• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's still just so odd to me how they haven't said ANYTHING about it.

We're essentially less than 24 hours away from Mario Maker and yet there hasn't even been a simple tweet about it. Even if it IS just the Mario Maker stage, you'd think they'd do a little more to push it into public eye beforehand.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
S-sempai...please be gentle~

You know what? **** it. If we get a character, I want it to be Butt Butt just so people can stop complaining ASAP and we can move on to other rumours. Butt Butt isn't even one of my most wanted,
Who is Butt Butt

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
If you guys haven't seen them, I've been adding to my deviantart page every day (check my sig). Already uploaded 29 of my sprites on there.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Imagine this
Ballot Winners;
Shovel Knight - King K. Rool - Bandana Dee - Isaac + Wolf as an Added Bonus
All of them being released at Winter 2019 :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
S-sempai...please be gentle~

You know what? **** it. If we get a character, I want it to be Butt Butt just so people can stop complaining ASAP and we can move on to other rumours. Butt Butt isn't even one of my most wanted,
Same, Layton is my most wanted but if anything, let it be SK to shut YCG up for once about the ballot

Just give the babies their candy so they will stop screaming

Last edited:

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
I keep my expectations low all the time, so I'm expecting Mario Maker tomorrow and nothing else. Or at least, not much else. Maybe another stage given the stage4 jpg hulabaloo.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
You all give up hope too quickly.

You must believe more DLC is coming, or more DLC will not come.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I think we will get something besides the stage tomorrow,even being a silly mii costume,just because of the collection #4 DLC pack sake.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Imagine this
Ballot Winners;
Shovel Knight - King K. Rool - Bandana Dee - Isaac + Wolf as an Added Bonus
All of them being released at Winter 2019 :troll:
We all know the winner is Bayonetta, coming in 2069! (if you know what I mean)
[cries on inside]

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
We WILL get something else alongside the Mario Maker stage.

An update to the ticker telling us to download the Mario Maker stage.

Chrono.

I think we will get something besides the stage tomorrow,even being a silly mii costume,just because of the collection #4 DLC sake.
Yeah we'll probs get some Miis tonight, unless they plan on spreading out collection #4, I don't see it being just a stage. lol

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
You all give up hope too quickly.

You must believe more DLC is coming, or more DLC will not come.
Your Sith mind tricks wont work on me. I am a Jedi....like my father before me.

So, fluff hope. Despair ftw.

Last edited:

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
Eh...Not really. Sexless=no genitals. I've been told this by some of the few sane people on Tumblr 'Gender's in the mind'
Not necessarily. Gonadic sex is not quite the same as hormonal sex, for instance ^^ In other words, you might have a dong, but still be sexless to some extent.

And to not be completely off topic, I am just gonna say that I regret nothing about the hype later turned into salt. #AlwaysBelieve

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
i'm a lady
i have a ****
i am not a contradiction
not sure where you're going. There a 4 letter word for lady bits =P

yes, this is a joke and not a serious post

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think people got "Genderless" and "Sexless" confused, namely me when I read the comments said above. I get what they mean now I think, The Gems of Steven Universe have the appearance of females, but without the reproductive organs of said "gender", right?

Khoru

Smash Champion
I think people got "Genderless" and "Sexless" confused, namely me when I read the comments said above. I get what they mean now I think, The Gems of Steven Universe have the appearance of females, but without the reproductive organs of said "gender", right?
yeah
they grow like gems would and stuff or something like that
like they lack the means to reproduce and are a single-gender species
that single gender just happens to align with human conceptions of girls, so through a human perspective, they're exclusively female

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
Actually, gender is just considered as social role sex or identity sex. But yeah, not quite the same. What happens inside your body isn't necessarily related to your identity or role on your environment.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
yeah
they grow like gems would and stuff or something like that
like they lack the means to reproduce and are a single-gender species
that single gender just happens to align with human conceptions of girls, so through a human perspective, they're exclusively female
So they're like the Asari from Mass Effect.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Speaking of Buffs/Nerfs (What do you mean we weren't talking about Buffs/Nerfs?)
  • Buff Meta Knight (PLEASE)
  • Nerf Rosalina as a single entity (Bring Down Air to hell, please. Something with a hitbox that moves slower than Purin's run speed REALLY didn't need to be a Spike as hard as GANONDORF'S)
  • Throw Luma into a ****ing woodchipper
  • PAC-MAN grab buff, please (IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN BUT STILL)
  • Make Kirby's Up Throw actually Kill? Like in the Smash Invitational? That **** was awesome.
  • Buff Bowser Jr./Koopaling's 3DS Model, it's ugly as **** (STRAIGHT OUTTA BRAWL)
  • Make amiibos go to Level 100, why the hell not
    (That last part about the amiibo was a slight joke)
  • Make Miis playable online (YOU CAN DO IT FOR TOURNEY MODE, LET'S SEE IT HAPPEN ON FOR FUN/GLORY)
nerf sheik and rosalina hard. buff kirby and lucas plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom