• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Then I'll do it myself.
Have fun I guess. I mean, if it puts your mind at ease. I'm already pretty much over it. Didn't think much of it since the moment it reared it's head. But if it's something after all, well that's cool. I'm fine not knowing but assuming (safely) that it's nothing. At least not worth the effort or attention as of now, imo.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Who's taking it as a "win or lose" situation, exactly?

If I'm one of the people you guys are referring to, you couldn't be any more wrong. While I am the type to pick a side and defend it to the best of my ability, I'm also the type who has no problem being wrong, and typically doesn't gloat when I'm right.

Just like with the previous update having more than just the Mario Maker stage, and Roy returning, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong if this leak ends up being right. I'd actually rather it be right.....I couldn't care less about Inkling, but I'd love to know the next SSB character as soon as possible. I'd get more out of this being real. I just don't think it is.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Well I'd recommend getting EB Beginnings out of the way first, but...
Which 3 games and which version of Resident Evil?
Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, and Resident Evil Outbreak. The first two I know are really good (I'm enjoying Code Veronica over 4 more) but I think Outbreak wasn't that great apparently. They're also on the PS2 just so you know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has this been discussed in one of the 10+ pages I skipped?
FB_IMG_1444255890945.jpg
FB_IMG_1444255893759.jpg

Even then, these are too funny to not post
Yeah, I don't think they are the biased ones Zero

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Lives are literally pointless, game overs bring you back to the previous checkpoint. Why bother then?
You're really just going to nitpick every aspect like it's some sin against man aren't you? Just call the game what you think it is: Crap. No need to beat around the bush.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 76999 View attachment 77000
For ****s sake man. Mewtwo's glitches would be in a stalemate. If anything, cry about Melee's glitches
You know, if Inklings were to become playable than we'd potentially get our first black character
inb4 Game & Watch.
Smurfdorf tho
Pyrogen AKA MN1 is a ****ing looney. Why text boxes in the middle of a boss fight?
You're really just going to nitpick every aspect like it's some sin against man aren't you? Just call the game what you think it is: Crap. No need to beat around the bush.
It just looks sloppy. Besides, what if the demo turns out to be amazing? I'd have to look at it for myself

Last edited:

Chrono.

Olimar had a black alt that was removed in 4 ( I wouldnt count it though).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
View attachment 76999 View attachment 77000
Yeah, the difference is Mewtwo's glitch was an elaborate glitch that took two consoles to set up and affected his non-existent custom moves.
Diddy's is activated by hitting him with a multi-hit jab and made him ungrabbable.

Not really the same thing.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Hm. Skullkid looks interesting as a character for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Sure. I will give him a shot. Although, I wasn't really a fan of him.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In regards to leaks and how I see them:
- Anonymous text leaks: lol it's 99% fake, no evidence for or against it, nothing of substance to be analyzed
- Text leaks from someone with credibility: investigate the source, if the source has a good reputation, there's a possibility it may be true
- Screenshot leak: most likely a photoshopped image, it's best to analyze the image before drawing a conclusion
- Video leak: the likeliest to be true, but situations like ArtsyOmni can happen
- Data mining: if all the reliable sources in regards to data mining confirm the same thing, then it's true

Guess which ones merit discussion and which ones don't.

But Zoroarking you don't win at tournaments
So you don't know what you're talking about
Simple
No buts or ifs
Tired of sugar coating.
That has meme potential. lol

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
That voice acting though....

The game still looks pretty decent, the graphics are bleh, and the fact that the character's lips don't move is just dumb, but I'll probably get it at some point.

The button problem Johnny had seemed rather strange though.
I just can't belive that the menu music is ripped straight from the Kickstarter trailer, that spells lazy.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I can't believe we are still on this "leak" in any sense.Look besides my problems with @Tama and everything related to what he has done(imo what he did isn't that much better than what stealth or Zel(is it Zef?) is doing now) with the shovel knight rumor.Atleast he's a credible source who we know has got things right before.The fact we are taking a twitter leak as seriously as we are is just strange.We have a bunch of signs pointing to us getting something smash/nintendo related this month.It can't really be that hard to wait it out

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Grow up.

Also, I heard this supposed character that those guys are going on about is the inklings from Splatoon. That's basically a rumour about a rumour, but nobody's denied it.

I dont know if there's any truth to their rumour, but I think it's a bit unfair to everyone that they're showing off about apparently knowing, while refusing to go on record about the specific character in case it's wrong. I believe in letting people know what you've heard, instead of just being vague and teasing; it doesn't matter if it's wrong.
Some people do it because they like to tease information and prolong their 5 minutes of fame. Mostly, though, people do it just to leave themselves with an out because they are just making things up.

Pretty sure it's the latter, with this group.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, what's going on? Any news on leaks?

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@RogersBase
Hey guys, what's going on? Any news on leaks?
Nothing much. Just a lot of debates. I'm still trying to find more information lol.

Just curious though, have you talked to any of the three "leakers" (RogersBase, Zefiscool and Stealth) yet?

EDIT: Eh... I should really stop while I'm at it. This is getting ridiculous what I'm doing. I'm probably going to try and take a back seat for a while.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
As opposed to Smash using the menu music for its trailers...
Those were early versions of the menu, not as polished as in the final version, with MNO. 9, it uses the exact same music as in the trailer. No difference.
Is that honestly a problem?

For all we know, that song was always meant for the menu, and they just used it for the trailer.
It's not really a problem, just one very small minor nitpick the game definitely, definitely, has bigger problems, also, the beta had different menu music. But I'm mostly unimpressed by the voice-overs.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, we had Dark Link since the first game
He is black but not skin black
But he was never called "Black Link." I actually checked, in Japanese, he's been referred to as Link's Shadow, Doppelganger, or simply Shadow(ow the edge). No sign of Dark Link or Black Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom