• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burruni

Smash Hero
The thread got weird :lol:

I haven't really found a partner for Opossum's tournament unfortunately.
Fight scene: nice to see JNRR Or RJNR (?) Fighting together as a team after the events of V3. Also Ruby "flying" around looks :awesome:. though I'm still a bit anxious about what's going happen.. and I need more Weiss :lol:
It's Ranger. RNJR

D

Deleted member

The thread got weird :lol:

I haven't really found a partner for Opossum's tournament unfortunately.
Fight scene: nice to see JNRR Or RJNR (?) Fighting together as a team after the events of V3. Also Ruby "flying" around looks :awesome:. though I'm still a bit anxious about what's going happen.. and I need more Weiss :lol:
I really like the new effect of when she's dashing, it looks cooler and it's probably easier for Rooster Teeth to animate that than a full Ruby model

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I see.

Still, I can't say I was really a fan of the style he used in Gen I and II. The amount of white you seen in his colouring, much more prominent in Gen I, is not my cup of tea. I prefer the more solid colours the current style uses.
I beleive the white is y'know... shading.

D

Deleted member

Mini Update:
I'm done grinding Burnie, Robin, McFluff and Slicer. Jasper and King Karp still need 5 more levels each but I don't feel like grinding them today so I'll do that whenever I feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So what up dudes?
World news:
South Korea is literally controlled by a shadow government cabal and their leader is a shaman cultist.

And, of course, Pokemon talk.
---
https://www.reddit.com/r/law/commen...ur_refuge_occupiers_acquitted_on_all/d9arogo/
So, we know that the FBI has done dirty stuff like so in the past, remember COINTELPRO? I believe they regularly have informants and plants on the insides of all domestic sorts of things and cooperate with, say, the Bureau of Land Management to suppress any resistance to the federal bureaucracy, moreover to pose as part of the movement and causing trouble and incite civilians to commit worse acts (or just straight up false flag it) so they can justify their suppression. Psyops.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
World news:
South Korea is literally controlled by a shadow government cabal and their leader is a shaman cultist.

And, of course, Pokemon talk.
---
https://www.reddit.com/r/law/commen...ur_refuge_occupiers_acquitted_on_all/d9arogo/
So, we know that the FBI has done dirty stuff like so in the past, remember COINTELPRO? I believe they regularly have informants and plants on the insides of all domestic sorts of things and cooperate with, say, the Bureau of Land Management to suppress any resistance to the federal bureaucracy, moreover to pose as part of the movement and causing trouble and incite civilians to commit worse acts (or just straight up false flag it) so they can justify their suppression.
Is it conspiracy theory time?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is it conspiracy theory time?
It's a theory that's acknowledged by our mainstream media, and the evidence is all over the South Korean media with witnesses and exposed electronics files and communiques, too so it's pretty much 100% C O N F I R M E D theory at this point tbh fam. Check out some of the posts on page 1129 :D

Ivander

Smash Legend
*playing Halloween Overwatch* *gets the Pumpkin skin for Reaper*
And basically every other high excitement quotation video and whatnot.
The RNG Gods and Goddesses have really favored me this event. I have gotten all 4 Legendary Halloween skins without getting a single duplicate skin and without spending a single dime on loot boxes. I don't think I've ever been this lucky for a video game.

That being said, everybody becoming Illuminati theorists today?

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I just saw the new Monster Hunter trailer, the two new monsters look pretty neat and I like the new areas that they thought up for both of them since they have a nice aesthetic to them. Gameplay looks just as good as it did in Generations and it'll probably improve from there, and I do like them going with an airship camp this time around for the main hub then the village. A for returning elements, I'm really happy to see that they brought back the Barioth, I always loved fighting that saber-toothed wyvern and seeing it back after he's been absent since 3U is exciting for me. It's also nice to see the Barroth and its desert stage come back, though I'm not as attached to it.

I look forward to seeing more of the game, hopefully we get to see more of how it'll stand out from the original Generations/Cross.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
*playing Halloween Overwatch* *gets the Pumpkin skin for Reaper*
And basically every other high excitement quotation video and whatnot.
The RNG Gods and Goddesses have really favored me this event. I have gotten all 4 Legendary Halloween skins without getting a single duplicate skin and without spending a single dime on loot boxes. I don't think I've ever been this lucky for a video game.

That being said, everybody becoming Illuminati theorists today?
I got Pumpkin Reaper twice and I got Junkenstien and Junkenstiens monster in the same Loot Box.... With no Witch Mercy in sight :cry:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just learned there are chemical pool "Lakes" in the ocean, the looks like water but underwater.

So, SpongeBob is real.

It's extremely poisonous though.

But another explanation of SpongeBob is that it takes place in bikini batoll, which was a nuclear testing site.

Explains why they are all weird

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
As if Korea wasn't news enough....
Russia lost it's seat on the UN's Human Rights Council
Hill Bill's emails are being investigated again.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone else feel like we're heading straight towards WW3?

Chrono.

Yeah and in today's era it's gonna be ****ed up because a high ranking government official is gonna get assassinated and in 30 minutes reddit will have a Roundabout meme to go with it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
As if Korea wasn't news enough....
Russia lost it's seat on the UN's Human Rights Council
Hill Bill's emails are being investigated again.
Well, ****, looks like the UN is going to insinuate itself more into Syria.
Just let Assad have the gov't dang it, he's pretty much the only domestic, secular, non-headchopper and hence why everyone voted for him.
Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.
Create the crisis, propose the solution, implement the solution often times creating a crisis.
Repeat until one world goverment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think this is ok with the rules... I checked the OP and it seems to check out.

So I made a fun little parody comic about the second presidential debate. Even if you don't like Trump, if you're a fan of anime/manga, I think you'll enjoy this quite a bit.
Trump MAGA_001.png Trump MAGA_002.png Trump MAGA_003.png

Link to the full thing to avoid spamming the thread:
manlyspirit.tumblr.com

Follow my blog for more comics if you'd like. I'll be posting more and more varied stuff in the near future. And if you've enjoyed it, a share is always much appreciated!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think this is ok with the rules... I checked the OP and it seems to check out.

So I made a fun little parody comic about the second presidential debate. Even if you don't like Trump, if you're a fan of anime/manga, I think you'll enjoy this quite a bit.
View attachment 120040View attachment 120041 View attachment 120042

manlyspirit.tumblr.com

Follow my blog for more comics if you'd like. I'll be posting more and more varied stuff in the near future. And if you've enjoyed it, a share is always much appreciated!
Lol, is that Trigglypuff?

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

manlyspirit.tumblr.com

The art style is really good. Is that a Stand that I see? It's pretty good, even if Trump is made like a good guy. Hillary can stay a villain thought.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

manlyspirit.tumblr.com

It's fine as long as the images don't censor dodge. That said, the images are a bit too small ot decently read in general, even when made larger normally.

If somehow a flame war erupts(and it can happen due to politics), I'll quickly make sure it's stopped. Thank you for being really respectful about the rules. I appreciate it. :)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just really hope it doesn't happen in our lifetime.
There's an excellent Lord of the Rings quote...

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I bet the only reason Caddy was the guest is because of the similarity between names
Kid Icarus
Caddicarus
Say both very rapidly in succession
HA
KNEW it as Caddy almost exclusively covers Sony games on his channel

D

Deleted member

Where is the second part and what is the name of their stands?
I've only got 12 pages done so far Part 2 should be done before the election.

It's fine as long as the images don't censor dodge. That said, the images are a bit too small ot decently read in general, even when made larger normally.

If somehow a flame war erupts(and it can happen due to politics), I'll quickly make sure it's stopped. Thank you for being really respectful about the rules. I appreciate it. :)
Images are hard to read? Ok, well, I'll hyperlink them and spoiler them for everyone here. I guessing the board musta eaten some quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom