• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I may be a slate as BLEEP but I found the full version of the Sonic Mania Trailer music.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Playing showdown.

Fight this one guy, who's not even that bad, I win with a pretty fair game, no crazy strageties or nothing.

*Get a message

It's the guy I just beat.

Him: Hope you enjoy buying a new router.

Me: What?

Him: You cheating **** except he spells it wrong.

Me: Yeah alright. I'm guess that besides not winning, you also can't spell right.

*Presses Ignore, guy goes offline.

Oh Showdown you have so many great users!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*Playing showdown.

Fight this one guy, who's not even that bad, I win with a pretty fair game, no crazy strageties or nothing.

*Get a message

Me: Yeah alright. I'm guess that besides not winning, you also can't spell right.

wtf did he think you need a new router for? And if he claims your cheating, he's 100% wrong. Or a verlis fan

You can do it SE! Now make Cloud act super flirty when crossdressing and have him smile with glee when riding Chocobo's instead of an emo in FFVIIR

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I just realized something about RWBY Vol4. Every female character has a boob window of sorts. Fitting considering timeskip and **** I guess
Yang doesn't. Other than that, I suppose so....
I can't decide whether you should live or die...

Also, I expect lots oj JoJokes about the climax of Doctor Strange
Strange goes [BITE THE DUST] on Dormammu
4 days after Epic Rap Battles of History does it......and since it's DBX the ERB is probably the better video to watch.

So, I had to work on the bibliography for my senior thesis today since a starting version is due tomorrow. I need 3 books, 3 websites, and 3 articles.
I go to the library and check out 13 books. With 5 more on hold, and another already checked out.
Now I know how it feels to be an overachiever. Feels nice.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*Playing showdown.

*Get a message

Showdown and PO are full of some of the most saltiest Pokémon players I've ever met. Its saddening because they both show the reality of the competitive fanbase's attitude.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
wtf did he think you need a new router for? And if he claims your cheating, he's 100% wrong. Or a verlis fan

You can do it SE! Now make Cloud act super flirty when crossdressing and have him smile with glee when riding Chocobo's instead of an emo in FFVIIR
I don't maybe they were some kid that thought they could hack it and realized they couldn't.

That's all I could think of anyway.

And the new JonTron was pretty good.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of which, I wonder how long it will take Showdown to emulate/port the Sun & Moon stuff after its release (knowing that Sun & Moon are running off an upgraded Generation 6 engine, probably really quickly).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Haha, the commercial for the official Undertale figurines has a Smash Bros. reference at the end. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I heard a rumour about the ultra beasts.

theyre like microscopic pokemon that team aether did something to. That's why they're so strong cause it's like with ants.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
One thing I love doing in Showdown is building themed teams based off shows or games or something. I've built over 50, though most aren't good competitively.

Four of the Pokémon on my Straw Hat Pirates team are weak to Flying.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I heard a rumour about the ultra beasts.

theyre like microscopic pokemon that team aether did something to. That's why they're so strong cause it's like with ants.
Like how Spider-Man gets his super strength?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Welp.
Got a Mirage Mountain today with a DEEDLE DEEDLE DEEDLE VWOOOOOOP.
So all that remains are the 4 event mons.
1 sitting in VC, 1 coming in 2 days, and the other two are.... missing.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Haha, the commercial for the official Undertale figurines has a Smash Bros. reference at the end. :p

I really want that Undyne one too. Maybe I'll just end up getting all of them. :laugh:

Seeing how Asgore isn't in Wave 2 though, I'm betting that there's going to be a Wave 3, as for my predictions on Wave 3, I think we'll see Asgore, Napstablook, Mettaton EX, and maybe Gaster and Asriel? (Shyren, Monster Kid, Greater Dog, and Mad Dummy would be cool too)

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
With regards to the new poll, my vote was for Breath of the Wild. I definitely suspect I'll be getting it as a day one or near day one purchase, and I'm certain that the game will most certainly deliver after the long wait.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really want that Undyne one too. Maybe I'll just end up getting all of them. :laugh:

Seeing how Asgore isn't in Wave 2 though, I'm betting that there's going to be a Wave 3, as for my predictions on Wave 3, I think we'll see Asgore, Napstablook, Mettaton EX, and maybe Gaster and Asriel? (Shyren, Monster Kid, Greater Dog, and Mad Dummy would be cool too)
The lack of Asgore is the only reason I think we're getting a third wave. :p

My prediction is Asgore, Napstablook, Monster Kid, Muffet, and either Mad Dummy or Mettaton EX. I can't see them making Asriel since he's a titanic walking spoiler (notice how they just call the main character The Human and not their real name?) or Gaster since he's supposed to not technically exist.

But I wouldn't complain if they did. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If I had cash I'd buy all those Undertale figurines in a heartbeat.
Same really. I probably won't buy them all at once, but like, one at a time every now and then. Like I do with amiibo, which are conveniently about the same price. :laugh:

Definitely buying Papyrus around Christmas though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Same really. I probably won't buy them all at once, but like, one at a time every now and then. Like I do with amiibo, which are conveniently about the same price. :laugh:

Definitely buying Papyrus around Christmas though.
Ah, a fellow Papy fan? Good on ya, mate. :nessmelee:

I really want Papyrus, Mad Dummy, Asgore, and Chara. The fanbase made me like Chara more then I should. '-' But out of all of them, I'd definetly get Papyrus first, then Mad Dummy.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Environmentalists do. And that's a good amount of people.
Environmentalists actually laugh at the stuff they pull.

The only way a Captain Planet movie would work is if Captain Planet himself was a villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom