• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I thought Darkrai was the Pokemon grim reaper.
Imo, Giratina is pokesatan, darkrai is pokemon freddy kreuger.
Also the pokedex says giratina represents antimatter, not that it or the DW is made up of antimatter. Meaning it's entirely possible both can be kmade up of regular matter.
I thought that was Dusknoir (Hence the reaper cloth)
:061:
Same, based off it taking in souls ad guiding them "home", from the pokedex.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I want to see someone make a Western style cowboy game.

The only game that isn't RDR is Sunset Riders and Wild Arms

I wish Nintendo would make some of that and not a small download game like Dillon's Rolling Western

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I wish Nintendo would make some of that and not a small download game like Dillon's Rolling Western
I actually really want to make a western style cowboy game

I've done a lot of planning for it, but I'm not a programmer...I'm an artist

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm having a hard time telling if this is serious or not.

If it is, then fite me bra. :p
I mean lucy is the only female character to actually get stronger and kinda train...i say she went form being 100% T&A to about 50% T&A
Last time I went to one, I was like 5. Hardly remember it, but I don't think it sucked. Though I'm the kind of guy who can a lot of fun literally doing nothing for hours. I might not be a good judge of character.

The only weird thing with meeting distant family is when someone is like "Do you remember me?" and you try not to be rude and go "umm....kind of?"
when your parents are kids of 5 or 6 and they each have like 3 kids.And your family reunion reaches numbers of 50 or 60.You hate it,especially when its yearly :) (switch lifes with me pleasE)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You're forgetting "Call of Juarez Gunslinger" though. It's a fun game, it's a First Person shooter with RPG elements

Last edited:

Chrono.

Indeed. A bit unfortunate as it reminded me of a topic I saw somewhere on the internet over half a year ago and was hoping to forget:
The possibilities of Stand romance. Which tbh makes me want to vomit.
Honestly, some of the poses Giorno does with Gold Experience is.. Uh

Dodgy.

To say the least.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Honestly, some of the poses Giorno does with Gold Experience is.. Uh

Dodgy.

To say the least.
Oh, I know.
I also excluded the second half of the topic, because even for jojo it's a little too weird. But it relates back to the spoilered first half. I now may take a one-week hiatus to try and get those awful memories out of my head once more.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Uh. . .wait a sec.

There's Dark Pit x Pit Smash Bros fics from 2008.

H. . .

Then again, I'm more surprised that the classification existed in the database all the way back then than the ship itself. I did hear something about people latching onto the alt.

Still. . .

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I might start doing the stats for my pokemon.

Also doing some major buffs for other pokemon. Anything that is the final evolution of another pokemon would have no less than 420 total stat points.

Except Shedinja.

Chrono.

Uh. . .wait a sec.

H. . .

Then again, I'm more surprised that the classification existed in the database all the way back then than the ship itself. I did hear something about people latching onto the alt.

Still. . .
So people shipped Pit with a literal palette swap before it was even a character?

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Uh. . .wait a sec.

H. . .

Still. . .
I wouldn't be surprised if there were fics that shipped either of those two with Palutena or Viridi.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Oh yeah I bought likely my last amiibo I will buy. Daisy.
I wish Wave 2 Mario would be the last I would buy. I still need about 13 more not counting the Mii Fighters to finish my Smash Bros. and then I might end up getting the Animal Crossing ones too. Or at least Isabelle.

Oh, and Shovel Knight

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish Wave 2 Mario would be the last I would buy. I still need about 13 more not counting the Mii Fighters to finish my Smash Bros. and then I might end up getting the Animal Crossing ones too. Or at least Isabelle.

Oh, and Shovel Knight
Oh yeah if/when Cloud and Bayonetta release I'll get them too

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The animal crossing ones are worth it in the new leaf update also they are adorable

I got most of them

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do we know old Pokemons abilities? Were they leaked? Cause if not Snorlax could have it as a hidden ability.
Yeah, we know them

And we know what pokemon had stat buffs

---

4Chan mentioned something I think is going to be important. Liquidation has a 100% chance of lowering defense on hit

85 power water move with 100% chance of lowering defense

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, we know them

And we know what pokemon had stat buffs

---

4Chan mentioned something I think is going to be important. Liquidation has a 100% chance of lowering defense on hit

85 power water move with 100% chance of lowering defense
Ah well thanks for not telling me any stat buffs or whatever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unless in Sun and Moon my Pokemon game would be the first game where the mIn antagonist was not a human.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bored Post. Gonna make some Fakemons based off of characters from Undertale (this was inspired by some fanart I found recently). Not gonna develop base stats or movepools- just going to list brief base stats, types, etc..
Name: Sans, the Skelepun Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Normal
Ability: Bad Time: If sent out as the last non-fainted Pokémon on the team, it changes into Genocide Forme.
Stats: Laughably low stats. Very high HP.
Formes: Genocide Forme: If sent out as the last non-fainted Pokémon on the team, it changes into Genocide Sans.
---
Name: Genocide Sans
Type: Psychic/Nornal
Ability: Vengence (Sheer Force Variant)
Stats: Massivly high balanced stats rivaling most legendaries.
---
Name: Flowey, the Michevious Flower Pokémon
Type: Grass/Ghost
Ability: Shadow Tag/SAVE & LOAD: When an opponent is hit or knocked out, they are done twice, without added damage, activating move effects and Abilities effected twice (for example, Power-Up Punch gets +2 Attack instead of 1+ but only deals damage once, and Moxie gains +2 instead of +1. Enemy abilities don't count so Iron Thorns only hurts once.).
Stats: Balanced stats all around, except Sp. Attack, which is very low, but has high Speed.
Formes: Mega Evolution
---
Item: Flowite
Name: Mega Flowey
Ability: Omega Guard (Magic Bounce Variant)
Stats: All stats except Speed, HP and Sp.Att are boosted, Attack boosted more then others.
---
Name: Undyne, the Over-Determined Pokémon
Type: Water/Steel
Ability: True Hero: Raises Attack when it switches in. Changes Form if weakened (see below).
Stats: Large Attack power with balanced Defensive stats. Moderate HP. Low Sp.Attack. Very low Speed.
Formes: Undying Forme (part of its ability): If Undyne is to faint on a turn it didn't attack, it transforms, enduring the attack and if its using an Attack move, it deals double damage. Stats, Ability and such stay the same except its forme.
---
Name: Papyrus, the Bone Guard Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Fire
Ability: Bonetrousle: Sp.Attack rises each turn
Stats: Very defensive, but not very offensive. Great HP. Very low Speed.
Formes: None
---
Name: Alphys, the Lab Lizard Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Electric
Ability: Rattled/Intellectual (Simple Variant)
Stats: High HP and Sp. Defense with moderate Sp. Attack and Defense, and low Speed (like Clefable).
---
Name: Toriel, the Motherly Pokémon
Type: Normal/Dragon
Ability: Telepathy/Royal Defense: The user is immune to all status conditions.
Stats: Good HP, Sp.Attack and Speed, great Sp.Defense but slightly worse Defense. Low Attack.
---
Name: Asgore, the Kingly Pokémon
Ability: Telepathy/Royal Offense: Breaks through any and all barriers.
Stats: In comparison to Toriel's; has much higher Attack and Speed, much lower Sp.Defense but slightly higher Defense, and its SP.Attack is very low.
---
Name: Mettaton, the Fabulous Robot Pokémon
Type: Steel
Ability: Unbreaking: Moves that make direct contact deal no damage and hurts the attacker.
Stats: Extremely high Defense, moderate HP and Attack, but low Sp.Attack and extremely low Speed.
Formes: Mettaton EX: The user transforms by hitting the switch behind it, which can be done outside of battle.
---
Name: Mettaton EX
Type: Steel/Fairy
Ability: Star Of The Show: When an opponent is Attracted, the user gains double Attack until the infatuation ends.
Stats: Sp. Defense and Attack are raised, Defense is brought down significantly, but Speed is massively boosted. Sp. Attack remains the same.
---
Name: Dummy, the Dummy Pokémon
Type: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Determine: The user is immune to every form of damage, but only for the first turn. It stalls on the first turn, then transforms depending on the outcome. If it switches in, it will still count that as the first turn. The user's ability cannot be removed or copied until it transforms.
Stats: 1 in every stat.
Formes: Dummy has two Formes
---
Name: Mad Dummy: Hitting the regular Dummy will transform it into Mad Dummy.
Type: Fire/Ghost
Ability: Aggressive Spirit: Can only Attack. In turn, it's Attacks can hit Pokémon who would normally be immune to it (like ghost hitting normal, fire hitting flash fire).
Stats: Stats are now majorally buffed Has high Attack, Sp.Attack and Speed. Has low Defense and Sp. Defense.
---
Name: Glad Dummy: Not hitting the regular Dummy will transform it into Glad Dummy
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: Passive Spirit: Can only use Status Moves. In turn, it can cause a status condition to any Pokémon no matter if they are immune to it (like paralyzing limber or poisoning steel).
Stats: Stats are now majorally buffed. Has high Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed but low Attack, Sp. Attack.
---
I'll do the others later, including Muffet, Gaster and Frisk.
Jesus that took awhile to type on phone...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Bored Post. Gonna make some Fakemons based off of characters from Undertale (this was inspired by some fanart I found recently). Not gonna develop base stats or movepools- just going to list brief base stats, types, etc..
Name: Sans, the Skelepun Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Normal
Ability: Bad Time: If sent out as the last non-fainted Pokémon on the team, it changes into Genocide Forme.
Stats: Laughably low stats. Very high HP.
Formes: Genocide Forme: If sent out as the last non-fainted Pokémon on the team, it changes into Genocide Sans.
---
Name: Genocide Sans
Type: Psychic/Nornal
Ability: Vengence (Sheer Force Variant)
Stats: Massivly high balanced stats rivaling most legendaries.
---
Name: Flowey, the Michevious Flower Pokémon
Ability: Shadow Tag/SAVE & LOAD: When an opponent is hit or knocked out, they are done twice, without added damage, activating move effects and Abilities effected twice (for example, Power-Up Punch gets +2 Attack instead of 1+ but only deals damage once, and Moxie gains +2 instead of +1. Enemy abilities don't count so Iron Thorns only hurts once.).
Stats: Balanced stats all around, except Sp. Attack, which is very low, but has high Speed.
Formes: Mega Evolution
---
Item: Flowite
Name: Mega Flowey
Ability: Omega Guard (Magic Bounce Variant)
Stats: All stats except Speed, HP and Sp.Att are boosted, Attack boosted more then others.
---
Name: Undyne, the Over-Determined Pokémon
Type: Water/Steel
Ability: True Hero: Raises Attack when it switches in. Changes Form if weakened (see below).
Stats: Large Attack power with balanced Defensive stats. Moderate HP. Low Sp.Attack. Very low Speed.
Formes: Undying Forme (part of its ability): If Undyne is to faint on a turn it didn't attack, it transforms, enduring the attack and if its using an Attack move, it deals double damage. Stats, Ability and such stay the same except its forme.
---
Name: Papyrus, the Bone Guard Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Fire
Ability: Bonetrousle: Sp.Attack rises each turn
Stats: Very defensive, but not very offensive. Great HP. Very low Speed.
---
Name: Alphys, the Lab Lizard Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Electric
Ability: Rattled/Intellectual (Simple Variant)
Stats: High HP and Sp. Defense with moderate Sp. Attack and Defense, and low Speed (like Clefable).
---
Name: Toriel, the Motherly Pokémon
Ability: Telepathy/Royal Defense: The user is immune to all status conditions.
Stats: Good HP, Sp.Attack and Speed, great Sp.Defense but slightly worse Defense. Low Attack.
---
Name: Asgore, the Kingly Pokémon
Ability: Telepathy/Royal Offense: Breaks through any and all barriers.
Stats: In comparison to Toriel's; has much higher Attack and Speed, much lower Sp.Defense but slightly higher Defense, and its SP.Attack is very low.
---
Name: Mettaton, the Fabulous Robot Pokémon
Type: Steel
Ability: Unbreaking: Moves that make direct contact deal no damage and hurts the attacker.
Stats: Extremely high Defense, moderate HP and Attack, but low Sp.Attack and extremely low Speed.
Formes: Mettaton EX: The user transforms by hitting the switch behind it, which can be done outside of battle.
---
Name: Mettaton EX
Type: Steel/Fairy
Ability: Star Of The Show: When an opponent is Attracted, the user gains double Attack until the infatuation ends.
Stats: Sp. Defense and Attack are raised, Defense is brought down significantly, but Speed is massively boosted. Sp. Attack remains the same.
---
Name: Dummy, the Dummy Pokémon
Type: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Determine: The user is immune to every form of damage, but only for the first turn. It stalls on the first turn, then transforms depending on the outcome. If it switches in, it will still count that as the first turn. The user's ability cannot be removed or copied until it transforms.
Stats: 1 in every stat.
Formes: Dummy has two Formes
---
Name: Mad Dummy: Hitting the regular Dummy will transform it into Mad Dummy.
Type: Fire/Ghost
Ability: Aggressive Spirit: Can only Attack. In turn, it's Attacks can hit Pokémon who would normally be immune to it (like ghost hitting normal, fire hitting flash fire).
Stats: Stats are now majorally buffed Has high Attack, Sp.Attack and Speed. Has low Defense and Sp. Defense.
---
Name: Glad Dummy: Not hitting the regular Dummy will transform it into Glad Dummy
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: Passive Spirit: Can only use Status Moves. In turn, it can cause a status condition to any Pokémon no matter if they are immune to it (like paralyzing limber or poisoning steel).
Stats: Stats are now majorally buffed. Has high Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed but low Attack, Sp. Attack.
---
I'll do the others later, including Muffet, Gaster and Frisk.
Jesus that took awhile to type on phone...
How are Sans and Papyrus not part Ghost?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So people shipped Pit with a literal palette swap before it was even a character?

Somehow this doesn't surprise me.
Link and Dark Link have been shipped together for an extremely long time. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, really.

I'm just wondering when the Link x Ravio, Yuga x Ganon, and Zelda x Hilda ships will show up more. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Link and Dark Link have been shipped together for an extremely long time. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, really.

I'm just wondering when the Link x Ravio, Yuga x Ganon, and Zelda x Hilda ships will show up more. :p
Isn't DarkLink just Links shadow? How is that ship possible.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
[Insert the Spongebob Imagination meme here]

SooooI suppose there's things like Link x Skull Kid, Link x Impa, Zelda x Impa, Ganon x Vaati/Ghirahim/Zant, and such?

Ivander

Smash Legend

You haven't been looking enough if you haven't seen much of that last one.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They're actually different characters depending the game. Dark Link is literally an entirely unique person in the Four Swords games(called Shadow Link, but based upon the same concept). He's only a regular shadow of Link in Zelda II. His other portrayals have him entirely separated as a character.

You haven't been looking enough if you haven't seen much of that last one.
I don't like up much Yuri stuff, so...

And I wasn't really serious about talking about looking up certain kinds of art. Welp, let's... stop that subject cold. Should've put a troll face up. XD

Ivander

Smash Legend
They're actually different characters depending the game. Dark Link is literally an entirely unique person in the Four Swords games(called Shadow Link, but based upon the same concept). He's only a regular shadow of Link in Zelda II. His other portrayals have him entirely separated as a character.

I don't like up much Yuri stuff, so...

And I wasn't really serious about talking about looking up certain kinds of art. Welp, let's... stop that subject cold. Should've put a troll face up. XD
Isn't Dark Link Link's shadow in Ocarina of Time? Or at least his reflection?

Well you asked, thus you received. :p Regardless, shipping has no boundaries and is about as prominent as "If it exists, there is ____ of it." I mean, according to some other poster, there is someone who ships Spiderman and Lucina.
*insert Jackin Chan "Wut?" image here*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom