• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's my chart.

CURRENTLY COMPLETELY EMPTY THANKS TO TENDINITIS IN MY LEFT THUMB!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Mains:

:4shulk::4lucas::4link:

Pockets:

:4charizard::4diddy::4fox::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4peach::4pit::4darkpit::4sheik::4zelda::4zss::4palutena::4miibrawl::4falcon::4robinf::4metaknight::4bowserjr::4drmario::4falco::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4rob::4ness::4mewtwo::4feroy::4ryu:

Rare uses:

:4bowser::4dedede::4dk::4littlemac::4samus::4miisword::4wario2::4wiifit::4sonic:

Never touched:

:4lucina::4yoshi::4pikachu::4olimar::4duckhunt::rosalina::4gaw::4villager::4miigun:

I just get too bored when I play the same characters over and over, so I pick up new ones all the time.

Mains
:4pit::4shulk:
Would main if he was better than pit
:4darkpit:
would main if they were good
:4samus::4palutena:
would main of he wasn't so derpy
:luigi2:

everyone else
everyone else
will never use without awesome costumes
:4mii:
So... many. . .character threads. Poor mods doing this for years.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Here is my chart.
Mains:
:yeahboi::dazwa::denzel:
Secondaries:
:drshrug::mad088::079::psycho:
Ocasionally
:secretkpop::gova::dkmelee:
Where is shrek? tier
:011:
Dat sheep tier
:happysheep::sadsheep::cheep:
:beezo:Flying text tier:shyguy:
This has nothing to do with smash 4 tier.
:shiro::troll:
Dont be salty tier:
:salt::shaker::troll:
Who even use these?

:baneling::sasukexumbreon::phone::ankoku:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have to start Smash all over again. All those challenges :(.
If you're playing the 3DS Version, then it ain't that hard as a lot of Challenges are either stupidly easy, can be done at the same time as 2 other challenges (*cough*Home Run Contest*cough*) or can be done by playing the forever-enjoyable Smash Run, so it ain't that hard
But if you're playing Smash U...
RIP

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Over-Used
:4mario::4feroy::4luigi:
Under-Used
:4pacman::4ness::4lucas::4miibrawl::4drmario:
Rarely-Used
:4pikachu::4robinm::4lucina::4falcon::4ganondorf::4miigun:
Never-Used
Everyone else.
Übers :troll:
:ness64::mario64:
(I've been playing a lot of 64 lately.)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Bomberman getting a game... on mobile phones. Not surprised. Konami only cares about mobile and pachinko machines now.

And I see Neo Zero Neo Zero has a Shinoa avatar. Guess I'm not the only one who knows about Owari no Seraph here. :p (And Shinoa just happens to be one of my favorite characters in that series due to how much of a troll she is sometimes.)

4kids handling anime? Yeah, no thanks.

I'm not against dubbing (though I dislike live-action dubs), but censorship is another matter. Sure, I understand changing some elements to better suit the audience, but when they go full on culture censorship, it's just bad.

I remember watching anime as a kid where they clearly left all the Japanese elements in it and it didn't detract from my enjoyment. But when I watched Pokémon and they called onigiris "donuts", I was like "WTF that isn't a donut".

Well, in such cases, there's the better option of watching it in Japanese with subs. ;)
There is actually e a scene in episode 88 where they censor Escargoon's body with the distorted censor box. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Yes I'm talking about the 4kids version.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Well, it depends on how good the D3 player is. Counter can sometimes easily be predicted or reacted to. I have a hard time with Gordo Toss since its speed can be varied and it's a good spacing tool against Ike who doesn't have projectiles. Dedede has a larger close-up range than Ike, as well. R.O.B. is similar in a way to this, but his B moves are a lot easier to predict.

EDIT: Literally right after I posted this I got paired up with a good :4dedede: player on For Glory. I can reiterate that I hate everything about the him, lol. Easily some of the most difficult matches to play.
Just stay back, and nair and jab. Gordos are easy to invalidate, and once you do so, Dedede loses his range game and falls apart if you don't throw out dumb improperly spaced attacks on his shield.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ugh... Time changes always take a while to get used to even though they happen twice per year...

Like, it's already getting dark and it's still 5 PM.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Just stay back, and nair and jab. Gordos are easy to invalidate, and once you do so, Dedede loses his range game and falls apart if you don't throw out dumb improperly spaced attacks on his shield.
Yeah, I always seem to mess it up when I get close. Thanks for the tip!

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I only ever use ONE character in every Smash Bros.

The Random Button.

It is the most fun, variable, and unique characters. And it gives me more replayability than any other character. Sure, I pick a character every now and then, but most of the times, it is the Random one. ^^

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Main lists? Main lists.

Mainest of Mains:
:4littlemac:

Secondaries:
:4olimar::4mario::4link::4marth::4lucina:

Trying to Improve On:
:4pacman::4ryu::4mewtwo:

Just For Fun:
:4dk::4greninja::4luigi::4megaman::4pikachu::rosalina::4samus::4villager::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4robinm::4rob::4duckhunt::4dedede::4bowserjr:

I Don't Even Use These Guys Much at All:
:4bowser::4charizard::4diddy::4fox::4myfriends::4kirby::4lucario::4peach::4pit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss::4metaknight::4shulk::4darkpit::4falco::4ganondorf::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4miibrawl::4miigun::4ness::4wario::4lucas:

Eww/Outright Dislike Playing As:
:4feroy::4sheik::4sonic::4drmario::4tlink::4palutena::4falcon::4miisword: (UNLESS AND ONLY UNLESS THE CHROM COSTUME IS BEING USED)

The One That Should Be Up With Mac But Fate Decided To Be Cruel To:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Yeah, I always seem to mess it up when I get close. Thanks for the tip!
The best place to be against Dedede as Ike would be midrange; your reach competes with his, but your attacks are faster and safer (as well as harder hitting/more rewarding on average), while everything of his but f-smash and bair are unsafe on shield and easily punished even at their max range (and those two exceptions are of course way too slow in startup to be used as poking tools).

-------

For who I play:

Mains: :4rob::4charizard::4ganondorf: (though Ganon's usage is dependent on customs)
Used to main but may pick back up if seriously buffed: :4dedede:
Will often play in friendlies: :4jigglypuff::4falcon::4yoshi::4mewtwo::4littlemac:
Will sometimes play in friendlies: :4lucario::4feroy::4roy::4bowser::4dk:
Interested in exploring: :4ness:
Will main if he's DLC barring significant nerfs: :wolf:

Then usage is insignificant with everyone else.

(Why is Pupitar's sprite here green? :247:)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ugh... Time changes always take a while to get used to even though they happen twice per year...

Does adjusting clocks actually help? :p

----------------------------

My character usage chart
Always
:4rob::4luigi:

Common
:4bowser::4link::4lucina::4mario::4robinf:

Occasional
:4myfriends::4zelda::4drmario::4wario2::4pacman:

Rare
:4dedede::4kirby::4peach:

:231:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
There is actually e a scene in episode 88 where they censor Escargoon's body with the distorted censor box. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Yes I'm talking about the 4kids version.
Sooooo...I'm guessing I'm better off avoiding the episodes like the plague, right?

Going off of what I recall of it, I remember Right Back at Ya being a decent show, but I haven't fully rewatched it outside a few episodes since.

It's that time of year again already? It just seemed like the last one wasn't that long ago.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In the time it took me to make this
upload_2015-10-25_13-47-26.png
(This is the final, singular frame for the jog)
I took the biggest detour ever and made all this
upload_2015-10-25_13-47-51.png

Boy, am I sure counter-productive :4pacman:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Does adjusting clocks actually help? :p
Help in what?

Clocks just went one hour backwards this weekend. DST season ended, so it's back to standard time.

I'm aware that not all places in the world don't observe this. Still, it takes a bit to get used to.

The good thing is that it's no longer nighttime at 7 AM, so it won't be so difficult to wake up early from now on... Until the days become even more shorter as Winter comes.

I only ever use ONE character in every Smash Bros.

The Random Button.

It is the most fun, variable, and unique characters. And it gives me more replayability than any other character. Sure, I pick a character every now and then, but most of the times, it is the Random one. ^^
The random button is love. The random button is life.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Help in what?

Clocks just went one hour backwards this weekend. DST season ended, so it's back to standard time.

I'm aware that not all places in the world don't observe this. Still, it takes a bit to get used to.

The good thing is that it's no longer nighttime at 7 AM, so it won't be so difficult to wake up early from now on... Until the days become even more shorter as Winter comes.
I meant, is there any advantage of observing DST? I've read some statistics (apparently lower rate of day time accidents and (marginally) less power consumption), but does it make any tangible difference to the daily life?

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom