• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Holy crap, having a gathering party in EOIIU gives you a ****load of money
Step 1: Recruit 5 Survivalists named either Dude or Dudette(apply numbers if necessary)
Step 2: Invest all free skill points in Natural Instinct
Step 3: Give them Natural Instinct Grimoires
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit
...Zip Lash
Zip Lash where you is
Zip Lash I can't find your demo anywhere
Where'd it go
I coulda sworn you had a Demo available
What happen
You made me think there was a Zip Lash demo and now I'm sad

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Still want to try the GameCube Chibi-Robo game.

But I ain't paying the price most websites are asking.
The first one is fantastic. The series itself is one of those cases of "The first one was phenomenal, but every game after it kept trying different things and failed to remember what made the original good" kind of deals. Not go say most of the sequels are bad, just... mediocre.
Price is steep, but yeah.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So Nintendo is going to apparently talk about their new rewards system in next weeks investors meeting.
Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Where is the Yokai that's affecting Katie I found Tattle Tell but can't find the bad Yokai. It's the last one of the demo for me.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
[X-Files theme starts playing]

That message is certainly interesting, it'll be decoded soon enough probably... But I doubt Nintendo would reference a Game Genie. Unless they're talking about Shantae.
I mean why would they? They hate cheat devices for obvious reasons.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Its... similar to braille, but there's a couple differences.
Chances are it's not one to one braille. So people cannot just cheat and look it up.

But it is basically that, but like in the video, it's something else more needed to decode it.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Okay, that Resident Evil (well, Biohazard since it's only in Japan :p) play is actually really cool.
Plus it makes use of the actual good things about Resident Evil 6 - the soundtrack and the one good character, Piers.

D

Deleted member

Plot twist: the message has the new Smash DLC character
Spoiler: it's
Zelda Dress Link

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Where is the Yokai that's affecting Katie I found Tattle Tell but can't find the bad Yokai. It's the last one of the demo for me.
in her room also if you want a challenge go to the top most part of the map and fight reuknight

Chrono.

That message is certainly interesting, it'll be decoded soon enough probably... But I doubt Nintendo would reference a Game Genie. Unless they're talking about Shantae.
I mean why would they? They hate cheat devices for obvious reasons.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Derrick's just strawgrasping there XD

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Braille.

Like, damn, if I just had my Pokemon Emerald guide book when I needed to get the Regis.
I still have the Nintendo Power RS guidebook. If people give me a second I can take a look.

EDIT: Yep, it's not braille.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So, I got a bit of a request of all of you.

I want to find some original, game soundfount compositions. As in, completely original songs using, or at least partially using, instruments from an NES, Or Genesis, or Black and White's soundfont... you know, stuff like that. Again, ORIGINAL works... not remixed tracks or remasters. Something made from the ground up. Obvious examples are things like Anamanagochi and 'she' and stuff.
To start it off, here's a piece I'm absolutely obsessed with. https://soundcloud.com/http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fkaosu-1%2Fsonic-zero-remastered-tidal-tubes-zone

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

There's only 8 different glyphs, so it's highly unlikely to be an alphabet substitution cipher. I think they represent cardinal directions.

NW, E, S, W, NE, E, N, W, S, SW, NE, SE, W, NW, N, SW, SE, NE, NW, SE

Khoru

Smash Champion

I want to find some original, game soundfount compositions. As in, completely original songs using, or at least partially using, instruments from an NES, Or Genesis, or Black and White's soundfont... you know, stuff like that. Again, ORIGINAL works... not remixed tracks or remasters. Something made from the ground up. Obvious examples are things like Anamanagochi and 'she' and stuff.
To start it off, here's a piece I'm absolutely obsessed with. https://soundcloud.com/http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fkaosu-1%2Fsonic-zero-remastered-tidal-tubes-zone
hmm
i think these two albums are something like that?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I subbed this guy a long time ago who does spooky NES music. His channel name is DarkNES. (get it? :p)
This is my favorite, it was used in a My Little Pony fangame:
Honestly, I find his music unsettling.
Here's his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkNES2A03

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
OMG guys, Shovel Knight picture leaked.

He shovels well. He shovels very well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

There's only 8 different glyphs, so it's highly unlikely to be an alphabet substitution cipher. I think they represent cardinal directions.

NW, E, S, W, NE, E, N, W, S, SW, NE, SE, W, NW, N, SW, SE, NE, NW, SE
Looking at this, directions make a lot of sense, but Where would this lead to, and how could one find the right spot? Perhaps it has some type of code with directions? I wonder if tweeting this to Nintendo would solve things(unlikely though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom