• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nope.

Only new moves revealed were the Starters signature moves.
I could have sworn they found related Z-Crystals in the item list. I was hoping they'd have found out which Pokemon were involved from that even without the moves. So were the Z-Crystals all just generic placeholders or something?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But if Rock Wrecker were still a rock type then Rhyperior couldn't get a STAB from its unique move.
Not really a big deal considering no one really uses Rock Wrecker.
Just like how how Aura Sphere will be Ice type in Pokemon Winters. :p
The hell is Pokémon Winters? Your fan game? If you're talking edits within a fan game, I redact both comments. :V

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
@Burruni
If my future plans go well, I'll have a roommate who'd have access to the Disgaea franchise. Can't wait
I could have sworn they found related Z-Crystals in the item list. I was hoping they'd have found out which Pokemon were involved from that even without the moves. So were the Z-Crystals all just generic placeholders or something?
They only got a single model. However, 11 extra crystals were found, meaning 11 signature Z-Moves

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, what's taking the SSB Crusade Developer Blog taking so long?

I want to know the changes to Super Sand Lesbian Kakka Carrot Cake.

Speaking of Crusade, I've been really struggling to get hyped for the new demo. Only new characters confirmed are Shantae and Dr. Mario.

It's probably because I personally don't care about the alternate movesets/playstyles for old characters....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, Verlisify's newest video

"Alolan Rattata took out half of Alolan Exeggutor's health. It must have a super high attack!"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why are you watching Verlisify?
A video appeared in my recommended feed mentioning the evoboost + Baton Pass combo being used in the recent stream so I was curious how effective it actually was.

I just click it without checking anything

Chrono.

So this is a VR game.

It's called Thumper but I think a more accurate title is Motion Sickness: The Game (Seizure Edition).

Seriously though I don't think I could last a couple of minutes of that without getting sick.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Speaking of inbreeding, why oh why did you have to us "him" as your avatar? :urg:
To torture people with the "lovely" face of the worst manga protagonist of all time.

Just for a week. At least it ain't you with Cheeksqueak. :troll:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So this is a VR game.

It's called Thumper but I think a more accurate title is Motion Sickness: The Game (Seizure Edition).

Seriously though I don't think I could last a couple of minutes of that without getting sick.
There's no way I'd watch something like this only 2 inches away from my eyes.

D

Deleted member

After re-rating Elma in Rate Their Chances, I decided to re-read a post I made awhile back on "reps" on this very thread, and below it I saw what I consider to be Aussie's creepiest avatar yet.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did anyone see Game Theories video on FNAF sister location?

It basically proved the identity of the protagonist of sister location using passages from the book

I never read the book, so...

But apparently the events of it are canon now

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Isn't the main reason why she's popular because of her similarities with a certain anti-social anime loving girl?

Or just the same old "no exceptions" rule?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If t hey wanted to pick a good girl for that, they should have picked the ace trainer from gen 5

Or the Furisode Girl from gen 6

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This is a girl that specialized in breeding. Sounds like she'd be a wonderful poke girl

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Posting some more Region-Form (Alolan)Pokémon ideas because I'm bored. All from the Second Generation. Note while I explain a bit of their transformation I won't go into detail about what region it'd be from.
:163::164: - Type: Psychic/Flying - Abilities: Telepathy/Insomnia - The Hoothoot and Noctowl of this region are even more intelligent then the ones of Johto and are said to of gained their psychic abilities because of this. When these Noctowl turn their heads 180 degrees, their true psychic power really shines
:165::166: - Type: Bug/Fighting - Abilities: Iron Fist/Swarm - Because of all the tough Pokémon in this location of the region, Ledyba and Ledian have grown to become much more powerful then their Kanto cousins. When absorbing the light of the stars as energy, Ledian have sparring sessions to decide who is the strongest.
:167::168: - Type: Ground/Dark - Abilities: Arena Trap - The Spinarak and Ariados of the desert of this region transformed to adapt to their new environment but also have become more sinister in the process. Rather then constrict enemies in its web, it creates a pit fall trap where it waits for unexoecting prey to fall in, where it then ambushes them. If the prey is too strong, it will simply wait for its prey to weaken from starvation.
:170::171: - Water > Water/Dark - Abilities: Keen Eye/Volt Absorb - Chinchou and Lanturn of the sea of this region live in bodies of water work the opposite of the Chinchou and Lanturn of Kanto. Instead of blinding prey with a burst of light, it uses special night vision to scout out its prey, then sneaks up on them with quiet yet fast precision. It then grabs them with the two appendages on its head like a net.
:177::178: - Rock/Psychic - Abilities: Solid Rock/Magic Bounce - Natu and Xatu of this region are said to of become what they are due to hundreds of years of stillness. They've weather all forms of dangers, from weather to attacks from other Pokémon. They are still because they are said to of seen the doom of all, and have become near emotionless as a result.
:179::180::181: - Type: Electric > Electric >Electric/Dark - Ability: Moxie - Mareep, Flaffy and Ampharos of this region are not domesticated and live in the mountains. It is warned to never approach these Pokémon's territory because of their violent nature. Ampharos of this region can attack with such ferocity they are often compared to Primeape. The more they fight, the stronger they get.
:185: - Type: Fire/Steel - Abilities: Flash Fire/Rock Head - Sudowoodo of this region are survivors of a volcanic eruption that changed them to be even more durable then before, but now look much like burnt trees, so they don't disguise well. They still try to mimic trees, however.
I'll do more later. As I was typing this, I got a call to go do something so I'll see y'all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom