• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I gave the new Avenged Sevenfold album a spin and I got blown away.
These dudes went from edgy metalcore songs to Progressive Metal stuff featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson doing a speech during an instrumental.

Also
As someone who likes to stack many boxes of eggs before hatching, this is great.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This current club is a sausage fest. It sucks.

I question my sexuality sometimes.

But when it really comes down to it, I love girls

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw a possibility of RBY remakes. **** that. Sun and Moon are the anniversary titles and those games ignore almost every other region in terms of pandering. Alola forms? Gen 1. Exclusive Z-Moves? For the most part Gen I. Redesigns in the Battle Tree? Exclusive for Gen I. Gen I doesn't NEED more pandering

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ate out in costume with two of my friends. Guy walks in dressed as the Member Berries.

Guy wins this night...

Last edited:
While I'm not really against the idea of another Gen I remakes happening some day, Gen 4 really should be remade first.

And when Gen 4 remakes finally happen, I really hope they'll use the Platinum dex.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Are you saying he can...

pop your berry?
I'm saying that any costume that good in the short time Season 20 of South Park has been on?

Good job.

There was also this creepy ass dude in professional zombie makeup with a hammer that came up to our car and started trying to scare us. I felt like I was in one of the Youtube scare prank things. It was awesome.

I really just love Halloween.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm saying that any costume that good in the short time Season 20 of South Park has been on?

Good job.

There was also this creepy *** dude in professional zombie makeup with a hammer that came up to our car and started trying to scare us. I felt like I was in one of the Youtube scare prank things. It was awesome.

I really just love Halloween.
>tfw the gay guy didn't react to my gay joke Q.Q
Also holy **** is Dragon Ball's pacing BAD. Even in the original

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I've decided to remove space and Aura types too. Now I'll just stay with sound light and diamond type.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
While I'm not really against the idea of another Gen I remakes happening some day, Gen 4 really should be remade first.

And when Gen 4 remakes finally happen, I really hope they'll use the Platinum dex.
I'm not against Gen 1 remakes either. It's the only Gen that hasn't benefited from the Physical/Special move split.

But Platinum first plz.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah I've decided to remove space and Aura types too. Now I'll just stay with sound light and diamond type.
This is why I have few changed-up types in my hack. It gets hard to justify some moves. Like, why have Wind and Flying? In my case, Wind, Fire, Rock, and Water perfectly fit the settings. And many Monsters can fit other Types due to being that kind of "animal", if you will. Beast, Fairy, Dragon, Ground, Steel, for example, all are more secondary types that aren't a major focus. And it works well. To say the least, Fairy is more there for various fey/folklore creatures. Especially when 3 of them are literal Fairies(like a Sprite).

D

Deleted member

>This thread
>Complains about toilet humor
>Does this

Gen 1 remakes would be boring unless they added the Gen 2 and Gen 4 pre-evos and evos. Gen 4 remakeswould just be boring, who cares about Sinnoh lol
We like to mark our territory.
No, those are dogs
Men on toilets are just gross, there's no specific reason
I saw a possibility of RBY remakes. **** that. Sun and Moon are the anniversary titles and those games ignore almost every other region in terms of pandering. Alola forms? Gen 1. Exclusive Z-Moves? For the most part Gen I. Redesigns in the Battle Tree? Exclusive for Gen I. Gen I doesn't NEED more pandering
The redesigns aren't for Battle Tree because they show up outside of it(you can see that both have 6 Pokemon when the limit in a battle facility is 3 for Singles)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
>This thread
>Complains about toilet humor
>Does this

Gen 1 remakes would be boring unless they added the Gen 2 and Gen 4 pre-evos and evos. Gen 4 remakeswould just be boring, who cares about Sinnoh lol

No, those are dogs
Men on toilets are just gross, there's no specific reason

The redesigns aren't for Battle Tree because they show up outside of it(you can see that both have 6 Pokemon when the limit in a battle facility is 3 for Singles)
Doesn't change my point at how Gen I has the most pandering and that everyone else is ignored. Where the hell is Cynthia in her vacation clothing?

D

Deleted member

Doesn't change my point at how Gen I has the most pandering and that everyone else is ignored. Where the hell is Cynthia in her vacation clothing?
No one cares about that goddamn *****, just tell me where Alola!N is

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
On the thought of a Diamond/Pearl Remake, I would have no objections to it. I think I'd put Platinum amongst one of my favourites in the main games, so I wouldn't mind if we get a remake of these two games, and potentially be able to fix any of the problems people had with the games. Since I don't really remember having too many problems with the games outside of the Elite Four, I would happily accept a remake to see how the 10 or so years that have passed would impact on Diamond/Pearl's story and their gameplay.

Re: movies that I thought have aged pretty well throughout the years, I might include in a relatively small list films like Aladdin, The Incredibles, Toy Story and Spirited Away.

Hope nobody minds just a relatively small little contribution to these conversations.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A new event is on in the demo and this one actually gives you something.

Go to the information centre and talk to the man with a Pikachu.

Chrono.

I wouldn't be opposed to the Gen 1 remake.

I mean, Gamefreak keep really pushing Gen 1 so they might as well just rip the bandaid and go with it.

They just need to add way more content than FRLG did, which isn't too hard.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I disagree. Gen 1 hasn't been remade since gen 1. Even the special/ physical attack divide wasn't in effect yet
You know for a long time, public bathrooms weren't even divided by sex.

You just did your thing, didn't bother anyone and no one really cared.

I wonder what caused the switch.
I INSTANTLY changed my mind.

Unisex bathrooms. Bad idea.

I literally had a woman pressed against my body saying "Are you done yet" over and over

I couldn't pee under those conditions.

Unisex bathrooms. Bad idea

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No, seriously, what is wrong with Vol.4's opening? I'm watching the previous ones and none of then have this awkward animation and choreography that looks like a fan project parody done in a week
This is objectively wrong. BTW, no Alolan N because he's not Gen I
Alright, I'll fix it:
Only people with ****taste cares about that goddamn *****
I disagree. Gen 1 hasn't been remade since gen 1. Even the special/ physical attack divide wasn't in effect yet

I INSTANTLY changed my mind.

Unisex bathrooms. Bad idea.

I literally had a woman pressed against my body saying "Are you done yet" over and over

I couldn't pee under those conditions.

Unisex bathrooms. Bad idea
You say that like it's something only women do

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, seriously, what is wrong with Vol.4's opening? I'm watching the previous ones and none of then have this awkward animation and choreography that looks like a fan project parody done in a week

Alright, I'll fix it:

I've never had anyone but this specific woman do that

She even literally looked at my penis to see if I was finished peeing

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Holy ****.

Uh... Was she hitting on you?

I mean, that's the only reason I can think of for her to press up against you like that.

Chrono.

Fire Red and Leaf Green exist.

Though, the big difference with those remakes and HGSS/ORAS are that the latter are way heavier on the fanservice, FRLG was more about having a way for the Gen 1 and 2 mon that were missing in RSE to be obtainable, since cross generational trading wasn't a thing then.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fire Red and Leaf Green exist.

Though, the big difference with those remakes and HGSS/ORAS are that the latter are way heavier on the fanservice, FRLG was more about having a way for the Gen 1 and 2 mon that were missing in RSE to be obtainable, since cross generational trading wasn't a thing then.
Fire Red and Leaf Green was third gen

Special/ Physical divide was 4th gen

I wrote that wrong. It's been remade since gen 3, I am not in full working mind right now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've never had anyone but this specific woman do that

She even literally looked at my penis to see if I was finished peeing
Trust me, I've met my fair share of odd individuals
But that's not a problem related to any gender and rather the people that do it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Alright, I'll fix it:

Someone couldn't beat Cynthia
Gen I hasn't been remade since Gen I. Wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom