• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Takumi saved Chapter 24. He's honestly my clutch character in this playthrough. Dodged an otherwise fatal blow right when I needed him too and countered since it was a ranged attack.

He should join Faze Clan.

Burruni

Smash Hero
As I'm gonna be gone all day playing Leifthrasir and Robobot
Wanted to toss one more Pokemon idea.
Pigglet with small wings, Ground/Fairy with levitate. "Pigxie."

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
A few days ago, I found my former favorite video game, Super Scribblenauts, which I lost years ago. I've been playing it a lot now, especially since I'm not playing my current favorite game (Sm4sh) right now.
20160610_085618.jpg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Doing my Standard run of KH1FM because it's the last trophy I need. And because I have a KH itch and want a break from Fates.

Re-learning how to fight Riku is always so fun on Destiny Islands.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Man the new episode of Gumball yesterday (The Bus) was one of the fourth season's best so far. Helps that neither the On Demand app nor a different country jumped the gun with the premiere.

Also planning to get Planet Robobot for my birthday. Still need to finish Triple Deluxe, though. For those who already have Robobot, how is it in your opinion?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
No PS4 Neo at E3.

Dang, I was hoping for a price drop for the base PS4 soon.
Sony's saving the "best" announcement for another time. I still hope they have zero plans on having exclusive games for their next console. Having another PS4 with just 4K support on its own is kind of ridiculous.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who else is looking toward to Injustice 2? New characters have been leaked/teased and I think they're all awesome additions.
For new characters we have Super Girl, Atrocitus, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold and Dr Fate.

Seeing how Ed made a poll of 3 characters asking which one we want to see playable with Captain Cold as an option I could only imagine that the two other mentioned characters will be playable (being Blue Beetle and Swamp Thing).

On top of those characters I think Darksied and Black Canary have very good chances. Darksied was playble in Injustice for mobile and MKvsDC, so why not put him in Injustice 2? He's also the ultamite D.C. Villain, so he's kind of important. Black Canary had concept art made of her for Injustice and is a very significant D.C. hero.

I also think Black Manta has a really good chance. Pretty much everyone, but Aquaman has a villain at this point, so it would make a lot of sense to add Black Manta; plus he's awesome.

Red Hood had a ton of people requesting him to be in Injustice, so maybe he'll get in this time.

Isn't Booster Gold getting a movie? It would make a lot of sense to add him if that's the case, even if it's not he's still pretty popular, so maybe.

Could we get Static Shock? Red Tornado? The remaining Teen Titans? More Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman villains? Could we get a joke character like Plastic Man?
I love speculating what characters will get in a crossover fighting game.
I hadn't heard about
Doctor Fate.
Any chance you can say where that comes from?

And man...I really want Black Manta in the game. We need at least one Aquaman villain.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I hadn't heard about
Doctor Fate.
Any chance you can say here that comes from?

And man...I really want Black Manta in the game. We need at least one Aquaman villain.
Dr Fate comes from this:

Bottom left next to Captain Cold's gun and beneath the Supes symbol.
The Lantern in the bottom right is a Red Lantern.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dr Fate comes from this:

Bottom left next to Captain Cold's gun and beneath the Supes symbol.
The Lantern in the bottom right is a Red Lantern.
Oh wow, would you look at that. Neat! And thanks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This new Kaabii game is awesome and adorable. :3

So far loving the new Doctor ability. Maybe it can give me some ideas on mah :4drmario: sprite project (need to get to work on it more too).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So in less than a week I can finally stop call the new Zelda game "The Legend of Zelda XIX".

Curious what Link's new adventure will be.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just woke up. I noticed another theme from my dreams I never really paid attention to, but I wonder if it means something

In a lot of dreams, I attempt to fly in a plane or glider or something. But for some reason it can't take off. Like, it doesn't have enough speed and kind of just glides in the air for a couple seconds and comes back down to the ground.

I had on dream focused on airplane flight and while that plane eventually took off, it also did the whole failing to fly thing a couple times before it did.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I just woke up. I noticed another theme from my dreams I never really paid attention to, but I wonder if it means something

In a lot of dreams, I attempt to fly in a plane or glider or something. But for some reason it can't take off. Like, it doesn't have enough speed and kind of just glides in the air for a couple seconds and comes back down to the ground.

I had on dream focused on airplane flight and while that plane eventually took off, it also did the whole failing to fly thing a couple times before it did.
I've noticed that too.
Flying takes a lot of mind energy for me, so I prefer to dream that I'm using a grappling hook which is less exhausting for the mind.

Same with running: Hovering backwards is more effective for me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sony's saving the "best" announcement for another time. I still hope they have zero plans on having exclusive games for their next console. Having another PS4 with just 4K support on its own is kind of ridiculous.
Something just occurred to me. I figured they might be planning on announcing the Neo at E3 for the specific purpose of taking the wind out of the NX's sails. But Nintendo delayed the NX's announcement in order to avoid that.

Conspiracy theory here, but is it possible that Sony delayed the announcement of the Neo just so they could time their announcement to be right when Nintendo is announcing the NX anyway?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So Kotaku will stop existing? Awesome.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's a little amazing (and disturbing) that even when Hulk Hogan loses, he wins.
Hulk Hogan never does the job brother!

And it's all because he was caught red-handed saying racist **** lol.
Something just occurred to me. I figured they might be planning on announcing the Neo at E3 for the specific purpose of taking the wind out of the NX's sails. But Nintendo delayed the NX's announcement in order to avoid that.

Conspiracy theory here, but is it possible that Sony delayed the announcement of the Neo just so they could time their announcement to be right when Nintendo is announcing the NX anyway?
Naughty naughty Sony.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
PROGRESS!!!

Defeated Kraid in Metroid...after too much health grinding....

At first I didn't want to use save states...but this game is too damn frustrating enough as is, I might as well take advantage of it...plus it saves me from having to health grind for over an hour after each death...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm if this seems mean, but...

HAhahaha Ash actually winning a proper league, let alone getting to final :rotfl:

Now being more serious, do you know how pissed fans of the anime would get if Ash got to the finals of the Kalos League, and lost, pretty much all of them, me included, cause really at the point it seems that Ash is just Arceus eternal play thing.

It'd be even more like Ash can never catch a break if Team Flare stop the league, right when the finals begin and Ash is in it.

Also something I've always wanted Ash to do, I know it won't happen, but would love it if he did. basically he got all his strongest team members and just rolfstomped a trainer in the league

Yeah, let's not get PETA in on this thank you, do some research, and it becomes clear there more for animal abuse, then animal rights protection.
If Ash loses in the finals it would definitely make people angry. This is why I think they will have Flare interrupt the league. although Ash beating Alain makes sense as he always beats his rivals in the final fight. Plus the other rivals are getting thrown out early on. Flare interrupting would be met with better reception. Especially since some speculate that in the end, Ash could either be crowned the winner as alain worked with flare, or he may actually get to do a full fight with Dianthia, in a heroes of kalos arc. Which if they do it, could be pretty good, and people wouldn't mind that outcome imo. As for Ash using his powerhouses to fight someone, that should have been the outcome of the tobias fight imo.

I still have to watch that episode. Been busy grinding up child paralogues in Fire Emblem Fates today. Is Goodra officially back on Ash's team? That's all I want to know for now.

If Ash wins the league, I'd be pretty happy. People would finally quiet down with the whole "Ash isn't a good trainer because he still hasn't won a league yet" deal, as such a win would show how far Ash has come. I still think Team Flare interrupting the League would be pretty cool though.
I didn't watch it fully, just the end. It hasn't been translated yet either. However the episode ends with goodra and them relaxing in the hot springs at the marshlands. From what the episode shows, it doesn't say Goodra is joining them. My guess is that as they leave, Ash asks Goodra if it will fight with him in the league and it says yes. If this doesn't happen, the first two rounds of the league allow this. As while Alain fights Trevor, an trainer challenges Ash to battle. people think it's a league battle, but it says the trainer challenges Ash. That doesn't sound like a league battle to me. I think someone will fight him in the streets outside. Maybe goodra will wander Luminous looking for Ash if it doesn't join him. Then while sawyer fights Tierno, the magazine says that Ash and friends spot something, but what? This could also be goodra, or if Goodra doesn't come back, maybe Ash spots a gogoat or skiddo in the streets that needs help, and gets it?

It be nice for another team member, but they'd have no development so I don't know about that. I still think this setup will be for Flare to attack, but I'd be fine with Ash winning and then Flare attacking. They could even do the heros act and maybe the championship league?Ash could lose to the elite 4, thus leading to a new goal on his journey. which could set up the sun and moon anime. Either way, I can't wait to see what they do with the upcoming episodes. The opening even changed to include a scene with Bonnie and perfect zygarde over wulfric's scenes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wait, Kotaku as a whole is folding? Not just Gawker?
I wonder who will be the next hate sink then. :p

I didn't hate them enough to rejoice over it, but if they were as terrible as the general perception, they brought it upon themselves.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait, Kotaku as a whole is folding? Not just Gawker?
I wonder who will be the next hate sink then. :p

I didn't hate them enough to rejoice over it, but if they were as terrible as the general perception, they brought it upon themselves.
It's a shame really. Who's going to provide us with click bait articles now in Kotaku's absence? It's a travesty I tell you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know. I've had customer's that have reported me to my manager's for not having eye contact. Well, I have a real hard time making eye contact and I find them extremely abeist

and yet, I'm the one that gets in trouble

I've had my manager yell at me that if I can't function properly he'll fire me

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Why would you complain about something like that either way?
You got your stuff, go away.
No reason to get someone in potential trouble with this kind of ant****ery. (I now declare that that's a word)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Y'know. I've had customer's that have reported me to my manager's for not having eye contact. Well, I have a real hard time making eye contact and I find them extremely abeist

and yet, I'm the one that gets in trouble

I've had my manager yell at me that if I can't function properly he'll fire me
Why the heck would eye contact be necessary for your job anyway?

Why do they listen to such bogus complaints?

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
when there's a crossover between the bad reboots that are Teen Titans Go and PPG 2016
no-gif-todd-stashwick-supernatural-shapeshifter-dracula.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom