• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
......I have made for myself the side project of jotting down the lyrics to the RWBY Volume 4 theme song.
I have truly become addicted to this show
no matter how sad it might be (looking at you, Chapter 2)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm aware of that, but a ****ing Captain Planet movie? Who even LIKES that show anyway?
It got multiple seasons, so quite a lot of people.

I found it a pretty fun show, if only for the music alone. Definitely has a lot of problems, including terribly designed names, fairly generic characters, and I shouldn't need to mention the overpushing of the Green Aesop. It also has cases where the bad guy may just have a point. Or that the aesop is broken a bit.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Not sure if it's been shown before but Level 5 is planning to develop for the Switch but not at launch, preferring to get to grips with the machine first and latest rumour is that it has 4GB of RAM. Better than WiiU but still behind Xbone and PS4. Expected really.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not sure if it's been shown before but Level 5 is planning to develop for the Switch but not at launch, preferring to get to grips with the machine first and latest rumour is that it has 4GB of RAM. Better than WiiU but still behind Xbone and PS4. Expected really.

Im a simple girl, I see Level 5, I watch

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Heart is just an excuse of a power to call Light. Because the Power of Light isn't as environmental as Power of Heart
This is entirely false. Heart is an element due to how it's used. It allows Ma-Ti to listen to the hearts of people and animals, as well as speak with them telepathically to a degree. It's also the only reason Captain Planet is a good guy. He'd go crazy with the powers if he didn't have morality. If Ma-Ti was evil as well, Captain Planet would be entirely evil. It's actually the most powerful of the Rings in the long run. The other rings are just basic elements of the earth, as shown in the show.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Have you ever had a nap so awful that you feel twice as bad when you wake up?

I feel like I'm gonna vomit...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Have you ever had a nap so awful that you feel twice as bad when you wake up?

I feel like I'm gonna vomit...
Yes.

They are the worst.

I think its because your body starts to go into recovery mode but it isn't given enough time to actually get there.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yes.

They are the worst.

I think its because your body starts to go into recovery mode but it isn't given enough time to actually get there.
I got a few of those during February and March, they feel very awful. Especially worst after a long day of work

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I may be a slate as BLEEP but I found the full version of the Sonic Mania Trailer music.

Gotta thank Sonic for introducing me to Hyper Potions.
They also did a remix of Sonic 3D Blast's credits music in the beginning of the trailer.
Wonder if they'll ever release the full version of it?
Im a simple girl, I see Level 5, I watch
Don't you mean Yokai Watch?
:troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait.. is that really a thing?

I hate naps. I don't know why I have them..
Dehydration is why you get hungover after drinking. I should know. If you drink enough water you wouldn't get hungover.

But it's not just from alcohol, of course. Alcohol just dries you out faster.

That's why doctors say to drink 8 glasses of water a day

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Skyrim Special Edition has consumed me.

I love this game, so, so much. This should keep me plenty entertained until Sun and Moon arrive. It also helps keep me away from the web to avoid rampant Sun & Moon info being shared.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

From what I've read 4 GB is actually pretty much on par with this year's mobile devices and 8 GB mobile devices literally only became feasible less than two weeks ago, so this is actually just fine in light of the Switch being capable of handheld use.

Of course, some people on the sites I've been reading are still going to ignore that because "it's a home console", but for what they did Nintendo seems to have done the best job possible at the time.

As for the Level 5 thing, people are freaking out over this apparently meaning they aren't going to support the Switch or something and I'm not sure what to think on that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dehydration is why you get hungover after drinking. I should know. If you drink enough water you wouldn't get hungover.

But it's not just from alcohol, of course. Alcohol just dries you out faster.

That's why doctors say to drink 8 glasses of water a day
Well it's good I never drink anymore, I used to drink lots of water but then recently I stopped I don't even know why.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was in peak shape 6 months ago I was drinking lemon water every day

I stopped for some reason after I started getting super depressed

And I've gained 10 pounds since them

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Haha, the commercial for the official Undertale figurines has a Smash Bros. reference at the end. :p

That was quite an insane commercial. I've surprised they made that reference.
It got multiple seasons, so quite a lot of people.

I found it a pretty fun show, if only for the music alone. Definitely has a lot of problems, including terribly designed names, fairly generic characters, and I shouldn't need to mention the overpushing of the Green Aesop. It also has cases where the bad guy may just have a point. Or that the aesop is broken a bit.
What are you talking about, there was years of character development!

:troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone know when Sun and Moon can be pre purchased?
Ugh.

I can't stomach flavored water.

It's just so gross.

Water should be this wonderful neutral taste.
Yeah man flavored water is just wrong. Cucumber water especially it just tastes weird af.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone know when Sun and Moon can be pre purchased?
Yeah man flavored water is just wrong. Cucumber water especially it just tastes weird af.
They are available for pre order right now. Or do you mean to preload them?

If so, that should be available within two weeks.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just can't stand water in general. Flavored doesn't help either. It's not good that I'm drinking tons of Soda and Milk only, though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I drink 60 oz of coffee on some days

That can't be healthy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I found out something very strange. You know how there's all these Sonic cartoons like the one that became the comics, the one with the memes, the animu (both classic era movie and the Chris Thorndyke power hour) and the worst game in the series's salvation? There was another called Sonic Underground featuring among other things, Sonic using a magic guitar, never-before seen siblings and tiny Knuckles. Seek it out for yourself if you dare but what really freaks me out is... it came out around the same time as Sonic Adventure. I always thought it was another "Wow, 90's cartoons are weird" thing but no, it's turn of the millennium. The among of "WHY" attached to it has now tripled.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought Starbucks holiday blend coffee and want to try it tonight.

Gonna drink 30 oz

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Im hoping soon myself. Probably some time in November close to the date, thats normally when it happens

* looks at my 2nd cup of coffee today*
Oh
I bet you it will be available by the end of this week. What the bet is? Probably only the satisfaction of being right. lol

I just can't stand water in general. Flavored doesn't help either. It's not good that I'm drinking tons of Soda and Milk only, though.
I haven't drank milk in so long. Mainly cause all it does for me is make me all phlegmy(sorry). I think I might be lactose intolerant a bit.

I drink 60 oz of coffee on some days

That can't be healthy
Probably not. lol I don't like coffee. Unless it's ice coffee. I love that ****.

D

Deleted member

With my projected SM team being:
-Primarina
-Baile Oricorio
-Mimikyu
-Mudsdale
-Lurantis
-[Empty space]
Only types not hit super-effectively by any of the STABs are Flying and Normal. Last slot is probably gonna end up being some random Pokemon I use until I get all the others and don't want to take out
Im hoping soon myself. Probably some time in November close to the date, thats normally when it happens

* looks at my 2nd cup of coffee today*
Oh
When did Fates become avaible for pre-purchasing again? It doesn't matter much though, especially since I'm still on the fence on which version I'm picking

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I found out something very strange. You know how there's all these Sonic cartoons like the one that became the comics, the one with the memes, the animu (both classic era movie and the Chris Thorndyke power hour) and the worst game in the series's salvation? There was another called Sonic Underground featuring among other things, Sonic using a magic guitar, never-before seen siblings and tiny Knuckles. Seek it out for yourself if you dare but what really freaks me out is... it came out around the same time as Sonic Adventure. I always thought it was another "Wow, 90's cartoons are weird" thing but no, it's turn of the millennium. The among of "WHY" attached to it has now tripled.
The fact it never once finished the story is the worst part. It was dumb in many areas, that's for sure. At least the songs and character development were good. It even had an episode where they met a heroic version of Robotnik in an alternate dimension. Imagine Swatbots dancing. That is all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
With my projected SM team being:
-Primarina
-Baile Oricorio
-Mimikyu
-Mudsdale
-Lurantis
-[Empty space]
Only types not hit super-effectively by any of the STABs are Flying and Normal. Last slot is probably gonna end up being some random Pokemon I use until I get all the others and don't want to take out

When did Fates become avaible for pre-purchasing again? It doesn't matter much though, especially since I'm still on the fence on which version I'm picking
You should add Expansion to your team. :4pacman:

Also I don't know about Fates by Bravely Second was 18 days prior to release.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The stamp to get into the club last night says "Pride". It's still visible on my arm.

I wonder if it's going to give anyone the wrong impression

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The fact it never once finished the story is the worst part. It was dumb in many areas, that's for sure. At least the songs and character development were good. It even had an episode where they met a heroic version of Robotnik in an alternate dimension. Imagine Swatbots dancing. That is all.
Archie was planning on doing a conclusion of Underground in a mini comic series. But I believe SEGA's many mandates got in the way of that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I usually have my fair share of water...

Probably one of my best decisions I've made to stop drinking soft drinks as much and just drink water....It wasn't even a conscious effort for me to stop either, I just stopped...I enjoy a coke or a root beer in a blue moon but for the most part I prefer water...

I cut down on milk a lot as well, I'll have it in my cereal or with a morning tea but I don't go for a glass of milk as often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom