• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
So I did a run with some Randoms. It was pretty fun actually. I could tell there was a newbie to the Zelda franchise though. *laugh* Taking on this one boss, he knew enough to expose the weak point, but didn't even think to use his sword once I tossed on in range of said point. He caught on quick when I was able to do damage. All in all, once we got the kinks worked out of our communication, we did fantastic. Solid game it looks like. I cannot complain.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
By the way, for those who are interested, I made another course called Ride to Safety!

It's ID is 53O3-OOOO-OOC3-B2F3.

Give it a shot if you are interested.
Beat it after a few deaths. Not bad, I like it.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The upcoming SourceCast will be about "Endless Speculation". Please let us know if you have any questions that you would like to see us answer!
How would you guys like to see Smash character and information reveals done for Smash 5 (Wii U being 5 technicalities aside), taking into account how things proceeded with Smash 4? Also, do you think Nintendo did an overall good job on how Smash 4 information releases was handled?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The upcoming SourceCast will be about "Endless Speculation". Please let us know if you have any questions that you would like to see us answer!
Could the 3DS not handle Brawl's PK starstorm? Mainly because of Luca's PK Starstorm also being changed to be just like Ness's.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
So the late nights of the Smash The Record stream is pretty hilarious. Initially Westballz was playing against JisuArt and the commentators were joking about how if her art was as good as her play style, she could take Westballz out easily. She lost to him. *insert BibleThump* Then 2 other females appeared and the commentators started saying '2 girls 1 Falco'. It ended up being '3 girls 1 Falco'. Too funny. Westballz was a Fox to begin with and he lost. 2nd match he was a Falco and won. Damn, too entertaining.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
God ****ing damnit Flowey
I finally have an actual dream in 2 years and you go in and **** it up
Gosh darn

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You dream every night

You just can't remember it unless you wake up during REM sleep or something

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I might be a little late, but how do you feel with how Nintendo's been doing DLC lately? Do you find it strange placeholders/hints about DLC have been found within a lot of Nintendo games recently including Smash Bros.?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
What makes Mario Tennis Ultra Smash rushed by the way? I haven't played other Mario Tennis games so I have nothing to compare it to.
The fact that they put all of their effort onto that one course on character models and forgot to fill the game with good, meaningful content like gimmick courts, good online support with friends and Tournament Mode.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
HOLY ****.
ROM HACKS/CUSTOM MUSIC IS NOW POSSIBLE IN SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS AS WELL AS OVERCLOCKING 3DS GAMES. THIS IS HYPE.

Also, there's a little swaring in the video just to let you guys know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goodbye glorious Mario Kart 7 online.

Like anyone still plays that anyway. :seuss:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Yfw out of all the rumors this

Is the one that's still around lol
I still don't believe it for a moment. For one, it's pretty obvious that the Shovel Knight amiibo has nothing to do with Smash, so I'm not really sure why they are using anything related to that as possible evidence. Also, Shovel Knight being in is the least believable aspect of that rumour.

D

Deleted member

Custom music in Smash?
*Betting It All intensifies*

I had ironhax but I had to update my 3DS to get Plague of Shadows
Gonna reinstall it once I get home

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I still don't believe it for a moment. For one, it's pretty obvious that the Shovel Knight amiibo has nothing to do with Smash, so I'm not really sure why they are using anything related to that as possible evidence. Also, Shovel Knight being in is the least believable aspect of that rumour.
The rumor itself says nothing about Shovel Knight.

The picture is two rumors put together.

Rumor 1:
  • Wolf, King K. Rool and Bomberman as characters
  • SF0 stage with Wolf
  • Pirate Ship is the last returning stage
  • Note, this all happened weeks before Pirate Ship

Rumor 2:
  • Shovel Knight

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
The rumor itself says nothing about Shovel Knight.

The picture is two rumors put together.

Rumor 1:
  • Wolf, King K. Rool and Bomberman as characters
  • SF0 stage with Wolf
  • Pirate Ship is the last returning stage
  • Note, this all happened weeks before Pirate Ship

Rumor 2:
  • Shovel Knight
I see. My statement about Shovel Knight's chance as Smash 4 DLC still remains similar- he is less believable than all of those characters happening at once (and I'm not exactly optimistic in that regard).

Chrono.

I don't see why they lumped Shovel Knight with that rumor anyway, especially with a November deadline.

I know they can add slots whenever they want, but November is close and there's still only 3 slots.

If they were planning on using a 4th slot in November... Wouldn't have they added it in the first place?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
HOLY ****.
ROM HACKS/CUSTOM MUSIC IS NOW POSSIBLE IN SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS AS WELL AS OVERCLOCKING 3DS GAMES. THIS IS HYPE.

Also, there's a little swaring in the video just to let you guys know.
Wow.
The progression on this is awesome.

Also PushDustIn PushDustIn , if its not too late, my question is what upcoming games do you think will get DLC and what kinds of DLC do you think at least one of the games each person lists will get?

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I wouldn't disregard the Shovel Knight rumor yet even if we don't get any news of it in these months.
Remember when some sources claimed Mewtwo was in before smash 3DS launched? He was announced like one month later as DLC and was released like 6 months later.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wouldn't disregard the Shovel Knight rumor yet even if we don't get any news of it in these months.
Remember when some sources claimed Mewtwo was in before smash 3DS launched? He was announced like one month later as DLC and was released like 6 months later.
iirc the 50-Fact Extravaganza was early November
So comparing it to SM4SH 3DS' Late October release, it wasn't even a full month before Mewtwo was shown
If that ain't the earliest actual-not-a-day-1-patch DLC to exist so far, I dunno what is. :4pacman:

Chrono.

There was only the infamous question mark over Mewtwo in one of the leaks (which was just to mess with people).

I also remember Zipzo saying he had source saying Mewtwo was in (someone please correct me on this) but I don't think any of them specified for DLC.

And if they did they likely rode off the coatails of those "zomgxors3DSxWii U Extra Charactersszsssszs!!!!1!!1" rumors

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I know it's mentioned below but someone just lumped shovel knight with that rumor. two different things

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
There was only the infamous question mark over Mewtwo in one of the leaks (which was just to mess with people).

I also remember Zipzo saying he had source saying Mewtwo was in (someone please correct me on this) but I don't think any of them specified for DLC.

And if they did they likely rode off the coatails of those "zomgxors3DSxWii U Extra Charactersszsssszs!!!!1!!1" rumors
Zipzo's source was the same guy who tricked me on the final roster. Basically, it was jank.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well, I actually contacted Push on Mewtwo having the question mark in the ESRB Leak and he said he didn't really know.
I'm pretty sure Push was involved in the leak when it happened, or am I wrong? I'm just trying to fact check and make sure :p.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys, I think I need some help.

It is the third time this week I try to get into both Pandora's Tower and The Last Story, two games I've received as Christmas presents 3 years ago... and I failed.

Not that I find those games to be bad, it's just that their gameplay, characters, musics and global universes don't appeal to me, and I don't tell about their baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad english dubs, especially after Xenoblade's remarquable one...

Do you think however I should insist ? Do both games get satisfying enough evolutions in both story and gameplay ? Or are those games aren't simply for me... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The question marks were added by the guy who leaked the pics
He wasn't the one that got the footage and the pics themselves but rather one of those that received them from the original source
The pics and footage were only ever intended to be shown to the original leaker's group of friends but he betrayed their trust and leaked the pics which I believe caused him/her to get fired

He was a lier that betrayed his friend's trust
His claims meant as much as the 4 DLC characters he said were coming

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I remember being royally pissed at Zipzo when he claimed Mewtwo was in and then he wasn't.

How times have changed.

D

Deleted member

What did Zipzo even have to do with the leak?
iirc he only reported some things(like alt. Costumes for the starters) that were in a Japanese demo

Chrono.

What did Zipzo even have to do with the leak?
iirc he only reported some things(like alt. Costumes for the starters) that were in a Japanese demo
Apparently a source told him Mewtwo was in the game and he relayed it here.

Needless to say, it was bogus.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh right Zipzo. I think I remember him from back at I think that whole Japanese demo they had a while back. Is he still around?

Strofirko

Smash Master
So halo 5 is good enough to warrant nobody blogs to express it's desmay about the game and go fully "jobbing" on MGSV,welp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom