• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
... How would a charge character even work in Smash? That sounds like it'd be incredibly clunky.

Which type of character do you want in Smash?
Grappler, or Charge character?
Are we talking Street fighter charge (Hold back then go towards)?
Because that sounds impossible with smash. Both sides are your front and you probably move too fast anyway. And thats completely ignoring the vertical component.

Why we don't have a true grappler yet is pretty strange to me. I get grabs are really powerful in a game like this but it's a bit weird. I guess it's because no character seemed like a good idea to fit the style.

INB4 Starman.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All this talk of wrestlers and no one mentioned HIM yet:

How dare you insult his manliness!

D

Deleted member

Also never mind I was thinking of the wrong kind of charge, haha.

Mike Haggar for DLC? :p
I would love that, actually. Though Capcom's got Mega Man and Ryu already, and if Capcom were to somehow get a 3rd character, it wouldn't be someone lower on their food chain like Haggar....

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh look, an anime/manga inspired title.

And I was going to make a remark on the Rhythm Heaven wrestler, but someone already beat me to it.

With all sort of rumors and fake leaks dead, I imagine the news drought is bigger than ever... (Which is one of the reasons why I have been less active here lately.)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I would love that, actually. Though Capcom's got Mega Man and Ryu already, and if Capcom were to somehow get a 3rd character, it wouldn't be someone lower on their food chain like Haggar....
Very true.

We can only hope that one day we can have a mayoral election through Smash: Villager vs Haggar. Democamp vs Grappublican. :p

D

Deleted member

Very true.

We can only hope that one day we can have a mayoral election through Smash: Villager vs Haggar. Democamp vs Grappublican. :p
Haggar's too busy being President of the World after piledriving Galactus into submission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've just switched my avatar for the first time in several weeks and you are already making me want to change it to the best villain ever. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Chrono.

DYKG dun goofed

This is from their new SA2 beta video... the screenshots there are from SA1 lol

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
People. People. People. Hey, people. Guess what people?!

Wrestler and Reporter are garbage and it's all because they're nothing more than PG Family Friendly version of...

Sorry, to break the news.

Kid Friendly Garbage. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I got to Season 3 for TT. And **** you, Megas XLR was one of my favourite shows as a kid. Shame it got cancelled
Ignoring the unnecessary telling of me to have sexual intercourse in a rude manner, at least I don't have to completely disown you since Megas was your favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ignoring the unnecessary telling me to have sexual intercourse in a rude manner, at least I don't have to completely disown you since Megas was your favorite.
I remember seeing Megas XLR on tv a while ago and I didn't care it was in Dutch 'Blue robot, don't lose, I bet 10 bucks on you!'
I remember some show where kids got super powers from veggies but can't remember it. Loved Kids Next Door and Xaolin Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom