• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
?
I was supporting your statement. Not sure where "**** taste" comes from.

:061:
Huh? Must have misread your post. Wanted to poke fun of myself anyways lol.
Aside from Gen 4 (which will be remade eventually anyways) there's no remakes I really want... other than maybe a Gen 1 remake if done right.

:094:
I was really hoping for a Yellow remake this year given that it is the 20th anniversary though that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Bruh, I can respect your opinion and all, but The Wonderful 101 is FAR from mediocre. That title belongs to Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Mario Kart development team is far too lazy for that.

This is the team that gave us a generic Bee Queen enemy instead of beloved favorites because for some reason she was easier to make.
Queen Bee was never an enemy.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How in...

In what earth was W101 poorly crafted?

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it was definitely a well developed game.

When I think poorly crafted games I think of most of the stuff that gets pushed out yearly. Like a lot of the sports series just are not very well crafted, nor is Call of Duty in my opinion.

Call of Duty is stupid fun, but never have I looked at a Call of Duty and went ''You know they did a really good job making that game."

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just an NPC. A big fat floating NPC that asks you to get Pull Star Pieces off her furry ***.

She's bland and far from a memorable character like Rosalina in the original Super Mario Galaxy. Her addition was most likely an afterthought. It would be like adding Coach Penguin in the next Mario Kart (not that @Tortilla Noggin would mind). :laugh:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That's how little I registered her or cared about her though. I couldn't even remember if she was friend or foe.

That's the type of Mario character that should not be getting a spot in a roster IMO.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just an NPC. A big fat floating NPC that asks you to get Pull Star Pieces off her furry ***.

She's bland and far from a memorable character like Rosalina in the original Super Mario Galaxy. Her addition was most likely an afterthought. It would be like adding Coach Penguin in the next Mario Kart (not that @Tortilla Noggin would mind). :laugh:
I'd be pretty happy if Coach Penguin got in. I don't really find Mario Kart rosters important but I have been wanting a penguin playable for quite some time now. Penguins are one of the coolest creatures on the planet after all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And wanting Plessie in Mario Kart 9 is different because of what, you need him to progress in certain levels? :4yoshi:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Update on progress to living dex (ignoring alt. forms)
190 Pokemon remaining.
28 from Kanto.
31 from Johto.
35 from Hoenn.
37 from Sinnoh.
47 from Unova.
12 from Kalos.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'd be pretty happy if Coach Penguin got in. I don't really find Mario Kart rosters important but I have been wanting a penguin playable for quite some time now. Penguins are one of the coolest creatures on the planet after all.
Coolest creatures on the planet? Was that intentional or....

And wanting Plessie in Mario Kart 9 is different because of what, you need him to progress in certain levels? :4yoshi:
Multiple times as an important playable helper. And he's part of 3D World's main promotion.

Compare that to Honey Queen's few cameos in both Galaxy games and her most memorable moments involve playing "Pull Star Piece in a fat bee's furry coat".

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Those are three examples in all of gaming.

Most HD remasters are exactly as I described. In the case of the Zelda ports, they mostly just fixed some easy to fix issues. Melee really doesn't even need that though.
"Melee doesn't need that"

In our point of view...Melee was not able to receive patches and an HD remaster would give Sakurai and Nintendo an opportunity to make said changes...in their point of view...

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Congratulations, King Dedede just got accepted into the Mario Kart 9 roster.
Not that I wouldn't mind since D3 is awesome and would look hilarious on a bike.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I actually want Petey Piranha playable in MK9, but that may be because I never played as him, despite him being in Double Dash.
Can't have King Boo without Petey after all. Coming from someone that loved playing as these two in Double Dash.

I have good news for you.
Yes please. We need more of that sexy dededeelicious Wheelie action from him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Truly though they should have me choose characters to add for the next Mario Kart.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
TWD was pretty brutal. A really well made episode, that went for lot's of feels.

Slightly predictable though imo.

D

Deleted member

I didn't even notice a standard wall charger would be present until now.

So that's cool.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd love to see Sonic, Kirby, Ridley, Epona(you heard me right), and Dr. Mario in Mario Kart. Epona solely cause it's funny.

D

Deleted member

I have two characters I want in the next mario kart game: Zelda and Ganon. Just seems fair since Link is in 8.
Are you referring to the demonic pig known as Ganon, or his human form known as Ganondorf?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
People I'd love to see in Mario Kart 9 or whatever the next one is called:

Dixie Kong
K. Rool
Cranky Kong
Spike
Kirby
King Dedede
Captain Olimar
R.O.B.
Petey Piranha
E. Gadd
Dr. Mario
Nabbit
Captain Toad
Geno (Ha, I know.)
Plessie
Inklings (Girl and Boy)
Callie
Marie (If it was still Double Dash, Callie and Marie together please)
Tom Nook
Pikachu
Meowth

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Are you referring to the demonic pig known as Ganon, or his human form known as Ganondorf?

Both.

I'd love to see Sonic, Kirby, Ridley, Epona(you heard me right), and Dr. Mario in Mario Kart. Epona solely cause it's funny.
I would love to see Sonic and Epona just run on their own instead of using a kart or bike.
And when using a glider Ridley uses his wings.....
That would be awesome.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Well really, Ganon can refer to both forms. Ganondorf, however, refers exclusively to his human form.
So it's not incorrect to call the human version, Ganon, but it's incorrect to call the beast form, Ganondorf.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think you must've meant Epona as a vehicle but my first thought was Epona driving a kart around
Nope, your first thought is entirely what I meant.

>Ridley
>No Samus

Come on, I love Ridley as much as the next person, but putting him but not Samus is not right.

Also, where's DDD?
They can be put in via amiibo. I was just talking about less likely choices I feel should be in.

I would love to see Sonic and Epona just run on their own instead of using a kart or bike.
And when using a glider Ridley uses his wings.....
That would be awesome.
Yes, yes it would be. I think what makes Mario Kart feel neat is everyone's in a vehicle. Even if they don't need to be. Where as Sonic R doesn't follow that logic. I think it's neat that many racing games have their own key design rules for characters.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Captain Falcon should get in Mario Kart and they should give him a trailer where he mows over Mario.

''Come on!' He screams.

What he's really telling him to come on about is stealing all of his series gimmicks so it's harder for it to return and feel fresh.

Justice is served. Mario's thiefing plumber ass has been kicked. :awesome:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Captain Falcon should get in Mario Kart and they should give him a trailer where he mows over Mario.

''Come on!' He screams.

What he's really telling him to come on about is stealing all of his series gimmicks so it's harder for it to return and feel fresh.

Justice is served. Mario's thiefing plumber *** has been kicked. :awesome:
Makes sense since the BF is already in the MK games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom