• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm not a person that really talks about his personal life, but I kind of need advice on a certain thing bothering me.

So today, I went to a car show with my family. It was hosted at really popular apple cider mill that's in the northern region of my state. Anyways, we walked into a bakery shop and I saw this cute girl who seemed my age and was the cashier. The funny part is I didn't know her :p. So I walked up to her and asked her if she volunteered there during the summer (in order to start a conversation and get to know her) and where she went to school at.

She said it was a paid job after that in which she looked at me oddly. I didn't realize I said it louder than I should have, and then it made me nervous afterward. This made me drop the conversation immediately and get embarrassed. Is there anyway to get to know a girl I don't even know without looking like a bumbling idiot? I'm not really good with this kind of thing :p.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Ey peeps, what's going on?

I started Explorers of sky, I'm already at chapter 10. I'm really enjoying it.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
While I was looking for Nintendo IPs, I found a game called Archaic Sacred Heart (ASH).
The main protagonist is Aisya and has a kickass design, just look:

It's a spear/swordwielder princess. You don't see this every day.
Dang, this character and the game seem just my style. A shame it was only released in Japan.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I'm not a person that really talks about his personal life, but I kind of need advice on a certain thing bothering me.

So today, I went to a car show with my family. It was hosted at really popular apple cider mill that's in the northern region of my state. Anyways, we walked into a bakery shop and I saw this cute girl who seemed my age and was the cashier. The funny part is I didn't know her :p. So I walked up to her and asked her if she volunteered there during the summer (in order to start a conversation and get to know her) and where she went to school at.

She said it was a paid job after that in which she looked at me oddly. I didn't realize I said it louder than I should have, and then it made me nervous afterward. This made me drop the conversation immediately and get embarrassed. Is there anyway to get to know a girl I don't even know without looking like a bumbling idiot? I'm not really good with this kind of thing :p.
Just don't say things louder than you should :p.

kylexv

Smash Master
Here's some more sprites for you guys:

Bowser took forever to do, mostly because of many colors and a slightly larger sprite.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Ryu's Shoryuken is so good in this game. The ironic part in this set is that Mr. R switched from Sheik to Ryu instead of the other way around XD.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Aww, I wanted him to pull out the Shulk. Shulk is always hype.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
we're talking about Trela right? i'm not watching. That guy is always hype. Also he plays shulk <3
No, Mr. R played Ryu. He surprisingly switched from Sheik. He was doing pretty good, but still got beat by Ally's Mario.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
we're talking about Trela right? i'm not watching. That guy is always hype. Also he plays shulk <3
Ally actually. Dude has a hype Shulk.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Just took a walk down memory lane by visiting a forum I used to frequent 5 or 6 years ago. I decided to go visit it after watching a mario maker video. It was a site about this fan game called super mario bros x. Have some good memories frequenting that site, so it was nice to go visit it after so long.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
OH GOD.

Oh god, I felt that. Poor MVD, that has to hurt so much.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
HOLY **** THAT SET WAS INSANE

This is why I watch competitive Smash, that really had me excited.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Power up complete.

I have glasses, can confirm that it makes you operate 2 times better.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. Gonna' have to cheer for Ally in this set. The Mario bias is strong with this one.
EDIT: One match was already taken by Dabuz O_O.
EDIT2: Welp. The Stream died.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I missed an epic ryu match? Damn, when will it be archived?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Why does the stream have to always die when it gets to the good part :c?
EDIT: WE BACK BOYS

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
A lot of you guys missed a super hype Trela vs Mr. R Ryu mirror set earlier. It was ultra hype. They did it on the SF stage's Omega too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Do I even need to say it? Me and Rosalina & her star brats?

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom