• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
For every vote for Pokémon Moon in the poll, Mac Tonight gets stronger and stronger. Defeat the McDonalds menace; vote Tellitubby Baby Sun now, before the forbidden meme returns! :troll:

No for real, why so many Moon boys? Sun has a ****ing white lion.
Moon has Oranguru, UB-02 Beauty, and Midnight Lycanroc. Two of those, imo, are definitively better than their sun counterparts.

Chrono.

For every vote for Pokémon Moon in the poll, Mac Tonight gets stronger and stronger. Defeat the McDonalds menace; vote Tellitubby Baby Sun now, before the forbidden meme returns! :troll:

I'm getting Moon because my friend is getting Sun.

I can trade her and vice versa if we need anything.

Errybody wins.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
A perfect example of why I never play annual release games (and why I boycott buying any EA game)
Battlefield isn't even an annual release series. Not to mention that's like, one, possibly rare example of the game bugging out. On top of that, Battlefield games are supported for a while. Battlefield 4 was released 2013 and was supported till early 2016 (with a few minor fixes later on). Besides, all games have glitches.

EA isn't a bad company (yes, I'm serious). Sure, they may have made questionable decisions in the past, but that's been changed a long time ago. People just like to keep bringing it up because reasons

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Battlefield isn't even an annual release series. Not to mention that's like, one, possibly rare example of the game bugging out. On top of that, Battlefield games are supported for a while. Battlefield 4 was released 2013 and was supported till early 2016 (with a few minor fixes later on). Besides, all games have glitches.

EA isn't a bad company (yes, I'm serious). Sure, they may have made questionable decisions in the past, but that's been changed a long time ago. People just like to keep bringing it up because reasons
I've had a number of bad experiences with EA in the past and their currently business strategies are constantly asking too much money for lackluster experiences.

Soul.

So... the whole "Switch is not a 3DS successor"

Apparently there is another translation that said "We're still considering a separate successor to the 3DS," not that they would be definitely separate systems. It's a wait and see thing.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ I tend to be out of the loop on most things, what is the character in your avatar and sig from?

Because I suddenly realized the thing she's holding in the avatar reminds me of something, but I don't want to be stupid and make a wrong guess because it doesn't seem like something that would be that likely.

For the record, what it's reminding me of is the little custom eidolon Wight or whatever his name was from FFIV DS, which makes me wonder if they somehow threw in a reference into FFXV. Compared to Moogles and Chocobo it seems like something much more obscure and easier to confuse for something else, so I figured I'd ask instead of guessing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never eaten crab or lobster. I really would like to taste them some day.
Crab has a lot of flavor to it, lobster doesn't

But Lobster has an interesting texture. It's a lot thicker than crab meat. Although the claw in lobster has a little more flavor and less texture. Lobster also only has 2 edible parts, while crab has more. The tail is what lobster is all about

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Errybody wins.
I'm getting both which is nice. It'll be the first time I'll have both games at launch.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Errybody wins.
I dont think there is anything in sun I would want to trade for at all tbh

After getting Black and white 2 then not touching black, I only buy the ones I care about

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm getting Sun mostly because I want Lycanroc's Midday Form on my team, but also because so far, every other Sun exclusive appeal to me more than it's Sun counterpart.
Solgaleo > Lunaala (I do like both though)
Pessimian > Oranguru
Mosquito Kong > Cockroach Waifu
And on top of that, Lycanroc's Midday Form looks way better than Verlisify IMO

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm actually probably getting sun, because it's got UB-02 Absorbtion and Turtinator.

Although I'll eventually get both anyway.

I can't get midnight Lycanroc in Sun

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I honestly can't see myself ever getting both versions of any Pokémon pairs. One is already asking a good bit from me plus my everyday life.

Right now I'm leaning towards Sun (digitally).

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ I tend to be out of the loop on most things, what is the character in your avatar and sig from?

Because I suddenly realized the thing she's holding in the avatar reminds me of something, but I don't want to be stupid and make a wrong guess because it doesn't seem like something that would be that likely.

For the record, what it's reminding me of is the little custom eidolon Wight or whatever his name was from FFIV DS, which makes me wonder if they somehow threw in a reference into FFXV. Compared to Moogles and Chocobo it seems like something much more obscure and easier to confuse for something else, so I figured I'd ask instead of guessing.
I started playing Final Fantasy X HD Remaster and I've taken a liking to Lulu

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I started playing Final Fantasy X HD Remaster and I've taken a liking to Lulu
So wrong game, but I was probably actually right about what I was looking at in your avatar since the original was a plush Moogle instead.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When did it gt confirmed turtonator is a version exclusive?
It hasn't been confirmed, he just appears on the sun box and not the moon. The moon has that other dragon thing instead.

It's just speculation because of that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm getting Moon although I prefer most version exclusives of Sun as things are right now. But outside Sapphire, that has happened every time.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I honestly can't see myself ever getting both versions of any Pokémon pairs. One is already asking a good bit from me plus my everyday life.

Right now I'm leaning towards Sun (digitally).
Same, I'll try and get whatever the other version's exclusives there are through trades with my own exclusives if that's what their mostly be asked for and then save them through Pokemon bank. Start a new save and then get my version exclusives again.

I'll probably be getting Moon though.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I finally managed to get Sonic Utopia working, but I think I've come across a nasty camera bug. The camera either goes to a top down perspective or zooms into Sonic very close.

I tried messing with the settings, but nothing fixes it.

It's a shame, because I do rather like the controls.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Moon has night time.

Night is right.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Maybe after my playthroughs of Omega Ruby & Sun I'll start playing Keitai Denjū Telefang now that I can play it in English (and not through that broken Engrish the infamous bootleg offered).

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
Person who did the Litten/Beltigre estimate did it for Popplio basd on E3's demo.

HP 47-68 ~ 58
ATK 22-43 ~ 33
DEF 47-68 ~ 58
SP.ATK 47-68 ~ 58
SP.DEF 47-68 ~ 58
SPEED 29-49 ~ 39
TOTAL 239-364 ~ 304

Poppmaid's "Predicted" stats:

HP 102
ATK 58
DEF 102
SP.ATK 102
SP.DEF 102
SPEED 68
TOTAL 532

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
well alright, not as bad as I thought

I guess I should invest in that. I can always stop payin'n, right

Sorry, I dont normaly do subscription ish based things
Yeah you can do that. Although be sure to remove all your pokemon from the bank before the subscription expires if you don't plan to renew it or you will lose all your pokemon from the bank (You might get a temporary week or two second chance to retrieve them after the expiry date though but don't quote me on that...).

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, I'm getting Sun instead of Moon.

The only thing I feel like I'm missing so far is UB02 Beauty. All the other things seem more to my personal preferences in Sun to me so far. Although I do plan on playing with someone else that will have a Moon copy so if I desperately need anything I can probably ask them.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Why would I pick Sun?:
Expansion
Solgaleo

Why would I pick Moon?:
Drampa (according to the box art thingy)
Lunala
Oranguru
Crab UB?

The choice is easy for me.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would I pick Sun?:
Expansion
Solgaleo

Why would I pick Moon?:
Drampa (according to the box art thingy)
Lunala
Oranguru
Crab UB?

The choice is easy for me.
If I learned anything from bug wars, crab's are good for NOTHING except eating

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah you can do that. Although be sure to remove all your pokemon from the bank before the subscription expires if you don't plan to renew it or you will lose all your pokemon from the bank (You might get a temporary week or two second chance to retrieve them after the expiry date though but don't quote me on that...).
I have so many of my babies to bring over. I have time so Imma try and breed. my favorite children-I mean pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom