's not that. If you actually look at the videos, you'd see that, while there ARE pot shots and jokes, that the videos have constructive criticism and research. i.e. when he talked about the 'Luigi is mental' video, he showed examples that debunked the theory, cited actual sources and other stuff.
No, Marshadow is an event legendary

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Holy ****. If Bagon can be found early, it can summon a Salamence
Spoilered because unrevealed mon
Now Lance can have an excuse for his 3 underleveled Dragonite conidering the Dratini family is available in Alola.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Switch pricing is pretty nice
There was a problem fetching the tweet
EDIT: This is cheaper than a PS4 or Xbone when converted to Euros in my country!
Is this is true, and it's powerful enough...

We could have a winner boys.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm already forseeing freakouts about the Switch being overpriced.

And underpowered, for that matter.

I'm pretty sure I'll be fine myself, but there's an ominous aura of Nintendoomed attitude that feels like it's going to come crashing down on the internet at this point. I'm shocked that people have been as positive as they have considering the cynicism up until now.

Every other time there's Nintendo news people get incredibly upset, so I don't feel like I can trust that people will actually be happy with this on a large scale.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just put Generations Sonic in 06 and fix a few things and there, you never have to play 06 ever again
There was a mod for Generations that actually did this.

It never got finished, but they got a good bit of Sonic's story done and I actually really enjoyed it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There was a mod for Generations that actually did this.

It never got finished, but they got a good bit of Sonic's story done and I actually really enjoyed it.
That what I was talking about. That Generations mod

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Which is why I'm not even expecting new characters to really happen.
Remember when people thought SSB4 was going to be just Brawl roster but with about 5-10 newcomers plus Mewtwo and Roy?

We got 21 newcomers (I am counting all three Mii Fighters).

I am pretty sure we will get about 15-25 newcomers (the more the merrier!) in SSB5.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh hey, I was wondering why Coro Coro didn't reveal UB Lightning. There it is

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember when people thought SSB4 was going to be just Brawl roster but with about 5-10 newcomers plus Mewtwo and Roy?

We got 21 newcomers (I am counting all three Mii Fighters).

I am pretty sure we will get about 15-25 newcomers (the more the merrier!) in SSB5.
I wouldn't surprised if we get characters, but it's also important to remember this is 99% likely an updated port and not a brand new installment.

Again, not against more characters.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh my...

I just stumbled upon some very interesting Sun and Moon story spoilers regarding Lillie.

So at one point in the game, you have this conversation with Lillie (looks like this happens earlier in the story).

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

"I've always just worn the clothes that my mother wanted me to wear."

Holy cow, Lusamine has been that obsessed with Nihilego (UB-01) for a while that she forced her daughter Lillie to dress up with that hairstyle and hat in order to look more like the Ultra Beast!

Well folks, looks like we finally know the reason why Lillie and UB-01 resemble each other.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh my...

I just stumbled upon some very interesting Sun and Moon story spoilers regarding Lillie.

So at one point in the game, you have this conversation with Lillie (looks like this happens earlier in the story).

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

"I've always just worn the clothes that my mother wanted me to wear."

Holy cow, Lusamine has been that obsessed with Nihilego (UB-01) for a while that she forced her daughter Lillie to dress up with that hairstyle and hat in order to look more like the Ultra Beast!

Well folks, looks like we finally know the answer regarding the reason why Lillie and UB-01 resemble each other.
Oh yeah, I already knew that.

When Lillie breaks free from her mother, she changes her clothing. And looks worse when she picks her own clothes. Maybe there was ANOTHER reason her mother picked her clothes other than her obsession with the UB's

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah, I already knew that.

When Lillie breaks free from her mother, she changes her clothing. And looks worse when she picks her own clothes. Maybe there was ANOTHER reason her mother picked her clothes other than her obsession with the UB's
Personally, I like Lillie's new clothing following the first Lusamine battle far more than her initial design. The ponytail makes her look cuter.

I guess to each their own.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Personally, I like Lillie's new clothing following the first Lusamine battle far more than her initial design. The ponytail makes her look cuter.

I guess to each their own.
Do you happen to have a pic of it, I don't remember what it looks like

I just remember my initial reaction

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Do you happen to have a pic of it, I don't remember what it looks like

I just remember my initial reaction
Here you go.

Another thing I forgot to mention about Lillie's new design here is that it represents her character development. Following the first Lusamine battle, Lillie becomes a much more confident and brave individual.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here you go.

Another thing I forgot to mention about Lillie's new design here is that it represents her character development. Following the first Lusamine battle, Lillie becomes a much more confident and brave individual.
Nope, I'm going with my initial reaction. Maybe it'd look better at a different angle. At most it might look better than I thought, but not better than the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom