• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This post was suppose to be my thoughts on the Pokémon Sun/Moon demo but a certain occurance changed that. Spoilers below.
So, here we go. I found a Shiny Rockruff in the Catching Challenge. I can't begin to express how pissed I am because you can't keep it, and before you ask, I don't have it anymore because I turned in the challenge unknowingly that I'd lose it so I don't have any proof I found it other then my word, which I know is ****. For those of you who want to know what a Rockruff looks like shiny, here's a video which I believe it and all the shinies are in, which was leaked via datamine (unable to watch it to confirm but this *should* be it.):
This find obviously depresses me because I can't keep it, but I guess that's the way it goes. I hope I'll find another one in the full game.
Well that sucks. All that luck for nothing. The chances of it happening are low but to have it happen... damn.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This post was suppose to be my thoughts on the Pokémon Sun/Moon demo but a certain occurance changed that. Spoilers below.
So, here we go. I found a Shiny Rockruff in the Catching Challenge. I can't begin to express how pissed I am because you can't keep it, and before you ask, I don't have it anymore because I turned in the challenge unknowingly that I'd lose it so I don't have any proof I found it other then my word, which I know is ****. For those of you who want to know what a Rockruff looks like shiny, here's a video which I believe it and all the shinies are in, which was leaked via datamine (unable to watch it to confirm but this *should* be it.):
This find obviously depresses me because I can't keep it, but I guess that's the way it goes. I hope I'll find another one in the full game.
Damn, sorry about that. It's blue color is awesome to. I hope you get one in the full game. Your not the first to find a shiny in the demo, I saw someone find a shiny Yungoos, which was outside of the challenge.
Is this new avi too small?
A little, but it's not terrible. It's better on the page then notifications, but resizing could be good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So.
Found a thing.
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1477343452364.jpg
Initials for typing.
Birthday for Nature.
Roll for your signature move.

My result?
Dark/Fairy, Hardy, with Knock Off Signature move.

Get ready to lose ya stuff, punks!
97.5 power Knock off, 146.25 if ya got somethin' good on ya.
Fighting/ Psychic
Lonely
Rain Dance

-
Barrier
Tail Glow
Revenge

...I don't have a regular attack. I guess revenge. And I get stab from it...

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Fighting/ Psychic
Lonely
Rain Dance

-
Barrier
Tail Glow
Revenge

...I don't have a regular attack. I guess revenge. And I get stab from it...
Tail glow is a neat addition. Hopefully you learn Aura Sphere or a new special Fighting type move. A base 90 special Fighting type move would be nice.

Although with Lonely I guess you're a physical attacker. Or mixed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So.
Found a thing.
Initials for typing.
Birthday for Nature.

My result?

This seems fun.

*First letter of father's name*

....welp, can I use my big brother's name? :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Psychic/Flying
Gentle Nature
Needle Arm

The move is fitting because my hands had a lot of splinters today.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How do I get the ''Only the best is good enough!" trophy? Where did it come from? Like...whut...why so cryptic Smashboards?

D

Deleted member

So, one thing I realised that no one seemed to bother mentioning from what I've seen...
There's no PC in the Pokemon Center in the SM Demo... so, what does that mean to storing Pokemon? Is it going to be accessed differently or will it be another storage system?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So, one thing I realised that no one seemed to bother mentioning from what I've seen...
There's no PC in the Pokemon Center in the SM Demo... so, what does that mean to storing Pokemon? Is it going to be accessed differently or will it be another storage system?
Well, they probably didn't need a pc for the demo, so they must have kept it out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Phoenix Wright Figma has been formally announced on the Goodsmile site
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/6025/figma+Phoenix+Wright.html

It comes with some nice accesories like a courtroom desk, a mug, evidence papers and of course; speech bubbles.
Release date is May 2017
The best part is they included the mug from the ending of T&T.

I think I might pre-order this.

-------------------

Hey, Yuji Naka retweeted an article about Sonic Utopia!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So I did that Pokemon thing
Rock/Fairy, Calm Nature.
Signature Move: Fling
Double Edge
Pain Spilt
Mega Kick

I don't like myself

D

Deleted member

Well, they probably didn't need a pc for the demo, so they must have kept it out.
But they kept everything, from the pokemart to the vending machines, why would they remove just the PC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
It seems I'm late on most things these days but anyways;

Returning:
R.O.B - loved him!
Dry Bones - miss it so much omgz
Dry Bowser
Petey Piranha
Queen Bee
- I like obscure characters in MK haha. She was great imo. Didn't like Wiggler, on the other hand.
Birdo
Plessie
Diddy Kong
Link
Isabelle / Villager
- TBH I don't care either way. AC isn't my cup of tea. Even in Smash/MK.

New:
Goomba
Luma
- luma and goomba would be a great way imho to get rid of some of the babies...
Lubba
Professor E.Gadd
Dixie Kong

New (crossover)
Zelda
Kirby
Pit
Samus
Inklings
Pac-Man

Bayonetta - yh she could work let me dream once more please.

Other Series Tracks based on:
Ice Climbers
Starfox
Fire Emblem
Pikmin
Pokemon

Last edited:

Chrono.

I got a feeling Rotom will be the storage system now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have a feeling that they are going to push the Pokémon Bank, in addittion to storing your Pokémon locally.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Started playing Twilught Princess HD the other day. So far I reached the point where I can go to the next twilight area. I only played about 5hrs so far but it's probably going to become my favorite Zelda of all time, for now, anyways.

Looks better than I expected for a simple up scaling and controls great. Yeah the start is long. It took me 2 hours to do all the stuff until you meet Zelda and then leave her by teleporting back to the water fall tho I didn't think its that big of a deal people make it out to be personally...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a feeling that they are going to push the Pokémon Bank, in addittion to storing your Pokémon locally.
I don't think GF is crazy enough to the point of making the ingame storage paid
@Jaedrik New Ex-Aid episode got subbed, WITH Shades

That'd actually be neat but broken, if you put a mon in the PC, it gets fully healed. Having a portable version of that is busted
They'd probably change it so Pokemon don't fet healed anymore or only get healed in towns

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
Typing: Water/Poison
Nature: Impish
Signature Move: Withdraw

I'm basically an Impish Qwilfish with Withdrawal

EDIT: or tentacool/cruel .-.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well...I'm off to a good start this morning...

Pull a sweater from my closest and there's a hundred bucks in its pocket!!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay so this is weird. The date on my 3DS is todays, but my SM Demo is reading the age of the demo rather then my 3DS date when activating the timed events. I know this because I just obtained the 10 Pretty Wings. Or are they reobtainable? Either way, I got'em.

EDIT: Apparently that's how it works. I figured missed events were missed but the Demo's age on your 3DS is taken into account, not the date of the 3DS. Which means someone lied to me me.

I'll find you. :4villager:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay so this is weird. The date on my 3DS is todays, but my SM Demo is reading the age of the demo rather then my 3DS date when activating the timed events. I know this because I just obtained the 10 Pretty Wings. Or are they reobtainable? Either way, I got'em.
I opened it to get the second timed event(the one with the girl and the Machamp) but it still said 4 days like the last time I had opened it
It seems the demo counts only the days you play it so you have to open it at least once a day if you want to get to the timed events

D

Deleted member

>Fights Blaine
>Each of Blaine's Pokemon have a White Herb attached
>Sends out a Gyarados with Intimidate
>White Herb is consumed
>kek
Edit: Unfortunetly, I was only able to do this to his Magcargo, because Magmar set up Sunny Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

>Fights Blaine
>Each of Blaine's Pokemon have a White Herb attached
>Sends out a Gyarados with Intimidate
>White Herb is consumed
>kek
Edit: Unfortunetly, I was only able to do this to his Magcargo, because Magmar set up Sunny Day.
Looks like you 'kek'd yourself. :p

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So.
Found a thing.
Initials for typing.
Birthday for Nature.

My result?

Fighting/Fairy
Bold
Wring Out

Not bad... until Solgaleo comes along and ruins me.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I opened it to get the second timed event(the one with the girl and the Machamp) but it still said 4 days like the last time I had opened it
It seems the demo counts only the days you play it so you have to open it at least once a day if you want to get to the timed events
Ah really? Alright, I'm writing that down. That's rubbish to be honest, but so be it. So basically,

- The Demo's age is of the age of the Demo.
- Only tracks days played.

Fortunantly there's no really good items. All selling items. Pokémon isn't known to having a very difficult money system so I won't be too serious about this. I'll try to remember to do these events though.

I found a handy calander of the timed events so at least I'll know where to go to activate these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom