• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Anna out resident cartoon punching bag now? Funny how much she wants us to watch Kamen when we're forcing perfection shows down her throat.

something something Mucha Lucha was the **** something something
Batman: The Animated Series
Holy **** this. Never watched it until a year ago but it is amazing

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Teen Titans is good but Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond are the GOAT.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
As much as I want a Samurai Jack revival... I feel like it wouldn't be the same without Mako voicing Aku. :(

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Teen Titans is good but Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond are the GOAT.
The former didn't air in my time but I got some DVDs. I loved those shows!
So is Anna out resident cartoon punching bag now? Funny how much she wants us to watch Kamen when we're forcing perfection shows down her throat.

something something Mucha Lucha was the **** something something

Holy **** this. Never watched it until a year ago but it is amazing
I vaguely remember Mucha Lucha. Someone turned into a bulldozer and the Flea loving doughnuts. WATCH KAMEN RIDER IT'S STUPID GOOD AND NOT KIDDY
Heart of Ice still episode of the century.
I think I remember it. Mr Freeze 2 parter iirc with chicken soup

YO WHY'D NO ONE MENTION THE BATMAN? HYPE AS ****! Also, Brave and the Bold's apparently pretty good
It had an entire episode that was a musical and it had the Blue Beetle. Yes it was in fact, pretty good. No animated series but still quite nice.

. . . I really should rewatch Titans, Jack, and Batman. . .its been too long. Maybe Xiaolin Showdown too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It had an entire episode that was a musical and it had the Blue Beetle. Yes it was in fact, pretty good. No animated series but still quite nice.

. . . I really should rewatch Titans, Jack, and Batman. . .its been too long. Maybe Xiaolin Showdown too.
I liked the Batfink episodes. Especially when they joked about English anime dubs

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Apparently my Mom is in the hospital because she had 2 strokes and not because she was just sick
Oh
This is gonna be one of those days, isn't it

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I remember that I staged spike, and footstool two times in a row to an Olimar player as Ryu in FG.
(He survived those btw)

CannaFizz

Smash Apprentice
Apparently my Mom is in the hospital because she had 2 strokes and not because she was just sick
Oh
This is gonna be one of those days, isn't it
I don't know what to say besides that I hope everything's alright. Stay strong.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
BTW Opossum Opossum if you're in the UK, Amazon are running a promotion until Nov 5th on Disney Inifnity 3.0 starter packs. You get a free figure of your choice with it. It's probably a better deal than it will be come Black Friday even, if you choose the most expensive figure.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The most ironic thing about this is that we were just talking about Batman.
Oh, how fate intertwines...
My heart goes out to you man. Good luck for her.
Oh ****! Good luck man! I don't know what I'd do if I lost my mother
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that... Hoping for the best.
I don't know what to say besides that I hope everything's alright. Stay strong.
I hope everything's alright, I wish your mom good luck.
Danke, comrades.
Here's hoping everything goes well. :4lucas:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Mary O. Moveset (Not counting Normals)
[/SPOILER]Neutral Special: Action! She uses a movie black block thing (You know the one where you use when you pause the stage to edit) to freeze her opponents to anyone close to her (Which also works in the air)(No, not like Ice Freeze)). The more you do it the less free time it will receive to the opponent when hit.

Side Special: Cursor Collection, She summons a Cursor hand which each does a different attack. (Ex: the Cats paw does a swipe attack similar to Master Edges slashing attacks, Different colored paws also do different attacks). Mario Glove will start punch in the opposite direction of where she is facing. And the human hand summons three goombas.

Up Special: The Item Copter: She uses the Koopa Clown Copter to fly upwards while throwing Shells, and Bomb-ombs.

Down Special: Block Post, She summons a Block which can be use for Recovery, Wall bouncing Combos from Smash 64, Blocking someone's recovery (If timed right), and to edgeguard. You can switch up to 4 block (Brick, ? Block, Moving Block, and Ice block)

Final Smash: Bowserception: She makes a Bowser in a KKCopter, then puts a Bowser within a Bowser, and does the same thing 4 times. After that Bowser will throw Bom-ombs and Shells everywhere which multiplies due to the Bowsers within him. They all deal 50%. Then ends with the whole thing erased with the stylus which also pushes opponents.

Grab: Pick up the opponent out of thin air, in which the opponent starts wincing.

Pummel: Hits him/her in the face with a Stylus

Forward Throw: Gives the opponent wings, and lets them fly off forward

Back Throw: Shoots out a Flare Pillar out of a Pillar thing

Up Throw: A cats paw goes upwards from the ground and hits the opponent.

Down Throw: Puts them in an 8-bit Pipe and shoots out the opponent.[/SPOILER]

(Any ideas to improve?)

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
All I can say is after playing Undertale:

Undertale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mother 3
(Mother 3 is still #2 place in my top games though.)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
BTW Opossum Opossum if you're in the UK, Amazon are running a promotion until Nov 5th on Disney Inifnity 3.0 starter packs. You get a free figure of your choice with it. It's probably a better deal than it will be come Black Friday even, if you choose the most expensive figure.
Man, I wish I had the money to make a quick flight over to Europe, haha. :p But that does sound like an awesome deal.

Also, Bedoop Bedoop , your family is in my thoughts.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still enjoying Zelda: Tri Force Heroes!

Playing a new Zelda game has reminded me that I still want to read the "The Legend of Zelda: Oath of Lilto" manga. It was a manga that launched in 1995 but the kicker is that :4link: is NOT the main character but rather a boy named Lilto.

The only problem is that there's no English translation for it at all (officially or fan done). The entire manga has been scanned and uploaded so there's no excuse for it to not be translated. I WANNA READ IT! :glare:

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Man, I wish I had the money to make a quick flight over to Europe, haha. :p But that does sound like an awesome deal.
So... you wish you could afford to fly to Europe... just get a free figure that would cost you $13 anyway...? :p

Now that i beaten the game, I am free to check out the fanart and lore and secrets within the fandom of Undertale, which I'll probably do when I get the chance.
have you beaten the game? Have you really?
did you beat it multiple times to get the true ending? Cuz if not you're gonna get major spoilers looking at fanart and secrets and stuff haha

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So... you wish you could afford to fly to Europe... just get a free figure that would cost you $13 anyway...? :p

have you beaten the game? Have you really?
did you beat it multiple times to get the true ending? Cuz if not you're gonna get major spoilers looking at fanart and secrets and stuff haha
I did. I only had to beat the game twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom