• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, the idea itself is great, but Youtube certainly ****ed up in explaining the fine details and giving proper forewarning of it.
Though, one thing I am wondering about is the features it has. Less from a producer's standpoint, and more the consumer's. All I know is no ads and I believe something with the Youtube Music thing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum
Oh, by the by
Hell Fire (and maybe Bells of Notredam) is better than Sanctuary
fact imo
They're both amazing, but I mainly just chose Sanctuary because I wanted an instrumental focus. :p Bells of Notre Dame is actually my favorite song of all in Hunchback, followed by Hellfire.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know? I wonder how the Smash Community would react if Sakurai did the same thing Ono did in character teasing?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
p4r is a satirical site
Whoops. I just remembered vaguely hearing about from several sources so I posted the first link I found. I guess that was the original source.
Well hopefully I distributed some laughs.
That's said, it's completely possible. If we have all this image detecting software (faces, edges, bodies, etc) I seriously doubt penis detection is impossible. I do, however, doubt that nintendo would spend a ton of time making the software when they could just do simpler workarounds.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm glad the leaks died down. eEveryone's back in the dark about the next DLC character thus making it more of a surprise on who's next.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
To be honest, if it did happen, that would be an understatement.
Really depends on who the shadows were to be honest.

If the shadows were any combination of KKR, Eyesack, Wolf, Inklings, a third party that's actually worth it and maybe a surprise character, the salt would probably be lesser.

Sadly, no character is immune to salt.

Last edited:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Just to put this in perspective, this article suggests that a YouTuber currently gets ~$10,000 / month per million subscribers, or about 1 cent per month per subscriber. (This was just the first article I saw, but presumably it can't be that terribly far off.) By comparison, after the first month, any person with a Red account will be earning that much for any YouTube partner that comprises at least 1/550 = 0.2% of their watch time, or one minute per week for every hour watched per day (i.e. easily everyone they're subscribed to, likely a ton more for the ones with longer videos).

Sounds like an improvement to me. Ad revenue is a horrible way to have to make money for a third party.

Last edited:

Poots

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if we'll be surprised by the newcomer or if they'll just get spoiled a day or two in advance.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
They're both amazing, but I mainly just chose Sanctuary because I wanted an instrumental focus. :p Bells of Notre Dame is actually my favorite song of all in Hunchback, followed by Hellfire.
It really had great music and a great story.

Old Disney wasn't afraid to tastefully visit matures themes in the least: Hunchback of Notredame had murder (that wasn't behind the scenes), solitary confinement, physical malformations, the cruelty of humanity, obvious allusions to hell, sexy-sexy gypsies, sexual motives, religious people using sexual motives as reasoning for their sins, attempted murder in horrendous ways(burning at the stake).

Unless something changed recently modern disney dbarely has the balls gonads(gotta be pc now) to do that anymore.
[sigh]

Now I have to buy all the old Disney movies....

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This will definitely happen...
...in my dreams.

Chrono.

...in my dreams.
Yeah, right after Crash Bandicoot's grand revival as a Microsoft exclusive developed by Epic Games

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Yeah, right after Crash Bandicoot's grand revival as a Microsoft exclusive developed by Epic Games
Don't forget, Master Chief is the next DLC character for Smash 4 because he won the Smash Bros. Voting Fist.
upload_2015-10-27_20-24-12.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I call this woman the "feels lady"
20151027_220533.jpg

Why? Because she reminds me of which Pokemon I had in my team when I got the badges
And most of them are dead
Part because of me not using items mid battle
But why do I not allow items mid battle in Nuzlockes?
Is it to make it harder?
Nah, it's so I don't have to care about buying healing items and save money
But the question is: the money is for what?
TMs? Nah
Day Care grinding? Nope
Buying expensive clothes with all of it?
You bet it is
1445990959603-94934484.jpg

I need a hat with a lighter color though...
Don't forget, Master Chief is the next DLC character for Smash 4 as he won the Smash Bros. Voting Fist.
View attachment 80241
Master Chief also comes with a new classic mode boss who is super hars

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about going Genocide, but I HAVE to do it on hard mode or else, I need to give myself the biggest pain in my life.
Hard mode ends at the ruins. After Toriel it's over.

I learned that the hard way for my genocide run.. . . I still say do a hard mode run though. Unique enemies only in that mode.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I learned that the hard way for my genocide run.. . . I still say do a hard mode run though. Unique enemies only in that mode.
Does it have some sort of ending or is it just a "hard mode demo"?

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

They are just weaker versions of enemies that are later in the real game, they aren't too unique

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
...in my dreams.
Is it followed by a crash bandicoot DLC trailer?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, there are enemies like Moldessa that ONLY appear in hard mode. I think there are 3 unique enemies to hard mode. Parsnik and Migospel being the other two.
Oh weird

I probably shouldn't have killed everything in the first room

I only ran into final froggits and Whimsalot Edit: and Astigmatism

But killing everything before the ghost makes him run away

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just checing, we can get news with these things right?

This news drought is destroying my soul.
We've had at least one game announcement follow these in the past.( don't know if it was everyone though) I can't remember what has been announced after them though. Either way, I'd leave the chance of an announcement at 70%

Soul.

Is this meeting supposed to have the new reward program succeeding Club Nintendo?

I don't think there'll be anything Smash related. They'll probably talk about how they've been doing in sales.

Chrono.

BRUH

I know Rival Units can't be recruited, but it's nice to see him again regardless.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I'm not sure what to expect from that investor's meeting. There's a good chance they can announce something while there. They've done this before in the past (NX and also the Quality of Life stuff) so it has precedence. Their first mobile game is something that's been rumored and has a good chance to be revealed here, as it's a good way to show off and talk about how Nintendo will deal with mobile games. I'm not expecting a trailer on it, but more slides detailing the game.

Won't get my hopes up, but it's going to be fairly interesting as to what they have to announce and talk about here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is this meeting supposed to have the new reward program succeeding Club Nintendo?

I don't think there'll be anything Smash related. They'll probably talk about how they've been doing in sales.
Yes, they stated how they will handle the new rewards program and what it will be like.
BRUH

I know Rival Units can't be recruited, but it's nice to see him again regardless.
Cool to see Vile back, what's it say though? And this is megaman's world right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom