• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Moving on from this leak drama

Since it recently premiered here in Northern Mexico. Has anyone here watched the new Inspector Gadget? I'm kind of iffy on it. Mainly do to shortening the episodes into two 11 minute episodes, the characterization of Dr. Claw, and Talon.
Huh? I never watched the original or anything, there's a new one?

Also, I don't think you should try to move on from the leak. We'll be discussing this for quite a while.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I find it funny when there's mass confusion in this thread, a ton of other users try to storm it :p. It's like other users are trying to take over XD.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
All this Twitter leak nonsense has really drained me; if a character were to be revealed right now I wouldn't even care.
Honestly, I'm in the same place. One of my favorite characters could get revealed at this moment and time and I'm just so drained that it'd be ''Oh? That's cool."

Ivander

Smash Legend
I find it funny when there's mass confusion in this thread, a ton of other users try to storm it :p. It's like we're under attack XD.
More like we've become a moving confused red dot on the wall and all the other users are cats who suddenly become interested and watch us like a vulture.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I apologize. My intention was simply to pose a counter-point to the "Twitter is better" argument, not lump you into some generalization.

In truth, yours is a voice I hold a lot of respect for amongst this mess, so I'm legitimately concerned that this is the message you got from me quoting you. I honestly don't know what you're referring to, but I trust you if you say I've made a mistake. Could you please tell me where I've misspoke so I can clarify? In or out of PM is fine, whichever you're more comfortable with.
It's simple, my post was sarcasm.
I think that anyone relying on people Twitter posts for "evidence" for leaks is just as silly as you do, and always have.
The offence comes from you using (what I thought to be) obvious sarcasm/satire as a setup for your essay. That's all.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Imagine if Chrom gets in Smash, but they use #FE Chrom. How much salt do you think would flow? (honestly I'd kinda prefer #FE Chrom because that'd still technically be a Shin Megami Tensei rep :V)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Imagine if Chrom gets in Smash, but they use #FE Chrom. How much salt do you think would flow? (honestly I'd kinda prefer #FE Chrom because that'd still technically be a Shin Megami Tensei rep :V)
Only if we get a Demon Chrom and Lana 2-pack.

"A lot of fans have been asking for Chrom to join the battle, but as he was already in Robin's Final Smash, we couldn't do it without causing confusion. So we've decided on a compromise:"
"Chrom Is Just a Mirage!"

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If anymore FE reps get into Smash without any of the others getting cut? The salt won't just be flowing.

Morton will be forced to go out of business because the world's salt supply will run out.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know it could also be Bandana Dee, as the description for the mystery character fits him well, I'd know, I did three hours of research. (No really)

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Only if we get a Demon Chrom and Lana 2-pack.
I actually had a conversation with a friend before about SMT reps, and if I wasn't worried about the 3DS capabilities, I'd say I'd love to get Flynn from 4 as a summoner character. Although honestly, if they just had the Jack Bros as the demons he'd summon for each move, they could be pretty simple models and run at 30FPS like assist trophies... hmmmmmmmnnnnnn

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Aww ****! This leak got Phaazoid posting in here? Now it's a party!
:006::charizard::4charizard:

Not a party until a large dragon enters the room.
. . .that is far too much time to use on something like a vague rumor on twitter for a vidya game. I hope you were doing other stuff at the same time :/
Especially for a character that won't get in. #waddledeehate

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
You know it could also be Bandana Dee, as the description for the mystery character fits him well, I'd know, I did three hours of research. (No really)
will it says a nintendo newcomer.Who they state would of gotten in at anyway.So inklings,Dixie,Bdee,wonder red,chibi-robo,etc i could be any nintendo newcomer.Just wait it out dude.your a thousand times beyond that

Last edited by a moderator:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
On another note New York Comic Con is starting tomorrow so there's something to tide us over for a few days with what things will be presented there.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
. . .that is far too much time to use on something like a vague rumor on twitter for a vidya game. I hope you were doing other stuff at the same time :/
I did it for the community, ok, now I'm gonna go in the corner and think about my life choices...

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would actually be 100% okay with Demon Chrom honestly.
If he can't get in because he's already in Robin's FS, #FE Chrom creates no confusion and, in my opinion, looks damn cool.
I just hope we get a Hyrule Warriors rep along with him. Preferably Lana.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
It's simple, my post was sarcasm.
I think that anyone relying on people Twitter posts for "evidence" for leaks is just as silly as you do, and always have.
The offence comes from you using (what I thought to be) obvious sarcasm/satire as a setup for your essay. That's all.
Ahh, no. I knew you were being sarcastic (in the quote, anyway - I did think you were legitimately upset with me though) - I used it to springboard my own point. In hindsight, I do see how the context is fuzzy.

Writing is hard.

Last edited:
Or you know . . .we could have regular Chrom.

Guys? please? people hate "emo pit let's not have "emo" (lol) chrom plz.

Or we could just have Lyn.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
I would actually be 100% okay with Demon Chrom honestly.
If he can't get in because he's already in Robin's FS, #FE Chrom creates no confusion and, in my opinion, looks damn cool.
I just hope we get a Hyrule Warriors rep along with him. Preferably Lana.
If any HW rep gets in Smash, it will be HW Impa.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Best FE newcomer is Ceada.

Because winged horses.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What is going on here? Did someone leak something new about Smash?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, Mii Costumes...Capcom has yet to get a Brawler costume despite having 3 Swordfighter and 3 Gunner costumes. Namco has a Brawler and Swordfighter costume, but no Gunner costume yet. And Sega has 2 Brawler costumes, but no Swordfighter or Gunner costume yet.
So which Brawler costume do you want for Capcom? Which Gunner costume do you want for Namco? And which Swordfighter and Gunner costume do you want for Sega?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Or you know . . .we could have regular Chrom.

Guys? please? people hate "emo pit let's not have "emo" (lol) chrom plz.

Or we could just have Lyn.
What if Sakurai says we can't have regular Chrom but he's okay with this Chrom?
Is it really so bad you'd rather have no Chrom at all?

Besides, from what I understand it's just the design that's dark...his character is just the same.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If we get a Splatoon character, it may not even be Inkling, it could be Callie and Marie or Agent 3 for all we know.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Moving on from this leak drama

Since it recently premiered here in Northern Mexico. Has anyone here watched the new Inspector Gadget? I'm kind of iffy on it. Mainly do to shortening the episodes into two 11 minute episodes, the characterization of Dr. Claw, and Talon.
I didn't really watch Inspector Gadget, but I did watch Inspector Pingas, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kawTlZnZ294

D

Deleted member

So, Mii Costumes...Capcom has yet to get a Brawler costume despite having 3 Swordfighter and 3 Gunner costumes. Namco has a Brawler and Swordfighter costume, but no Gunner costume yet. And Sega has 2 Brawler costumes, but no Swordfighter or Gunner costume yet.
So which Brawler costume do you want for Capcom? Which Gunner costume do you want for Namco? And which Swordfighter and Gunner costume do you want for Sega?
Capcom Brawler - Chun-Li (Street Fighter) or Cody Travers (Final Fight)
Namco Gunner - KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Sega Swordfighter - Alis Landale (OG Phantasy Star)
Sega Gunner - Shadow (just for the laughs)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ahh, no. I knew you were being sarcastic (in the quote, anyway - I did think you were legitimately upset with me though) - I used it to springboard my own point. In hindsight, I do see how the context is fuzzy.

Writing is hard.
So...
You took my post at face value and used it to springboard your point and make me look bad while fully aware I was being sarcastic? That just gives me more reason to be upset...
If any HW rep gets in Smash, it will be HW Impa.
I really, really hope you're wrong about this.
And I doubt they would choose her over the canon version of herself, especially when she can be made a semi-clone of Sheik with minimal effort and be 100% faithful to Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If Dr. ****ing Mario can't be a costume, no one will
:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4alph:
C'mon guys, I know the Clown Car was a last-ditch effort but you gotta remember these guys
Especially Alph, he was GONNA be a Clone.
#RememberTheClones
#HashtagsDontWorkHere
#ThisIsntTwitter

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm going with Chun-Li now. But still staying Pink.

So...
You took my post at face value and used it to springboard your point and make me look bad while fully aware I was being sarcastic? That just gives me more reason to be upset...

I really, really hope you're wrong about this.
And I doubt they would choose her over the canon version of herself, especially when she can be made a semi-clone of Sheik with minimal effort and be 100% faithful to Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.
How about cutting both sides and make her the first ever Quasi-Clone and give her the HW style along with being a clone to Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom