• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"nintendo will make a surprise apearence" i dont think people understand what surprise means anymore
It is a surprise appearance though, since no one was expecting it. It's still a surprising announcement, so it's fine.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
And another man was arrested going to an LA pride parade with guns and explosives. I am so utterly disgusted to be not only an American citizen today but scared to even be a gay one today. What is happening? This is our pride month. So gross.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's honestly complicated the event's circumstances is just begging to be politicised.

Although the most glaring point was that he was legally allowed to buy an assault rifle despite being on the FBI's watchlist for 5 years. That makes no sense at all.
What? An assault rifle? I can't even legally buy one and I'm clean

So, err, let's steer into something a bit more friendly.

Rock Climbing in Zelda Wii U. Discuss. Stare in awe.
Neat!

Assasin's Creed climbing joke goes here.

I wish I could enjoy any LoZ game as much as I enjoyed any game in the AC2 trilogy
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/...ube-show-on-monday-new-announcement-incoming/

Before Nintendo's E3 Treehouse event on Tuesday, Nintendo will make a surprise appearance on Monday's YouTube live E3 show from 5:30 - 6:00 PM EST.

INB4 "ZOMG MOTHER 3 GUIZ!!ONE!"
Double Neat!
Hoping for Mother 3 against the odds we choose to fight

Probably something dissapointing though :p

And another man was arrested going to an LA pride parade with guns and explosives. I am so utterly disgusted to be not only an American citizen today but scared to even be a gay one today. What is happening? This is our pride month. So gross.
****ing seriously?

Thank god they were caught preemptively but **** that guy and **** this ****ty day

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if Link's classic green will be like the Master Sword was in Twilight Princess, conspicuously absent from pre-release until the last minute,

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
The thought of people walking around with guns ****ing terrifies me so I think living over here fits me perfectly.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Nintendo is bringing HMs to Zelda series?.
Link already knew "HM Fly", "HM Surf", "HM Strength", "HM Flash", "HM Rock Smash", "HM Dive" and of course "HM Cut" before. Guess it was a matter of time until Link would learn "HM Rock Climb" too...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Link already knew "HM Fly", "HM Surf", "HM Strength", "HM Flash", "HM Rock Smash", "HM Dive" and of course "HM Cut" before. Guess it was a matter of time until Link would learn "HM Rock Climb" too...
If my count's correct, he just needs Defog, Waterfall, and Whirlpool, right?

Isnt the lantern from Twilight princess used as Defog?

Been a while since I played but I remember clearing poison fog with it

Also painting a shed takes a long time >_>

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Isnt the lantern from Twilight princess used as Defog?

Been a while since I played but I remember clearing poison fog with it

Also painting a shed takes a long time >_>
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Guess Whirlpool and Waterfall are the only Pokemon HM abilities left for Link to know if he can really climb on rocks in this game (Unless Gamefreak comes up with more)

Last edited:

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
So hyped for Zelda news!
Got a nice haul at GameStop yesterday, Kirby, Hyrule Warriors Legends, and a Butt Butt amiibo! And since I've got a Legends character code now, the Humble codes I'm offering in my signature are up for grabs! Check out my topic if you're interested!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Guess Whirlpool and Waterfall are the only Pokemon HM abilities left for Link to know if he can really climb on rocks in this game (Unless Gamefreak comes up with more)
Actually now that I think about it, the Water Rod kind of works for Whirlpool too.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He also learned Bounce in Link's Awakening with the Roc's Feather. For that matter, he has a stamina meter in the same game he learns "Fly". Coincidence? I think not!(also, he can't swim for long in WW)

Also, the Great Fairies learned the other usage of Flash. :smirk:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ah yes can't wait for what else this account comes up with for E3.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I know people will give me crap for saying this, but I actually want to play Titanfall 2. Especially with the game being multiplat meaning no dead online and single player so more **** to do.

I might get it with Overwatch and go on a FPS binge

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
"In 5 minutes Star Wars"
5 minutes later - some other game called Fe
*sigh*

Edit: speak of the devil
lol

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Look at the bright side: At least Nintendo isn't going to have a disappointing conference!

:troll:

. . .But really, after last year I'm kinda legit glad they skipped out. People get their hopes so overly high at E3 that they'd get nothing but negative reactions from anything they had to show there. Zelda might be some kind of Sacred Cow exception considering 8.8 and all, but that's about the only thing that wouldn't be all but guaranteed to be ripped to shreds. And look what's the only thing there. . .? :troll:

And honestly, after 2015 I don't think we even deserve Nintendo at E3 this year. This fandom could use a year to sit in the corner and think about what we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom