• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@RogersBase

Nothing much. Just a lot of debates. I'm still trying to find more information lol.

Just curious though, have you talked to any of the three "leakers" (RogersBase, Zefiscool and Stealth) yet?
Nothing that I have to share. Though it sounds like you guys heard about it from another avenue?

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Hey guys, what's going on? Any news on leaks?
Doesn't seem like it. But there has been some arguing on whether or not Roger and the other people should say who they are claiming it is.

I think if they do actually know, they definitely shouldn't tell because then they'd be implicating whoever at Nintendo told Roger in the first place. Most likely if one of them does claim who it is, it'd probably point more toward it being BS then, because they have basically already shown that they won't claim who it is so they don't get people in trouble.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Those were early versions of the menu, not as polished as in the final version, with MNO. 9, it uses the exact same music as in the trailer. No difference.
Okay, but that doesn't mean they didn't use it. Nor that some changes to the music makes it completely different (Vanilla Ice anyone?).

Also, why does it matter? It's their music, they can do whatever they want with it.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Nothing that I have to share. Though it sounds like you guys heard about it from another avenue?
Well... I just practically guessed about it. So, I guess I got lucky XD.

Anyways, what's your stance on this whole leak after talking to one of them?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looking at the MN9 demo, I have mixed feelings. The button layout ****ting the bed is a problem, the cutscenes are incredibly dull (FE cutscene dull), the animations are kinda meh, the graphics aren't good, the text boxes having voices when fighting a boss is distracting, especially as Pyrogen's instakill move only has a quote you won't be avle to hear as a clue, lives are useless and it's such a ripoff of the original, Call, Dr White, the same kind of plot, Ray being Bass, etc.. However, the gameplay looks relatively okay and I like the idea of temporary power ups by dashing into enemies

Neo Zero

Well... I just practically guessed about it. So, I guess I got lucky XD.

Anyways, what's your stance on this whole leak after talking to one of them?
I have a theory but time will tell. For now I'd just chill on the whole thing and just wait it out, which is what I was going to do before w/e was said was said by this new 4th person (Tama I think?)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
MN9 seems like a good game that plagued with enough minor problems to start bringing the quality down.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I have a theory but time will tell. For now I'd just chill on the whole thing and just wait it out, which is what I was going to do before w/e was said was said by this new 4th person (Tama I think?)
So is it essentially information that you really can't talk about yet? If that's the case, then I understand. But I never expected for Tama to be involved O_O.
Why do I feel this thread is becoming nothing more than a dramatic Soap Opera now XD.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's amazing how much of a stark difference between local and national news.
My local station just reported on how Video Games (particularly first person games) improve perception and reaction time. They even mentioned how there isn't any connection between Video Games and aggression, and if it's even something a parent is worried about there are plenty of kid friendly options.
Then you go to, say, Fox News, and you got some government tool rambling on about how a shooting was caused solely by video games or stupid bull like that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why the hell is it a bad thing that Mighty Number Nine used music in its trailer that's from the game? Wouldn't it be worse if that music was nowhere to be found?

I swear some people just invent things to be mad about, no matter how ludicrous...

Neo Zero

So is it essentially information that you really can't talk about yet? If that's the case, then I understand. But I never expected for Tama to be involved O_O.
Why do I feel this thread is becoming nothing more than a dramatic Soap Opera now XD?
Wasn't it Tama who said he thinks that it involves Inkling? I read through while I was replying lol. Regardless, I have nothing to really say on that, Tama heard from a buddy in the media that was the rumor going around, and that's public fact now, and I leave it at that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I interrupt this discussion to share this:

WIN_20151007_18_44_29_Pro (2).jpg

I just encountered this beauty after four days of resetting! I was beginning to lose hope, but am glad I got it. It's name will be power. Now to get the last shiny triforce member....
(Also sorry for quality, was hard to take this with my laptop camera.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

View attachment 77009

I just encountered this beauty after four days of resetting! I was beginning to lose hope, but am glad I got it. It's name will be power. Now to get the last shiny triforce member....
Oops! I accidentally hit your power button from across the globe. My bad. :troll:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It's amazing how much of a stark difference between local and national news.
My local station just reported on how Video Games (particularly first person games) improve perception and reaction time. They even mentioned how there isn't any connection between Video Games and aggression, and if it's even something a parent is worried about there are plenty of kid friendly options.
Then you go to, say, Fox News, and you got some government tool rambling on about how a shooting was caused solely by video games or stupid bull like that.
Yes, because video games totally caused an 11 year old to shoot a kid he bullied and not ****ty parenting. I pity gaming, how come slasher movies don't cause more stabby deaths but an entire media in which not everything has guns cause shootings?

Chrono.

View attachment 77009

The second I saw that pic my first thought was "is this another leak" and now I think I need some time off.

Also congrats.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Why the hell is it a bad thing that Mighty Number Nine used music in its trailer that's from the game? Wouldn't it be worse if that music was nowhere to be found?

I swear some people just invent things to be mad about, no matter how ludicrous...
Exactly. Like Sonic Lost World's trailer music. No in the game I think. Wish it was.

It's more annoying for music to not be used again then be used, they made it after all, they should do as they want either way.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Wasn't it Tama who said he thinks that it involves Inkling? I read through while I was replying lol. Regardless, I have nothing to really say on that, Tama heard from a buddy in the media that was the rumor going around, and that's public fact now, and I leave it at that.
So Shovel Knight and Inkling possibly coming to Smash 4?
WE RIDING THE HYPE TRAIN BOYS
I know its not the right time to do this, but its been so long.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oops! I accidentally hit your power button from across the globe. My bad. :troll:
Sleep with one eye open tonight
:p
The second I saw that pic my first thought was "is this another leak" and now I think I need some time off.

Also congrats.
Thanks, and we should all calm down for now xD.
Would totally main azelf though.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Exactly. Like Sonic Lost World's trailer music. No in the game I think. Wish it was.

It's more annoying for music to not be used again then be used, they made it after all, they should do as they want either way.
Lost World's and Generations trailer music are actually songs made by other people. I recall hearing the Lost World trailer song on the radio several times.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Seriously. I want to know what happened to the piano mix of the Jogging theme from the start of the Little Mac trailer.

Where is that?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yes, because video games totally caused an 11 year old to shoot a kid he bullied and not ****ty parenting. I pity gaming, how come slasher movies don't cause more stabby deaths but an entire media in which not everything has guns cause shootings?
Media needs a scapegoat to blame things on.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Okay, but that doesn't mean they didn't use it. Nor that some changes to the music makes it completely different (Vanilla Ice anyone?).

Also, why does it matter? It's their music, they can do whatever they want with it.
That's not the problem, it's the game's budget... The game raised over 900000$ thanks to Kickstarter, and it's not the music, everything feels... Kinda cheep. It's possible the reason for this was due to funding on a animated series, and the Red Ash situation.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

ERMAGHERD OHPAHSIM, DA FURST MEWSICK FROM RAHBIN AND LOOSEENA'S TRAYULURR ISN'T IN SMESH.

ALLLLL CAPPPPS RAAAAAAAAGE

:cheep:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
That's not the problem, it's the game's budget... The game raised over 900000$ thanks to Kickstarter, and it's not the music, everything feels... Kinda cheep. It's possible the reason for this was due to funding on a animated series, and the Red Ash situation.
I'm not about to defend the game's quality with all the money they got and how it's like they used NONE of it, and don't get me started on the damn tv show and movie...
But even with that, complaining about the trailer music is preeeeetty petty.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
MN9 seems like a good game that plagued with enough minor problems to start bringing the quality down.
This sounds way too much like 3 games in particular.

Assassins Creed 3
Street Fighter X Tekken
Tomb Raider 2013

Those games games are decent and fine but the problems haunt them bad

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Neo Zero Neo Zero : One more question and I'll be done. Is the whole Inkling rumor and Shovel Knight rumor coming from the same source or connected in some fashion?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The reason for the trailer music being in the game being a bad thing is because Kickstarter music is intentionally cheap because of how it's supposed to show how impressive the final product's music would be in comparison, however this is all nitpicky and doesn't effect my overall opinion, I think that it plays well and is fun.

Chrono.

ERMAGHERD OHPAHSIM, DA FURST MEWSICK FROM RAHBIN AND LOOSEENA'S TRAYULURR ISN'T IN SMESH.

ALLLLL CAPPPPS RAAAAAAAAGE

:cheep:
AND DA VOWSA YUNIOR MOOSIX EZ NOT IN SMAOSH AITHAR

oh god I think its harder to type like that

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The reason for the trailer music being in the game being a bad thing is because Kickstarter music is intentionally cheap because of how it's supposed to show how impressive the final product's music would be in comparison, however this is all nitpicky and doesn't effect my overall opinion, I think that it plays well and is fun.
It's certainly better than the Mighty Rap lol

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Neo Zero Neo Zero : One more question and I'll be done. Is the whole Inkling rumor and Shovel Knight rumor coming from the same source or connected in some fashion?
No. Shovel Knight is still Tama and his source, the Inklings "rumor" are different folks entirely. It doesn't even specifically say it's the inklings and we should seriously stop talking about it. Since it has yet to show a shred of credibility.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
No. Shovel Knight is still Tama and his source, the Inklings "rumor" are different folks entirely . It doesn't even specifically say it's the inklings and we should seriously stop talking about it.
Wait, I thought Neo Zero just stated that Tama also had a source that said that was the rumor going around in the industry at one point and is just now going into the public eye? Anyways, I'll stop talking about it. We'll wait and see I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom