• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
At least X Zone 2 fixed most of the problems the first one had.

Squeenix already happened apparently?

I would strongly disagree with that opinion. But I've done enough for a day I think :V

And Square hasn't happened yet, no. In an hour I think?

EDIT: nevermind me, only just now saw the date. That can't be right.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Golly this E3 is going to be lackluster for me.

Square was literally the only thing I was immensely looking forward to besides Nintendo and Sony, one of whom may as well not even be there.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm not gonna be able to watch EA's conference which means I'll be potentially missing out on some good cringe.

I'll watch Bethesda though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, there's nothing for me to watch this year, with Nintendo not having a Digital Event. Oh well.

Someone tag me when Square Enix starts. That seems the only thing worth watching for me.

:231:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Kirby Robobot Spoilers.

JESUS CHRIST KIRBY'S A SOCIOPATH
HAS TO FIGHT ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS, TAKEN OVER THROUGH AI MIND CONTROL AND MECHANIZED.
DEFEATS THEM AND THEY FALL OFF A LEDGE IN A MASSIVE EXPLOSION.

WELP, TIME TO DO A DANCE!

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Something's happening in Orlando, Florida.
It's already happened. 50 dead, 53 injured, and a new mass shooting record. As if this year wasn't scary enough as it is.

All we can do now is pray for the families of the victims. :(

Strofirko

Smash Master
Something's happening in Orlando, Florida.
Thanks google I could find it what it is,wait for media report it we would have some conspiracy between the shooting and the almost one year gay marriage aproval on EUA,making this an extreme important case where the president would put his nose on it and make this a super tragic act all around the world lasting for weeks on the news.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
http://on.today.com/25RDduA

Have we talked about this yet...? Holy **** man, this is horrible.

Apparently it was in a gay club too. What a ****ing piece of ****.

Edit: That's a yes then... man, what more can I even say about this?
That's really terrible.

So many innocent lives have been unnecessarily and viciously taken this year, not to mention all of the old celebrity passings this year. 2016 has been terrible for deaths, and we're only half way through it. It's a scary thought.

D

Deleted member

It seems that im not the only one who really stopped caring about E3 this year.

Call me when there's an announcement that's worth my interest and time.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And now Reddit is locking all threads on what happened in Florida.

This has been a pretty terrible year so far.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Disney is seriously desperate when they want to air an iconic 80 episode anime that been around in Japan for a while. After how horribly they handled Doraemon, I would be surprised if they do anything good with Ninja Hattori-kun.

EDIT: Damn it, it's only in China right now. Stupid Gamefaqs and their misleading news. >.>

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Disney is seriously desperate when they want to air an iconic 80 episode anime that been around in Japan for a while. After how horribly they handled Doraemon, I would be surprised if they do anything good with Ninja Hattori-kun.

EDIT: Damn it, it's only in China right now. Stupid Gamefaqs and their misleading news. >.>
Ninja Hattori-kun isn't aired in the US? Really? It's very good show.

What did they change in Doraemon, btw? I heard that they removed chopsticks and more Japanese stuff, but besides that?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IT'S WORKING

I'M PART OF THE MOD CLUB NOW

Found a little Ryoma colour palette alt and used it for testing, and it's working!

Although the CSP and Stock icons don't appear to be working, so I did something wrong there.

I also got a custom victory theme working for him.

BUT YEAH

I'm all set up for mods now so installing them in the future is a snap.

Soon I will look into making my own too but for now, this is good.

Thanks a bunch to @Curious Villager and Fenriraga Fenriraga for the help with this, you're the best!

And thanks to Etika too for his tutorial which is the easiest to follow IMO and displays a really consumer friendly method.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
IT'S WORKING

I'M PART OF THE MOD CLUB NOW

Found a little Ryoma colour palette alt and used it for testing, and it's working!

Although the CSP and Stock icons don't appear to be working, so I did something wrong there.

I also got a custom victory theme working for him.

BUT YEAH

I'm all set up for mods now so installing them in the future is a snap.

Soon I will look into making my own too but for now, this is good.

Thanks a bunch to @Curious Villager and Fenriraga Fenriraga for the help with this, you're the best!

And thanks to Etika too for his tutorial which is the easiest to follow IMO and displays a really consumer friendly method.
No you ain't.
Your name isn't red.

----

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The saddest thing about the night club shooting outside of it happening is that the lgbt community in Orlando can't rally to donate blood for victims because oh we're so infected with disease (roll eyes) that it's illegal. So if you live in the Orlando please give blood for these people they need your help.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
E3 is looking mad lame so far this year. What Nintendo really needs to do is bring back the Drummer guy from 2008.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ninja Hattori-kun isn't aired in the US? Really? It's very good show.

What did they change in Doraemon, btw? I heard that they removed chopsticks and more Japanese stuff, but besides that?
Same goes for Gegege no Kitaro and Kochikame. It would have been too much work for them otherwise.

Most of the edits include things relating to Japanese culture, but some changes are slightly worse than Yokai-Watch. Shizuka had to get a book instead of her doll for the Time Machine episode and the cross-shaped band-aid that appeared on Doraemon's face in the vampire episode was removed in favor of a garlic pizza. Funny how Japan will experience the edits we got with a redubbed localization soon.

How they treated the show was cancelling it after the second season due to low viewership just in time to make room for Yo-Kai Watch. But it's Disney XD being Disney XD since Wander over Yonder already got cut short for the same reason.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Wow, I never knew that Red & Green Red & Green was a Hunger Games newcomer. :troll:
OH WAIT **** I DIDN'T KNOW 'BOUT THIS
IS FOOTBALL MAN WINNING?
(ugh I really gotta pull my activity game up on here...)
E3 is looking mad lame so far this year. What Nintendo really needs to do is bring back the Drummer guy from 2008.
Who knows? There could at least be something interesting, there. Just have to wait and see. It's just started, after all.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
OH WAIT **** I DIDN'T KNOW 'BOUT THIS
IS FOOTBALL MAN WINNING?
(ugh I really gotta pull my activity game up on here...)
No, Football Bloke died within the fourth or third round last night. Sorry mate.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Who knows? There could at least be something interesting, there. Just have to wait and see. It's just started, after all.
Nah, Nintendo's going to need this guy to make their E3 Presentation.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
No, Football Bloke died within the fourth or third round last night. Sorry mate.
Aww... Oh, well, he at least won one hunger game.

Anyway, anyone hear anything major going on, recently? I'd go over and watch E3 on Twitch, but honestly the only section I'm interested in hearing is for Xbox. Considering Nintendo's only gonna have Zelda U, might as well hope and pray that the Xbox showcase's entire line isn't shooter games...

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Same goes for Gegege no Kitaro and Kochikame. It would have been too much work for them otherwise.

Most of the edits include things relating to Japanese culture, but some changes are slightly worse than Yokai-Watch. Shizuka had to get a book instead of her doll for the Time Machine episode and the cross-shaped band-aid that appeared on Doraemon's face in the vampire episode was removed in favor of a garlic pizza. Funny how Japan will experience the edits we got with a redubbed localization soon.

How they treated the show was cancelling it after the second season due to low viewership just in time to make room for Yo-Kai Watch. But it's Disney XD being Disney XD since Wander over Yonder already got cut short for the same reason.
Huh, that's strange. Doraemon, Ninja Hattori-Kun and Kochikame are aired dubbed here and have been very successful. Kochikame doesn't air anymore, but it was a hit when did air (and there was no censorship either, surprisingly). Doraemon and Ninja Hattori-kun are so mad popular are that they are actually gobbling up the show time of other cartoons and animes, and 12-hour runs with no ads are not unheard of. Must be values dissonance.

The edits seem odd. Doraemon suffers censorship here, but it's only minor like the cigarettes and the rare nudity.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Apparently the orlando shooter was an ISIS sympathizer.
God I hate those people.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm still wondering what N-Stars might be. Since it was leaked to be a 3DS title that releases this year, now would be as good a time as any to get it out in the open.

The revelation that it's probably just Mario Party 3DS (which we haven't had yet) kinda took my interest down a few notches, but hey, news is news, right?

On a more unrealistic note, there's a tiny voice inside my head that says they might say something about when the NX reveal is going to happen. I don't have enough hope for that to actually happen for me to get upset if it doesn't, but it would be. . .way above any realistic expectations for E3 if it did.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Apparently the orlando shooter was an ISIS sympathizer.
God I hate those people.
I just heard about that an hour ago, actually.
...How the **** could someone literally kill 50 people with a gun? And injure 53 more? It's baffling what human man can do with guns...
Either way, that's apparently the 167th shooting of this year.
And it's not even halfway through the year, yet!
Is America literally just that much of a dump when it comes to this kind of thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom