• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I found out something very strange. You know how there's all these Sonic cartoons like the one that became the comics, the one with the memes, the animu (both classic era movie and the Chris Thorndyke power hour) and the worst game in the series's salvation? There was another called Sonic Underground featuring among other things, Sonic using a magic guitar, never-before seen siblings and tiny Knuckles. Seek it out for yourself if you dare but what really freaks me out is... it came out around the same time as Sonic Adventure. I always thought it was another "Wow, 90's cartoons are weird" thing but no, it's turn of the millennium. The among of "WHY" attached to it has now tripled.
It was actually on Netflix. Might still be.

They used to use the actual show for the logo image, but at this point they're actually using some image or other of a green eyed Sonic to hide the fact that it's -that- show.

Also for that show's Robotnik/Eggman's two sidekicks duo there was Sleet and Dingo, what I'm pretty sure I remember as a wolf and a cyborg. . .probably his namesake, and Sleet would turn Dingo into random objects with a remote control.

And Knuckles had a pet Plateosaurus or some prosauropod of some kind.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Archie was planning on doing a conclusion of Underground in a mini comic series. But I believe SEGA's many mandates got in the way of that.
Yeah. I wanted to see the conclusion of it all. Mind you, it means little for those who solely watched the show. But still.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just can't stand water in general. Flavored doesn't help either. It's not good that I'm drinking tons of Soda and Milk only, though.
This, except I do use those Kool-aid flavor squirt bottles for water. I can't stand regular water unless I just finished exercising. Otherwise, I drink milk. And a whole lot of it as well. Soda, I only drink for a treat. Otherwise, milk is my habit.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lime + Water is all you need

It's far better than even Lemon Water

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When did Fates become avaible for pre-purchasing again? It doesn't matter much though, especially since I'm still on the fence on which version I'm picking
I cant remember but I know it was soon enough that it said that it will be available in a certain amoutnt of single digit days

If that makes sense
Lime + Water is all you need

It's far better than even Lemon Water
I thought I was the only one here that cant stand normal water.

Glad I'm not alone on that. Fruit20 is pretty good flavored water. Nice and fruity

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You should add Expansion to your team. :4pacman:

Also I don't know about Fates by Bravely Second was 18 days prior to release.
If UBs are even catchable, they'll likely be post game only
The stamp to get into the club last night says "Pride". It's still visible on my arm.

I wonder if it's going to give anyone the wrong impression
So the theme was the "Seven Deadly Sins"? I don't know, Pride was a lkttle ***** in FMAB but Escanor is the best

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If UBs are even catchable, they'll likely be post game only

So the theme was the "Seven Deadly Sins"? I don't know, Pride was a lkttle ***** in FMAB but Escanor is the best
As far as I know they were confirmed catchable but that's a good point they probably will be post game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I saw FNAF masks at Wal-Mart. They were pretty ****ty except the Foxy mask. If I had just the mask, I could go as the asshole brother who accidently killed his younger brother in FNAF3.

But alas I am broke.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I saw FNAF masks at Wal-Mart. They were pretty ****ty except the Foxy mask. If I had just the mask, I could go as the ******* brother who accidently killed his younger brother in FNAF3.

But alas I am broke.
That was FNAF 4 actually.

The series is too popular.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's strange to see an indie game mutate into a franchise.

First, Minecraft, then FNAF... who's next?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's strange to see an indie game mutate into a franchise.

First, Minecraft, then FNAF... who's next?
Terraria's already got a spinoff in the works and is in the very early stages of a sequel, so probably that.

Shovel Knight keeps getting cameos left and right and has an Amiibo, so that probably counts for something, too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That was FNAF 4 actually.
Oops. My bad, I meant FNAF4.

But yeah I think all I need for the bully brother is the mask. I'd have to look at the color of the dude's clothes cause I can't remember.

It'd be the first time somebody wore the Foxy mask but is actually the brother for Halloween. Guaranteed.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You're forgetting the other great potential indie franchise.

Mighty No. 9

Can't wait for that TV show and movie Inafune.
Inafune show us how to pole vault over the gun.

I get it, when I write stuff I immediately think of follow-ups and expanded universe stuff but I keep it in a folder, I don't shout it out.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know despite how bad MN9 was, the characters themselves were really cute. Especially the protag.
Seeing how quiet Inafune has been since launch, I'd totally bet his promises are cancelled if not indefinitely delayed.
My heart is very much broken.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'll say it again, Mighty No. 9 was a Mega Man game through and through. Unfortunately, it was one from the bad half of the Mega Man X series.

Be careful what you wish for indeed.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Inafune show us how to pole vault over the gun.

I get it, when I write stuff I immediately think of follow-ups and expanded universe stuff but I keep it in a folder, I don't shout it out.
Same.

I'm currently thinking of a universe and characters, and I can't tell you how many times I thought "what if this was a movie? Or a video game? Or a TV show?"

You should never let stuff like that get to your head. It's great if you want your ideas to expand into something big, but don't let it be the driving force of how you do things. Start small, Notch had no idea how big of a hit Minecraft would be.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I used to "not like" water when I was young. I thought it was tasteless and disgusting. My sister actually used to feel the exact same.

For some reason, it feels like I never drank any water at all until I was about 8.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I found out something very strange. You know how there's all these Sonic cartoons like the one that became the comics, the one with the memes, the animu (both classic era movie and the Chris Thorndyke power hour) and the worst game in the series's salvation? There was another called Sonic Underground featuring among other things, Sonic using a magic guitar, never-before seen siblings and tiny Knuckles. Seek it out for yourself if you dare but what really freaks me out is... it came out around the same time as Sonic Adventure. I always thought it was another "Wow, 90's cartoons are weird" thing but no, it's turn of the millennium. The among of "WHY" attached to it has now tripled.
Because I have very little knowledge of Sonic.....which of those is Sonic X?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I wonder who Shiny is

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
:061:
Eyyyyyy it's my boy Wonder Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom