• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, but Ash gets the girl.

How's Red top that?
Red lived on a mountain. I don't think he cares about that kind of stuff lol.

Speaking of which I wonder when Red left Mt. Silver in the PKMN timeline?

D

Deleted member

Current team:
Primarina(Tomochi)
Mimikyu(Akutagawa)
Baile Oricorio(Ress)
Mudsdale(Hol Horse/something else)
Formantis
Wimpod evo if it's Bug/Dark, otherwise Vikavolt

I need other Mudsdale nicknames and ideas for Formantis and Wimpod, any suggestions?
Red lived on a mountain. I don't think he cares about that kind of stuff lol.

Speaking of which I wonder when Red left Mt. Silver in the PKMN timeline?
Prolly after getting his ass kicked by Gold

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can't believed that I was lucky enough to help lift a Burmese Python.

The second largest snake in the world.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I can't believed that I was lucky enough to help lift a Burmese Python.

The second largest snake in the world.
It's hard to believe that this species is at the top of the Floridian food chain.

Not even the strongest salty (saltwater crocodile) would put up a fight against one. Crickey!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know if its been mentioned, but if you look on Red's shirt, there's a "96" on there. The same year Pokemon Red and Green were released.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Time for my thoughts;

Incineroar: Name is... eh. But I do like it. it fits its design and being an obvious Tiger Mask expy is fun. Types match a Heel Wrestler perfectly.

Decidueye: Strange name. I admit I did like Robinhoot better, but being that it's Grass/Ghost, and the name has some meaning(I can't remember the exact meaning, but I remember and agree it fits), it's no problem. Hard to say easily.

Primarina: More normal name, but I'm one of the few people who liked Entermaid. Clearly a Mermaid, though.

Cynthia: Easy cameo to see. Not surprised in the slightest. Should be fun.

Red and Blue: I like 'em. Them being friendly with each other does remind of how their anime counterparts became friends later on instead of just rivals. Although to be fair, the anime did do it first. But really, this is cool. Also, great designs.

Cosmog: Funny name. Design reminds me of a certain Gen V Pokemon.

Overall impressed besides a few names at best.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
*Sighs*
Welp.....those final names are **** imo.
But OHHHH BOYYYYY am I hyped to fight champions and rivals of past games. Cynthiaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I just think of it as ballet practice and move on.

Then again, I can't think of any in-game shipping they tried with Red. Ash has definitely been shipped in the anime, so...
If I recall correctly, Red is usually shipped with either his female counterpart, Leaf or his Rival, Blue (cause PokeYaoi)

I don't think any of the protagonists in the games have any clear relationships with anyone, at least none that I recall.... I guess you might be able to make a case for Shauna in X & Y though.

Ash has definitely been shipped with pretty much every female travelling companion by the fanbase though (With the exception of Iris) With Serena, Dawn and Misty probably being the most popular ones.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So here's a fun little activity I thought up. I call it the "Personalized Smash Bros." game.

Basically, with this game, you pick your five favorite Nintendo franchises and fill Smash 4's roster with just games from that franchise. This would allow for characters who wouldn't get in any other way, theoretically, and should in theory be different depending on each person, hence the "personal" moniker.

As a bonus, you can still include the third party characters, since it may be harder to get 58 characters otherwise. They won't count toward your five series. I said five Nintendo franchises, after all. :p

I'll post mine in a bit.

Edit: ...No, you can't pick Smash as one of the five series. No loopholes. :p

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
If I recall correctly, Red is usually shipped with either his female counterpart, Leaf or his Rival, Blue (cause PokeYaoi)

I don't think any of the protagonists in the games have any clear relationships with anyone, at least none that I noticed.... I guess you might be able to make a case for Shauna in X & Y though.

Ash has definitely been shipped with pretty much every female travelling companion by the fanbase though (With the exception of Iris) With Serena, Dawn and Misty probably being the most popular ones.
A case could be made for Brendan and May since you do take May out to that Planetarium place in the Delta Episode.
In my mind that's equivalent to the case for shauna.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
A case could be made for Brendan and May since you do take May out to that Planetarium place in the Delta Episode.
In my mind that's equivalent to the case for shauna.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I faguely also recall something with Bianca in the Ferris wheel in Black and White but I haven't played that game in a long time so memory might be a little foggy....

Ivander

Smash Legend
He gets shipped with everyone, even Iris. No exclusions, no exceptions, nothing stops it, not even denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom