• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Sorry, Can I be the first to say this?

Please shut up, others are nice, sure, but you are annoying me

Please, shut up and drop it
Don't see why I have to... I've done nothing wrong.

...That's it. I'd rather argue with a wall than you. Ace Attorney witnesses lie better than this. I'm gonna block you now, and never give you the benefit of the doubt ever again like I usually do to people I block
You've given me the same spiel before, lmao. You actually going to do it this time?

I haven't lied about a thing. As far as I can tell I haven't been proven wrong on any point. This is as bad as when people argue with me over frame data...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can see it being done like the DS virtual console on Wii U.

Providing different screen layouts depending on the game you play. Can't really use the 3D functionality I'd presume but other than Super Mario 3D Land and perhaps a few other games, It would probably be just fine without it.....
Was it confirmed not to have touch screen?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This argument started with disagreeing over whether Nintendo would show a major 3rd party game working correctly on their next console announcement?

gif-facepalm.gif

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We interrupt your Switch conversation to bring you this preview for the next episode of Pokémon Generations:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I heard it had a multi touch screen albeit with no stylus but I can't provide any offical backing for it. Given you can run the screen without controllers though, I'd think it does.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I remember right, there was a bundle listing for the switch at $400.00 right?

Anyone got a link? should be interesting to get thoughts on it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
New Sanic video.

I think that music that plays when the Sonic Mania sprite comes up is new Sonic Mania music. I don't recognise it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hey come on guys now, don't be all tense towards each other.

. . .I'm pretty sure they wouldn't lie about Skyrim being playable while in portable mode, but I feel like this has snowballed from that to the point where I'm not sure what's happening other than disagreement.
I like how I posted that I hope that everyone had a good time, and I see the opposite lol.
The More You Don't Want To Know, I Guess.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We interrupt your Switch conversation to bring you this preview for the next episode of Pokémon Generations:

That one obese grunt though.

And this is sort of a mirror of last week's, but the plots progressed to the next evil team encounter.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If I remember right, there was a bundle listing for the switch at $400.00 right?

Anyone got a link? should be interesting to get thoughts on it.
I saw that but I think it was confirmed to be a placeholder price. Still if the console is on par with Launch date PS4 then that's $100 worth of games. I wonder fi there'll be a wii sports/Nintendo land for this thing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Why are these given previews? They're 5 minutes tops and are going to be shown tomorrow anyway. It just feels redundant
This argument started with disagreeing over whether Nintendo would show a major 3rd party game working correctly on their next console announcement?

View attachment 119382
It was an argument based off of whether the Switch would get a game shown in the Switch's announcement trailer

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw that but I think it was confirmed to be a placeholder price. Still if the console is on par with Launch date PS4 then that's $100 worth of games. I wonder fi there'll be a wii sports/Nintendo land for this thing.
I could see it bundled with Zelda, and Mario if it's a launch title. Perhaps accessories for the rest of it? Like a screen protector or extra controllers.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still can't believe we're now less than a month away from the release of Sun & Moon.

It only feels like the starters trailer was shown last month.

D

Deleted member

The hell's that suppose to mean? I wasn't mini modding, I was asking a favor. Also, "one of my good calls"? Where's the others?
Don't worry about it, if you don't know what I'm talking about than you aren't really doing much wrong anyway.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
It's almost like the "game footage not final" thing doesn't mean anything anymore...

It was an argument based off of whether the Switch would get a game shown in the Switch's announcement trailer
This is completely untrue, for the record. Never even implied it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I still can't believe we're now less than a month away from the release of Sun & Moon.

It only feels like the starters trailer was shown last month.
Remember the ridiculous drought beforehand? That got painful. Especially when they posted the covers.... with the Pokemon whited out.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's almost like the "game footage not final" thing doesn't mean anything anymore...

This is completely untrue, for the record. Never even implied it.
The fact you're still on about it after people have asked you to shut up says a lot about you.
You can drop and leave these things you know.

Chrono.

Oh
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I think it's just that they're waiting to do the "official" announcement.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
10 games already. We also likely have Pikmin 4 and that other Metroid game Miyamoto mentioned a few years back (he said 2 games yet we only have FedForce)
Only thing is that 3D Mario and Project Sonic 2017 are a long time away yet.

Latter is confirmed Holiday 2017, former has been stated to not be far into development yet (unless that was a ruse).

10 games already. We also likely have Pikmin 4 and that other Metroid game Miyamoto mentioned a few years back (he said 2 games yet we only have FedForce)
"Mario Kart for Nintendo Switch"
"Super Mario for Nintendo Switch"

They're running out of names, aren't they?

But then again, Super Mario and Mario Kart games usually have boring names.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh
I think it's just that they're waiting to do the "official" announcement.
That'd be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

There's no way, on the soul of Iwata, that they'd show a game like that if it wasn't coming to the Switch.

D

Deleted member

T E A M A Q U A H Y P E
Also I was appearently wrong about the pattern of the Generations episodes... I'm ok with that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Hehe, oh wow!
I was just about to post that XD

Also. It's worth it that it took SO long to get announced. Otherwise we'd have to wait longer
Only thing is that 3D Mario and Project Sonic 2017 are a long time away yet.

Latter is confirmed Holiday 2017, former has been stated to not be far into development yet (unless that was a ruse).
I'm aware, just listing confirmed games and speculated games

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
"Mario Kart for Nintendo Switch"
"Super Mario for Nintendo Switch"

They're running out of names, aren't they?
They're not real names ("Basketball Game" :p).

Though on that subject...

New 3D Mario name?

If the fiesta level isn't just one level and is part of the game's larger theme, I totally would go for a game called "Super Mario Fiesta". If "Super Mario Galaxy" screamed "epic", that just screams "crazy".

As for Mario Kart, I really do think it's just Mario Kart 8 with extras, so it will probably just be "Mario Kart 8: Switch Edition" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom