• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Why is this even possible? What ever happened to animal rights?

Edit: Lol, everyone is waiting for the next post so they can post first on 100.
Probably because of some bull*** excuse where horses can have consent to be bed by a human. It actually originated as obscure methods of torture in the old days. Maybe some sick **** found it an interesting kink and decided to fight for the law to make it legal. Not to mention most zoophilia tapes involve that animal compared to many other species.

Though I can agree with you. The animal rights groups like PETA needs to do their damn job to prevent stuff like this to be legal in more states.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Probably because of some bull*** excuse where horses can have consent to be bed by a human. It actually originated as obscure methods of torture in the old days. Many some sick **** found it an interesting kink and decided to fight for the law to make it legal. Not to mention most zoophilia tapes involve that animal compared to many other species.

Though I can agree with you. The animal rights groups like PETA needs to do their damn job to prevent stuff like this to be legal in more states.
Doesn't make it right. It is down right disgusting. While I am all about privacy and a person's right to do what they want behind closed doors, animals are unable to give real consent.

And yes, there are plenty of animal rights groups out there and I would hope they are trying to do something about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That whole bestiality thing being legal is really weird, and something I do not want to stay that way. Its very wrong.

EDIT: FalKoopa FalKoopa was wrong! It doesn't end on the 60 mark!

DOUBLE EDIT: FalKoopa was right lol. My browser didn't register it as page 100

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Homosexuality is no longer controversial--not really in my mind.
People didn't believe me when I said bestiality was next. Here we are! Remove David Cameron.
Now, I predict the political elite will try going one further (no doubt through subversive or covert means first), or encroach upon it. Pedophilia.
I sincerely believe there's an international satanic pedophile ring filled with the global elite, or at least Hollywood.
The stories from many childhood actors are scary, most recent to come forward and denounce it was Elijah Wood.
Have a classic /r/conspiracy post. Real good research in here: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...inal_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It actually originated as obscure methods of torture in the old days.
So we can all blame the sadomasochists for this, right?

How the hell that is considered real torture is beyond me.

Doesn't make it right. It is down right disgusting.

This. May God (Or whichever deity anyone believes in) help us all.

D

Deleted member

Homosexuality is no longer controversial--not really in my mind.
People didn't believe me when I said bestiality was next.
But keep in mind that beastality was legalized in all of these states in the 1970's-1980's, so don't even start with the slippery slope arguement. And for the record there's a big difference between two people of the same gender consinting and ****ing an animal and ****** children.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So we can all blame the sadomasochists for this, right?

How the hell that is considered real torture is beyond me.

This. May God (Or whichever deity anyone believes in) help us all.
Yes. The gimps are to blame for this. Those pain obsessed ****ers knew they would spawn something much worse in the future.

May the Rainbow Serpent help us all.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
But keep in mind that beastality was legalized in all of these states in the 1970's-1980's, so don't even start with the slippery slope arguement.
They don't need to work fast, or in all places at once--again, they're (this vague globalist elitist whomever that I speak of) playing the long game of hearts and minds. Besides, my objections towards any of those are not "they will lead to worse." I am merely noting a trend of what was once sexual deviance consistently becoming openly tolerated by a given society (again, not in all places at once) over the past hundred or so years. Only nation that's ever seemed to go the opposite is Russia. Kenya has resisted. Now we see this in the U.K. I do this not to argue a slippery slope, but hint at it rhetorically in hopes of influencing people to be on watch for the steps I see as highly likely for other reasons.
But, if you're around 20 years or so from now, see what's happened to public discourse on what is commonly known now as pedophilia. I'll stick by my prediction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They don't need to work fast, or in all places at once--again, they're (this vague globalist elitist whomever I talked about) playing the long game of hearts and minds. Besides, my objections towards any of those are not "they will lead to worse." I am merely noting a trend of what was once sexual deviance consistently becoming openly tolerated by a given society (again, not in all places at once) over the past hundred or so years. Only nation that's ever seemed to go the opposite is Russia. Kenya has resisted. Now we see this in the U.K. I do this not to argue a slippery slope, but hint at it rhetorically in hopes of influencing people to be on watch for the steps I see as inevitable for other reasons.
But, if you're around 20 years or so from now, see what's happened to public discourse on what is commonly known now as pedophilia. I'll stick by my prediction.
Whatever floats yer boat. I personally predict that the planet will be nuked before the time for that comes. The only difference between my and your prediction is that you'll be able to brag if it happens. :p But we'll see, I'm not saying it could never happen, but it's extremely unlikely in our lifetime. But fair enough, I see where you're coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Playing through Zero Mission again has made me realize how much Samus' backstory with the Chozo race is under utilize in the games.

You don't see or hear enough aside from she was raised by them and trained with having partially their DNA in her

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Playing through Zero Mission again has made me realize how much Samus' backstory with the Chozo race is under utilize in the games.

You don't see or hear enough aside from she was raised by them and trained with having partially their DNA in her
At least the Primes showed much more about the Chozo and their lore, unlike Other M that completely puts them aside and pretends that they didn't existed in canon.

This is why the manga is great.

It's got all that jazz and more.

even if i dont think it's canon anymore if it was at all

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The latest chapter of each month are available legally on Crunchyroll and you can read all previous ones with a subscription. It's much cheaper than buying the volumes.

(Of course, there are always scanlations too...)
Fair point, but the other is that I stopped reading outside of online roleplays. Mostly because I have far more limited time too. Good to know, though. :)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
At least the Primes showed much more about the Chozo and their lore, unlike Other M that completely puts them aside and pretends that they didn't existed in canon.
Prime games do that a lot however those games sometimes focus more on the Federation than anything related to Samus' past

This is why the manga is great.

It's got all that jazz and more.

even if i dont think it's canon anymore if it was at all
It's kinda sad that the best option for more backstory is manga and the game gloss over it. Oh well

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Yes we need more Chozo...

Hopefully Metroid 5 (whenever it happens) will give us more on the Chozo...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I loved the abundance of Space Pirate Lore and Data to be found in the Primes. It was entertaining to read about their frustrations in dealing with "the Hunter".

AndreaAC

Prime games do that a lot however those games sometimes focus more on the Federation than anything related to Samus' past

It's kinda sad that the best option for more backstory is manga and the game gloss over it. Oh well
Yeah, you are right, but at least the Feds were actually cool in the Primes, in comparison to the useless pieces of crap that Other M had, also Admiral Dane is awesome.

Oh, and of course, the Primes gave us Elysia, one of the most beautiful planets I have seen in the games.

:/ Well, with Metroid's current situation, there's not much hope for more than that.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I also loved the abundance of Space Pirate Lore and Data to be found in the Primes. It was entertaining to read about their frustrations in dealing with "the Hunter".
"THE TUBES AREN'T WORKING, MAN."

Yes we need more Chozo...

Hopefully Metroid 5 (whenever it happens) will give us more on the Chozo...
Hell Zero Mission could have had that if it had some of those small info dump like they did in Fusion. Hell, I hike sneaking around in your Zero Suit could have learned more about what Samus was with the Chozo.

Yeah, you are right, but at least the Feds were actually cool in the Primes, in comparison to the useless pieces of crap that Other M had, also Admiral Dane is awesome.

Oh, and of course, the Primes gave us Elysia, one of the most beautiful planets I have seen in the games.

:/ Well, with Metroid's current situation, there's not much hope for more than that.
I like going to the planets and seeing the weather effects for each place like rain, snow or even the sun. Just those easy changes to environment can do that

AndreaAC

I like going to the planets and seeing the weather effects for each place like rain, snow or even the sun. Just those easy changes to environment can do that
Oh, totally, when it comes to a rainy area. at least in Metroid, the Pirate Homeworld is the best, gotta love that glowing acid rain, the thunder and lightning, also the warm colors. I used to take away the music and go to the Commad Courtyard just to see and hear the rain for a while.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
OH yeah today's episode of the anime for XYZ seemed pretty good. The end revealed that Alain has been collecting badges and that his goal is to fight Ash in the final round of the league.

This could and probably does mean, that Ash is ending up in the finals of a league finally! still thinking Team Flare will show up though, and end the league.

But if they don't, what would be your thoughts if Ash finally wins the league after all this time?
I'm if this seems mean, but...

HAhahaha Ash actually winning a proper league, let alone getting to final :rotfl:

Now being more serious, do you know how pissed fans of the anime would get if Ash got to the finals of the Kalos League, and lost, pretty much all of them, me included, cause really at the point it seems that Ash is just Arceus eternal play thing.

It'd be even more like Ash can never catch a break if Team Flare stop the league, right when the finals begin and Ash is in it.

Also something I've always wanted Ash to do, I know it won't happen, but would love it if he did. basically he got all his strongest team members and just rolfstomped a trainer in the league

Probably because of some bull*** excuse where horses can have consent to be bed by a human. It actually originated as obscure methods of torture in the old days. Maybe some sick **** found it an interesting kink and decided to fight for the law to make it legal. Not to mention most zoophilia tapes involve that animal compared to many other species.

Yeah, let's not get PETA in on this thank you, do some research, and it becomes clear there more for animal abuse, then animal rights protection.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"THE TUBES AREN'T WORKING, MAN."
One of my favorites was this one:

"Aran's Power Suit technology remains a mystery, especially the curious Morph Ball function. All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster; four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes. Science Team wisely decided to move on afterward."

AndreaAC

I loved the abundance of Space Pirate Lore and Data to be found in the Primes. It was entertaining to read about their frustrations in dealing with "the Hunter".
Their lore is hilarious. I love it and I love the Prime Space Pirates, they had more variety. From all the designs, I have a thing for the Prime 3 Pirates the most, I don't know, I find them cute.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pirate Data was sometimes kind of hilarious...such as their failed experiments trying to replicate the Morph Ball, or when they're trying to turn Metroids into pets...

Elysia was easily one of the best worlds in the Primes...ziplining between buildings was always pretty neat and reading the lore in Elysia was especially interesting...

I definitely want to see more Chozo inhabited planets like this...I feel like we could get some very creative areas like this...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Their lore is hilarious. I love it and I love the Prime Space Pirates, they had more variety. From all the designs, I have a thing for the Prime 3 Pirates the most, I don't know, I find them cute.
For some reason I doubt that is what the designers had in mind when creating their models. Lol.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey, let's not forget their 'wacky' attempts to reverse engineer Samus' suit, especially the morph ball.

Edit: That actually gave me an idea, it won't happen but would be neat if it did, Nintendo should totally do animated shorts of the Space Pirate Science Team and their experiments, it would properly go into dark humour pretty quick, but I think it could work really well.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pirate Data was sometimes kind of hilarious...such as their failed experiments trying to replicate the Morph Ball, or when they're trying to turn Metroids into pets...
Hey, let's not forget their 'wacky' attempts to reverse engineer Samus' suit, especially the morph ball
Beat you both to it. Lol.

And yeah, the warning about keeping Metroids as pets was great.

Edit: That actually gave me an idea, it won't happen but would be neat if it did, Nintendo should totally do animated shorts of the Space Pirate scientists and their experiments, it would properly go into dark humour pretty quick, but I think it could work really well
That would be fun to see. There is plenty of web art on the matter: here is one example (warning: cartoon blood)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
OH yeah today's episode of the anime for XYZ seemed pretty good. The end revealed that Alain has been collecting badges and that his goal is to fight Ash in the final round of the league.

This could and probably does mean, that Ash is ending up in the finals of a league finally! still thinking Team Flare will show up though, and end the league.

But if they don't, what would be your thoughts if Ash finally wins the league after all this time?
I still have to watch that episode. Been busy grinding up child paralogues in Fire Emblem Fates today. Is Goodra officially back on Ash's team? That's all I want to know for now.

If Ash wins the league, I'd be pretty happy. People would finally quiet down with the whole "Ash isn't a good trainer because he still hasn't won a league yet" deal, as such a win would show how far Ash has come. I still think Team Flare interrupting the League would be pretty cool though.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I also want to see more of the other races associated with the Chozo...We learned a lot about the Luminoth in Echoes regarding the war with the Ing, though we could see more, as apparently they were distributed throughout the stars as much as the chozo...learning more on the Bryyonians would be neat as well...
there's also the Ylla which were mentioned but never actually encountered in any of the games...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I also want to see more of the other races associated with the Chozo...We learned a lot about the Luminoth in Echoes regarding the war with the Ing, though we could see more, as apparently they were distributed throughout the stars as much as the chozo...learning more on the Bryyonians would be neat as well...
there's also the Ylla which were mentioned but never actually encountered in any of the games...
The Metroid games have so much untapped lore it is amazing. It is sad that not as much attention is paid to the Metroid universe, especially since MP3. There are so many directions and so many races that the franchise can still explore, it is mind boggling to me that there is not more time spent on this.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The Metroid games have so much untapped lore it is amazing. It is sad that not as much attention is paid to the Metroid universe, especially since MP3. There are so many directions and so many races that the franchise can still explore, it is mind boggling to me that there is not more time spent on this.
I think they should focus less on Samus and more on the world she's in.

Let's be honest here, people have a pretty established idea of Samus character and we really don't need to delve into it anymore than we should.

Despite going to absolute garbage at the end, I give Mass Effect credit for establishing the world, universe and everything around its characters.

I didn't need to know about Shepard's life or had the plot revolve around him/her. But more of its vast universe

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think they should focus less on Samus and more on the world she's in.

Let's be honest here, people have a pretty established idea of Samus character and we really don't need to delve into it anymore than we should.
Her stoic demeanor and her hazy past, to me, were part of her appeal. I agree, they should move back to this sentiment; it worked.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yeah...there's also the other Hunters from Hunters and Corruption as those are just that many more races to explore...

AndreaAC

Yeah...there's also the other Hunters from Hunters and Corruption as those are just that many more races to explore...
I still wish that none of the Hunters from Prime 3 had died, specially not Rundas, his death was the one that hit the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom