• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Why would anyone want Brawl mechanics back?
Mostly for the roll system not to be insane and the complaints all of the ledge mechanics. That's really it because Brawl itself with its mechanics outside of DACUS aren't worth it especially Gliding with characters like :4charizard::4pit:&:4metaknight:.

And that speed is just something I can't ever justify. Even you take out tripping the game feels slow as hell. You could go the balanced Brawl route but it ain't worth it.

I'll take another Melee change than gutting the game to play like Brawl. Even then Melee physics in Smash 4 would make some characters devastating as hell and overall BS.

You don't wanna give Melee physics to characters like :4sonic::4shulk::4greninja: who would annihilate that game to oblivion. Is the best feeling :4marth::4fox:&:4falcon: worth it for the most busted Shulk in the history of ever and giving Sonic momentum just to truly be a rushdown monster

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
I'm kinda annoyed because I half-expected there to be a Direct announced today because of the Investor's Meeting tomorrow
and then they released a Super Mario Maker video
which is seriously annoying considering that could've easily been in a Direct
well
screw this
watch them announce Rick Astley as a Mii Costume during the meeting tomorrow

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I'm kinda annoyed because I half-expected there to be a Direct announced today because of the Investor's Meeting tomorrow
and then they released a Super Mario Maker video
which is seriously annoying considering that could've easily been in a Direct
well
screw this
watch them announce Rick Astley as a Mii Costume during the meeting tomorrow
expect them to just dump a character reveal on twitter at some point

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Listen Up Guys, I have an announcement, leaking out exclusively to you guys first from me to you.

Source Gamings 3rd Source Cast is coming up and it's special guest will be none other than the tournament admin, leak investigator, the one, the only, Neo Zero. I'll be joining the boys at @AllSourceGaming as we discuss lots of topics relating to Smash Speculation, and we'll even be answering your questions.

If you have a question for the podcast please tweet #SCQA or #Sourcecast your questions, or send questions to the boys directly at @Allsourcegaming on Twitter PushDustIn PushDustIn on Twitter or @SBNeoZero on Twitter, and tune in to Source Cast Episode 3 where we tear down speculation.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
oh my oh my oh my
if this is legit I'm GOING TO SCREAM
There was a problem fetching the tweet
man, gotta control the expectations here

D

Deleted member

oh my oh my oh my
if this is legit I'm GOING TO SCREAM
There was a problem fetching the tweet
man, gotta control the expectations here
The top font is a Photoshopped Little Mac looks off. I won't deny the possibility of Nintendo changing the current font, though.

nintendo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
With a name like "The **** Lord", I'm having trouble believing this guy.
At this point, I'm starting to think that posting this here might kill me for the language…know that wasn't intended…
Well that speculation was fun.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
At this point, I'm starting to think that posting this here might kill me for the language…know that wasn't intended…
Well that speculation was fun.
I wouldn't consider this censor dodging as it's part of the guys Twitter handle. Not the classiest handle.

Listen Up Guys, I have an announcement, leaking out exclusively to you guys first from me to you.

Source Gamings 3rd Source Cast is coming up and it's special guest will be none other than the tournament admin, leak investigator, the one, the only, Neo Zero. I'll be joining the boys at @AllSourceGaming as we discuss lots of topics relating to Smash Speculation, and we'll even be answering your questions.

If you have a question for the podcast please tweet #SCQA or #Sourcecast your questions, or send questions to the boys directly at @Allsourcegaming on Twitter PushDustIn PushDustIn on Twitter or @SBNeoZero on Twitter, and tune in to Source Cast Episode 3 where we tear down speculation.
We look forward to having you on! Should be a fun discussion!

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
That doesn't even make sense.
If the video was private, I can't imagine the image would even show up in the code. And the fact that they found an image but not a link to a private/unlisted video anywhere is like... what?

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. haha

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If it somehow WAS in the sites code (which no, it isn't) it would be a thumbnail, aka, not nearly that big.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Nintendo could announce a DLC pack is on the E-Shop that contains K. Rool, Inkling and Shovel Knight.

I could get on the e-shop and see it.

I'd still believe it's a photoshop.

My eyes totally know photoshop. They've seen many a pixel in their days.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nintendo could announce a DLC pack is on the E-Shop that contains K. Rool, Inkling and Shovel Knight.

I could get on the e-shop and see it.

I'd still believe it's a photoshop.

My eyes totally know photoshop. They've seen many a pixel in their days.
TFW Nintendo actually uses PhotoShop and Illustrator for their graphic design.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
"Found this in the code." In Youtube's code.

...What, did Nintendo get permission from Google to hardcode their video directly into the HTML? That would be as impressive as it is insane.

Pro tip: When creating a leak, if you're going to tell a lie about the medium, you might first want to learn how said medium works.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIRECTTTTTT

BRING ON THE HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
That stupid no popping balloons challenge in the Volcano area. I managed to get past sections 1 and 2. but I can't even hit the bombs so it would trigger the switch without hitting a balloon in section 3. :glare:

Soul.

Just wondering for the sake of discussion, but would you guys like to see both NX console and handheld units run a tech demo of Smash?
This has no chance of happening but I can dream.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get more people to play my Mario Maker levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom