• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That depends if you are fast enough to tag him or strong enough to really knock him down.

He's large, can easily make himself larger through Growth Hormones, knock people out just by winking, and strong enough to defeat powerful men like Bartholomew Kuma. And considering the latter can do this....

Oh....never mind then. I'm gonna cover my eyes...or put bleach into them.... >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Update

My grandfather is REALLY not doing good.

When he eats now, food doesn't go into his stomach anymore, all food goes down his lungs.

This solution technically could be solved with a feeding tube, but when he was still able to think straight he said he didn't want that.

Not to mention any time they try and put anything through a tube into him he acts aggressively and pulls it out

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Marvel vs Capcom 4. I mean, aren't the games usually referred to as crossovers rather than collabs? I mean, I know they both are technically the same deal, but as far as I've seen, collaborations tend to refer to crossover content, like the Nintendo costumes in Monster Hunter, rather than the crossover games.
But either way, the collab is being shown tomorrow, right? Or next Monday?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's worse than I thought, my mother says "He's nearing the end"

kylexv

Smash Master
I feel dumb.

I had no internet for 5 days and I realized it wasn't working because the coaxial cable on the back of the modem was loose.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry to hear that mate.

At least you must have spent enough time with him until his final moments. It's the thought that counts.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Update

My grandfather is REALLY not doing good.

When he eats now, food doesn't go into his stomach anymore, all food goes down his lungs.

This solution technically could be solved with a feeding tube, but when he was still able to think straight he said he didn't want that.

Not to mention any time they try and put anything through a tube into him he acts aggressively and pulls it out
I'm sorry to hear that bud.

How are you holding up?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sorry to hear that mate.

At least you must have spent enough time with him until his final moments. It's the thought that counts.
Yeah, we're going to see him tomorrw

But, his mind is already gone. It's been gone.

He's not even really him anymore

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hm, sounds like my grandmama when she died. Does he have any special requests? Best to do what he wants if he is near his end. Make him at least happy

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sorry to hear that bud.

How are you holding up?
In complete denial

Trying to ignore it by listening to political videos and focusing on the problems in that

Also wishing I had someone for a booty call

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I know how you feel man.

I had this happen to my grandfather, he kept on doing it and tried to move on his own despite his issues and while he was still there, his mind wasn't. After I helped my grandmother take care of him, 2 days later he passed away when I was sleeping. I didn't hear about it until my day off from work and it kinda hit me hard

But the positive was that I was still with him during his last days and I hope your grandfather gets through this but spend a lot of time with him, it will mean so much for you

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The NES Classic Edition took down the EB Games Australia site. Now there's just a message saying "The Nintendo Classic Mini: NES will be back tomorrow"
What's more likely is another crash. I don't see why there can't be a flow of units, like what Nintendo of America is at least promising (whether there is, is another matter).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I am a virgin so it's not like I actually do that

Whenever I'm sad, I start desiring physical interaction though

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Here is a story I saw on tumblr of an accedental Social suicide.

Person was doing a presentation and plugged in their flash drive. They didnt check what was on it and the thumbnail was Star plat x Jotaro "picture". No one had any questions after it, no one looked at them, no one talked to them. rip

idk, that made me laugh, maybe it will make you laugh too

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate I'm sorry to hear what's happening. If there's even the slightest chance of him pulling through, I'm hoping for it to work.
Well, I mean he's not dying now

He's just probably not going to last much longer. Probably not until the end of next year if he makes it past new years

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I mean he's not dying now

He's just probably not going to last much longer. Probably not until the end of next year if he makes it past new years
Really? Well, if that's the case, it would be for the best to spend what time you can. Normally, these things seem really sudden, from personal experience anyway.

Still the best of luck to your family.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently in the Sun and Moon anime, Ash and his mom go to Alola because they win a trip in the lottery. They also use comfey as the healer at Pokemon Centers.

Also corocoro had a poster in it, that showcased Tapu Koko as if it was a movie poster. I wonder if it'll be a storyline within the series.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Imma guess hes talking to Lucy? Lucy, right? thats her name?
Considering Lucy has the magic power of T&A, I'm not as surprised as I should be

Also watching SHC, my life is being filled Gravity Falls as the theme was used for Invincibility
Her breast practicly doubled in size. Im sure thats for fanservice
Lucy is literally the only character,besides gray,to have any character development,she became a lot more than fanservice.If anybody is T&A is ms.erza scarlet

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
If men could look like Jojo characters, and women could look like your average, everyday, female, shonen character, I'd be super happy. Granted, it might end up kinda scary irl.
Be careful what you wish for. You don't want a large potion of the population looking like Alessia or J Geil, not to mention the hairstyles of people like Kkosaku kawaKira, polnareff, avdol, nd again alessi.
Keep in mind that both jotaro and kakyoin in part 3 are only 17-18 and are pretty beefy, same goes for 18 year old johnathan and dio......
so yeah, be very careful what you wish for.
Granted, there ARE a few things I would give to dio's muscles.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate : Sorry to hear that, man. *hugs*

-------------

Don't forget to put large images in spoilers. They can eat up people's internet fast if too many exist. There were quite a few last page, to note. Likewise, if you're posting multiple images at once, putting them in spoilers is suggested.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I found these while on my lord and savoir pixiv
59936585_p0_master1200.jpg
59837130_p0_master1200.jpg
Lucy is literally the only character,besides gray,to have any character development,she became a lot more than fanservice.If anybody is T&A is ms.erza scarlet
Does Erza even have any development

besides T&A or is that all shes good for?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
literally hell on earth
Last time I went to one, I was like 5. Hardly remember it, but I don't think it sucked. Though I'm the kind of guy who can a lot of fun literally doing nothing for hours. I might not be a good judge of character.

The only weird thing with meeting distant family is when someone is like "Do you remember me?" and you try not to be rude and go "umm....kind of?"

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm liking JoJo so far with the 4 episodes I've seen. The show has some great presentation. Though if there's one thing I'm not a fan of, it's the art style.

It's certainly unique compared to other anime, but I think it looks odd. Jonathan Joestar being a big example.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Here is a story I saw on tumblr of an accedental Social suicide.

Person was doing a presentation and plugged in their flash drive. They didnt check what was on it and the thumbnail was Star plat x Jotaro "picture". No one had any questions after it, no one looked at them, no one talked to them. rip

idk, that made me laugh, maybe it will make you laugh too
Oh god, I can't stop laughing at this. I needed this, having come back from mass to do a thesis outline. I needed something like this, badly.
"So, what did you think of the presentation?"
"it was h-ORA-fying"

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'm liking JoJo so far with the 4 episodes I've seen. The show has some great presentation. Though if there's one thing I'm not a fan of, it's the art style.

It's certainly unique compared to other anime, but I think it looks odd. Jonathan Joestar being a big example.
You're going to love the later parts then. Imo, the later parts are a lot better than the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom