• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
What? Only eight pages since I posted last?

Just a few thoughts.
  • The name "Decidueye" is really stupid.
  • I like Decidueye's typing. More fitting IMO.
  • Cosmog could've been a Psychic/Poison.

Soul.

According to Eurogamer, Switch screen is 6.2", has 720p resolution and capacitive multi-touch.

Finally, a high resolution handheld.

Soul.

I'd use the term handheld very very VERY loosely.
It's being marketed as a home console.

You can literally use it as a portable device. The dock doesn't limit the system.

Apparently the prototype supports USB-C for charging it without the dock.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
The new One Piece chapter destroy my feelings in a good way.

For the Pokémon

Incineroar is still my favorite, his animations emphasis even more on the aspect I love about him. I'm super happy he isn't fire/fighting but fire/dark. I also like how he "wryyyyy". His signature move seems pretty cool but looks kinda stupid when he executes it.

Primarina probably got the best name out of the three starters final evo imo. Her typing was expected. Her signature move doesn't looks that good thought, since it's a support move that deals damage.

Decidueye got the worst name, hands down. His Grass/Ghost, or GG, typing was unexpected but welcomed. His signature move looks pretty good.

The Tapu doesn't have the typing we expected, and their Z moves is a bit silly, but still cool.

The old trainers are hype, simply hype.

Overall, pretty good video.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
For the first time ever in the history of Pokemon, I like all three starters exactly equally this generation and have no preference by the time they reach their final evolutions. I have always either had a clear favorite or at least a clear least favorite. Not this time. Seventh time's the charm. I'm happy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
According to Eurogamer, Switch screen is 6.2", has 720p resolution and capacitive multi-touch.

Finally, a high resolution handheld.
NeoGAF is throwing a fit saying it isn't high-resolution enough.

. . .Well, some of it is. Other users are desperately trying to point out why it doesn't make that much of a difference compared to the games released already and why going higher resolution would be needless battery drain, but drivebys aren't reading far enough to see that.

BRB going to get more annoyed at another topic where people are gathering to rant about how much they want Nintendo to go third party because they either don't realize or don't care that it would kill nearly every series except Mario/Zelda/Pokemon and prevent any new ones from being made. And people thinking that if they did two different systems with the exact same games ported between them that it would somehow make the console versions of those games so much better.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've got to say, eating in a sports restaurant that plays jazz music all day and worship the Chicago Cubs is one of the weirdest dates I've chosen for the day.

Me and a certain someone are still debating on attending the MasQUEERade ball because it's pretty much a more LGBT oriented Halloween Dance and we don't have ****ing costumes.

In other news, Undertale is never leaving these campus dorms.

Attachments

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's being marketed as a home console.

You can literally use it as a portable device. The dock doesn't limit the system.

Apparently the prototype supports USB-C for charging it without the dock.
Eh I think the whole portable thing is a bit... overrated.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've got to say, eating in a sports restaurant that plays jazz music all day and worship the Chicago Cubs is one of the weirdest dates I've chosen for the day.

Me and a certain someone are still debating on attending the MasQUEERade ball because it's pretty much a more LGBT oriented Halloween Dance and we don't have ****ing costumes.

In other news, Undertale is never leaving these campus dorms.
Even though I may sound seflfish, I wished someone made a Sans one because it ain't a party without those lazy bones. Even Flowey, he has so much potential with the faces that he makes.

If you are still unsure, I'll be by your side at all times (as cheesy as it sounds). There will be flirts that may like your dance moves a bit too much, so you have to be cool and stay near me. It's not like they can steal you or anything.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
As much as I love red and blue if I don't see Ethan and silver im gonna throw something.Need my gen 2 love

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Random question, has anyone ever told someone to "get a room"? in this day and age? I rarely hear that anymore

Also for any MH people, how many quests do you have to do to get to the next rank? Ive been on 3 stars since forever

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is worth watching:

They seem to really be learning based om the past which is good.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Grab my cannon- we're sinking this ship before it reaches the ocean!

But no really don't. Please.
Yeah, but Ash gets the girl.

How's Red top that?
Red beat the Elite Four and became a legend.

Besides we all know Ash will sideline Serana for some chick in the new anime like he always does.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm still iffy on them keeping 3DS around and making new games for it.

Just let it die. It's had a good life and it feels silly to have two systems that can function as a handheld.

Ok so I was just going on tumblr because I wanted fanart but I didnt intendo to post any.

But im going to.
But not for thsoe 2. Those are lame in comparison to this. Which is perfect

Pika looking for a tag
Aipom being distracted by emboar at ringside so the heel can do his (illegal) work

It's beutiful and I love it.
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Grab my cannon- we're sinking this ship before it reaches the ocean!

But no really don't. Please.

Red beat the Elite Four and became a legend.

Besides we all know Ash will sideline Serana for some chick in the new anime like he always does.
What's wrong? It's just an owl and a chicken, after all. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom