• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Anyways, I'm still confused. Is Zef Zef still legitimate or not?
Zef doesn't need to be, especially since he's not publically claiming info like he said. Give him some space guys, even if he told you it wouldn't do any good at this point.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Pretty positive Zef would tell us who it was if he had any clue.

In fact, if Zef gives a good hint on who the character is, and they're revealed in the next two weeks, I'll record another video of myself actually chewing a real life shoe, and in the video it'll say "Zef is so cool and I'm an idiot."

edit: Or *whoever is responsible for the "leak"*

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, if it really was Ridley, it really would be messed up if the internet really did just die after he was revealed, which meant no one could actually download him as a playable character.

Even when he get's revealed, he's still too big for Smash. :troll:

Last edited:
Pretty positive Zef would tell us who it was if he had any clue.

In fact, if Zef gives a good hint on who the character is, and they're revealed in the next two weeks, I'll record another video of myself actually chewing a real life shoe, and in the video it'll say "Zef is so cool and I'm an idiot."
Does "it isn't k rool" count as a hint?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Does "it isn't k rool" count as a hint?
Do not correct me. It sickens me! :( lol. I actually didn't read that.

If he/they give a better hint pointing towards someone, not NOT pointing to someone who people are already dismissing anyways*

Zef

Smash Ace
lol, if i knew i'd blab about it? i've spoken to the people i need to about it, and that's the end of that. who's everyone hoping for?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
lol, if i knew i'd blab about it? i've spoken to the people i need to about it, and that's the end of that. who's everyone hoping for?
I'm mostly just messing around. But I don't believe the "leak" going around :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
  • K.Rool
  • Isaac
  • Wolf
  • Snake
  • Dixie Kong
  • Inkling
  • Impa

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Don't play with my heart.

It will bite you.
If Ridley gets revealed there won't be anything left to bite.

I'd have exploded with hype.

It's a personal problem of mine.

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping it's Azura from Fire Emblem: Fates.

+Lyn+Melia+Edea Lee (bravely default)+Midna

(I understand most of these people have no chance. I happen to love impossible things very often)
If Ridley gets in I will make a shoe soup.
If ridey is confirmed I will slurp that soup (while crying tears of joy)

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Zef is also Canadian, so I'd take a bullet for him since he's that cool :p

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm not about to defend the game's quality with all the money they got and how it's like they used NONE of it, and don't get me started on the damn tv show and movie...
But even with that, complaining about the trailer music is preeeeetty petty.
That's because I haven't even scratched the surface.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I just hope Sakurai listens to the fans and finally adds Mario.
Ugh, cut it out man.
How many timessages must we do this...
MARIO IS TOO FAT FOR SMASH. Accept it and move on.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's definitely Ridley. Sakurey has been trolling us for years now, and it's finally time to reveal the truth: that Ridley is playable.

He'll be in the next DLC assortment with the ballot winners, Geno and Goku, ending Smash 4 DLC.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Excuse me? have you seen pikachu?
look how much they scaled him down in smash.
If they can scale pikachu they can scale mario
Man Pikachu doesn't count! He's been both big AND small in all the games he's been in. On top of that, scaling a mouse is easier than scaling a fat italian.
Get a grip.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
If i had to guess whos gonna be DLC let's see
  • Dixie
  • K rool(not as postive about him as i was)
  • Shovel knight
  • Bandanna dee
  • Wolf(I dont think its gonna happen but still wouldn't be surprised if that happens)
  • Paper mario
Yes i know super unqiue prediction list

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's definitely Ridley. Sakurey has been trolling us for years now, and it's finally time to reveal the truth: that Ridley is playable.

He'll be in the next DLC assortment with the ballot winners, Geno and Goku, ending Smash 4 DLC.
Ouch.
Burb, bro, I know you're joking, and you know I've come to accept that Geno has no chance of making it.
But don't file him in with GOKU ;-; at least Geno is a game character from a Nintendo game ;-;

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think I understand what's going on... but I'm sure I don't care.

It's not like there are any options other than "wait it out" here no matter how rabid people want to get over these scraps being dangled above them.

From the few videos of Roger's that I've watched, he seems cool and likeable enough, but these guys don't even have the courtesy to provide you all with any actual information, regardless of its validity. I mean if you have the information, either keep mum or bloody well just tell people what it is. Don't pull the old dollar bill on a fishing line routine. It's not like the source needs to be disclosed.

OMG WE'RE GETTING A NINTENDO CHARACTER AS DLC?? One that "makes sense"? One that's "hype"? Who would've guessed? :rolleyes:

You guys are much too parched, lol.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I for one welcome the super obvious DLC character that is Batman.

He's a pillar of gaming now and has quality games on Nintendo systems.

Warner Brothers also will reveal that they've bought Nintendo in an attempt to counter Disney owning ****ing everything.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I think I understand what's going on... but I'm sure I don't care.

It's not like there are any options other than "wait it out" here no matter how rabid people want to get over these scraps being dangled above them.

From the few videos of Roger's that I've watched, he seems cool and likeable enough, but these guys don't even have the courtesy to provide you all with any actual information, regardless of its validity. I mean if you have the information, either keep mum or bloody well just tell people what it is. Don't pull the old dollar bill on a fishing line routine. It's not like the source needs to be disclosed.

OMG WE'RE GETTING A NINTENDO CHARACTER AS DLC?? One that "makes sense"? One that's "hype"? Who would've guessed? :rolleyes:

You guys are much too parched, lol.
From all of the hints given we've basically deduced that it's probably Inkling they're talking about. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom