• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

HeartGold Update:
Team:
:157: Burnie
:169: Robin
:181: McFluff
:212: Slicer
:248: Jasper
:130: (Shiny) King Karp
Today, I fought 6 Kanto Gym Leaders (Sabrina, Misty, Erika, Janine, Brock, and Blaine) so that my current badge count is 15 as I fought Lt. Surge yesterday.
I also battled pretty much every trainer in the game I haven't battled yet (With some obvious exceptions) which makes me surprised I progressed that much.
I also caught Articuno, and now I'm heading to Cerulean Cave to catch Suicune as I forgot to encounter Eusine in Rt 14 earlier. After that, I'm gonna get my final Gym Badge and catch a few legendaries.
Current Location: Cinnabar Island

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
As if I needed more reasons to buy the Switch... It's now a cute puppy!

^_^

D

Deleted member

*opens Kissanime*
"So, what's ne--"
Screenshot_2016-10-25-13-26-36-1.png

*scream*
I just wanted an excuse to rewatch it, let's see if the dub is any good
I don't get the reference.
You have 17 badges, when the most you can get in HGSS is 16...
And, you know, Gary had 10 badges in the anime

D

Deleted member

Gary in the anime had more badges than possible in Kanto.
*opens Kissanime*
"So, what's ne--"
View attachment 119767
*scream*
I just wanted an excuse to rewatch it, let's see if the dub is any good

You have 17 badges, when the most you can get in HGSS is 16...
And, you know, Gary had 10 badges in the anime
I barely watched the Pokemon anime so of course I wouldn't get this reference.
...I'll fix this error shortly.

D

Deleted member

So.
Found a thing.
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1477343452364.jpg
Initials for typing.
Birthday for Nature.
Roll for your signature move.

My result?
Dark/Fairy, Hardy, with Knock Off Signature move.

Get ready to lose ya stuff, punks!
97.5 power Knock off, 146.25 if ya got somethin' good on ya.
Flying/Steel
Rash

That's already a pretty bad :227:.
Though I don't get how that Roll thing must work ?

D

Deleted member

I think I'll fight Blue tomorrow because I don't have the motivation to do it right now. Here's a full to-do list in this playthrough:
1. Fight Blue and get my final badge
2. Catch Zapdos
3. Go to Mt. Silver
4. Catch Moltres
5. Grind the team a bit
6. Catch Mewtwo
7. Catch Lugia
8. Grind the team a bit more
9. Fight Clair and Lance in the Dragon's Den alongside Silver in the Dragon's Den
10. Re-Battle Silver in the Pokemon League
11. Re-Battle the Elite Four
12. Take a screenshot of my team in the Hall of Fame after winning
13. Fight Red
14. Finish this playthrough and the Pokemarathon in General
15. Wait patiently for November 18

D

Deleted member

The 91 Days dub is so unfitting for the characters 91% of the time
Fango sounds like some teenager what the hell

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
The Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire is to shut down this coming Monday, October 31st, at 23:59 UTC (19:59 EDT, 16:59 PDT, 23:59 GMT, November 1st: 00:59 CET, 08:59 JST, 09:59 AEST) ahead of the addition of the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon Sun & Moon on November 18th. As such, all PokéMiles stored on the Global Link will be lost. Any items that have not been sent to the games which have been purchased or won on the Pokémon Global Link will also be lost forever. In addition to that, Rating Battle for the games in Battle Spot, as well as Game Sync will also go offline. Mystery Gift, Free Battle, GTS, Wonder Trade and all other online features in the games will remain operational
Best informed then without. Take care of your ****.

Anyways, that aside, I've been thinking about doing a play through of HeartGold. I just found it in my desk and it still works. May do that thing folks seem to be doing here, where they update with what they got and stuff. Not really a Nuzlocke person, so it'd just be a regular play through. Just something to pass the time.
I revel in NSFW pics.
Might as well cause its the only ass you're getting. :007:

Nah I'm playing. Is it any good?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Best informed then without. Take care of your ****.

Anyways, that aside, I've been thinking about doing a play through of HeartGold. I just found it in my desk and it still works. May do that thing folks seem to be doing here, where they update with what they got and stuff. Not really a Nuzlocke person, so it'd just be a regular play through. Just something to pass the time.

Might as well cause its the only *** you're getting. :007:

Nah I'm playing. Is it any good?
Uhh... sure?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have a feeling that they are going to push the Pokémon Bank, in addittion to storing your Pokémon locally.
That will probably happen, but we know there's a pc somewhere.

Your pokemon from it go to Pelago, and when catching things in the demo, you have an option to send to nature or send to box I believe.

As if I needed more reasons to buy the Switch... It's now a cute puppy!

^_^
You know one of these days, someone is going take one of these silly little fan ideas and make it official and market the **** out of it.

And then it will sell like crazy. I would love if it was this one because dogs are the best

:061:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The adventure begins.
Trainer name naturally is Aura. Started with Cyndaquil. Got lucky; an Adament Nature and Likes to Thrash about. In the main storyline I prefer Physical Typhlosion because it can swing hard with Thunderpunch and Earthquake. I'm making my way to Cherrygrove, picking up the item(s) between there and the lab. Going to pick up a couple levels on Cyndaquil so we can beat our rival's Totodile with ease. I already got one level.

When I get my first badge, I'll update again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How is it I can be the one to study my *** off and get a 55 but someone who doesnt study gets a 100, that pisses me off. I need to scream
Nearly every college I know requires professors to hold required office hours at least once a week. Is this applicable to your school and if so, have you taken advantage of it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nearly every college I know requires professors to hold required office hours at least once a week. Is this applicable to your school and if so, have you taken advantage of it?
After classes I think
I plan on talking to her thursday to apologize for failing anyway..I. would be shocked if she still thinks Im a good student

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
But they kept everything, from the pokemart to the vending machines, why would they remove just the PC?
I honestly don't know, I would say so that they could remove access to the new features that Storage Pokemon get access to, but there were probably easier ways to do that.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
How is it I can be the one to study my *** off and get a 55 but someone who doesnt study gets a 100, that pisses me off. I need to scream
This baffles me too. I've had several tests this year, some of which I study for and most where I don't. Often times, if I don't study I get a good grade. Im guessing that I have already learned the material by that point and don't feel the need to study. However, if I do have to study, then it's obvious I don't know what to do. If I can't learn it in class, then how am I supposed to learn it by myself? That's how I see my situation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeh.

Kind of a suck-ish move both competion-wise and solo-wise, heh ?
Foul Play is actually really good if you know how to use it properly. It can deliver near OHKOs on high Attack stat Pokemon like Medicham. A good example is Calm Umbreon running 0 Attack IVs/EVs with Foul Play/Toxic/Wish/Protect.

EDIT: Not encouraging Umbreon vs Medicham. Use Protect on him though to block HJK.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Foul Play is actually really good if you know how to use it properly. It can deliver near OHKOs on high Attack stat Pokemon like Medicham. A good example is Calm Umbreon running 0 Attack IVs/EVs with Foul Play/Toxic/Wish/Protect.
I love Foul Play. Soooo much salt from enemy Aegislash users. :^)

Never been able to. Had to always go and type papers for the class
Every time? In that case, did you ever talk with your professor about it to maybe arrange another time?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I got Fool Play...

:glare:
Could be worse....you could've gotten Conversion...

Foul Play is a good counter against sweepers though...Had my Sableye take out a Talonflame after reading a Swords Dance predicting my switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom